It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Anyone consider that q represents the brain and spine?

What was that alien movie where they pulled the brain and spinal column out of their victims?

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I came across this LIVE SCIENCE brain article:

Mysterious, spiral signals have been discovered in the human brain, and the scientists who found the swirls think they could help to organize complex brain activity.

The signals, which appeared as swirling spirals of brain waves across the outer layer of the brain, were discovered in functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) brain scans of 100 young adults, and appeared both when they were resting and working on tasks.

The picture used seems to align these spiral brain waves to:
a) A RAMS HORNS,
b) The Golden ration of 1.618,
c) DJTs now famous hairstyle.

This also aligns with Mr POOL pictures of SPIRAL CLOCKS and SPIRAL STAIRCASES:

Oops... can't find the spiral clock posts now. Anywho... point being - are we being helped to evolve so that we can escape the time matrix?

This then got me thinking about just how much information we have had to digest and index in our brains through the Awakening.

Could another reason for the whole process have been to help us evolve and improve our brain capabilities? Perhaps needed as part of the move from 3D to 5D?

Thoughtful2, I'm sure your up to your armpits in workload but may be worth a dig.
edit on 17-9-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Gematria has some interesting results q
Clif
High

What was that alien movie where they pulled the brain and spinal column out of their victims?

edit on 2023/9/17 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Whoa... didn't expect the Clif High gematria match to Q.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This looks like big news via General Flynn, at 11.03 EST:

Timing is everything.

This may be linked to rumours that it was Chinese laser satellites that started Lahaina and other fires. Hence "over 200 PLA Rocket Force associates"?

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Whoa... didn't expect the Clif High gematria match to Q.

Right color me stunned
Now there is some singing going on X

CHILD TRAFFICKING: Beulah George "Georgia" Tann was an American social worker and child trafficker who operated the Tennessee Children's Home Society, an adoption agency in Memphis, Tennessee. Tann used the unlicensed home as a front for her black market baby adoption scheme starting around the 1920s. Tann died of cancer before the investigation made its findings public...

STATS: Every year, approximately eight million children are reported missing worldwide. In the United States, 2300 children are reported missing per day (Nearly 400,000 young ones were abducted in 2020 alone). Every two minutes, a child is reported missing in Europe.

Never Ever 4get

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Jack straw tweet last night:

Massive cyber attack in #Israel.
A significant cyberattack has occurred in Israel, with the anonymous group known as the Cyber Avengers releasing images depicting their hacking operation and sharing a video demonstrating the disruption and halting of trains following their successful breach of the railway entity's websites.
t.co...

See #1600

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 88131c No.1920424 šŸ“
Jun 27 2018 00:05:40 (EST)
Chatter.
Trains.

Buses.
Be vigilant.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Sept 17th.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I wonder if Big Mike could be Dubya's son?

ETA Off to visit uncle in hospital - back online in 3 or 4 hours.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Rel I'm currently traveling so internet connections are rather spotty so I don't think ATS is responsible. While I'm enjoying some real remote areas and wildlife I will keep working on this. I must say I am astonished at how many areas are complete food deserts. I imagine people must have to travel miles to get any fresh produce.

Mike Pence WAR Talk

I guess we now have confirmation that this war between Russian and Ukraine is a proxy war.
Pence has been an interesting character- almost ghost like especially notable in all the books I have read about Operation Warp Speed and the response to Covid. He is almost never mentioned.

#725 has Pence mentioned and references to WAR.
clip
Ask yourself, do we want a WAR?
Ask yourself, who is trying to start a war?
Ask yourself, if a missle was lauched by a rogue actor, what would be the purpose?

The Covid jabs did a lot of harm to the military forces with injuries but also the mandates caused many others to be discharged and many refused to sign up. The net effect has been to weaken the military.
If Pence is successful in his push to get boots on the ground we could expect many, many more will leave the military resulting in further weakening and there will be even fewer enlisting.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I have so much buffering that I can't see any uploads. Can you summarize the Maui fire camera one for me please. I will be traveling for a few more days and then I'll be good to go. Thanks.

Now for some good news.
He The CDC is launching a new digital ad campaign WILD TO MILD

I wonder if they have ever heard of add blockers? To launch this the numbers must be dismal at best and that is with them paying children $5 to get a jab.
They are in serious trouble when they have to state that the flu jabs don't protect one from catching the flu and then they haul out the Covid playbook- but wait you won't get as ill, as if they remotely can prove such a ludicrous claim.

Gematria pulls up some wow links
Gematria Wild to Mild

antichrist, Revelations, Blood Sacrifice, Mirrors, Sky Event

Consider this- Pfizer is counting on revenue coming in from the stable of traditional vaccines which is now crashing while at the same time people are not taking the Covid jab. I can't see how they will meet their numbers.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
"Now these symptoms sound similar to the ones that were being warned about at this years burning Man, and the food born pathogens seems a lot like the horse sedative in appearances in sufferers. Is this all a coverup to people's bodies breaking down at the cellular level?"

Horse Comms?
This connects big time to Bill Gates. His oldest daughter is a big star in the equestrian arena along with her husband.
Meet Jennifer Gates

We know of course about his connection to the jabs but he also has that connection to Oxitec GM mosquitoes and I wouldn't put it past him to make a link to horses.

Now what are the chances that there are now 3 cases of EEE in Alabama?
EEE just happens to be Eastern Equine Encephalitis.

Equine - Britanica

Checking in with the Factcheckers who claim Gates and Oxitec are not involved. Thou protest too much.

Nooo Not Bill Gates or Oxitec

They can't even get the facts straight. It wasn't just Florida that the GM mosquitoes were released but also Texas, Maui and a good attempt in California so good chances that Alabama also had a release, especially since the EPA has given their blessings.

