It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 03:12 AM
link   
crankyoldman suggested to me that this is worthy of some thread rumination and evaluation:

Bigger

In summary:

a) Clintons announcing new foray into helping Ukraine - previous forays have set up trafficking lines; Haiti, Yugoslavia, etc.,

b) Alleged Spirit cooking/witch Marina Abramovic becomes an Ambassador for Ukraine schools,

c) An Ambassador acts as a communication gateway for demands and requests - so is she essentially coordinating set up of new trafficking business using Ukraine school children as products for a new Clintons trafficking line?

d) This is so brazenly public that it implies it is White Hats setting the stage for a public reveal of all of them and their crimes against humanity,

e) Form our thread analysis to date, it appears Abramovic and HRC are witches of the highest level within the bloodline families - so this movie would evidence the black bloodline families' need for adrenochrome, humans as food, organ harvesting, etc.? That's a pretty big junction to demonstrate.

Worth visiting the list of US Ambassadors to Ukraine:

2016-2019: Marie Yovanovitch; who we recall as black hat from the congress hearings, alongside Vindman et al.
then
4 different Chargé d'Affaires ad interim lasting respectively; 8 days, 21 days, 6 months, 2.5 yrs
then
2022-present : Bridget A. Brink, appointed first as an ambassador to Slovakia by POTUS45. Her c.v. looks like she was schooled through a series of khazarian hotspots; Serbia, Cyprus, Georgia, Aegean, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Slovakia.

I can foresee some interesting news headlines around BRINKMANSHIP...
edit on 23-9-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Q+ Trump, "My Fellow Americans, The Storm is Upon Us!"

interesting list of no fly zones
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Bush Ranch near Crawford, Texas (P-49)

Prairie Chapel Ranch, nicknamed Bush Ranch, is a 1,583-acre (6.41 km2) ranch in unincorporated McLennan County, Texas, located 7 miles (11 km) northwest of Crawford (about 25 miles (40 km) from Waco). The property was acquired by George W. Bush in 1999 and was known as the Western White House during his presidency. Bush spent vacation time at the house, where he also entertained visiting dignitaries from around the world. The ranch received its name from the Prairie Chapel School which was built nearby on land donated by mid-19th century German immigrant Heinrich Engelbrecht from Oppenwehe, Germany, who owned the land that now comprises the Bush ranch. Engelbrecht also donated land for the nearby Canaan Baptist Church (the "Prairie Chapel").en.m.wikipedia.org...

Bush compound near Kennebunkport, Maine (P-67)

The estate was purchased in the late 19th century jointly by Bush's great-grandfather David Davis Walker, and his son, St. Louis banker George Herbert "Bert" Walker. Both built mansions on the point in 1902. D. D. Walker's mansion has since been torn down. In 1921, Dorothy Walker and Prescott Bush were married, and Bert Walker built a "bungalow" on the Point and gave it to them as a wedding present. When Bert died in 1953, his son, George Herbert Walker Jr. ("Herbie"), purchased the property from his father's estate. It was not willed to him. Upon the death of Herbie in 1977, the property again went up for sale and was purchased by his nephew, George H. W. Bush. The estate has since remained in the Bush family.en.m.wikipedia.org...

Temporary restrictions over Disney theme parks were made permanent with language added to a 2003 federal spending bill.[23] 

Other restrictionsEdit

In addition to areas off limits to civil aviation, a variety of other airspace restrictions exists in the United States. Notable ones include the Flight Restriction Zone (FRZ) encompassing all airspace up to 18,000 feet (5,500 m) within approximately 15 nautical miles (28 km) of Ronald Reagan National Airport around Washington, D.C. Flights within this airspace, while not entirely prohibited, are highly restricted. All pilots flying within the FRZ are required to undergo a background check and fingerprinting. An additional "Special Flight Rules Area" encompassing most of the Baltimore-Washington D.C. metropolitan area requires the filing of a flight plan and communication with air traffic control.

Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness in northern Minnesota (P-204, 205, and 206)
bf

Ever wonder why the only flights across the Pacific only go to Australia

Wild conspiracy theory claims 'China has new land full of dinosaurs'

edit on 2023/9/23 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I remember rumours that there were launchable missiles at the Bush ranch... would be a good reason for a no fly zone.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I'll match your Marburg with the KILLER FUNGUS from Alabama.

The Storm is Spreading

Compliments of Jeanne Marrazzo.
Same kind of setup. Words are funny "Alabama's bad news is good news in a world where fungi are becoming a global health threat."

We have Pfizer around this already with a new class of drugs being introduced- Fosmanogepix. I have trust issues.

Gematria Pfizer fosmanogepix

Like I said we need to keep eyes on the new replacements. She has really strange tweets and hardly anyone following her.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

I wish you a speedy recovering from that fungus attack. You may find that article posted by Jeanne Marrazzo of interest.
Pfizer is already conducting clinical trials and of course they are successful and no doubt approval will be rubber stamped . I am monitoring Brook Jackson who is court right now taking on Pfizer again. She is the clinical trials whistleblower and if anyone knows- it is her.

Just a little background on her- she was involved with the clinical trials for the Covid jabs and she saw that there were serious problems and contacted the CDC. Her reward? Fired. She has been a big advocate for the jab injured.

Brook Jackson Tweet

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Mandy K Cohen tweet

Another Check-In With Dr Cohen. This is criminal- she addresses the issue of young men getting heart inflammation from catching Covid but never addresses the myocarditis and perocarditis that is associated with the jabs.

The check-in is 1.17 in length.
I wonder about the 335[11] likes out of 886 thousand views. Her viewership has increased so the low likes are rather telling.

What is her position on the Killer Fungus and since she hasn't tweeted about it I headed over to the CDC.

CDC Fungi Alert

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Rel I was wondering about the connection of blue to Pfizer. Gematria pulls up some very revealing connections- so much crap in tha data, Illuminati, Klaus Schwab, The Truth and Hunter Biden.

Gematrai Pfizer Blue

Then there is the connection to the movie The Matrix Red pill or Blue pill. But there is another blue pill- Paxlovid.

Pfizer's blue pill-Paxlovid

Pfizer has big headaches.
Pfizer's paxlovid is not effective

This is like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

Pfizer stock price

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Observationalist

Hi Obs,

I'm surprised you didn't highlight the hew Hunger Games title:

THE BALLAD OF SONGBIRDS & SNAKES

Think #3417 WHEN DOES A BIRD SING

Release date Nov seventeenth... think stealth bomber 117 posts?

90s songs again

“That's great
It starts with an earthquake, birds and snakes
An aeroplane…”

That’s songs lyrics are like one big Q post. Says nothing but everything all at once.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

If I have my information correct, those were brought in after the Stephenville UFO event.

On January 8, 2008 in Stephenville, Texas, one of the larger UFO sightings in the United States occurred. A few days ago the UFO investigative organization Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) released a 77-page report on the sighting. MUFON is a UFO investigative organization in the United States. Founded in 1969, it now has 3,000 members and is headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado.

The MUFON report, entitled "Special Research Report Stephenville, Texas" was written by Glen Schulze and Ropert Powell. Shulze has radar experience from working at the White Sands Missile Range. Powell has a chemistry degree and has extensive experience with semiconductors from working for Advanced Micro Devices.

The report is an analysis of radar records from the Federal Aviation Administration and the National Weather Service, obtained through several Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests, and comparing them to witness accounts.

Shulze/Powell concluded that the radar data confirms the witness observations of an object, as well as the Air Force's statement that said ten aircraft were operating in the area. They say that it is too difficult to say what the witnesses saw, but that there was something there. Twice, they say, radar picked up an object travelling at nearly 2,000 mph, and at other times it showed a slow moving object.

Much media attention has been focused on the report's observation that radar records show one of two objects moving directly toward the Prairie Chapel Ranch in Crawford. This is the home of United States President George W. Bush, which has been nicknamed the Western White House. They did not draw any conclusion as to why such movement was observed.

