It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Doppleganger in advance.
edit on 27-9-2023 by Imbackbaby because: Damn dopplegangers

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bwarefalsprofits
a reply to: Imbackbaby

I'm actually interested to hear your theory so go ahead.

Nice deflection, we're getting off topic. I don't do theories. Explain or leave it, your choice. You will do the latter because you have nothing to back up. Explain reality or don't. I'm sure yours is much different to others.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

I would harbor to guess that people that are "Black-eye-left" prone are people that are controlled through manipulation of their Temporal Lobe, and force people to not say certain things by inducing a mild shock causing Pituitary Gland to release a certain set of hormones into the person to prevent them from saying anything not wanted.

People that are "Black-eye-right" prone are people that are prevented from physically acting out or possibly prevent them from acting out their conscience by using the mild shock to stimulate their Pituitary gland.

Again, this is only speculation so don't attack me over the gospel nature of the thought.

I wonder if the concern that "they" have is McCarthy speaking his mind, or doing something that might expose them? I guess it is possible that he "fell" and hurt himself, but one would think that the Bidens would have pushed "that" story all over the place to deflect Joe falling down.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I didn't deflect. I told you, I already offered a simple explanation. If you were genuinely interested, it wouldn't take much effort for you to scroll up or backtrack a page to read my post and then respond or formulate a debate. Your refusal suggests to me that you're more interested in arguing. Because I have nothing to back it up? You don't do theories? I have no idea what that means.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I didn't deflect. I told you, I already offered a simple explanation. If you were genuinely interested, it wouldn't take much effort for you to scroll up or backtrack a page to read my post and then respond or formulate a debate. Your refusal suggests to me that you're more interested in arguing. Because I have nothing to back it up? You don't do theories? I have no idea what that means.

Is it so hard for you to repost that post? That's all I asked for and you want me to do it? If you don't understand what it means when somebody says, you have nothing to back it up, then you don't understand when somebody says they don't do theories I don't know what to say. Don't be lazy, repost it, then I can reply.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Double again. More doubles than a dart board.
edit on 27-9-2023 by Imbackbaby because: Darts.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imbackbaby

Nice deflection, we're getting off topic. I don't do theories. Explain or leave it, your choice. You will do the latter because you have nothing to back up. Explain reality or don't. I'm sure yours is much different to others.

I imagine it’s this post. Not trying to speak for bware, but we seem to be getting stuck on shenanigans

a reply to: T7ROOT7H

Archons are part of a constructed belief system. Like all constructed belief systems, it's consensual agreement that makes them real. It's like reading a fairytale. A story created from imagination. If you read that story and you allow yourself to become emotionally engaged with it, you choose to suspend disbelief in order to envision it... feel the truth or reality of it... that's what makes it real. To you. You consent to this belief.

edit on 27-9-2023 by G005E because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: G005E

shenanigans

yes

edit on 9/27/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: G005E

originally posted by: Imbackbaby

I imagine it’s this post. Not trying to speak for bware, but we seem to be getting stuck on shenanigans

a reply to: T7ROOT7H

Archons are part of a constructed belief system. Like all constructed belief systems, it's consensual agreement that makes them real. It's like reading a fairytale. A story created from imagination. If you read that story and you allow yourself to become emotionally engaged with it, you choose to suspend disbelief in order to envision it... feel the truth or reality of it... that's what makes it real. To you. You consent to this belief.

The timing would suggest shenanagins

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   

You're absolutely right. I don't know what you mean when you state you don't do theories. No, I won't repost it. Claim it's because I'm lazy, I'm perfectly fine with that.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   

You're absolutely right. I don't know what you mean when you state you don't do theories. No, I won't repost it. Claim it's because I'm lazy, I'm perfectly fine with that.

Good, get back to your own reality, we're done. Sorry for the derail folks.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Is this the respectful discussion referred to earlier?

Point out where I mentioned "respectful", I didn't. You are now, trying to score points. I don't do playground I do reality as you don't know. Shake hands and go our ways. You first...Ladies first. This thread is better than what we are doing right now. You said no it's no, leave it.
edit on 27-9-2023 by Imbackbaby because: Trolls

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I see tomorrow is going to be a big thing with the Biden Impeachment starting. Those of us that have been here for a while know that a pot of deflection styled posts are going to be happening for the next few weeks.

Look folks, all that's going to happen if this thread gets blasted with deflection posts that force the closure of this thread due to post count, is that a new thread will be opened up on the topic that will highlight the impeachment as the first points of the discussion.

My concern here is that this impeachment will fulfill the prophecy that I was told a few years ago. Post about it is here.
this part specifically:

He also said that as soon as "That Woman" became President, everything fell apart and most Americans will blame her even though the rest of the world fell apart first.

Let's hope that enough information is provided during the impeachment to pull the plug on the entire operation so that this doesn't happen (though since the information was presented, the events do have to occur so we should just get ready for it)

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Double.
edit on 27-9-2023 by Imbackbaby because: Archons

(post by Imbackbaby removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

It appears that some contributers here (or at least one) are extremely resistant to divergent information and/or differences of opinion. Unfortunately, when outsiders get run off, what's left devolves into groupthink.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Double again. More Doubles than Joe Biden.
edit on 27-9-2023 by Imbackbaby because: Baby steps

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Sorry but I don't understand why you guys (Bwarefalsprofitsare & Imbackbaby) are keeping up this tit-for-tat
between the 2 of you here when you can PM each other & have it out there or argue else where besides here.
I think you are both valuable & have much to offer but unfortunately ATM it's just bickering & wasting posts.
Differences of opinions are great & can be beneficial at times, but this seems to be more personal? Hope I made
sense.

Cheers
Ektar

new topics

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join