It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Hi angelchemuel,

Re Dublin being a CIA hotbed... Here's the first of 2 pages of results in this thread:

Bigger

To summarise:

a) We investigated CIA businesses on a Dublin business estate,
b) Dublin is a HUB of internet connectivity between the US, UK, Europe and, if I remember correctly, Mediterranean and Africa,
c) Dublin is also an important hub of banks; for example even Wells Fargo has an office there,
d) Bill Clinton was central in the Good Friday agreement; which lulled the IRA troubles between Northern and Southern Ireland. One could argue that, since 1927, the troubles were fired up by the cabal as a test bed for controlling the public,

(ASIDE: My deceased great aunt had a love affair with IRA leader and politician Michael Collins in late 1910s. We found the love letters when she died still a spinster. We offered them to British museums and they refused them because they diverged from the original history.)

e) We have also covered HRC being made 11th Chancellor of Queen's University, Belfast on Jan 2nd, 2020 - the Clintons BOTH have a special interest in Ireland; worth bearing in mind Haiti and their global initiative in this respect.
f) We have covered Bill Clinton starting in drug running for the Bushes - and the Bushes were heavily involved in the CIA.

edit on 19-9-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Tank you Rel, very much appreciated.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I have to ask..... why do you say Dublin is a CIA hotbed please?
Rainbows
Jane

Tax Haven

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   
We are at a key point in the GREAT AWAKENING... THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH

In the last week there has been a coming together of a number of key comms points as they bring together their disparate audiences and all share the same video released by a little known Truther (read US mil White Hat Psyops?):

1) The Lil Talk Show with Brad Barton: 'LISTEN TO ME‼ Do NOT Miss Tonight @ 9 ET!' 💥😲 - Ep. 55 [9/11/23]
Brad has the older and christian audience.

2) Phil Godlewski: Capitulation - September 14th, 2023
This one is longer as he adds commentary but, as he states, he made an almost identical video on the capitulation tour a couple years ago, yet chose to broadcast this video rather than his own,

3) XRPLion1 on twitter posted the same but re-enveloped, today at 6:15 am EST:
NEW "THE GREATEST STORY OF THE AGES" - DAVE XRPLION - SEPT 23 (MUST WATCH) TRUMP CHANNEL
Odd that this includes SEPT 23 to indicate Sept 2023 but also hinting at Sept 23rd = Saturday.

Pretty sure XRPLion has either got dyslexia or leaves spelling codes on purpose - he even miss-spells the film maker's surname.

XRPLion1 is a promoter of the Quantum Fnancial System and the XRP buyback. He's on Jimmie Vahil's buy back committee and was also present at a 1994 government meeting where Dan Roskowski(?) revealed NESARA was coming in 30 years = NOW.

THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH by NICK ALVEAR is the film they've all posted.
Add to the above that the film itself includes Derek Johnson's Military Justice and Law of War manual decodes; in turn the Law of War decodes were first published by Majestic12 in so far as how they link to Q posts; we have covered these in the thread.

I conclude the following:

a) This film is, in effect, a Prologue to the 8 hour EBS film to be transmitted during the blackout,

b) For 6 years there have been delineated audiences and friction between different truthers - but now they are ALIGNING in UNITY... This tells me we are close,

c) This public start to showing UNIFICATION across the community ties back to the following posts:

Q !4pRcUA0lBE No.74 📁
May 10 2018 21:43:20 (EST)
Fellow Patriots:
What you are about to learn should not only scare you, but intensify your resolve to take back control [Freedom]. The information that will become public will further demonstrate the criminal & corrupt [pure evil] abuse of power that the Hussein administration undertook in joint efforts w/ domestic and foreign dignitaries. The snowball has begun rolling - there is no stopping it now. D5.
Stay the course and trust the plan.
Protective measures are in place.
Remain BRAVE.
We knew this day would come.
www.youtube.com...📁
United We Stand (WW).
WWG1WGA.
We FIGHT.
Conspiracy no more.