The authors also concluded that military air activity was heavy at the time, but that the radar records show no overt action toward the unknown object. They express concern about the possibilty that this could have been a terrorist aircraft with no transponder.

Shulze/Powell stated that they felt that they had been stonewalled in some of their FOIA requests by some government agencies. They encouraged the government to more readily provide more information about the incident.

The surface to air missiles that were brought in, were from the Texas Air National Guard. I don't know if those missiles are still deployed out there or not.

Or at least that's what I think I remember.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Looking at the tv show angle this Killer Fungus may indeed be a real plan. Have you watched the HBO series "The Last of Us"?

The Last of Us- Cue the Apocalypse

"Viruses can make us ill, but Fungi can alter our very minds...under the right conditions, an ordinary fungus can mutate, infect and kill humans." All they need is a lab.

This reminds me of a game that just happened to be released in 2019- aptly named Pandemic.

Pandemic
We need to circle back to that game because #'s are coming into focus more clearly. As you can see there are 4 players and they can select 1 of 7 characters.

4 diseases. 4 is $ on the keyboard. This is odd but we may very well be facing 4 different plandemics in 4 different regions of the world. I may have found the clue because they can't help themselves.

John Hopkins Center for Health Security Awarded $23.5 Million CDC Grant to Launch New Epidemic Preparedness Project

Scrolling to the bottom a correction is made to the $ amount- from $27.5 million to $23.5 million meaning a difference of $4 million
The CDC set this up for Covid and they have used this 3 more times [Polio, Mpox and acute pediatric hepatitis]. I have a feeling we are going to see lots of 4 comms.

Watch the water- P.H. Rivers who had been working for the CDC from August [8] 2021 to June 2022- length 11 months just happened to head over to John Hopkins. Where have we heard of John Hopkins before?

The Q is which ones- we have Marburg, Killer Fungus- Mpox did take off as they hoped. They probably have quite a selection in the toolbox.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   

May, 2021 (Same month of these documents)- The White House, CDC, NIH, were all freaking out because THEY KNEW the vaccines caused Myocarditis and TTS [Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia Syndrome], and blood clots

CDC confirms aluminum in vaccines linked to childhood asthma and AUTISM

REALLY IN ANTARCTICA ? SECRET LABS WITH HUMAN HYBRIDS AND CLONES FLOATING IN GOO! BREAKAWAY SOCIETIES! HUMAN EXPERIMENTS! DEEP UNDERGROUND LABS! ANCIENT PYRAMIDS! ADRENOCHROME IN HISTORY! SUPER SOLDIER FACTORIES! Thank you Linda from McAllisterTV.-

a reply to: Thoughtful2

IS LIN WOOD SNITCHING? HOSTED BY LANCE MIGLIACCIO & GEORGE BALLOUTINE

Tissues needed

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   

We have the next plandemic coming into focus. Fox is reporting TB cases amongst the illegal immigrants coming across the border. No surprise there and can you imagine how contagious it is. That could spread like wildfire.

Fox News TB Detected in Illegal Immigrants

If we go under the assumption that there are 4 outbreaks planned we now have Marburg, Killer Fungus, and TB. What could #4 be? They did set up a RSV tracker for the first time and now the CDC has approved the jab for pregnant people.

CDC Tweet RSV Jabs

This doesn't look like it is going over well. 57K views with only 69 likes.

Checking in with GAVI because Bill Gates the investor seems to always know what is up to bat next.

GAVI Can mRNA Vaccien Take on TB?

We have a lot of # confirmations. 100- age of the only effective treatment.
10 million new cases each year and 8 countries account for 2/3rd of cases.

Now for the smoking gun "In July, BioNTech announced that clinical trials of its mRNA vaccine for TB - developed with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation will begin in 2022."

Meanwhile our border is wide open.

Just a new factoid for us. The WHO has a mRNA transfer Hub for TB, HIV and Malaria.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

RE: Fungus

Mystery parasites on zombie ant fungus identified by scientists

The fungus is like something out of a horror movie: The organism hijacks the body and brain of its ant host, mind-controlling it into abandoning its nest and climbing a nearby tree.

