It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

AI Robots Take Over Texas Motor Speedway

If they can make them look this real for a movie promotion how far ahead are they really? I'm planning on going to see it this weekend if I get the chance. The release date is this Friday September 29th [11]- 911? I just have trust issues these days.

The Creator Trailer

That reminds me that the Data+ AI Summit is taking place in San Fran. right now.

Youtube-Lakehouse IQ

This Lakehouse IQ personalized.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

You won't believe this but then again you will.

Fauci made a little visit to the CIA

Another whistleblower- why has it just become known now? Why was it held back? Most people already believe that Covid came from the WIV lab but to go as far as paying off the analyst to conclusively agree that the origin results were inconclusive.

C-3
I=9
A=1
What happened on September 4th?

Burning Man Festival

CIA Preparing to roll out AI

Just the beginning "The CIA's Open source Enterprise division developed the tech ,which is also intended to be rolled out across the U.S. government's 18 intelligence agencies in an effort to rival China's growing intelligence capabilities."

Looking at the image above intelligence 4 grey bands, 4 flower pots.

Can you imagine the Federal Bureau of Incompetency having this?

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Fauci having that kind of reach is a perfect example of why the SES system is dangerously unbounded in terms of lack of controls over those public 'servants'.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

We have so much unraveling and I smell PaNiC in the air.

WEF- About the UN's 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
The last sentence "Unless we act now, the 2030 Agenda will become an eptaph for a world that might have been." Ha.

They shot themselves in the foot when they rolled out those dangerous jabs because now the childhood vaccination rate is falling. Pfizer must be in a world of pain, especially after this-

Illuminati Bot Twitter

Here's the article-
It's way more than $1.5 million

There are 4800 more cases to be reviewed and that is just the tip of the iceberg. It is outrageous that a Dr. would give a young child 9 vaccines at one time.

We can add this to the Pfizer vaccine and drug patent cliff.

From Pfizers publishing arm Reuters- but... but Paxlovid - we are selling it to the government.

Reuters Paxlovid

And this drug doesn't even hit the threshold of 50% effectiveness.

edit on 27-9-2023 by Thoughtful2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

That Obama tweet you linked interests me, particulary, the picture of what looks like a room full of people giving blood and medical personnel scurrying about.

The woman in the forefront appearing to be donating blood has writing (tattoo?) on her left bottom outer hand. She also has a tattoo (or writing?) on her lower right inside ankle which is crossed over her left one. Muslims frown on tattoos if I recall. So, she's either not Muslim or there's a message there. The one on her hand is readable.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That hunter connection from Dan Scavino may connect to this.

Biden news

I wonder how long they knew that the CCP had sent money to him back in 2019. If there was any question as to whether he is directly under the influence of the CCP that should clear that matter up.

But there is more.
Wisconsin Supreme Court Makes Ruling against the use of ballot boxes and more

Since they are illegal at least moving forward that should solve some of the issues. I'm wondering if they can now prosecute those that have been recorded stuffing them during the Presidential election. This ruling sets a precedent so I imagine other states will have to look at this issue more closely.

Things are really starting to speed up.
BTW I finally secured the original "The Eyes of Darkness" by Dean R. Koontz so I can verify the Wuhan connection.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
a reply to: Observationalist

AI Robots Take Over Texas Motor Speedway

If they can make them look this real for a movie promotion how far ahead are they really? I'm planning on going to see it this weekend if I get the chance. The release date is this Friday September 29th [11]- 911? I just have trust issues these days.

The Creator Trailer

That reminds me that the Data+ AI Summit is taking place in San Fran. right now.

Youtube-Lakehouse IQ

This Lakehouse IQ personalized.

All Good AI Goes to Heaven 😅

I’d like to see that movie too for sure.

In the LakhouseIQ the importance of Unity Catalog stood out to me
Unity Catalog
Jewish 931
English 888
Simple 148

My last post about the writers strike said it was 148 days. A big part of their new deal for the writers had to do with AI
And 888 is becoming a theme
888=24x37

The potential Ai spiritual and moral dilemmas are fascinating

edit on 27-9-2023 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

How far ahead are they reelly ?

Real Time AI

Theres a thread The CIA Wants You to Know About AI-Generated Celebrities and Politicians

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Guyfriday

I wonder if it's one of these:

Honestly, with the number of famous people and politicians sporting one black eye in recent months it's crossed my mind that some sort of new tech surgery might be taking place. The number of people it's happening to seems to have surpassed the possibility of coincidence IMO.

edit on 300000044America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Albert Bourla makes how Much in 2023???

That is an eyewatering amount and that's not including his bonuses and he is going to need much, much more security.

