It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

I looked for a Youtube or anything at all to show that President Trump personally presented that Presidential Commendation award to Fauci and friends.

All I could find on the presentation of Fauci's medal was 'The Public Welfare Medal will be presented to Anthony S. Fauci during the Academy's 158th annual meeting.'

In 2020 the 'First-Ever Presidential Citation for Exemplary Leadership' was given to Anthony Fauci during the 50th Annual Meeting of the National Academy of Medicine (NAM), and presented by president Victor J. Dzau.

I'm not finding any pics of an awards ceremony at the WH where Fauci was given the medal, but rather he was presented with them at other venues.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2

I have been wondering about the emphasis on 100. We have 100 Days Mission, 100 days book to prevent the next plandemic and this number is littered here there and everywhere.

However there is one person who connects with this- Henry Kissinger turned 100 May 27 [77] 1923 and he has certain views that would line up if you know what I mean.

Jimmy Carter turns 100 next year ('24). on October 1st. Yeah yeah that means another year of thing crappos, but still it could be him as well.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

It would be funny if "Stolen Valor" is the thing that brings Fauci down.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

And Henry Kissinger's centennial birthday does add an intriguing layer.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: Thoughtful2

I have been wondering about the emphasis on 100. We have 100 Days Mission, 100 days book to prevent the next plandemic and this number is littered here there and everywhere.

However there is one person who connects with this- Henry Kissinger turned 100 May 27 [77] 1923 and he has certain views that would line up if you know what I mean.

Jimmy Carter turns 100 next year ('24). on October 1st. Yeah yeah that means another year of thing crappos, but still it could be him as well.

Hospice is for people who have a life expectancy of six months or less, so the odds aren't in his favor. But then I've been in hospice for well over a year now, and I'm still kicking. 'Only the good die young'.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Tell me everything happening now hasn't been talked about for years amongst these V ery pages of this Epic Journey

The TIMELINE of TIMEs

Things are only getting Started ...

edit on 9162023 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Huge post to intake wow. Here is this

๐ˆ๐“โ€™๐’ ๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘, ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐‚๐€๐”๐†๐‡๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„๐Œโ€ฆ..#๐Œ๐š๐ฎ๐ข๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž

Bbl

As with the Twin Towers and Building 7 the majority will choose not to believe, sadly.
It adds a lot to think about re the Canadian fires, too.
edit on 600000066America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   

๐ˆ๐“โ€™๐’ ๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘, ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐‚๐€๐”๐†๐‡๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„๐Œโ€ฆ..#๐Œ๐š๐ฎ๐ข๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž

Bbl

I posted this September 1.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 11:07 AM

Indulge me, if you will:

What if: China warned the Biden regime to allow their military to occupy Taiwan. At first the BR (Biden Regime) stood up to them and the Chinese responded. The Chinese flew a satellite over the Hawaiian islands and shot down green ranging lasers and told the BR "see how easy that was and you can't stop us".
The BR then increased military presence and that didn't sit well with the Chinese. The Chinese then reminded the BR of all the voice and video recordings they had of him, Hunter and all the others of the BR that visited China recently. HA! said the BR! "What you gonna do about it!?
One beautiful day on Maui turned into a hell on earth as a Chinese military DEW satellite did its dastardly deeds.

The BR isn't going to do a damn thing, well, because they are communist, too.

Of course this never happened, just all speculation...

Posted:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm beginning to think it did happen...

edit on 9/16/2023 by NightFlight because: Edited the text for run-togethers and want to say hello to all the wonderful people posting in this thread!!!!

edit on 9/16/2023 by NightFlight because: Left out some important

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Kaiju666

Re celebs crimes... I'd summarise as:

Adrenochrome usage,
Trafficking management,
Pedophilia,
Organ harvesting and bodily fluids usage... think makeup made of foreskins etc.

...but these are very important ones that probably don't have a statute to fall under:

Manipulating and harvesting the public's manifestation capabilities (think subliminial programming on dates etc. in films)

Corruption of public and public standards... think woke agenda, transgenderism etc.

Yes, and much more.

So many don't understand manifestation and how it's been used against us/Humanity. What happens if we use it against them as is now the case?

Just a quick mention on that list everybody wants released, the list where the guy didn't kill himself.....

Break it down to it's simplest form, there can only be 2 reasons why it has not been released. 1. A cover up to protect the elites involved. 2. It can't be released to the public until the elites have been dealt with. It can only be 1 or 2.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

I'm still going with SDI equipment being what caused the fire, but that doesn't exclude the possibility of China being behind it. We don't know what Biden has in those boxes of files he's been hording since he took office back in the 70s, nor do we know what China's CCP, Russian Mobsters, or anyone else for that matter paid Joe and family to look at or worse photograph.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   
There's been so much talk of covid this and that. Many have gone because of the jab, many more suffering ill health.

This is to all, posters and lurkers.

Anybody that has taken the jab, there are things you can do, this one is a good one to follow, you may have to scroll down to see. safe link

I'm not a Doctor but if I got diagnosed with cancer this would be my go to, it works.

Protect your DNA.

Back to my Reloncello

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Interesting re links blocking, T2.

