It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Noice value add, nugget1!

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 02:26 AM
link   
So sorry for the delay on reporting back, I have the info (AFAIK) I should have mentioned that a dear friend here had a stroke on Fri 11 Aug after getting off work. he was driving his golf cart back to his RV & crashed into his own truck. Major SX on Mon 99% carotid artery block, doing well!

I didn't know until Mon morning when family friends told me & that he (Ike) had been feeding a kitten under the Ranger Station for a week or so & then was barely able to touch the top of it's head with a finger, then 2 right before the stroke.
So on Mon morning they took me to meet the kitten & we (me & wild kitten) immediately had a conversation going & it came right out to me so we had to rescue/take it then, cz Ike really wants to safe & keep the kitten & the main road is ~ 20 to 30 yrds away & he was worried about it getting HBC (they had recently lost their previous cat due to HBC) .

Sorry for long story, I have the baby, taking care of all needs & training him, yes is a boy & "Ranger". Training him to know his name, recall whistle, sit & etc in case of ER as well as behaving inside & etc.

Just met his wife tonight & introduced her to their kitten & .....she's very sweet & thankful.
So that is why the delays & will post the 2nd part of Thermacell 2mro or ASAP.

Kitten has been literally rocking my world!!! The 3 to 4 hr sleep a nite has been difficult cz new situation, Ranger & I have now worked that out...he's ~ 4 wks +old. My friend Ike is doing well & just transferred to rehab ~ 7 miles away...You know what that means, BH Yeah sneak in a very important surprise visit with The Ranger! Just learned they allow emotional support animals.

Hope this made some sense, I'm way too tired to check & edit..OMG it's 3:30am & I've been up since 5:30am yesterday....

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Thoughtful2

1) Reminds me of Admiralty Arch... as well as the myriad churches and temples with 3 door arches,

4) Mr Pool posted pictures of 3 arches; which people walked into:
edited

Since you mention the myriad churches and temples with 3 door arches, you might be interested in the work of Richard Cassaro.

He writes about his interpretation of this phenomena:

The Triptych Enigma

“The Triptych is the chief symbol of an advanced Universal Religion that was once shared globally in Antiquity, mainly by the pyramid cultures.”

“The Universal Religion teaches that:
– Deep down each one of us is an eternal spiritual “soul”
– This soul is our real true immortal “Self”
– This Self is actually a divine “god” or deity with overreaching powers
The Universal Religion symbolized by the Triptych was banned in the West 2,000 years ago by the Catholic Church, but nonetheless it has continued into modern times, surviving in the beliefs of Secret Societies and their art and architecture.”

I find his work fascinating.

His home page has many other thought provoking articles on the psychological and spiritual meaning of ancient symbols.
Richard Dassaro Home Page

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I guess this is kind of an update on a story previously noted here under "Watch the Water".

The Obama family’s “beloved” personal chef, Tafari Campbell, died of accidental drowning while paddleboarding in a Martha’s Vineyard lake, an autopsy confirmed Tuesday.

Campbell’s cause of death has officially been ruled to be “submersion in a body of water” — and his manner of death has been determined to be an accident, according to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner of Massachusetts.

The results of Campbell’s autopsy have not been made public as per state policy, Timothy McGuirk, a spokesman for the Massachusetts Executive Office of Public Safety and Security, told the Washington Post.

So there we go, nothing... "NOTHING" to see here.

What else we shouldn't look at is this weird thing about 14 year olds.
Both stories are from the New Yok Post, which makes it odd to say the least.
First story:

A Queens middle school teacher was arrested Tuesday for allegedly raping a 14-year-old student, police said — after once posting on social media about “helping kids understand consent.”

Second Story:

A 14-year-old boy with no known prior medical history has died suddenly in his sleep.

Third Story (14X2=28):

University of Idaho murders suspect Bryan Kohberger was allegedly kicked out of a law enforcement vocational program in high school due to complaints from female classmates, a school official claimed.

Former administrator Tanya Carmella-Beers revealed Kohberger was briefly on the protective services track at a vocational school near his parents’ Monroe County, Pennsylvania, home.

