It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: T7ROOT7H

The different definitions don't matter. One is a historic description of archons the other an esoteric or Gnostic description. You could say that both, ancient history and esoterica, coexist on the same plane of imagination as both can only be experienced through the mind's eye.

The term "archon" is a label that represents an abstract idea. An archon is a physical representation or construst of the abstract idea of a dark, oppressive or negative nature. All of reality is a construct of mind. Everything we experience through our physical senses in the outer world is a representation of the abstract inner world. The outer realm is projected from the inner realm.

Through our unified mind, you and I both have access to the abstract, geometric structures or codes that create archons. However, through our separate minds, I have the ability to deactivate the archon codes. I can use the codes to construct something different to represent those abstract ideas. Or I can choose to leave the codes deactivated and not construct anything at all.

We were born into a world with a rich history of creation. It came preassembled, prefabricated...preconstructed with many many symbols and stories that represent all the abstract ideas that have ever been thought. There are countless stories, beliefs, theories for our minds to explore.

We have the freedom of choice. We can choose to explore an idea but we do not have to commit to subscribing to it. This is where I see most people getting tripped up. People spend a lot of time and energy consuming data because they are seeking ideas to subscribe to. They want to find stories to latch onto, adopt and claim as their own. That's why the idea of archons has survived for so long. Many people continually subscribe to the idea and have kept the thoughts active over centuries of time.

There's nothing wrong with subscribing to prefabricated ideas. We are free to believe what we want. But every time you subscribe to someone else's construct or belief, you give your power away. People could just as easily conserve their own energy and leave their minds free and clear in order to formulate their own, unique ideas. We all have equal access to the building blocks and codes of creation to construct our own beliefs. We can freely exercise our minds and utilize them the way they were meant to be used. To create.

I can compare this to ordering a prepared meal from Hellofresh or getting the ingredients and making your own food.

Like that image of the golden statue of the two headed eagle that you posted. I could easily go find a rock, glue some googly eyes on it. Maybe draw a mouth or add some other embellishments. Then I could write out a long, detailed narrative explaining what this symbol represents. My little pet rock would have just as much power and meaning as that two headed eagle. This is true for everyone who knows how to breathe life into their own ideas.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Until 2020, Arizona had been a Republican stronghold for years, with two Republican senators and a streak of supporting GOP presidential candidates that stretched back to 1996. But following former Sen. Jeff Flake's retirement and McCain's death in 2018, both Senate seats flipped to Democrats and Mr. Biden narrowly won the state in 2020.

In 2020, Democrat Mark Kelly defeated Republican Sen. Martha McSally, who had been appointed to fill McCain's seat, in a special election. He successfully defended the seat against Blake Masters in 2022, when Hobbs defeated Republican Kari Lake to take the governor's mansion as well.

I lived in Arizona in the 80's and thought Phoenix was over-all one on the nicest big cities I'd ever been in; 20 years later i was there again and was shocked at how it had changed.

The number of immigrants had exploded; there was poverty evident everywhere. Every evening news report showed it had become a very violent city, sadly.

It made me remember my Seattle roots, and how that city changed. When unchecked poverty, violence and homelessness takes over a major city you can be guaranteed it will turn blue. It's the only hope people living like that can see as a way to get much needed help, and the liberal politicians prey on that hope. They never deliver in the way they promise-but then blame it on the conservatives blocking their attempts.

It seems the best way to turn a city blue is to introduce unchecked growth without the resources to support it. It's like a fast-growing cancer, and so easy to do.

Where are all of the immigrants being sent? I'll bet it's a highly regulated relocation project. TPTB are trying to turn the whole country blue-by deliberately induced poverty nationwide.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Just posted this on another thread, been meaning to put something like this out there for a while...

I rarely hear anyone discuss the timing of the big trade deal Trump made(phase one) with China while keeping the tariffs largely in place. This was phase one, which was completed on Jan 15th 2020 and it was a good deal for the USA. Days later covid-19 hit the US and by March 11th the whole economy was shut down and the WHO declared a global pandemic. At the time Trump had the US economy humming, all wages up, inflation around 1%, energy independent, border had Mexican army on both the Guatemalen south side and the US north side reducing illegal immigration to lowest level in decades, no wars, big investments in our military and so on and so forth.
We never made the source of the covid a priority and they had a phony impeachment led by Ukranian Viterman who was US military and the rest. To me that is some serious coincidences wouldn't you say.
So when I hear some one say..We are talking about disease, science, and technology, not political ideology..I just think you cannot honestly think that the global power structure does not control these crisis.
Covid-19 was an act of war and many Americans committed treason followed by a soft coup.
timing is everything

timing is everything

Case Report

On January 19, 2020, a 35-year-old man presented to an urgent care clinic in Snohomish County, Washington, with a 4-day history of cough and subjective fever. On checking into the clinic, the patient put on a mask in the waiting room. After waiting approximately 20 minutes, he was taken into an examination room and underwent evaluation by a provider. He disclosed that he had returned to Washington State on January 15 after traveling to visit family in Wuhan, China.

