It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: McTech

No DMs received yet... will keep an eye out.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Is this the start of the reveal of a long list of "dead" people coming out of witness protection to state their truths?

THiS LiL’ MiSS Can’t Be Wrong tweet, at 1601 EST yesterday (think #16 mirror)

...Or is it an old picture?
edit on 26-9-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Assuming these pictures are not touched up, this looks pretty out of the ordinary... Looks like a spaceship/Ark is about to break free from North pole - which is where it's rumoured that a lot of people in Witness Protection were harboured.

VictoriaGoldLight

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

TinEye shows that photo of Williams and Rivers existing back as far as 2014.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Is Elon Musk telling us something's changed and YT, FB, TikTok etc. are now following White Hat orders?
tweet at

Note the red/yellow dispersed pills (China influence gone?)

Also... a timely reminder:

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers for that cross-check, cavv.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Sorry Rel cant send a PM ATM - don't think I have enough privilege on ATS yet, due to my lack of posting.

Ill pop it up on here later re Water.

Thread drift is not a thing now everything is Q-uestionable...

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Elon just dropped this epic vaccine video -

x.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Is this the start of the reveal of a long list of "dead" people coming out of witness protection to state their truths?

That twitter handle reminds me of 90s song
Little Miss can’t be Wrong by The Spin Doctors. 1991

Song could be about Courtney Love, who is on the Epstine list.

Speaking of Courtney Love

It was announced on May 15, 2023, that Love had been cast in Assassination, a biographical film about the Assassination of John F. Kennedy, directed by David Mamet and co-starring Viggo Mortensen, Shia LaBeouf, Al Pacino, and John Travolta.[317]

Viggo Mortensen, Shia LaBeouf, Courtney Love Board David Mamet’s JFK Thriller ‘Assassination
Interesting cast

Previous reports about the film have indicated that it will focus on events that took place 48 hours before the assassination, telling the mob’s version of the story. Celozzi based the material on details shared by his late uncle Pepe

Interesting perspective.
Filming starts this September

Sorry for the rabbit trail.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

That twitter handle reminds me of 90s song
Little Miss can’t be Wrong by The Spin Doctors. 1991

Song could be about Courtney Love, who is on the Epstine list.

Speaking of Courtney Love

It was announced on May 15, 2023, that Love had been cast in Assassination, a biographical film about the Assassination of John F. Kennedy, directed by David Mamet and co-starring Viggo Mortensen, Shia LaBeouf, Al Pacino, and John Travolta.[317]

Viggo Mortensen, Shia LaBeouf, Courtney Love Board David Mamet’s JFK Thriller ‘Assassination
Interesting cast

Previous reports about the film have indicated that it will focus on events that took place 48 hours before the assassination, telling the mob’s version of the story. Celozzi based the material on details shared by his late uncle Pepe

Interesting perspective.
Filming starts this September

Sorry for the rabbit trail.

I like this author, he seems to be very credible.
Scroll down to bottom to start at part 1
I've said before here that in many ways I admire George Bush 41. Played in first college world series, one of the youngest naval aviators of World War II, one of the architects of the post WWII NWO, the unofficial U.S. ambassador to China from 1974-75, head of the CIA, VP , President, got his son George presidency and if not for Trump his other son Jeb would have been president. There is more...

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Aparasitic brain worm that can be ingested through contaminated produce is making its way across southeastern America, scientists have warned.

Gosh, I guess all the research showing ongoing harmful effects from the jab must have been all wrong-it's obviously a brain worm that's being discovered in more states every day.
Just waiting for the 'evidence' to show it's much more harmful than they first realized.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Think I'm guna have to have a go at singing that Spin Doctor's Little Miss can’t be Wrong; to Wing Woman at the next karaoke!

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Very interesting, indeed.

Here is the source: drive.google.com...

One thing to understand is that nothing is what is seems on it's surface. Absolutely nothing. Humans are consumed by nothing until they become nothing. They see nothing, they chase nothing, and sadly, find nothing at the end of their meaningless existence. Nothing has been constructed around you to appear as something and feed your desire to find meaning and purpose in life, while everything that is something is made into nothing, then repackaged and sold as something else. The Q phenomenon was not what everyone thinks it was. I understand that is an unpopular opinion, but destabilization is not something you're going to know is happening when it has been so masterfully crafted to appear as something else.

They want you to know who they are.

They have been conditioning us.

Many developments previously set in motion by the Hierarchy—in spheres such as world governance and world religion—were projected to reach a culminating stage by 2025. More generally, with the tide of spiritual life shifting from East to West, a new spiritual consciousness was expected to “reach its zenith between the years 1965 and 2025.”

The Tibetan tells us that: “a great and new movement is proceeding and a tremendously increased interplay and interaction is taking place” between Shamballa, Hierarchy and Humanity.

This movement involves the “process of substitution and replacement” taking place as Chohans enter the Council Chamber of the Lord of the World, senior Masters replace Chohans, initiates become Masters, disciples take initiation, and pledged disciples become accepted disciples.

Chohans = Mystery Schools = Fire Cults = Rosicrucians = Neo-Pagans, etc.

Shamballa = Order of Melchizedek = The White Brotherhood = Anti-Christ Inc.

Hierarchy = Luciferians = Theosophists = Neo-Thelemites = Avatars = Heads of State

Humanity = Sons of the Sun = Daughters of Men = The Chemical Wedding = Archetypal Man

The Tibetan says as much in a compelling prediction for 2025 that appears in Discipleship in the New Age II. He states that three “recognitions” must take root within humanity by 2025. They must be assimilated in such a way that they will “produce fundamental changes in human thought, awareness and direction.”