The number part is here:

But Kohberger, now 28, was forced to leave the program in his junior year following a series of complaints from female classmates, Carmella-Beers alleged.

“To be removed from a program, it has to be pretty severe,” Carmella-Beers said of the incident, though she declined to elaborate on the exact nature of the reports.

“What had him removed from the program, when I look back on it now, makes sense [with what happened later],” she recalled, referring to the bombshell allegations that Kohberger knifed four college students to death last fall.

And this last story, is off as well:
Last weird story with 14 as a number, though since it's not age connected, I wonder if I should post it at all

The US Border Patrol has now admitted it’s responsible for the decision to leave giant flood gates in the border wall wide open — giving thousands of illegal immigrants an easy opportunity to stream into Arizona.

After some initial finger-pointing at other federal agencies, the agency took ownership for making the call.

“USBP makes the final decision on opening gates based on operational conditions and forecasted weather,” the agency said a statement to The Post.

The odd line is this:

A couple of weeks earlier, Border Patrol agents, acting on superiors’ orders, welded some 114 gates open to stop anyone from closing them — which the agents had repeatedly been doing in a bid to stop people from being able to cross the border.

When The Post first reached out to CBP, the parent agency of the Border Patrol, we were directed to other federal agencies that were allegedly involved in making the decision to leave the border doors open.

However, when The Post reached the other agencies, they said it had nothing to do with them.

So what's the deal here with number 14 and 14 years. Is this just coincidence, synchronistic, or random crappos?

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Thank you for taking the time to post updates.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I haven't seen anything about this blockbuster interview here, apologies if I missed it. Dr. Jan Halper-Hayes, who is an analyst currently under contract with the DOD blows the lid off of the Deep State, the bankrupt U.S. Corporation, and the 2016 election in front of two flabbergasted UK morning show hosts.

She says it took 650 planes to remove all of the U.S. gold from the Vatican vaults. WHHHAAAATTT??

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Much hinting by many of something special about Hawaii - especially about it's ENERGY... So I decided to check out the topography in gewg maps and found a coupla anomalies:

Note the area obscured in dark blue!

zoom in:

See the 3 "arches" on the southern edge of the obscured area?

zoom in further:

They look old rather than regular edge modern tunnels?

1) Reminds me of Admiralty Arch... as well as the myriad churches and temples with 3 door arches,

2) The arches look relatively shallow in the ocean - so may have been at sea level X thousand years ago - and leading under a large flat plateau?

3) Is Hawaii central in the "Ring of Fire"?

4) Mr Pool posted pictures of 3 arches; which people walked into:

Could easily be interpreted as 3 arches underwater leading to fire... to Inner Earth perhaps?

Rel Do you think this is possible?
The County of Hawaii has 3 inhabited islands, Maui, Molokai and Lanai. There is one other not inhabited.

County of Maui

Mr. Pool's picture shows 3 M's. The 3 islands all belonged to the Hawaiian people until Larry Elison bought up 98% of Lanai.
As you can see there is only one person approaching the third M.

It does look like there is fire inside the M's and everyone is looking at it.

Maybe this is a coincidence.
Mr. Pool @ loop_rM311_7211
Timestamp 04:07 18/06/2021.

From the timestamp 1-80 [6+2] is the area code for Maui!
Some very strange connections to the 808 area code.
4+7=11

The Maui fire took place on August 8, 2023, From the timestamp 2021[ 20+2+1=2023].

From Mr. Pool's Id - the 311 area code is to direct non emergency calls away from 911.
I just wonder if it is about the break. The break between the 311 and the next set of numbers. Those numbers 7+2=9> 911!

Now to get really weird. 4 people are going into the first two M's and one in the third.
441 area code is for Bermuda.
Bermuda area code

ET call home?

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Things are very strange.
#3555 July 30, 2019 1:34:14 P.M.

Time travel is fun.
Or....
Q

Inversion- not fun.
4 years ago.
441 Bermuda's area code.
4 [1+3] 41.
#3555-888< Mr. Pool posted this a couple of weeks ago.