First US case of Corona-19
edit on 29-9-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   
ran across this odd pic of Dianne Feinstein which instantly took me back to all the speculation on why Queen Elizabeth II 's hand was dark near her end ...

source

closer

I came late in my family and many of my relatives aged well into the 90's and a few 100's and none of them exhibited this type of discoloration ... RIP Difi

Just odd

carry on

edit on 9292023 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Guyfriday

MSNBC and CNN covered the Biden Impeachment Inquiry, but only when certain Democrats were talking. The rest of the time, they had it minimized in a corner while their "experts" explained why Joe was a good guy and Trump was running the Impeachment. FoxNews covered it wall-to-wall. Actually, the impeachment inquiry hasn't yet started, according to James Comer. Thursday was just an overview for the public's benefit. More people are now aware of how Biden profited off of his name and power.

I swear...its is IMPOSSIBLE for Democrats to defend Joe Biden without bringing up Donald Trump.

This Congresswoman named MACE? made fun of Democrats during the Impeachment hearing yesterday. She described how Donald Trump controls their emotions and occupies so much space in their heads.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Here's an extract from the below article that caught my attention...

""There is no more beautifully run intelligence operation than when the target of the intelligence operation represents the interests of the intelligence operation. The irony of a "Kennedy" is just a cherry on the operational cake.

Last point. Remember when I warned about “Q” back in 2018 ,and people got very, very mad at me for my position?

Do you think it is accidental the Kennedy narrative stemmed from the “Q”-Anon origin?""

Hmmm. Was Q trying to tell us something with his "Kennedy" communications?
🤔

Source Article: theconservativetreehouse.com...-251376

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

edit on 29-9-2023 by Bwarefalsprofits because: nevermind

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

The discoloring of her hand is from a shadow not a blood disorder like some elderly.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I see what you are saying, but what about the shadow cast starting at her bicep coming down past her elbow & up her
forearm? Just curious, thanks.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   

WE SEE = WE TEST = WE BELIEVE = WE TRUST = WE FORGIVE = WE HEAL = WE UNITE
WE SHINE = WE LIGHT THE WAY FOR OTHERS = THE BRIDGE = FREEDOM FOR ALL
PEACE = THE PRIZE & FORGIVENESS MEANS EVERYTHING

edit on 29-9-2023 by brewtiger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

The discoloring of her hand is from a shadow not a blood disorder like some elderly.

I accept that - upon review

Somebody is having a bad week - Remember this guy...

Justin Trudeau

In the span of five days, Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau has managed to alienate the government of the largest democracy on Earth; anger key allies from Washington, D.C. to Canberra; and outrage Jews around the world.

Now, the promise of Trudeau—the young, strapping progressive born into political royalty, with his ostensibly forward-looking ideas about medically assisted suicide, puberty blockers, and the suspension of truckers’ civil liberties—is on the brink of imploding.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   

That's ok. If it makes you feel any better watch this video:

In case people don't have the time or can't watch it. The basis of the video is a Congressional Representative offering up an Amendment to the budget that will prevent taxpayers from allowing State Department officials from attending CGI (Clinton Global Initiative) meetings.

The video was recorded yesterday (Sep 28, '23) funny how things get all mucky when an impeachment inquiry is taking place, I wonder what will be suspiciously dropped when the impeachment trial starts?

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Flashback

Did Nancy Pelosi really Step Down

edit on 9302023 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
The game is afoot, as they say...
1) If Big Mike is Renegade's handler, and Renegade is a Rothschild via Adolf Hitler, then which bloodline is Michelle?

Let's get the party started

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
a reply to: CrazyFox
Pfizer is bringing in the big guns.

Obviously they are concerned about the stock price but I believe there is more going on here.
Pfizer is planning on bringing to market 19 new products in the next 18 months and they may face fierce headwinds from the public non acceptance of mRNA based products or maybe any Pfizer branded drug.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

T2, post #88 may be relevant:

Anonymous ID: v3eCc2tY No.148023976 📁
Nov 5 2017 00:31:00 (EST)
Ten days.
Darkness.
Scare tactics (MSM).

D's falling.
R's walk-away/removed.
SA --> US --> Asia --> EU
Disinformation is real.
Distractions are necessary.
Focus was US today while real happening in SA under same context (military control, martial law, missile strike (rogue) etc).
Necessary.
POTUS' Twitter attack (see above).
Important.
Why is this relevant?
What was the last Tweet by POTUS prior to SA?
Why is this relevant?
SA (1), US (2), Asia (3), EU (4).
Where is POTUS?
Why is this relevant?
Military operations.
Operators in US.
Snow White
The Great Awakening
Godfather III
Q

88 = also 2 x infinity? As Above So Below?

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 02:46 AM
link   

MT, apparently Difi VOTED in a Senate Vote, within hours of dying yesterday.

I can't remember where I saw it now; Telegram or X?

Anywho, a dive into that vote yesterday might bring into the LIGHT the theory that someone else has been managing her voting since she fell sick.

I believe we covered this theory in the thread briefly at the time.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Heck, Rel, she'll continue to vote! Why should death be an obstacle for the Dem Party?

Cheers

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Good DELTAs for today, Sept 30th:

5 yr DELTAs - #2300 and #2301

Note the 311 >> Completion of 11.3 Marker? below

3 yr DELTAs - #4794 - #4800

MARATHON END - Please, Let It Be So

EYES ON - FOLLOW THE FAMILY

THE HUNT IS ON - RED OCTOBER (starts tomorrow)

One might infer from the timestamp that EBS, or Biden's removal, is at 2300 military time today... which is 1800 EST - SIX O'CLOCK CAN BE DANGEROUS... #3599

edit on 30-9-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Love it cavv.

Cheers,

new topics

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join