The importance of achieving these recognitions is: “Above everything else required at this time.” Moreover, if these fundamental changes in consciousness fail to occur, he sounds a dire warning: “These three recognitions must be evidenced by humanity and affect human thinking and action if the total destruction of mankind is to be averted.”

In 1945, at the time he made the statement about the necessary recognitions, eight decades remained for disciples to convey to humanity knowledge of these three subjective realities: the reality of the inner world of the Soul, the existence of the Masters of Wisdom as Custodians of an evolutionary Plan, and the fact that such a Plan exists.

The cycle of humanity goes three ways, regardless of what's for sale.

- Enslaved by the Archons through Reincarnation
- Saved from the Archons through Reintegration
- Sublimation, Transcendence, Off-Cycle Rebirth

There are three crowns:

And underneath them all...

Tyrants.

edit on 26-9-2023 by T7ROOT7H because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I was explaining how YouTube demonetizing Russell Brand might elevate him and his arguments through Streisand Effect.....intentionally.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: T7ROOT7H

Thanks for the reply and please allow me to add this quote from the same link:

Living through these times, watching the present order unravel, the reason for the Tibetan’s sense of urgency becomes increasingly clear. The underlying cause of all our interrelated global crises can be directly related to ignorance of the dimensions of inner Reality that he enumerated. The present state of affairs would be inconceivable if large numbers of people understood the true nature of the human soul and the laws by which it evolves; if they accepted as fact that there is a God, a Kingdom of God, and a Plan leading humanity to fulfill its divine potential.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   
BARK-BARK-BARK... Dog Comms incoming!

Remember this story?

WASHINGTON — President Biden’s nearly 2-year-old German shepherd Commander bit seven people in a four-month span after former first dog Major was ousted from the White House over similar aggressive behavior, according to internal Secret Service records reviewed by The Post.

The shocking spate of incidents involving Commander — none of them previously reported — mirrors attacks involving Major, who the White House says was given to family friends after biting many Secret Service members in 2021.

Well, here we go again.

President Biden’s dog Commander attacked yet another Secret Service agent Monday — marking the 11th known time the 2-year-old canine chomped down on the Executive Mansion’s staff.

“Yesterday around 8 p.m., a Secret Service Uniformed Division police officer came in contact with a first family pet and was bitten. The officer was treated by medical personnel on complex,” USSS chief of communications Anthony Guglielmi told CNN in a statement.

Now what the hell is going on? I have an idea, but it's weird. Biden's current dog is named "Commander".

The Navy fired the commander of one of its ballistic missile submarines on Friday, the service announced in a statement Monday.

The commanding officer of the USS Alabama sub's blue crew -- Cmdr. Michael Lyle -- was relieved by Rear Adm. Nicholas Tilbrook, the commander of Submarine Group 9, "due to a loss of confidence in his ability to command," the Navy said.

Lot to unpack there, but the first take away is the rank of Lyle; "Commander". Now Bidens last dog was named "Major".

From: [url=https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/08/09/national-guard-leader-fired-sexism-toxic-culture-complaints/70498437007]USA Today
(sorry for the weird link, I can't seem to get it to work corretly)

When Maj. Gen. Eric Little, a senior National Guard official, was told about troubling behavior toward the women in his office, he dismissed the concerns, according to a government investigation. “Air Force women are emotional," he said. "I know this because all of my best friends are women.”

Little has been fired from his job as the National Guard's top general for personnel after an investigation by the Army's inspector general, according to documents obtained by USA TODAY. The complaint against Little, as the guard's top human resources officer, concludes that he led an office that was the center of "a toxic cacophony of misconduct."

A week before this story broke:

Last week, President Joe Biden signed an executive order that was the final step in stripping commanders of the authority to prosecute sexual assault cases, a move the Pentagon had resisted for years. Meanwhile, sexual assault in the military reached an all-time high in 2021, according to Pentagon data.

Could US Subs under certain chosen leaders, be used for transporting into the country "Choice" humans for trafficking? There was a rumor the some of the military flights coming in and out of the country was doing that too. A person I know was ordered to look into the rumor, but after Biden became CiC, he was taken off the investigation.

I could be throwing darts in the dark, but there might be something to these stories. Now that Bidens dog is getting called out again, I wonder if his next dog will be named "Milly"?

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Thanks to That7Dude on XRP discord for this reminder:

a) Note the post number of 282 encodes October 2nd,

b) So Shutdown potentially from Saturday... and Monday is Oct 2nd,

c) Note the timestamp of 21:03:11 ends in a 11.3 MIRROR
7 posts with 11.3 marker

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I presume you saw the Real Raw News article, today, that Mark Milley was arrested at Arlington and is on way to GITMO after funnelling cash to Ukraine?

White Hats hope the arrest of former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark A. Milley will ripple through the Black Hat’s military echelon and cause it to regret swearing blind allegiance to an illegitimate president, knowing now that even its highest-ranking, longest-serving leader could not escape constitutional justice.

As reported yesterday, United States Marines apprehended Milley, 65, in Virginia. We have since learned the arrest occurred at Arlington National Cemetery—not Miley’s domicile—where he intended to pay respect to a fallen comrade. Our source said the operation was the culmination of years of labor and thousands of man-hours that began soon after Milley’s ouster from the Pentagon in May 2021.

Note that the arrest was one week prior to his retirement.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Seems to be a pattern...Were the dogs trained by the same trainer?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I wonder... If Patrick Bouvier Kennedy were actually alive then Russell Brand would be a good facial fit for his son? Looks like ages fit...

new topics

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join