Those 4 dots possibly represent Maui- fire.
1:34=17
July 30 =10 [7+3]

The Simpsons Predicted the Lahaina fire
This was really hard to find since Youtube is busy again.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I wonder if Mandy Cohen does any "real" work. We are paying for her to be the new Fauci media star and to date all I have seen is her on TV, radio and doing 'trust the Science" talks.

Mandy Cohen Tweet

Just look at them All Masked up except Cohen and this is the epidemic Intelligence crowd.

No doubt they take off those masks to eat and drink.

DC Draino tweet

New Fauci Interview
"You had to do something too immediately shut down the tsunami of infections...that lockdown was absolutely justified."

Jean Marrazzo [NIH Director] and Mandy Cohen worship the ground that he walks on. No question that they will double down for 2.0.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
Covid vaccine stocks jump as new variants emerge ahead of fall shot rollout

Covid vaccine makers' shares rose Monday as new variants of the virus emerge in the U.S. ahead of the rollout of updated shots this fall.

Shares of Novavax closed more than 13% higher. Moderna's stock closed more than 9% higher. Shares of BioNTech, which jointly develops Covid vaccines with Pfizer, closed more than 6% higher. Meanwhile, Pfizer's stock ended around 1% higher.

It's been a rocky few months for those stocks as sales of Covid shots and treatments plummet in the U.S.: Shares of all four companies are down more than 20% for the year. But Wall Street's enthusiasm for Covid vaccine makers is getting a fresh boost with the upcoming launch of brand-new shots this fall and the emergence of new variants of the virus.

www.cnbc.com...

These drug stocks are all being manipulated. I share Jikkyleaks sentiments.

Jikkeyleaks tweet

Meanwhile Pfizer is one of the most searched stocks. There is a consensus that the earnings estimate will be $3.33 for the current fiscal year.
Where have we seen that number before?

Pfizer is attracting investor attention.

That's why they are all desperate for a new variant.
Covid for the Fall- what we know

We are almost at the end of August and no approval has been given, not that it matters. Meanwhile people are confused- do they get the latest booster or should they wait and this booster isn't even targeting the dominant strain in circulation right now.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Duncan I have been really drawn to ku posts #1010, 1011 and 1012.

#1010, 1011 and 1012

On the surface this looks straight forward but look at them vertically.
____

We have 3 connections to 333.
1.Soros Blue Owl Capital Corporation [name changed from Owl Rock Capital July 6, 2023.] This was done 33 days before the fire on Maui. OWL has 3 letters.
2. The Biden supporter on Maui saying he had lived in Maui 33 years.
2023 divided by 33= 61.30303030> 666
4. The consensus is for Pfizer to have an earnings estimate of $3.33 for the current fiscal year.

Joe 30330
Arbitrary?
What is 2020 [current year] divided by 30330?
Symbolism will be their downfall.

TPTB are planning lockdown 2.0 which is expected in October when the jabs will be ready for mass distribution.
1010- October 10th
1011- October 11th
1012- October 12th.

30330-2020= [83]10. November 10, 2020.

Pfizer Announces Great news about the jabs November 10, 2020

November 11, 2020 U.S. Reports Record Number 10 million cases.

30330-2023= 1010. October 10, 2023.

I suspect that we can expect this will be the start of whatever they plan to do. I really hope and pray that people don't comply.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Wagner jet with Prigozhin “crashed” (looks shot down based on debris) just outside Moscow today
6 other Wagner commanders on board also dead

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

The Maui fire was August 8th. 33 days later brings us to September 10 which just happens to be World Suicide Prevention Day.

Calculate 33 days from August 8th

September 10- World suicide Prevention Day

The suicide prevention number 988 was Maui's 3 digit code for the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. The introduction of the 988 national suicide prevention lifeline caused confusion so the area code 808 transitioned to a 10 digit dialing on October 24, 2021.
Maui Area Code wiki

The suicide prevention lifeline was proposed August 2019 and was implemented July 16, 2020.[17]
2020- there was 1 suicide every 11 minutes. The 10 digit lifeline number will continue- 1-800-2733-[82][55].

