It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2
Memories
Hope the potions are ok.

insanity

Fox News host to get his 7th covid shot despite getting Covid 3 times. Some people will NEVER learn!

Get your popcorn ready

We are having a conversation (language civil disobedience)

54K E-mail gate explodes

National Archives has 5,400 Biden emails in which he uses fake names to dish government info to Hunter, others as VP: suit

“All too often, public officials abuse their power by using it for their personal or political benefit. When they do, many seek to hide it. The only way to preserve governmental integrity is for NARA to release Biden’s nearly 5,400 emails to SLF and thus the public. The American public deserves to know what is in them,” Kimberly Hermann, SLF general counsel, said in a statement. 

Tucker

uhoh audio

RF “and he said and they was saying the count was low, it was really low and is there ah are all of the ballots counted? And so we got like there was a few more and we can get those in the morning because there wasn’t that many. They said well count as many as you can – count all of them you know. So my daughter said Mommy, get on the scanner. But I didn’t scan so she said just do it so we could get on outta here. So that was when even nobody else was taking because there were no more work to be done so we said we can’t! And they said lucky - because nobody was here. And when they said that, BOOM under the table. Cut the zip ties to scan them so the number would go up, so that’s how the number was created, by the ballots going through the scanner. So when all of them were done, we got the final count and we put them back in the bucket and the boxes and the bucket and zip ties and put ‘em back under the table. So that’s the reason the ballots came from under the table and we re-opened them up.”

edit on 2023/8/30 by CrazyFox because: Solution papi'. cbt

laughter cures

edit on 2023/8/30 by CrazyFox because: Last one

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   

988–322=666

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

We have big news.
Tedros has been booted!

Tedros WHO Director- Booted.

There seems to be a lot of symbolism in those 4 pictures. Tedros fingers are 4 as well.
22 reposts with 5 Quotes= #1010.

He is surrounded by 10 people. 7 women and 3 men. =#1010.

No deals for him.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Thank you for the update. I had a lot of fun with the Tedros look alike video.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   

An impeachment inquiry of Joe Biden will produce those 5,000 400 emails very quickly.

An impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden will produce everything quickly.

Over the past 2 months, the DOJ and White House have plugged up the plumbing, because so many things that are supposed to be produced...haven't been produced.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

More Big news.
Warren Buffett sold $8 Billion in stock August 29th.

Warren Buffett just dumped $8 Billion in stock.

Quite the war chest $147[12] Billion in cash.
Just so much shout outs to #1010, 1011 and 1012.

He is doing his best to cause the stock market to collapse so that he can then just swoop in. the greed is just so...

#4962 Nov. 11, 2022 8:45:15 [EST]
Who are the Silent Thieves?
Why are they manipulating you?
How are they stealing your wealth?
Bubble.
Crash.
Steal.
Lie.
Repeat.
What is inflation?
Monetary manipulation.
Taxation without representation.
PUT AN END THE THE ENDLESS.

Just looking at some numbers here. 8+9+6=23
2022= 6
23+6= 29
Warren Buffett dumped the $8 billion of stock on August 29th.
911 event.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

We need to file this under the weirdest yet. Have these people no original thought?

New Variant Alert From the CDC

This is the same CDC news article that they used for the "Chaos" variant EG.5. Approved by Mandy Cohen. [5X5]
Skull and Bones 322.
They jazzed it up a bit and used the date as well.

They decided to name this one Pyrola.

Linking trouble again. The definition of Pyrola is EVERGREEN.
Or perhaps this other one 1082 [1010] Pirola is a dark rhemistian asteroid on the outer edge of the asteroid belt.

According to the CDC this new variant is capable of causing infections in people who have had Covid or who have received C-1- vaccines. This wonder booster is going to have to be really something.

Albert [6] Bourla[6] Pfizer[6] to the rescue.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

7 you say?
Chuck Grassley has tweeted 7 twice now. How interesting.

WHO Private Foundation Launched in 2020

Nope nothing to see here- 40% anonymous donations. Soni has connections to The Clinton Health Initiative.

What I am really interested is in Nestle, infamous for the formula vs breast feeding in Africa disaster.

Tin Foil hat slapped back on.
Circling back to one of my posts from yesterday was the curious action of Pfizer in the pregnancy clinical trial. After birth the women in the placebo group were given the jab.
Now there is a link to breast milk and the mRNA being introduced to the newborn causing potential harm.
What to do?
Switch over to baby formula, Nestle approved of course.

