It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
a reply to: Observationalist

Looking at the tv show angle this Killer Fungus may indeed be a real plan. Have you watched the HBO series "The Last of Us"?

The Last of Us- Cue the Apocalypse

"Viruses can make us ill, but Fungi can alter our very minds...under the right conditions, an ordinary fungus can mutate, infect and kill humans." All they need is a lab.

This reminds me of a game that just happened to be released in 2019- aptly named Pandemic.

Pandemic
We need to circle back to that game because #'s are coming into focus more clearly. As you can see there are 4 players and they can select 1 of 7 characters.

So, The Last Of Us reminds you of the 2019 game called Pandemic yet you make no mention that the TV show is based on a game from 2013?

How does that work?

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Sorry if not important just trying to learn...so this is at the bottom of the Mycologist interview & "The Last Of Us" show...

We feel safe maybe from our living room, watching the horror unfold. Maybe if we can somehow convince ourselves that we're protected from this fictitious pandemic, we could also convince ourselves that we are protected against a real one.
Not sure if that means anything? Thx

That show sounds bloody exciting! I hope to find time to re watch Hunger Games 1-3 & more to catch before the new one comes out. I've only seen 1 & 2 maybe another on the puter not in theatre, so I'm excited! Holy crap can you imagine if it was Imax 3D? The one thing that has stood out from the original is those bloody messages that show up in the sky! I still think of that regularly, maybe due to all this neurolink, brain contol , passports, & especially the possible chips & etc in the Jabs. The 5G & that communication with the Jabbed really concerns me. Every single person I know except for 1 sister & 3 to 4 other people have been jabbed so there is no one to talk to at all except here. Makes it hard to believe we have enuff in our army to succeed but I'm all in & keep praying for us all each & every day many times!!!

Shout out to BrewTiger so glad to see you back with your wonderful inspiring messages, I missed you mate!

Cheers
Ektar

Never seen the show & turned telly off after the Very 1st Commercials seeing & hearing "We Are ALL in this Together" BS!
I immediately went into WTF shock mode...there is something majorly FKD UP with this! Only Idol, Voice, AGT, Football (both) & March Madness! The rest is of the time is here & UFO.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Maybe something, maybe nothing...
Interesting that the John Hopkins article has other articles listed on the side all relating to water & mosquitoes...Dengue, 2 Malaria, new covid jab & how to better regulate Indoor Air Quality that can mean high humidity (water) = MOLD... & we now
have Fungus in the picture now.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
www.bbc.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Cheers for the value add Guy.

To save space... God has a wicked sense of humour:

I went to a house party and laughed so much that a loose porcelain crown tooth shot out of my mouth and onto a patio of similar sized beige gravel - talk about looking for a needle in a haystack... I hope it turns up.
edit on 24-9-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I just authored a post, have done that in a while but I couldn't resist. the truth continues to come out

In the new update on their site, it now says “Hydroxychloroquine may be used to treat coronavirus (COVID-19) in certain hospitalized patients.”

A real bombshell

edit on 24-9-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Focus on the Mission... Everyone has a role to play

Think Bigger = Biblical = Universal Truths = Perspective = God Sees No Sides
Never Divided = Only One Tree = In this Together = Middle Changes Everything
70 x 7 = The Only Way = PEACE is the Prize & Forgiveness Means Everything

thank you & grateful
edit on 24-9-2023 by brewtiger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Fauci is back in the news again.
Fauci's net worth $11 million

It would be interesting to know what pharma stock he bought- possibly Pfizer and Moderna flavored with a sprinkling of Covid testing I would hazard a guess. I expected his new "fiction" book would have been released by now. What are the chances that it will become required reading in schools so that the future children will get brain washed to accept the Fauci brand of reality.

Fauci can pay for his own security detail

After all he has $11 million with us paying his pension and let's not forget about the book royalties.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Lahaina Fire Update

She makes a really good point about the missing children. Who exactly is going to report them missing if they died with their family, so the death toll is much higher than what is being reported.

We have #8 again. They seriously can't help themselves. The fire started August 8th, Maui will reopen for tourists according to her October 8th. Since she has concerns about Mayor Bissen I looked him up.

Office of the Mayor

Area code 808.