And you can text 83[11] 82[10] 55[5X5].

I'm wondering how the people who have survived the fire in Lahaina will react when the true depth of evil that has been directed towards them will react? It's already difficult enough.

Moving along 33 days from September 10 brings us to October 13th.

Calculator
Wow can't make this stuff up.

Next 33 days takes us to November 25 which just happens to be 330 days in leap years. We aren't in a leap year but close enough.
Wiki

The next 30 days brings us to December 28th which is Holy Innocents Day.
"The day commemorates the execution of the innocent, male children in Bethlehem."

Holy Innocents Day December 28
EVIL.

Watch the water- World Water Week

Those people needed water and they didn't get any.
Hell on Earth

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
BRICS Introduces Multi-Currency Digital International Payments System

BRICS PAY is a payment service built on blockchain technology for making settlements using digital financial assets: BRICS tokens - NSRB and digital currencies ...

BRICS Pay is a joint venture between the five BRICS countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) that was launched in 2018 by the BRICS Business Council among the top priorities in the Annual Report. The team behind the venture consists of individuals from all five countries. This includes experts in payments, banking, technology, and other related fields. They are responsible for developing the platform, creating new features, and providing customer support. Additionally, the team is responsible for managing relationships with partners, governments, and other stakeholders.

BRICS PAY is a digital payments platform that is being jointly developed by the member countries of the BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa) economic bloc. BRICS PAY aims to enable digital payments between the different countries in BRICS PLUS format, allowing businesses and consumers to securely and seamlessly make and receive payments in their local currency. The platform is designed to reduce the cost and complexity of international payments, while also providing a secure and reliable way to pay for goods and services.

BRICS CBDC
Settlements between BRICS PAY countries are expected to be made in wholesale digital currency. The principles of interaction with national currencies, calculation of rates, emission and clearing are under development.

www.brics-pay.com...#:~:text=BRICS%20PAY%20is%20a%20digital,and%20South%20Africa)%20economic%20bloc.

PM Modi Bats For UPI's Global Expansion At BRICS Forum, Lauds India's Digital Leap

Prime Minister Narendra Modi highlighted India's stride in the digital payments space through innovations like the Unified Payments Interface, or UPI, and sought cooperation from other countries for its expansion.

"Through the use of technology, India has taken a big leap in financial inclusion. This has helped our rural population," Modi said, at the BRICS Business Forum Leaders' Dialogue in Johannesburg on Tuesday. "Over $360 billion have been transferred to beneficiaries through our direct-benefit-transfer model."

www.google.com...

What is a BRICS currency, and could one be adopted?

Brazil's President called on Wednesday for the BRICS nations to create a common currency for trade and investment between each other, as a means of reducing their vulnerability to dollar exchange rate fluctuations.

Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva made the proposal at a BRICS summit in Johannesburg.

A BRICS currency "increases our payment options and reduces our vulnerabilities," he told the summit's opening plenary session.

www.reuters.com...

BRICS and the Evolution of Global Finance: Why Blockchain Payment Systems Are the Way Forward

the allure of a unified BRICS digital currency cannot be denied, but the intricate economic and political landscapes of its member countries point towards a blockchain and crypto-based international payment system as a more pragmatic choice. This innovation would not only bolster BRICS’s position on the global stage but also offer them greater autonomy over their financial destiny. Given the significant geopolitical shifts such decisions could precipitate, a deeper exploration into the global power dynamics and diplomatic consequences is imperative. This insight will provide a clearer perspective on the broader ramifications BRICS’s actions might have, especially when contending with well-established Western financial frameworks.

www.google.com... orward-part-1/amp/

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   
If anyone's interested, here's a follow-up interview of Dr. Jan Halper- Hayes by Nino Rodriguez. Worth watching as a whole, but a real eye-opening comment at 10:30 in the clip. Nino asks her what her DOD task force is studying and her reply is, "Why people have bought into Biden and what can be done to educate them."