Albert Bourla is a flipping veterinarian and that's the best person they could find to oversee human medicine vaccines?

I'm an accomplished seamstress; maybe I would qualify for Surgeon General?

Thanks, T2 for all the hard work and hours you put into finding so many hidden gems.

Just the beginning "The CIA's Open source Enterprise division developed the tech ,which is also intended to be rolled out across the U.S. government's 18 intelligence agencies in an effort to rival China's growing intelligence capabilities."

Can you imagine the Federal Bureau of Incompetency having this?

From your link ' it won't be made available for Washington lawmakers'. So, the people who are supposedly 'in charge' of making policy and laws are being denied access to critical information. Doesn't that make them a redundant waste of money with tied hands and blindfolds?
edit on 300000044America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bwarefalsprofits
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

If you understood how reality works, it would make more sense to you.

It’s always nice to see new people posting in this mega thread that has been ongoing for years now. If you haven’t had the time to read through all of them, it’s understandable because it is a lot to digest and very time consuming.

The main contributors of content and research have spent hours upon hours dedicated to this topic and it’s truly an amazing thing to be a part of in these crazy times.

This tiny little place in the whole of the internet world is so unique and special in my opinion. The respect given to all contributors despite differences of opinion and what not is absolutely stellar.

For anyone still posting and reading these threads after all the years it’s been going on, it’s probably a good bet that their grasp of reality is on point for where we are now.

It’s great you found this amazing thread and hopefully you can respectfully contribute more information as it progresses.

Welcome to ATS

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This pic of Trump is from a magazine shoot in 1985. Notice anything about his hand? Comms? Who was still alive then?

edit on 9/27/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: ...just another coincidence I'm sure

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

It's unconstitutional.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I had addressed this surgery thing before in a few posts. A device could be implanted fairly easily into a persons head by plopping out their left eye and shoving the device into their left frontal lobe. a smallish device that could be used to send low voltage shocks into a brain can force the persons own system to release certain drug like hormones into the victims system.

This device would have to be changed out periodically, which could be why these black-eye people often get that black eye look. As seen in the picture below, this could also be why these people have speech and movement issues:

While I'm not saying that this is 100% proof of this, I am saying that there is a very high possibility that this is what's going on.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

"Respectfully contribute"? That is a possibility. However, that notion leads to this question:

What's more important in the culmination and processing of data-- respectful contribution or honest/truthful contribution? Because not everyone views these types of dialogue in the same way. I feel this is especially important to consider when a good majority of the data posted is pure conjecture which holds no real value aside from, "I just saw this thing and I'm sharing it". If you fail to provide meaning or any real, solid connections then what's the point? In order to streamline data and solidify it into something meaningful and substantial, requires critical and analytical evaluation. Coming in from this angle has a tendency to ruffle feathers when primary motive of discussion wanting/needing a pat on the back or a high five.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   

U.S. Intel agencies are a big disappointment. One of them should have taken Putin out by now, making look like an accident or natural causes.

We've given them Trillions, yet hundreds of innocents are being brutally killed in Ukraine every month.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bwarefalsprofits

I feel this is especially important to consider when a good majority of the data posted is pure conjecture which holds no real value aside from, "I just saw this thing and I'm sharing it". If you fail to provide meaning or any real, solid connections then what's the poi

Perhaps this thread isn't the right fit for your mindset? I, for one, am finding a great deal of value in every post. Thinking outside the box often leads to accidentally discovered truths. That doesn't mean you have to believe every idea proffered; just consider the possibilities. It hurts no one.

As my signature states:
'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.'

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

U.S. Intel agencies are a big disappointment. One of them should have taken Putin out by now, making look like an accident or natural causes.

We've given them Trillions, yet hundreds of innocents are being brutally killed in Ukraine every month.

I think they should have started a little closer to home, and maybe the Ukraine fiasco wouldn't even be happening.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bwarefalsprofits
a reply to: T7ROOT7H

In order to be enslaved by archons, one must first believe they are real.

You haven't told us what an archon is.

I'm curious to know what you think they are.

edit on 27-9-2023 by T7ROOT7H because: brevity

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I entertain all thoughts. And then I sift out the rubbish and collect the parts of value. It's this continual process of refinement that streamlines your thoughts to bring you closer to truth.

Most data holds no real value. It's junk food to your consciousness. You are looking for traces of gold in the sand. The key is discernment. Which requires analytical valuation. Without that critique, predictions will continue to be hit and miss. Like playing darts blindfolded. Fun but useless.

If my type of 'mindset' isn't welcomed here then you're right, I'm not a good fit for this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join