It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Re WATCH THE WATER
Rufus_2688 video tweet

“Water is the earths internet… it’s how it communicates information to itself” 👊🏼🤯

Must watch video in tweet shows how water shown an image and then flash frozen retains the image because of the light the image passes through the water - works better with pure spring water than tap water and the images aren't hi-def but they're pretty compelling proof of the physics/chemistry working.
edit on 25-9-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That was cool. I have to give that a try at home.

Ok, not related to the replied post:

Pearsons and her husband Michael Storc similarly rented a security deposit box in 2017 as a financial safeguard, storing around $20,000 in silver and $2,000 in cash.

Neither Mellein nor Pearson were charged with a crime.

The FBI had been investigating U.S. Private Vaults, which shut down following the raid and ultimately pleaded guilty to conspiracy to launder drug money.

After the FBI seized their property along with 1,400 other customers, Mellein and Pearsons received a notice stating the FBI wanted to keep their property through a process known as civil forfeiture.

This is important to know since it means that the Justic Department gave the FBI, and other Law Enforcement, the legal ability to rob people of whatever they want. I have a lot of friends in Law Enforcement and have asked them about this, one said that it doesn't fly in local cases, but their family member is in Federal Law Enforcement and will talk to them. As a side note, my friends that I asked about this seemed surprised and thought the story was fake or something else when told.

Didn't the Feds do this exact type of operation, the seizing of gold from safety deposit boxes, right before the Federal Reserve forced a National Depression?

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

That was mind blowing - thank you so much

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I'm wondering if this is the lead up to expose all of the fraudulent research publications that journals such as Nature published as fact during the plandemic.

WSJ- Debunkers Bust Bad Scientists [4] Paywall.

It is noteworthy that this is on the front page and then almost a full page continued on A12 [4]. Consider the magnitude "At least 5,500 faulty papers were retracted in 2022 versus 119 [11/11] in 2002 [4]." This has the feelz that they are prepping the unsuspecting public that, oh well, this has been an on-going problem- certainly not unique to the plandemic. All those scientists that built other research based on a mountain of false data added to the scheme.

Keeping track of resignations Neuroscientists Marc Tessier-Lavigne had to resign as President of Stanford University because of this issue. From the very tippy top down.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Just a quick

POP IN

And a Story of Coincidences - If YOU Believe in them

ITs Maui TIME

Carry on

There is more about that fire in Lahaina-
Underground Tunnels Discovered Youtube by Life With Recklezz

It is very odd that they are treating the fire remains as hazardous waste material and storing it in 55 gallon blue drums. Makes one suspect that this was not quite a normal fire.

The burning q remains- where are the missing children?

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Target practice is on BioNTech today.

BioNTech wins up to $90 million in funding for monkeypox vaccine

This was announced September 18, 2023. Heading over to CEPI - I just knew something was up.
CE PI and BioNTech partnership

"Data generated by this partnership will contribute to CEPI's 100 Days Mission, a global effort to accelerate the development of well- tolerated and effective vaccines against future viral threats with ...cough plandemic potential."

The CDC, if I recall indicated that this was more of a threat to gay men- so why is CEPI trying to say this Monkeypox is a serious threat to children and pregnant women?

Just a bit of fine print slipped in -BioNTech plans to tinker with prophylactic vaccines, which comes as no surprise. What I am surprised about is how many Big Pharma companies that they have partnered with.

So we now have BioNTech developing 3 for CEPI- Mpox BNT 166, Malaria BNT 165 and TB BNT 164.

Meanwhile they are doing something very strange in Africa.
BioNTech Changing Plans For Africa

So much for vaccine equity.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I feel it of importance to expand some thoughts on Water being able to store images of what it sees:

a) SOUND is ALSO stored in water... it can travel 5 times faster underwater... and for thousands of miles:
BBC article from 2012

"Sound travels five times faster through water than through air, and in the ocean it can travel for thousands of miles," he says.

To help the non-scientific community appreciate just how noisy the oceans have become, he's launched a website called listentothedeep.com which streams the live sounds from Vancouver, and 14 other ocean floor "observatories" around the world.

"Here you can hear the noise coming from a ship," says Andre as he clicks on a green dot in the Mediterranean.

The ship is on the surface of the sea, but its monotonous engine sound eerily dominates the soundscape more than a mile below.

Software developed by Andre's team can identify a range of different sounds.
For decades, the sounds of the deep sea were considered highly sensitive military data.

During the Cold War, the US Navy set up a network of underwater microphones in many parts of the world to track Soviet submarines.