RUMBLE

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Putin’s voice in BRICS address raises eyebrows

Putin appeared via a prerecorded video at a meeting for a grouping of the economies of Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa (BRICS) in Johannesburg, where he discussed the affairs of the business council in an altered, deep voice.

The voice, much lower than Putin’s regular pitch, appears to be a type of generated AI voice changer, but it’s unclear why his voice was changed and how exactly it was altered.

Putin, who appears to be speaking from his office at the Kremlin in Moscow in the video, did not travel to Johannesburg for the summit because he would have risked an arrest.

thehill.com...

video

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Here's a thought that come up during my group lunch:

What if the bases for the myth of "Project: Blue Beam" isn't about projecting a hologram, but rather just a laser in the 500-nanometer range?

We were discussing why the Maui fire has an unusual number of nonburnt blue objects. The notion of Project Blue Beam, the group talked about, might have been a disinformation campaign lead by Monast to protect the real purpose behind the projects name. The idea came out when the topic of the "Star Wars Missile Defense" was being tossed around. A lot of money was sunk into the project, but nothing of any of the giant space lasers came to fruition.

The tech was made, and many of the satellites were launched, so what happened to them?

As for the current global issue and Serge Monast, he was part of a group that was pushing for global social credit system. The group was headed out of Canada and stated out in the 1930s. This political party is for now dead, but with the revival of the global social credit system coming out of places like the UN, one is left wondering if they didn't die but instead went quiet while recruiting political leaders from around the globe.

If this is a possibility, then we're looking at a political ideology that is seeking global control and has a possible space laser at its disposal. I wonder if this could be why Space Force was needed? Also, it seems like painting your house blue might be a good idea for the short term.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Q says those people are stupid. Maybe we should just accept that, and move on while they self-destruct.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

If the BRIS (I'll leave China off this for now) all switch to the gold standard for their currency , then all of BRIS economic control will be equal in buying power.

Putin had called for a New World Order, and I think this line of thinking might be needed at this point. The BRIS economic power looks like a Global scale Confederacy rather than a mock Empire that is the current model being pushed by the UN and others. Giving each country the authority to rule themselves, but allow for congressional meetings to resolve any multistate issues is a better system than running a system of government where the US tells everyone how to act.

In July, Putin was on a full-charm offensive at a summit in St Petersburg with African leaders and officials, quoting Nelson Mandela and name-checking anti-colonial heroes such as Gamal Abdel Nasser and Patrice Lumumba.

“I think it’s time to rectify the historic wrong against the African continent,” he was quoted as saying when discussing a proposal to reform the UN Security Council, and include African nations as permanent members.

India, too, has actively pushed for the African Union to get a seat at the G20 summit, which New Delhi will host next month.

“There is certainly a space for carving out a new world order,” said Vivek Mishra, a fellow at the Observer Research Foundation (ORF) think tank in New Delhi. That space, he said, had been created by a convergence of two factors: the Global South finding its voice and looking for nations that can champion its interests and Russia and China finding themselves “at odds in an unprecedented way with the West”.

Now as for leaving China out of this. I believe it's becoming more apparent that China is trying to play both sides of this debate. They demand a seat at the UN while providing nothing, and they now demand a head of the table seat at BRICS. It seems to me that if BRIS is going to be successful in instituting this gold standard, then China and it's dual currency is going to put them at odds at being a fair economic standing. If BRIS drops China, then they also might be able to absorb a majority of African nations to their side simply by allowing security without the tensions that the UN "peacekeepers" give.

Sadly, with China trying to latch on to BRICS while exploiting some African counties, it's going to give BRICS a black eye, while in the meantime China is exploiting the rules of the UN quite effectively. As long as the CCP controls the territory in China, then the Chinese agenda will be for the deferment to global peace and security.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The No. 1 Song In America References Jeffrey Epstein

In "Rich Men North of Richmond," Anthony croons the following lines: "I wish politicians would look out for miners / And not just minors on an island somewhere." These lyrics directly reference the late Jeffrey Epstein, a man who was arrested years ago and was purportedly linked to the sex trafficking of minors. