It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Have you had a chance to go and see the movie "The Creator"? I went and saw it and I have to say this is geared towards Robotic AI's being ever so sensitive and victims of humanity's cruelty. In other words a marketing piece to promote that all of this is good and that they would never commit any crimes against humanity because their programming doesn't permit this. Never mind about that oops moment when they dropped a nuclear bomb on LA- it was our fault because one claims it was a coding error.
Meanwhile if they are so passive why are they fighting back with weapons? Anyway it all looks like a very dystopian future and now I trust all of this even less.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Robert Malone- Scott Gottlieb-CIA Connection

Dusting off his book "Uncontrolled Spread" published September 21, 2021[17]. He seems to have had far too much involvement in too many different camps, so that would explain why he would be such a valuable advisor/ asset to the CIA.
He was involved with Operation Warp Speed, sat on the Pfizer Board, constantly promoted the Covid jabs on enemedia and
was a frequent guest at the White House. In fact he advised President Trump as the Plandemic unrolled. He had many contacts in the health agencies since he had been FDA Commissioner at an unusually young age. This reminds me of "Trust Us" Cohen.
There are a few chapters I haven't covered so I will take some time and see if there is any new tasty morsels for us.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I just finished reading the original edition of the book[1981] "The Eyes of Darkness" by Dean R. Koontz. Lots to mull over here.
The story involves a secret biolab, unethical experimental research on a human subject, recombinant DNA experiments, man-made pathogen, injections, infected lab worker, and so on.

The section I was especially interested in starts on Page 441.
"He's had a unique disease, a man-made disease created in the laboratory. He's the only person who has ever survived it.
He has a natural antibody in his blood that helps him fight off this particular virus, even though it is an artificial bug. "Reinfecting him over and over again, letting the virus wear him down, try to discover how many times he can lick it before it finally licks him."
"There is no permanent immunity to this disease."

The reason I focus on this is the Q- why didn't they use his antibodies to help develop a cure? Now that brings us to where we have been in the plandemic. Why didn't they take blood and look at what was special about those who were asymptomatic and develop a therapy? Granted there was Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine but if those hadn't been effective than that would have been a logical approach.

The other part of this- some are catching every Covid mutation that goes around, which is doing exactly what is described here. Wearing these people down more and more.

The catchy name of this is Project Pandora. Here is another Pandora-

Pandora

I don't like this at all. Started March 2019. Coincidence?

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

If the end goal is to get people to trust absolutely nothing they hear, read or see it's working.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel do you think that this connects with #88?

Putin to stage first nationwide exercise simulating nuclear attack from the West on October 3[10]

A lot of numbers line up. 11 time zones, 70% of houses and life support destroyed and the exercise takes place 4 days before Putin's 71st birthday. Then of course there is martial law.

U.S. Emergency Alert October 4 @ 2:20 EST

They're addressing Conspiracy facts again.

Anyway I felt the timing of all of this curious.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Aquino's name seems to pop up a lot around here. Oddly, there isn't any real evidence of his death yet.

Speaking of the weirdness of Manhattan, did you know that the number of roads that lead to Epstein's house is more than just a coincidence when you over lay the stories written by Lovecraft and the areas he lived while he resided in New York.

Ask yourself where the twin towers were located during his stay if the area was compared to the map to the city of then and pre-9/11.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Re: The Creator Movie

So, AI’s are narcissist, blame their bad behavior on programmers.
But whatever good they do accomplish they will take the credit themselves.

AI would then be moral relativists as well.

If the movie is alluding or making a parallel to our relationship with our Creator, God;
We do sometimes treat God our creator the same way
We blame God or some Satan for making us fail, But when we do something great we take the credit.

It may seem convenient to be a moral relativists, however it will become our downfall as it will be easy for one to manipulate our sliding morals to conform to one persons utopian idea, Tower of Babble.

Nimrod, was the great programmer. But God confused the code and to give us back our freedoms. It was chaos out of order. Yet, it was perfect chaos for what our creator had planned.

Free will, Gods will, trust? It’s hard to trust what we can’t see, that’s the point right?

Artificial will always be artificial. We can’t let ourself also become artificial. We have a choice.

Find a trust that won’t rust.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
Sorry but I don't understand why you guys (Bwarefalsprofitsare & Imbackbaby) are keeping up this tit-for-tat
between the 2 of you here when you can PM each other & have it out there or argue else where besides here.
I think you are both valuable & have much to offer but unfortunately ATM it's just bickering & wasting posts.
Differences of opinions are great & can be beneficial at times, but this seems to be more personal? Hope I made
sense.

Cheers
Ektar

You made perfect sense and thank you.

Nothing personal here with the other poster. I asked them something that's it.

If we all go to PM the thread stops, just saying.

link   

originally posted by: Ektar
Sorry but I don't understand why you guys (Bwarefalsprofitsare & Imbackbaby) are keeping up this tit-for-tat
between the 2 of you here when you can PM each other & have it out there or argue else where besides here.
I think you are both valuable & have much to offer but unfortunately ATM it's just bickering & wasting posts.
Differences of opinions are great & can be beneficial at times, but this seems to be more personal? Hope I made
sense.

Cheers
Ektar

You made perfect sense and thank you.

Nothing personal here with the other poster. I asked them something that's it.

If we all go to PM the thread stops, just saying.

link   
wow doubles. For the record I don't think it's the site I think it's my end. I'm glad a Q post links to doubles
edit on 1-10-2023 by Imbackbaby because: Damn

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Imbackbaby

Re (Darts) Double posts... It'll be Triples next... and then Bulls.

Yep. I see what you did there.
edit on 1-10-2023 by Imbackbaby because: Bullseye

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bwarefalsprofits
a reply to: Mike Stivic

The real issue stems from the fact that people do not like their beliefs to be challenged. If someone comes in, pushes against current beliefs...rocks the boat so to speak... obviously, that makes waves.

If you are confident in your beliefs then having them challenged should be no problem.

That's all I did.
edit on 1-10-2023 by Imbackbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
kgfigfghdfdf Double.
edit on 1-10-2023 by Imbackbaby because: Joe Biden Language

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Worthy of making note

~Truth Will set You Free~

The Shot heard around the World .....

MUST SEE: AMAZING JAN 6 COVERAGE SHOWS TRUTH BEHIND VIOLENCE AND LIES FROM THAT DAY (VIDEOS)

Four Americans died on Jan 6 and none of them were Capitol policemen. All were killed by Capitol Police.
The media so warped the truth on Jan 6. They claimed that five Capitol police officers died that day. This was a total lie. No Capitol Police officers died on or because of Jan 6.

But this cannot be said for innocent Americans. Four Americans died that day at the hands of Capitol Police
or men dressed like Capitol police

edit on 1012023 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I think Hunter Biden goes to court to be arrested for gun offenses on October 4th.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

If our Congress was in session more than 120 days a year, they could hold a hearing just to set the record straight on what happened during January 6th.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MetalThunder

If our Congress was in session more than 120 days a year, they could hold a hearing just to set the record straight on what happened during January 6th.

It's a disgrace that so many are sitting in prison when they have done nothing other than turn up. The same can't be said for the politicians who are guilty of so much, much more and and that discussion belongs in RATS if it still exists.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
Re: The Creator Movie

So, AI’s are narcissist, blame their bad behavior on programmers.
But whatever good they do accomplish they will take the credit themselves.

AI would then be moral relativists as well.

If the movie is alluding or making a parallel to our relationship with our Creator, God;
We do sometimes treat God our creator the same way
We blame God or some Satan for making us fail, But when we do something great we take the credit.

It may seem convenient to be a moral relativists, however it will become our downfall as it will be easy for one to manipulate our sliding morals to conform to one persons utopian idea, Tower of Babble.

Nimrod, was the great programmer. But God confused the code and to give us back our freedoms. It was chaos out of order. Yet, it was perfect chaos for what our creator had planned.

Free will, Gods will, trust? It’s hard to trust what we can’t see, that’s the point right?

Artificial will always be artificial. We can’t let ourself also become artificial. We have a choice.

Find a trust that won’t rust.

I missed this post, sorry. Nice, well put. I'd love to add but I get shot down every time I talk Spiritual. I will say God wins, we win.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
May aswell make use of the "space".

I did have a conversation with one here where and I quote myself "just need to find a way around the AI".

PM Incoming Dash but not until the 4th. October 1st Deltas were interesting.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   
When does a bird sing

In the wee hours of the morning, Trump’s team left a birdcage and some bird food outside Haley’s hotel room in Iowa — amplifying Trump’s dis of the woman he appointed US Ambassador to the United Nations in 2017..

When asked for comment by The Post, Haley’s campaign voiced bewilderment at the ordeal.

“This behavior is weird, creepy, and desperate from a former president feeling the pressure,” Betsy Ankney, Haley’s campaign manager, said in a statement. “It’s more proof that it’s time to leave the drama behind. America is better than this. Let’s go.”

Just a bit odd if not messaging.

new topics

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join