Moving right along this WHO Private Foundation, which exerts no influence, is heading over to Israel to establish Our Crowd.[8].

Also probably nothing, but possibly something. This Nestle donation was moved over to COVAX. Where have we heard about them before? Possibly some connection to Bill Gates.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Mathew Hennessey, the Wall Street Journal's Deputy Editorial Features Editor wrote a piece that was published yesterday August 29th.
No Covid Compliance This Time Around.

" To my mild shame, I largely did as I was told during the pandemic. I wore the masks, got the shots, worked from home, worshipped on-line. I even stayed away from my father's house as he lay dying from cancer. I should have been there. I'll never get over that.

I complied because everyone seemed to be complying and I didn't have the guts to say no. In hindsight I can't help but feel I sold my God- given freedom too cheaply. I won't get fooled again."

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

He's preparing for something big, that's for sure.

Warren Buffett Is Sitting on a $147 Billion Pile of Cash -- Here's What He Is Definitely Not Doing With It

The Oracle of Omaha doesn't prefer to remain on the sidelines -- but he appears to largely be doing so now.

There's no question that Buffett is not buying many stocks these days. That's apparent from how much Berkshire's cash stockpile increased in the second quarter.

As of March 31, Berkshire's cash, cash equivalents, and short-term investments stood at $130.7 billion. Three months later, the amount had jumped to $147.4 billion. Berkshire's Q2 regulatory filing also revealed that the conglomerate's net sales of stocks totaled nearly $8 billion.

www.fool.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Bitcoin sparkles after court clears way for first U.S Bitcoin ETF

Bitcoin and the crypto market continued to rally on Wednesday after a US court cleared the way for the country’s first Bitcoin exchange-traded fund.

The legal victory is likely to open the door for a spot Bitcoin ETF in the United States. Advocates have long argued that allowing this type of product would allow more of the public to invest in Bitcoin without having to bother buying it outright or facing potential problems like problems with their care.

nairametrics.com...

Bitcoin jumps as court ruling may unlock billions

Crypto prices surged overnight after a US court ruling on the right to launch a bitcoin exchange traded fund fuelled speculation the decision could unlock billions of dollars of investment into the world’s largest digital currency.

Dozens of traditional wealth management giants including BlackRock, Fidelity, Ark Invest, VanEck, JPMorgan and BetaShares have all signalled their desire to offer ETFs that track bitcoin’s price by buying the token on behalf of investors.

BlackRock has received interest from clients in gaining access to digital assets, and enabling client access is core to [our] mission ... whether that be to digital assets, gold, emerging markets or infrastructure. At the end of the day, ETFs are there to give investors choice.”

www.afr.com...

BlackRock is a major shareholder in 4 of the 5 largest Bitcoin miners

one of the largest investment companies in the world — is positioning itself in the Bitcoin (BTC) mining industry. The investment giant is already the second-largest shareholder in four out of the five biggest Bitcoin miners by market capitalization.

Data retrieved by Finbold from CNN shows that BlackRock Fund Advisors increased their position in these Bitcoin miners on June 30, consolidating their second place as the largest shareholders position, as follows:

RIOT: 10,749,369 shares (6.14%), for a total value of $199.08 million;
MARA: 10,938,032 shares (6.44%), for a total value of $190 million;
CIFR: 2,200,654 shares (0.88%), for a total value of $8.36 million;
WULF: 4,831,312 shares (2.28%), for a total value of $14.10 million.

This current position also makes the BlackRock Funds Advisors a major member of the Bitcoin Mining Council, a lobbying group for the Bitcoin mining industry in the US.

finbold.com...

Asia’s richest man bets on blockchain, CBDC

Mukesh Ambani, Asia’s richest man from India, said on Monday that his Reliance Industries Ltd. is exploring blockchain-based platforms and central bank digital currencies (CBDC).

On July 26, JFS announced an agreement to form Jio BlackRock, a 50:50 joint venture with BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager, as a partner. JFS and BlackRock said they are targeting an initial investment of US$150 million each in the joint venture.

www.google.com...

Not content being a large foreign investor, BlackRock’s boss Larry Fink says India is at the heart of its global platform

Fink said: “BlackRock is already one of the largest non-Indian investors in India today, and India lies at the heart of our global platform... Global investors recognise that India is at the cutting edge of digital transformation, in large part because Reliance and Jio have built a digital and consumer ecosystem unparalleled anywhere else in the world.”