Q

#1342 PEOPLE UNITED hold the power

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 390b3e No.1394124 📁
May 13 2018 01:54:08 (EST)
Trust must be earned.
Trust is not blind, nor is truth.
We fight every sigle day on behalf of you, the people who put us here.
We knew this day would come.
We will never forget.
Do not glorify us.
We are merely the vehicle.
You are what matters.
You are hope.
You are love.
You are peace.
Stay united.
Stay together.
Stay strong.
This is bigger than any one person or entity.
You are fighting for truth - collectively.

Will of the people.
Trust in yourself.
The choice will always be yours.
God bless you all.
Where we go one, we go ALL.
Q+

All posts with UNITED

edit on 19-9-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Ray Epps catches charges after all...
edit on 19-9-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Not like we didn't know, but now the world can see it too.

Billionaire Democrat donor George Soros is reportedly funding Joe Biden’s “TikTok Army” that is accused of spreading leftist propaganda.

The Chinese-owned social media platform has become increasingly popular among America’s youth.

By praising Joe Biden and attacking conservatives, this is an effective way to influence young people.

Now we know the ol'George is too old to be bothered doing this and has turned over his operations to his son Alex. I guess by leaving Alex off the report (even though he is mentioned in the sources material) the story is more "serious".

The weird way the story ends though is what got me,

Roughly two-thirds of the $8.3 million for 2020 and 2021 went toward Accelerate Action.

Group founder Aidan Kohn-Murphy recently told his 288,000 TikTok followers, “We are unequivocally supportive of Medicare for all, the Green New Deal, Palestinian liberation, [and] a plethora of progressive policies that a vast majority of Gen Z supports.”

Conor Stayton, who serves as the group’s 20-year-old digital marketing strategist, told his 500k+ followers that Republican Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) is a “neo-nazi and white supremacist.”

The story first came from: American Insider

One would think that the Soros family would be paying big money to not have links between the words "George Soros" and "NAZI". Just seems off.

Which leads me to Q-1203

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 948590 No.1121272 📁
Apr 20 2018 19:30:58 (EST)
Mack is naming names.
Big names in H-Wood / Gov’t (local/federal).
Proof.
The ‘Standard’ Hotel.
Helicopter crash.
All related.
Future will prove past.
AS.
Feeling ok today?
Why is the MX border / Long Beach Port so important?
Tick TOCK (LLC).
Q

Now we know that "Tic-Tok" and "TICK TOCK" are not suppose to be connected, but for some subconscious reason I keep thinking there is something there.

edit on 19-9-2023 by Guyfriday because: For some reason I forgot to add about half the post.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Just an observation

No coded message - from me - involved in this posting

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

DHS names James Clapper, John Brennan to intelligence experts panel

"I express my deep gratitude to these distinguished individuals for dedicating their exceptional expertise, experience, and vision to our critical mission," Mayorkas said.

edit on 9192023 by MetalThunder because: no coded message - by me - involved in this post lol

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2
La Chihana

There is now IRREFUTABLE evidence that the “wildfires” were IN FACT started by Directed Energy Weapons on satellites that are from the CCP in origin

tpas

I am starting to believe the traitor with Biden memo and his picture compared to Oswald, look at bush and Beto
@wishfulldreamz

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 12:05 AM
link   
An observation:

Saturday is 9/23 on the GREGORIAN CALENDAR

Sunday is 9/11 on the JULIAN CALENDAR

...OVERNIGHT and SCARE EVENT NECESSARY come to mind.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: nugget1

Pope Francis will be in Marseille on Saturday during the autumnal equinox (light to dark) and it's already shaping up as a potential nexus for some interesting synchronicities.

The last visit of a pope to Marseille dates back to 1533 with Clement VII! There was also an antipope of the same name. Equinox being a polarity mirror (light/dark) this deserves some more attention.