Now the US Navy says it's not too concerned about friendly civilian scientists listening in, but it is nervous about the opening up of real time ocean sound to the general public.
Leonardo Da Vinci noted in 1490 that sounds carry long distances under water - whale songs can travel thousands of miles

b) I recall a BBC story from maybe 20 years ago, where a 300 year old sea battle was recorded underwater in the Caribbean!!!

c) AS ABOVE SO BELOW; Antartica, the poles and the firmament ice wall:
The firmament is thought to consist of a durable chrystalline form of water.
What if the image and sound data that water carries reaches Antartica, freezes and then "fossilises" into the firmament?
It would effectively become a hard drive of the history of the earth.

d) If the WATERS ABOVE also stored images, then combined with images in the WATERS BELOW you could store 3D images?

e) Now consider the visuals of Stargates shown in the movies - the gate is always filled with WATER.
If water could communicate with itself, like a HIVE brain, then it might be used in stargates or even Project Looking Glass?

In summary WATCH THE WATER might mean that all of history; images and sound, is held in the firmament - and that we can REPLAY it?

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

I believe that Bill[4] Gates has totally lost it. He seems to hate trees for some reason.

Bill Gates gets teal about climate change- Planting Trees is 'complete nonsense' but the end of the oil and gas era is finally in sight

Cranky would have loved this slapped together heading. This is almost laughable- "Are we science people or are we idiots?"
Do tell Billy how is your electric plane fleet doing these days?

Climate Change @ Arbor Day

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

That is brilliant.
Frozen water can also preserve animal and human remains- maybe alien remains as well.

On a different topic, I have noticed lately a change in the Fact Checkers- some of them are doing real fact checking.

Fact Check Michelle Obama Pregnancy Pictures

Maybe it was just so outrageous they couldn't give it a pass. I do have a question though and maybe I remember incorrectly but wasn't there a painting of Barry with six fingers? Michael and Barry both have six fingers?

I found this article-
Obama's Painting

Maybe that is why the Fact Checker stated that the picture was fake- because of the 6th finger.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I'm probably delusional but didn't Nancy Pelosi step down as Speaker of the House?

Speaker Pelosi Tweet

Just checking- she announced stepping down November 17, 2022.

Billy Jean King Announcement of Nomination for Congressional Gold Medal

So Pelosi tweets this today 4 days after the nomination was made. Could this be gold comms?
Do we have the gold?
Yes.
Gold shall destroy the FED.

#196 Deals with the Rothschilds.
Gold.

Shadow of Ezra Rotschild Family Tree Line tweet

This timing is very strange.

Gematria Billy Jean King congressional gold medal Some really serious hits.

Along with 1789.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Just to expand a bit more.

Chuck Grassley Tweet

He is holding a pair of socks and is standing on a red carpet. To the right the picture is taken against a grey background with 17 gold twinkles and he is showing 4 blizzard cups.

Gold is 4 letters. Grey would be storm clouds. Storm comms?

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

I believe that Pelosi retained some dodgy title of Speaker Emeritus... It's in the thread, somewhere.

Noice catch on the GOLD and STORM comms...

Let's look into BLIZZARD:

a) Merriam Webster definition

1: a long severe snowstorm
2: an intensely strong cold wind filled with fine snow
3: an overwhelming rush or deluge
The earliest recorded appearance of the word blizzard meaning “a severe snowstorm” was in the April 23, 1870 issue of a newspaper published in Estherville, Iowa. Blizzard shows up again during the following years in several newspapers in Iowa and neighboring states, and by 1888, when a snowstorm paralyzed the Eastern seaboard, the word was well-known nationally. However, in other senses, the word blizzard existed earlier. Davy Crockett, for instance, used it twice in the 1830s, once to mean a rifle blast and once to mean for a blast of words.

BLIZZARD = The SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD?

b) Gematria for BLIZZARD

98 (17) in simple gematria.

= YHVH (Yahweh/God),
A MASTER FREQUENCY,
FUTURE MONEY,
PROBLEM SOLVED,
SWAMP 'EM

..some other interesting ones too.

Re Grassley's BLIZZARD SOCKS... think WIND SOCKS at airfields? Or Telecomms term SOCKS?

SOCKS is an Internet protocol that exchanges network packets between a client and server through a proxy server. SOCKS5 optionally provides authentication so only authorized users may access a server. Practically, a SOCKS server proxies TCP connections to an arbitrary IP address, and provides a means for UDP packets to be forwarded.

SOCKS performs at Layer 5 of the OSI model (the session layer, an intermediate layer between the presentation layer and the transport layer). A SOCKS server accepts incoming client connection on TCP port 1080, as defined in RFC 1928

Think routing of money transactions from old internet systems into blockchain QFS?

The RED CARPET may represent the funneling of blood money?

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Have you been on the Limoncello?

Seriously though, that is some deep thinking and it does feel possible!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Have you been on the Limoncello?