Blackrock, the world’s largest asset manager with assets of $8.59 trillion under management, is excited about India for a variety of reasons. Given India’s young population, digital access and rising affluence, Fink said that there is an unprecedented opportunity to transform the asset management industry by introducing a full-service tech-enabled asset manager with affordable and transparent investment products to meet the needs of every segment of the society.

www.google.com... investor/amp_articleshow/103135328.cms
edit on 30-8-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I did some strolling through Covid-19 history.
One detail that has nagged me was the mixing up of the different types of jabs, the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna mRNA jabs with J&J and Astra Zeneca.
By mixing them up it blurs the line as to which vaccine is causing the most serious problems. As you can tell I have trust issues.
Shriner Law -Lots of 4's

They provide a good time-line as to injuries and issues.
Just as a reminder people injured can file under the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program.

Shifting Focus somewhat but there was some very odd decisions made wrt the J&J [77-keyboard].
The implications are huge.

Imagine if you will that taking that one jab would have meant one and done. No need for jab passports, no need for endless boosters.
- It was cheaper to purchase.
-It was cheaper to maintain and transport.
-More straight forward to administer.

The entire plandemic would have collapsed. Very, very interesting that Mandy Cohen took this J &J jab.

Did I mention that Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel admitted under questioning that Moderna had given $400 million to the NIH as cough "some kind of fees".

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Google plans to establish operations in El Salvador

Thanks to multi-year partnership with the Government of El Salvador, Google Cloud plans to establish an office and deliver Google Distributed Cloud (GDC) services to help the country digitally transform, modernize government services, and improve healthcare and education

Google Cloud and the government of El Salvador announced today a multi-year agreement to support the country in its journey to become a technological hub in Central America.

Google Cloud and the government of El Salvador will work together to put cloud technologies at the center of the country's modernization effort in three distinct areas:

Digital government: Google Cloud will be El Salvador's strategic innovation partner, helping to securely digitize government processes and projects, including electronic invoicing, permitting, and other initiatives. El Salvador will be using Google Distributed Cloud (GDC) as the foundation for this transformation.

Healthcare: To support the country's efforts to deliver world-class healthcare to residents, El Salvador has chosen to incorporate Google Cloud's AI technologies to assist medical doctors with access to real-time information

Education: A commitment to implement a unified Education Data Platform, providing administrators, educators, parents and public education leadership the capabilities to receive timely, efficient and consistent information. This announcement advances the country's modernization efforts that began in 2021, when El Salvador's Education Ministry and the country's Department of Innovation adopted Google Workspace as its main collaboration platform for 83 government agencies and more than 1.5 million students and teachers. As a result, Google for Education is now the primary learning platform for the entire national education system

El Salvador is moving forward. We believe technology and foreign investment are key for development. We are quickly becoming a hub for innovation. This groundbreaking alliance with Google Cloud opens unprecedented avenues for innovation, economic growth, and enhanced public services. Google's global expertise combined with El Salvador's audacity is set to redefine the technological landscape," said Nayib Bukele, President of the Republic of El Salvador.

These efforts are aligned with Google's commitment to collaborate in the creation of a solid digital future for Latin America.

www.prnewswire.com...

Ginkgo Bioworks and Google Cloud Announce Groundbreaking Partnership in Biology and Biosecurity

Ginkgo Bioworks Holdings Inc experienced a surge in its share price following the announcement of a groundbreaking collaboration with Google Cloud. This strategic partnership aims to revolutionize the field of biology and biosecurity by harnessing the power of cloud computing and artificial intelligence (AI).

Ginkgo Bioworks will be at the forefront of developing cutting-edge large language models (LLMs) on Google Cloud’s Vertex AI platform, with a specific focus on genomics, protein function, and synthetic biology. These advanced AI tools will pave the way for groundbreaking discoveries and advancements in the field of biotechnology and biosecurity.

beststocks.com...

Gingko Bioworks stock symbol ...DNA

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

Today is Warren Buffett's birthday. August 30th. He was born in 1930 which just happened to be the start of the Great Depression.
Bill Gates tweet

First Year of the Great Depression

We have some seriously deranged people running things. His actions are trying to bring back Depression 2.0. Remember he is the supposed Oracle. Some Oracle.

