It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Please refrain from including me in this complaint. I have not resorted to diatribe or bickering and I've refrained from personal attacks. The topic was archons and I merely chimed in with my opinion. I have no reason to continue in PM as there is nothing personal to discuss. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I checked out the thread you linked-found it interesting since an oracle reading recently said Biden would be removed by October 19. Seems a little early for this year, so perhaps next? Just in time to push in a big surprise?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

New and Improved!

Cheers

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Now do Biden!

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Not really, if enough stuff gets exposed, then 25A Biden might be the only way to save face for the Biden Family. It all starts tomorrow (or later today for those already living in Thursdayland)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The ONLY way to win, is to NOT play the STUPID games EVIL wants all of you to play!!

Hearts Sing = Vibrate = Make a Joyful Noise = Lifts Our Spirits = Warms Hearts
Hearts of Stone Melt = Heal = Pure Hearts = Ring Like A Bell = Sound of Freedom

Universal Truth = Free Will = Our Power = Our Choice = Full Control = Choose Wisely
Peace = The Prize & Forgiveness Means Everything

edit on 28-9-2023 by brewtiger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

I was thinking further around the importance of water as a communication and data recording medium...

Consider that we are currently learning how man can already manipulate weather; causing storms, hurricanes, earthquakes etc.

Could the polar ice caps and mountain glaciers have been brought into existence, using similar techniques?

For example, could the Annunaki have caused this tin order o breakup the water information flows around the earth? Perhaps also to remove our access to fountains of youth, etc.

Building on this theory, then would THE FLOOD have been God, or benevolent species, returning the earth's water to its natural state and rebalancing the data information flows?

Lastly, in Flat Earth Theory, there are thought to be other "worlds" on earth, separated by ice walls; e.g. Hyperborea, Agartha. Could this have been a form of DIVIDE and CONQUER by malevolent species? Does Q's call for UNITY therefore apply wider than our accepted world; referring also to reconnecting several worlds over the earth?

edit on 28-9-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

Re (Darts) Double posts... It'll be Triples next... and then Bulls.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Socks to the left of me,
Puppets to the right,
Here I am!
Stuck in the Laundry with you!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The Great Flood! A reset of the souls...
Love it!

Have you all seen latest from Randall Carlson. Ref - world changing cheap simple cosmic tech. All combustion process energy can now be produced with next to Zero emission.
Tech from Stan Meyer and sacred Geometry used to created lightning in engine exhaust...
Mind blowing open source currently being tested on 4mg watt generator in west London of all places.

This breakthrough is what we in alt tech worlds have been pursuing for ever.

Can’t post a link coz im on phone in car park

m.youtube.com...

... I wonder if this is now to “be allowed”
White Hat intervention...?

India and Thai govs already getting on-board...

😁😁😁😁
. a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

edit on 28-9-2023 by McTech because: Stipid

edit on 28-9-2023 by McTech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I like that years later, they still like to pretend that these groups don't exist.

The arrest of a Queens man on gun charges two years ago may have led federal authorities to the discovery of a Satanic pedophile extortion cult that targets minors over the internet.

Investigators uncovered the heinous group — 764 — while probing disturbing social media posts made by Angel Almeida, 23, who was busted in Nov. 2021 and charged with being a convicted felon in possession of a firearm, according to court documents and a report published Thursday.

"AND" you say? Well;

A post on another one of Almeida’s alleged Instagram profiles showed him posing with ammunition strapped to his chest, in front of a black flag bearing the logo of the Order of Nine Angels (O9A), which prosecutors described as “a worldwide Satanist…group which embraces elements of neo-Nazism and white supremacy.”

When authorities searched Almeida’s home, they allegedly found hundreds of files containing child sex abuse material on four different devices — as well as books related to O9A and Satanism, according to court documents.

They also found a “blood covenant,” or an O9A drawing of a hooded figure surrounded by the group’s symbols and smeared with what appears to be blood, the filings state.

On Sept. 12, the FBI issued a public notice about 764, a “violent online groups” that is “deliberately targeting minor victims on publicly available messaging platforms to extort them into recording or livestreaming acts of self-harm and producing child sexual abuse material.”

Sources told The Guardian the cult is believed to be an off-shoot of O9A — and that law enforcement discovered the group through their investigation in Almeida’s case.

It's interesting that while the impeachment inquiry of Joe Biden is taking place, this case from back in February is being brought out now. Which is running cover for which I wonder?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I know that you are currently super busy covering Biden's impeachment investigation but what are your thoughts about this?

Arizona Gov Katie Hobbs Steps Down for Short Duration

This is very odd. No reason and for such a short amount of time doesn't make much sense. Noting from the article what has she been doing while in office- 13 agencies have vacancies. Perhaps by design so that the government is not functioning at full capacity. That may be a good thing if done at the Federal level as well.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This also came out today.

Rep. Grace Meng (D-NY) once declared a "President An Quanzhong Day" in her congressional district to honor the China-born businessman's work for his Chinese hometown association in New York—while her campaign took thousands of dollars in donations from An.

Today An and his daughter—a green card holder and a U.S. citizen, respectively, at the time of their arrest—are among seven people facing charges of acting as foreign agents for allegedly colluding with Chinese officials to try to force a U.S. resident back to China against his will.

Another prolific donor to New York politicians was U.S. citizen Lu Jianwang, one of two men arrested for allegedly hosting a clandestine Chinese police station in Manhattan. Meng, New York City Mayor Eric Adams, and New York Gov. Kathy Hochul all got thousands of dollars in donations from Lu and his brother.

A months-long Newsweek investigation has uncovered donations to leading New York politicians by dozens of U.S.-based community groups and their leaders with close ties to the United Front Work Department or to a wider "united front system" operated globally by the Chinese Communist Party. The department reports directly to the Central Committee of the CCP. The donations stretch back decades; recipients have included former New York senator and presidential candidate Hillary Clinton—and Meng's campaigns received over $270,000 from such groups and their leaders since 2006, Newsweek's review shows.

The groups offer community services and business opportunities for members. But critics say the CCP uses the sprawling system to interfere in host countries by building ties with and influencing local politicians, acting as a network to carry out "transnational repression" of the party's opponents globally, and a conduit for espionage by China's security services.

None of the associations mentioned in this report returned Newsweek's requests for comment.

In the past 10 years, the money spent by the groups and the senior figures in them—who often openly engaged in influence work on behalf of the Communist Party—exceeded at least $600,000, and was accepted by candidates representing New York in the U.S. Congress or running for political office in New York's City Hall, its boroughs, state Assembly and Senate, as well as candidates for district attorney, attorney general, judges and the governor's office.

Sorry for the long quote, but I think it was important in order to highlight the facts of the story.

Now let's not ignore that part of this impeachment hearing taking place today is about Biden/Bider taking money from foreign entities including China. Now this Newsweek report is showing that in places like New York China was using this power of the bribe to influence as well as placing illegal Chinese intelligence offices and foreign offices to enforce Chinese policy on Chinese citizens visiting America.

We need to stay on top of stories coming out during this hearing of stories that would otherwise be purposely lost in the mist.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

We could use some humor about now.

Free the People Pummel Apple Over Woke Eco Video

The change made in the second clip is hilarious.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Circling back to our favorite Covidian pharma lord Albert Bourla-

Albert Bourla

No truer words ever spoken "Breakthroughs that change patients' lives." I would suggest that they should remove patients and put in peoples. Focusing in on their 4, count them 4 core values. Courage, Excellence, Equity and Joy.

I think that joy is an odd choice but maybe he needed the J and since everyone is so hyped over the environment maybe we should take the capital letters of each word and see if it means anything.

Climate Equity and Environmental Justice

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

The real issue stems from the fact that people do not like their beliefs to be challenged. If someone comes in, pushes against current beliefs...rocks the boat so to speak... obviously, that makes waves.

If you are confident in your beliefs then having them challenged should be no problem. Don't you think that's true?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bwarefalsprofits
a reply to: Mike Stivic

The real issue stems from the fact that people do not like their beliefs to be challenged. If someone comes in, pushes against current beliefs...rocks the boat so to speak... obviously, that makes waves.

If you are confident in your beliefs then having them challenged should be no problem. Don't you think that's true?

And so I’m typically one of those people in here that wades thru what you or others could call “mud”
I’m okay with that because I don’t quite know otherwise. Obviously discernment is key, but a lot of times I just try and absorb what I’ve read and put pieces together.
Despite the dialogue last night not seemingly being productive between some, I was hoping at least one of you two were going to expand on your thoughts for reasons I stated above.
I do have beliefs that I’m confident in and hills that I’ll die on, much of those are not contained within this thread. Most things for me have an expectation to change as information becomes available.
Good to see you around for another day, I’m excited to see how the discussion unfolds

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Totally agree with you because this is the perfect opportunity to slip out all kinds of information.

Lahaina Residents First Day Returning After Fire

They returned September 26th so it is only being reported today. The big question is why hold it back?

In 2018 there was another wildfire near Lahaina and afterwards a mitigation plan was developed which covered issues like evacuation of the city. So why wasn't it followed???

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: G005E

I have no problem when my beliefs are critiqued and I have no problem critiquing the beliefs of others. When I see weakness in them.

Last night, the aggressor was not interested in debate or discussion. Their agenda was chasing me off the thread. Apparently, my posts are a "deflection" from the big impeachment coming up.

new topics

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join