Robert of Geneva (French: Robert de Genève; 1342 – 16 September 1394) was elected to the papacy as Clement VII (French: Clément VII) by the cardinals who opposed Pope Urban VI and was the first antipope residing in Avignon, France. His election led to the Western Schism.
link Please note the distance between Marseille and Avignon is a mere 55 miles (89 km).

Pope Francis will depart from Rome Fiumicino Airport on September 22nd at 14:35 on an ITA Airways flight to Marseille Provence Airport for an Apostolic Journey. The flight will utilise an Airbus A320neo with zero CO2 environmental impact.

The return to Rome Fiumicino is scheduled for September 23rd at 20:50. 
link

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 22

Pope Francis will arrive at 4:15 p.m. at Marignane airport and will be welcomed by the President of the French Republic, Emmanuel Macron.

Then head to Notre-Dame de la Garde, for a Marian prayer with the diocesan clergy.

Then time of meditation at the stele dedicated to sailors and migrants lost at sea, at 6 p.m., in the presence of representatives of Marseille Espérance. The Pope will speak there.

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 23

At 8:45 a.m., François will meet in private with some people in economic precariousness at the archdiocese.

Equinox: Sat, Sep 23, 2023, 8:50 AM Central European Time

At the Palais du Pharo at 10 a.m., participation in the concluding session of the Mediterranean meetings organized this year
in Marseille. The Pope will deliver a speech there.

At 11.30 a.m., he will meet with the French President, still at the Palais du
Lighthouse.

In the afternoon, at 4:15 p.m., the Pope will preside over mass at the Orange Vélodrome stadium, then he will take his plane back to Rome.
link

I'll take a look at some synchromystic aspects in my next post , not sure I'll get around to it today though.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 02:33 AM
link   
EVERYONE is being SHOWN, Plain as day how evil has PROGRAMMED the world...

Providing a crack in the illusion.
Offering us the tools to dig & connect.
Adjusting our eyes to see.
Giving us the roadmap to true peace.
Helping us rediscover spiritual gifts.
Calming us to see there are no sides.
Humbling us with mirror lessons.
Encouraging us to BE BEST.
Teaching us the power in words & silence.
Pointing us to the key we threw away.
Validating true power lies within.
Turning our hearts of stone to flesh.
Sometimes darkness can show u the light.
Keep shining bright and know...
God woke you up for a reason.
WE break the cycle TOGETHER.
PEACE = the Prize & Forgiveness Means Everything.

Full Armor posts

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
So, was this a real hack, or is it coded messaging?

Donald Trump Jr.’s account on X was hacked early Wednesday, sending a series of offensive tweets — including a sickening one falsely announcing the death of his dad, former President Donald Trump.

“I’m sad to announce, my father Donald Trump has passed away. I will be running for president in 2024,” read the first message from Don Jr.’s account, at 8:25 a.m.

Proving he was still alive, the former president sent an unrelated message on his own X rival, Truth Social, at 8:46 a.m. — more than 20 minutes after the fake death announcement.

A series of obviously hacked messages quickly followed on Don Jr.’s account, including an inflammatory one saying that “North Korea is about to get smoked,” and another pretending to show Don Jr. saying he had “some interesting messages with Jeffrey Epstein,” more than four years after the pedophile died in a Manhattan lockup.

It's a bit funny, but also weird that this occurs at the same time AG Garland is in Congress to testify.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Sounds like Brennan and Clapper just got appointed to high positions in DHS. Obama strikes back!

Cheers

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Obama strikes back!

Cheers

Why do I see Joe Biden yelling at Obama, "Berry, I am your father!"

Then telling a Story about growing up black in Illinois.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
82nd Airborne

edit on 20-9-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Very few coincidences.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Sounds like Brennan and Clapper just got appointed to high positions in DHS. Obama strikes back!

Cheers

What is their 15 month goal i wonder?

new topics

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join