Bill Gates tribute to him is 55 seconds long. [5X5].
625.5K - [8] [5X5]
11/8 quotes.
10/8 bookmarks.
This links to Cards Against Humanity. White cards- Depression, poverty, famine.

#3030 [6] 6:33:3-666
Memes, Memes and more Memes.
#WAKEUPAMERICA
#FACTSMATTER
#SAVEAMERICA
#UNITEDNOTDIVIDED
#WWG1WGA

The Great Depression lasted 10 years.
With all these 4's floating around that would take us to September 3rd. the only stock market significance was that the stock market was at an all time high on this date in 1929. Inversion?

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

It could be nothing but I feel like it should be considered........I saw a commercial the last week of July for the Trump Campaign while watching Watters. I was unable to pay attention to what I was seeing in the ad due to my attention being drawn to the sound. It was immediately familiar, I turned the sound up as quickly as I could and it reminded me of some videos I've seen from 2012ish of mysterious sounds(some thought it was trumpets) coming from the sky. I'm sure most CT's are familiar with those videos.....anyway the next day I tried to find the video of that ad and found nothing. I've seen it 4 times now during the same time slot, same show (Waters) but have not found it online to be able to share. The last time I watched it I noticed it was sponsored by AMERIPAC, it wasn't on their website either but I wish someone else could hear it. I'd also like to know the date it first aired.

When I was searching for the video I found one that said the people in Maui heard trumpets before the fires. If I can find that one I will share it later.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   
USDC Stablecoin To Save Chilean Economy From Inflation?

Circle (CRYPTO: USDC) unveiled a new partnership with Mercado Pago, a leading payment platform in Latin America and the fintech arm of MercadoLibre Inc (NASDAQ:MELI), to bring the USDC stablecoin to Chilean customers.

This move is particularly significant given Chile's current economic hurdles and rising inflation.

Matías Spagui, a top executive at Mercado Pago, emphasized the U.S. dollar's role as a dependable wealth preservation tool during economic instability.

In a blog post, he mentioned the U.S. dollar acts as a "reliable means to preserve wealth" in the face of ongoing economic challenges.

With the introduction of the USDC stablecoin, Mercado Pago's goal is to offer its vast clientele, numbering over two million, a digital asset equivalent to the US dollar's value.

This will grant users access to a digital currency that is secure, transparent and reliable, closely tied to the U.S. dollar's value.

www.google.com...

XRP May Have Just Become One Of The Biggest Threats to Big Banks Following Ripple’s Historic SEC Win

Historically, the banking industry’s dominance over global transactions has been unassailable. However, the emergence of blockchain technology and the potential harboured by cryptocurrencies like XRP have set in motion a seismic shift that is upending this age-old paradigm. At the heart of this transformation lies a vital question: Can XRP genuinely disrupt the traditional banking giants and assert itself as a transformative force in global payments?

XRP, known for its efficient and swift cross-border transaction capabilities, is positioning itself as a formidable competitor to the established order. The technology underlying XRP facilitates secure, borderless transfers that transcend the confines of traditional banking systems. This inherent flexibility disrupts the conventional banking model, eliminating intermediaries and reducing the friction plaguing global payments.

The value proposition of XRP’s technology lies in its capacity to bridge gaps across financial ecosystems. By leveraging the efficiency of blockchain and the rapidity of cryptocurrency transactions, XRP provides an avenue for real-time, cost-effective cross-border payments that defy the sluggish pace and steep fees of conventional banking channels.

This transition is not without its challenges. Regulatory landscapes, risk mitigation, and the inevitable clash between established financial institutions and emergent technologies have created a complex backdrop. Yet, the undeniable momentum of XRP showcases a demand for alternatives to the conventional banking system’s shortcomings.

This convergence of legacy institutions and revolutionary technology is indicative of the paradigm shift underway.

www.google.com... amp

Ripple Secures Spot in People Magazine’s List of 100 Companies ‘Putting Their Communities First’

San Francisco payments firm Ripple secured a spot on People Magazine’s official list of the top 100 companies that care about their communities.

People Magazine said the list was about companies that “go the extra mile to honor their customers, empower their employees – and make the world a better place.”

www.google.com... st/amp/

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Re: the jabs

I suspect all top players never, ever took the jab; they knew.