I've gone thru several episodes where the ATS "Insert a link to a page or site" button doesn't work for me.

The most recent lasted a week or so and finished a week or two back.

It maybe worth a PM to DTOM to check if it's something in the ATS code aka a known bug.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

Did you mean Meloncello?

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Bbl

Gematrix top result its finally over they caught them
Eleven twelve
Twelve eleven

1112 reversed = 2111
1112+2111= 3223

1112+1211=2323

Now on 9/23/23
We get something interesting

9+23=32+23=55

Is this pointing us to a date 9/23/23

And the number 55

edit on 16-9-2023 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Something that popped into my head just a few minutes ago. At a Rally Trump was going off about beign the 47th President, which is true if he gets re-elected he'll be both the 45th and 47th President of the US. Here's the thing though, "Who's going to be his VP?"

Well think about Q-2626.
The line in it that states:

53-47 active when?

Could the 53 be a hint at RFK JR as VP? JFK SR was the "35th" President of the US. So not JFK related but mirrored the other Kennedy at the time RFK. 53 could be mirrored as RFK JR. While He currently doesn't want to be VP to any GOP candidate, he also recognizes that the media and DNC want to keep Biden as President so that the Great American Grift can keep on going. RFK JR might not have many options open to him.

It's just a passing thought I had. Though if Trump mentions John G Sargent or the number 64 (Sargent was the 53rd AG and RFK was the 64th), then this might be more than a hunch.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Ooh... That's an interesting take on 53-47.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Ok so something ill is up. I posted this just a few days ago:

originally posted by: Guyfriday
New York Post
"The Kensington neighborhood in northeast Philadelphia, which has become notorious for its open-air drug market, is seen crowded with hordes of drug-addled people โ€” many of them sprawled barefoot on the filthy ground, or slumped over in the video posted on TikTok by thebizzleeffect.

Some of the addicts appear to have no control over their bodies as they are seen hunched over and struggling to remain on their feet.

Others are seen passed out on random stoops, or in one of the many makeshift homeless encampments dotting the crime-ridden neighborhood."

EDITED BY ME FOR CONTEXT

"]People who inject drug mixtures laced with โ€œtranqโ€ also can develop gaping wounds, including necrosis โ€” the rotting of flesh โ€” that may lead to amputation, according to the Drug Enforcement Administration."

Now these reports are beginning to come out. Both are from the New York Post,
First Story

A California woman had all four of her limbs amputated after she ate some tilapia that was contaminated with a deadly bacteria, her friends say.

This part rang a bell:

โ€œThey put her into a medically induced coma. Her fingers were black, her feet were black her bottom lip was black. She had complete sepsis and her kidneys were failing,โ€ she added.

Second Story

The New York State Health Department released guidance for residents to identify a flesh-eating bacterium that has claimed the lives of one New York resident and two Connecticut residents over the summer.

The state Department of Public Health said that there are three people known to have been infected with the Vibrio vulnificus bacteria.

Vibriosis is a rare but potentially fatal bacterial infection that can cause skin breakdown and ulcers and is found in raw shellfish or seawater, health officials said.

Some info about Vibrio Vulnificus:
Our "friends" at the CDC

What are the signs and symptoms of Vibrio vulnificus infection?

Signs and symptoms of Vibrio vulnificus infection can include:

*Watery diarrhea, often accompanied by stomach cramping, nausea, vomiting, and fever
*For bloodstream infection: fever, chills, dangerously low blood pressure, and blistering skin lesions
*For wound infection, which may spread to the rest of the body: fever, redness, pain, swelling, warmth, discoloration, and discharge (leaking fluids).

Better answer from "The Cleveland Clinic"

What are the symptoms of Vibrio vulnificus?
Symptoms of Vibrio vulnificus infection come on suddenly, usually fewer than 24 hours after you come in contact with the bacteria. They include:

Fever.
Chills.
Skin redness or rash that quickly becomes swollen and painful.
Fluid-filled blisters on your skin that are large, discolored or painful.
Nausea and vomiting.
Diarrhea.
Dizziness, fainting or weakness (signs of low blood pressure).
Confusion or altered mental state.
Fast heart rate.
Vibriosis can also cause gastroenteritis with vomiting and diarrhea.

Ok, I'm not a doctor, but you should know where your food comes from, and if it's fish either freeze it for a couple of days first or cook it properly.

Now these symptoms sound similar to the ones that were being warned about at this years Burning Man, and the food born pathogen seems a lot like the horse sedative in appearances in sufferers. Is this all a coverup to peoples bodies breaking down at the cellular level? Could this all be from the vaccine? Too many common symptoms across too many different newish issues to not be connected.

I might be wrong, but what does mass poisoning look like to those watching it all happen? Maybe I am off on this

Lets just hope I'm off

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I've said it before and I'll say it again.... bacterial infections are going to rise significantly....
Like you..... I hope I'm wrong too.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Killer space lasers, crowd-control heat among weapons US govโ€™s UFO program proposed: docs

The now-defunct Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), which ran from 2007 to 2012, examined the viability of these proposals, among other wild plans likeย nuking the moon.

Of course this is a possibility

a reply to: NightFlight
Family

edit on 2023/9/17 by CrazyFox because:

new topics

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join