Seriously though, that is some deep thinking and it does feel possible!
Rainbows
Jane

He been on the Reloncello. Rel, somebody found your tooth? I ain't even gonna ask what happened.

So much to catch up on here...

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: T7ROOT7H

You have good energy, Rel.

For better or worse, I don’t talk much with “entities” on the internet.

Avatars diminish the spirit and trust is hard to establish, but I'll do my best.

With that said... Politics are magic tricks and all the world’s a stage.

There is a hierarchy, above and below. Whether you believe what they believe is irrelevant.

To start:

- The White Brotherhood meets on the 25th year of every new century (2025).

- This is known as the Grand Assembly of the Hierarchy.

- They create a plan for the rest of the century based on what has or has not come to fruition by that time.

- The next General Assembly is VERY special. They will not only make plans for the remainder of this century, but for the remainder of the new millennium, due to the timing.

- The culmination of a new century, new millennia, and lastly, a new age.

- Such plans, they believe, will cause the new Aquarian civilization (way of life), to emerge.

More to come.

Amazing isn't it, a birth date in February is inserted into this thread and hey presto we have Aquarian civilisations. Manifestation baby. If one can do that imagine what billions can do.

Back to Q kinda, bit of fun too, we all need it.

I had a leaking roof, broken roof tiles. Anyways the water was dripping from bathroom ceiling. I was actually timing the drops from ceiling. The roofer came out and fixed it, he robbed me as usual.

I was watching the water.

edit on 25-9-2023 by Imbackbaby because: Water or Reloncello

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Jeffrey Epstein
Harvey Weinstein
Anthony Weiner

hmmmmm...

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Aparasitic brain worm that can be ingested through contaminated produce is making its way across southeastern America, scientists have warned.

Rat lungworm, Angiostrongylus cantonensis, is an invasive parasite that is spread through eating contaminated food, including fresh produce and escargots. It is typically found in Southeast Asia and the Pacific Islands, including Hawaii, but has more recently been identified in Texas, Louisiana, Alabama and Florida. Now, researchers have confirmed cases of the parasite in Atlanta, Georgia, raising concerns about its spread through the United States.

Look at the symptoms,

While the parasite cannot reproduce inside humans, it can still cause severe symptoms in rare cases.

"When the infective stage of the worm is accidentally ingested by a human, it can go to the brain or spinal cord and cause tremendous inflammation, leading to symptoms like nausea, vomiting, neck stiffness, headaches, sometimes arm and leg tingling," Nicole Gottdenker, a Professor of Pathology at the University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine, told Newsweek.

In rare severe cases, infection can lead to coma and even death, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. It is also possible for individuals to experience no symptoms for the first few weeks of infection, followed by neurological symptoms later down the line.

Now is it just me or does it seem like those symptoms are becoming more and more common with these "emerging diseases"?

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Aparasitic brain worm that can be ingested through contaminated produce is making its way across southeastern America, scientists have warned.

Rat lungworm, Angiostrongylus cantonensis, is an invasive parasite that is spread through eating contaminated food, including fresh produce and escargots. It is typically found in Southeast Asia and the Pacific Islands, including Hawaii, but has more recently been identified in Texas, Louisiana, Alabama and Florida. Now, researchers have confirmed cases of the parasite in Atlanta, Georgia, raising concerns about its spread through the United States.

Look at the symptoms,

While the parasite cannot reproduce inside humans, it can still cause severe symptoms in rare cases.

"When the infective stage of the worm is accidentally ingested by a human, it can go to the brain or spinal cord and cause tremendous inflammation, leading to symptoms like nausea, vomiting, neck stiffness, headaches, sometimes arm and leg tingling," Nicole Gottdenker, a Professor of Pathology at the University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine, told Newsweek.

In rare severe cases, infection can lead to coma and even death, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. It is also possible for individuals to experience no symptoms for the first few weeks of infection, followed by neurological symptoms later down the line.

Now is it just me or does it seem like those symptoms are becoming more and more common with these "emerging diseases"?

You're correct

Why you think Anti-parasitic drugs work against so many things including cancer? How could it possibly work against cancers....unless they're parasites?

A good anti-parasitic detox is good for anyone.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Laura Loomer says it well Loomered

Damn this cat gets everywhere.

Catturd got swatted, he's fine.

Stand your ground and goodnight.

edit on 25-9-2023 by Imbackbaby because: Off to bed with Reloncello

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   
What are we made of...?

75-80% water.
A thought = The Father - info from the whole
A Word = Speech -vibrations manifest into...
A Deed = Reality.
Perhaps the collective consciousness is the water. We’re nodes in network.

The outside profile of an egg is the same as the inside profile of a water vortex.

Inside a water vortex a zero point occurs...

PM incoming...

new topics

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join