EPA Extends Approval

Remember the tv series "The Walking Dead."

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Looks like references to the Fibonacci sequence and the golden ratio

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597

1597 is the 17th number in the sequence

One Five Nine Seven
Simple

Order Out Of Chaos 777 1098 183

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Your number post has me relooking at
#4730 - the Mickey Mouse Watch -delta September 16th

Santa Surfing tweet

I'm looking at this in a different perspective than previously.
The right hand is on the 10.
The left hand is pointing to the 2.
That would give us #1010

The right ear is on the 11.
#1011.

The left ear is touching the 12.

The feet make connections as well.
This year is 2023- Skull & Bones #'s 322.

September is key, absolutely key to their timing. Starting tomorrow we have a number of converging forces descending on New York City, which means nothing good for us.

The Clinton Global Initiative has their first meeting tomorrow September 20, 2023. They have just announced new people who will be attending.
Along with Pope Francis we now can update the list with Janet Yellen, Tony Blair [who just happened to write the foreword to the book 100 Days to Stop Disease X], Gavin Newsome, Jen Psaki and Gretchen Whitmer and some heavy weights in the media.
Clinton global Initiative Guest List Update

Bill Gates is also in New York City meeting up with ex Melinda to celebrate their daughter's 21st birthday.
Bill Gates in New York City
You know when there are just too many coincidences.

But why stop there. Tedros is on his way to attend the UNGA week. Big topics on the agenda especially concerning when Pandemic Preparedness is teamed up with TB.

Tedros is Still Booted

This is odd indeed. His grand daughter is named MIA- missing in action. Australia used the same name for one of their projects about babies-MIA. These people are really sick.

We also have members of the United Nations General Assembly at ground zero as well. It would be a great time to round them up.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
At this point probably
Jack Straw had a previous post
Coincidences

California sues 5 major oil companies, accuses them of deceiving public over the risks of fossil fuel use

CNNĀ ā€”Ā 
The state of California is suing the oil companies BP, ExxonMobil, Chevron, Shell and ConocoPhillips and their trade group, the American Petroleum Institute, over what the state says is a long-standing pattern of deceiving the public over the risks associated with fossil fuels and causing billions of dollars in damage to communities and the environment, according to a complaint filed Friday.

The truth about fossil fuels in court

DOES THIS LOOK FAMILIAR?

Here Joe exposes this has been happening a long time

This one talks about Murphy's law and trudope

India clap back

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Gosh we really are into the numbers. Murder by numbers.

We seem to be having a lot of connections to 7.
There is that G77 meeting in Cuba but I hadn't considered that President Trump is 77 years old.
Barron Trump is 17.

Are they to make order out of chaos?
President Trump's speech

This tweet is at 7a.m.

Now the muppets are going wild because they believe a few words were misspoken. WW2- it may be a stretch but we seems to be at the precipice of two world wars - one with Russian and one with China.

Maybe it is part of the plan to make the dems realize that there needs to be cognitive testing and age limits. Out of chaos comes order. "Sometimes you can't tell them, you have to show them."

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

This is a really good article by David Bell from the Brownstone Institute. Let's povertize people and then tax them some more to come up with an additional $10 Billion to fund this monster to further cause damage.

UN's New Political Declaration on Pandemics

His parting shot "The only unusual aspects, from a business standpoint, are the sheer amorality and lack of empathy that must be engaged to excel in it."

"Once tasked to serve the world's population particularly the poor and vulnerable, now the UN vision has been consumed by public-private partnerships, the allure of Davos and a fascination with high-net-worth individuals."

Amorality he says. He would be shocked at just how far things have gone.

Since Puppet Tedros is spearheading this Plandemic Preparedness Plan we should have another look at him with a fresh perspective. He was hand picked by Bill Gates and he is an odd choice since he was heavily involved with crimes against humanity in Ethiopia. However he wasn't selected because of health was he?

Tedros Background

So he was Ethiopia's so called Minister of Health for 7 years.

Let's see. Tedros was elected as WHO Director May 2 [7] 0, 20[17] for a five year term by the 17th WHO assembly.

He was reelected May 2022 for another 5 year term by the 75th WHO Assembly despite Ethiopia's objections. Interesting that the UN has still not taken up Ethiopia's petition or commented on their objections.
5X5.

Gates GERM Team fits in perfectly with the Plandemic Accord- he must just be so, so excited. Well at least birds-of-a feather are flocking together in New York City.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Is it me, but does Trudeau's face look odd? Like the right side of his face as you look at him, looks smaller and sunken back compared to his left side which looks like the 'old' Trudeau.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   
What kind of stick are they using?
a reply to: Thoughtful2
Most of it is an ad but the beginning starts off with some strong questions.

Mama Bear has enough.. THOUGHTS?

This is where Kitty tells Eric not to poke the bear
This link calls out the US for poking the Russian bear
bear poking

Poking the bear into World War 3

WHO's head, TedrosĀ Adhanom Ghebreyesus says that the genesis of the coronavirus pandemic still remains unclear nearly four years since the first COVID-19 cases promptedĀ theĀ central government of China toĀ impose a lockdown inĀ WuhanĀ and other cities in Hubei for containment of what went on to become the deadliest and most contagious virus of the century.
This = dystopia
edit on 2023/9/17 by CrazyFox because:

WHO epidemiologist and food safety scientist, Ben Embarek, who toured Huanan market, a wholesale market selling frozen products in China as a part of WHO mission, noted that the lab accident is one hypothesis but the other was that there were several laboratories in and around Wuhan that were working with coronavirus.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Lengthy Space Force EAMs

Fireball

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

new topics

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join