BTW how did you come up with n4?

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
... God has a wicked sense of humour:

I went to a house party and laughed so much that a loose porcelain crown tooth shot out of my mouth and onto a patio of similar sized beige gravel - talk about looking for a needle in a haystack... I hope it turns up.

Try a UV light. May help.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel have you seen this?
Biden Plans to Track Illegal Immigrants with an ID card

I'm just wondering if this ICE Secure Docket Card can be used as ID to obtain a drivers license.

19 states and the District of Columbia issue licenses to illegal immigrants

They need only to provide "certain documentation showing evidence of residency in the state." That ICE card would provide a basis proving residency in the country which possibly could be accepted at the state level.

The reason for my concern is this.
Pennsylvania to register voters automatically when renewing or getting a new drivers license.

The danger is in the detail- that people will be automatically registered to vote and must specifically decide not to be registered. Illegal immigrants, armed with the ICE ID card can get the drivers license and at the same time be automatically added to the voters registration.

Another # connection The ICE ID card gets around the 10th amendment.

They are claiming that it is just a trial but somehow Biden and friends never seem to have good intentions. This could dramatically increase the voter base which would be the perfect tool to more voter fraud.

9 Q posts Illegal Immigrants

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

How about -
Super spies with 'brain implants' could be the future of MI6

If we thought scientists were doing dystopian research before this gives them a new shiny toy to chase.

Have you seen any of the new billboards with masked people on them? Not as many this time but they are back.

I decided to wander through some fact checking since the opposite is the truth. Not certain what to make of this.

No, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla isn't a Reptile

The fact that they felt the need to even address this makes me wonder.
Imagine if that was true because things would make more sense as to why they made Covid-19 and the mRNA jabs so dangerous.
That would shock the world.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
who nose what is going on with leadership these days

Vaccine Injury Victims Resort To Using Code Language To Bypass Online Censorship, UK Inquiry Hears
Learn to code

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I got the “N four” from

Stone Temple Pilots
Album titled No.4 (officially stylized as № 4)
The N and the four being the dominating features.
Here is the wiki on the album it shows the art work
White five pointed star in a black background
Wiki

Re: Lahaina
August 8 to October 8 = 62 days or 8 weeks 6 days
62=8

ETA
Actually 4 8s
Fairly relevant result:

These Lunatics And Thugs Are Destroying Our Vote Our Border Our Democracy And Our Country Election Interference At A Level Never Seen Before Make America Great Again

ETA
Re: $ = 4
Dollar Sign
Jewish 321
English 666
Simple 111
edit on 24-9-2023 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Syphilis is running rampant in our community as well. We are now testing every patient that comes thru the ER

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: G005E

Oddly an outbreak of syphilis in my area has been linked back to a prostitute who claims that she got it from an illegal immigrate that paid her double for the act. A lot of military people got infected from this prostitute.

Kind of sad that military people had to go to a hooker for actions of that nature. Even worse given that this syphilis outbreak could be biological warfare that isn't getting called out as such.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Just a quick

POP IN

And a Story of Coincidences - If YOU Believe in them

ITs Maui TIME

Carry on

edit on 9242023 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Fauci = sickle

fauci name meaning in Brave browser summarizer

Fauci is a gender-neutral name of Italian origin, derived from the Sicilian word "fauci" meaning "sickle". It is an occupational surname that refers metonymically to sickle makers or people who used sickles.

02 In Italy, 151 families bear the surname Fauci, with 67 in Sicily and 35 in Campania.

0 The name Fauci may also be a first name.

3 Notable people with this surname include Dr. Anthony Stephen Fauci, an American physician, immunologist, and director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

1 The name Fauci may also mean "Angel of Death, Sickle - Linked to the Grim Reaper".

Lives up to his name

Sickle: Gematrix
Jewish 137
English 354
Simple 59

Italian Sickle: Gematrix
Jewish 317
English 750
Simple 125

NIAID
Jewish 63
English 222
Simple 37

Some 37 action in there 222=6x37

Couldn’t resist

edit on 24-9-2023 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   

heres an associated MEME... from MEMES ago

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger2 Focus on the Mission... Everyone has a role to play

new topics

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join