Parasites
Result: Rebellion Of Korah

Biblical
“Woe to them! For they walked in the way of Cain and abandoned themselves for the sake of gain to Balaam’s error and perished in Korah’s rebellion.”
‭‭Jude‬ ‭1‬:‭11‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Biblical Parasite
“The horseleach hath two daughters, crying, Give, give. There are three things that are never satisfied, Yea, four things say not, It is enough:”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭30‬:‭15‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Horseleach Parasite =616

Fungus
Build Back Better

edit on 23-9-2023 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Naomi wolf on The War Room -

This is so damaging that there is no walking this back. He knew and yet continued to push for the mRNA jabs despite being informed of the adverse events.

How is he ever going to explain this action and what about the threats to the unvaxed.

In light of knowing the details Biden made this speech.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHhVz4-kGds]Biden's message to the unvaccinated youtube

He doubled down forcing employers with over 100 employees to mandate these jabs. He had been briefed. They came up with a script and he stuck with it along with Fauci, Collins, Walensky and friends along with the enemedia.

What about mandating it for the military?
Joe Robinette Biden = 17.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   

If we go under the assumption that there are 4 outbreaks planned we now have Marburg, Killer Fungus, and TB. What could #4 be?

Syphilis is off the charts in Texas and with the current culture in the US it won't take long to reach epidemic levels- unless they kept all the infected immigrants in Texas.

Or maybe this?

Worm that jumps from rats to slugs to human brains has invaded Southeast US

[arstechnica.com...]
edit on 600000055America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Those connects connect.
The #4 should be coming on the radar shortly.

From the biblical quote I pick up Enough is Enough.

That would be #1010, 1011 and 1012.

Well I'm heading off for today. Happy hunting.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Thank you so much & also for the reply. I'm still trying to catch up...what you said about Fungi can alter our very minds...under the right conditions, an ordinary fungus can mutate, infect and kill humans.

This is why there is brain brain damage in certain people being exposed in water damaged buildings & homes.
The Top 5 Deadliest Molds have been used in Chem- Bio warfare since at least 70-80s?
That is what I was living in...finally survived that & then this reinfection from hospital is probably Aspergillus
& not the other 4? hospital never took samples & tested the infection or mold, they said they would.
Test was done April 2023 (Sx was Aug 2022) yeah so nothing there but infxn. So my brain is very slow atm but nothing like it was when I originally got sick, although Cytokines equal or higher but AFAIK no exposure to stachybotrys & etc this time, so maybe why my brain is functioning somewhat.
First time Toxic Mold exposure it was seriously like having Alzheimer's or Dimentia & many people with A or D are miss diagnosed because they are sick with Toxic Mold! Dr Dale Bresden mentioned that possibility in his book.
Cytokine level norm then was 2830 & I was 12,000 & why I didn't have to take the "NeuroQuant" MRI that shows brain damage for Mold & Lyme patients. I also learned mold, lyme ,cancer & others are all connected due to parasites.
I asked a close friend about her father who died from cancer if he had parasites & she said yes spirochetes in the blood.

I know I need to do a thread re mold...afraid being too slow atm to do it right (iI'm a perfectionist) & have time to keep up
until I recover from this episode.
I have to say I have never heard about the Alabama situation. So strange that I am dealing with a hospital version of Asper? or ? and now Mold is just coming into the picture! How weird.

There is so much to tell re mold, maybe I might be able to contribute something to the thread here & there.
I am still so blessed to be here, yes here with all of you being so brilliant & yet so receptive to everyone, I am
very grateful!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   

RE: #4

90s music and the #4
Stone Temple Pilots
Album titled No.4 (officially stylized as № 4)
N Four
Hebrew 376
English 444
Simple 74

Great Song, CREEPY VIDEO! Like a pedo dream

Run time 4:17
Released 1999

Symbolism will be their downfall

Elite Pedos = Parasites fungus and disease

new topics

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join