I new when information from doctors, researchers, whistleblowers, etc. came out there had to be a plan in place for obfuscation, besides just hiding data and manipulating statistics. 'Long Covid' can't cover up the harm the vaccine has done, but a NEW variant that targets all who've been vaccinated or had Covid will certainly muddy the waters.....and the people who run in fear for the 'new, improved, totally effective and safe' vaccine will have any harm or death blamed on the new variant being more 'dangerous' than they thought, or slightly mutating to do so.

Now they're trying to convince us that a prior case of even mild Covid 'appears' to be the cause of a plethora of serious long-term health issues, like clots, heart issues, diabetes, etc. and even mental health issues from changes in the brain.

No matter how much proof honest researches have showing how deadly this unnecessary vaccine is/was it might not be possible to untangle the truth-at least in our generation.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Defending Washington, US Plans Artificial Intelligence-Driven Surveillance System To Watch DC Airspace

In a significant development aimed at safeguarding the US capital, Washington, the Department of Defense disclosed that plans are underway to install an advanced AI-driven airspace surveillance system.

The Pentagon revealed plans to allocate $100 million for a new AI-powered airspace monitoring system after the successful 18-month prototype demonstration, according to an announcement on August 28.

Air Force Lt. Col. Kurtis Engelson, the materiel leader for Battle Control Systems, said, “It’s a cutting-edge surveillance, identification, and tracking system that monitors and defends the controlled airspace around Washington, DC, part of the National Capital Region-Integrated Air Defense System.”

www.eurasiantimes.com...

US wants word from vendors that can speed digital ID security standards creation

Anyone with the expertise and products to get digital identities on mobile devices fast are being invited by the U.S. government to let NIST know their interest in working on related reference architectures.

The National Institute of Standards and Technology is managing the public/private project, which is expected to define and create privacy-focused digital ID architectures that are secure and equitable and easily adoptable and simple to use.

NIST’s National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence is running the project, which has identified cybersecurity challenges that are holding back digital ID adoption, according to the government.

Ultimately, Washington wants to rationalize a digital ID market that needs technical standardization if it’s going to address the needs of anyone needing to reliably verify someone’s identity digitally.

www.biometricupdate.com...

Amazon will soon let you pay for groceries with your palm at any Whole Foods—but tech experts urge caution

In the near future, you'll be able to purchase things with a swipe of your hand.

Pay-by-palm is already available at over 200 Amazon-owned Whole Foods Market stores across the country. And by year-end, all 500+ stores throughout the U.S. will offer the payment option, according to a July 20 press release.

This means customers who sign up for the Amazon One program won't need their wallets or phones to pay for groceries.

Amazon One is a type of biometric-based form of payment which uses your unique physical features, such as your face or palm print, to authorize payments.

www.google.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hurricane Idalia: Nobody can deny climate crisis anymore, says Joe Biden
news.sky.com...

Biden faces calls to declare climate emergency as he heads to Maui

As President Joe Biden prepares to visit Maui, the Hawaiian island devastated by the deadliest wildfire in U.S. modern history, lawmakers and climate groups are begging the White House to do more to prevent future climate-related disasters.

www.politico.com...

Biden urged to declare climate change a national emergency

President Biden is facing pressures from climate activists and Democrats to declare climate change a national emergency after the devastating wildfire in Maui.

www.nbcnews.com...

Biden Can’t Keep Putting Off a Climate Emergency Declaration, Says One Democrat Leading the Charge

Blumenauer, a Portland progressive, has been one of the loudest voices urging the move, and has introduced measures to push the president to finally declare a formal climate emergency.

www.google.com...

Hawaii governor agrees climate change ‘amplified the cost of human error’ on Maui fires

So just to be clear, when you’re talking about global warming, are you saying climate change amplified the cost of human error?” CBS host Margret Brennan asked.

“Yes. It did,” Green replied.

www.google.com...

Climate change makes wildfires in California more explosive
www.gpb.org...

Some of Canada's wildfires likely made worse by human-driven climate change
www.npr.org...

July Heat Waves In U.S. And Europe ‘Virtually Impossible’ Without Human-Driven Climate Change, Researchers Find
www.google.com... n-climate-change-researchers-find/amp/

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Ford retires gas-powered cars in electric vehicle expansion

Legacy automobile companies that have been producing internal combustion engine vehicles for decades have been addicted to their gas-powered models as electric vehicles began to make their mark over the past dozen or so years. Those companies have slowly begun to make commitments to transition to all-electric.

www.thestreet.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join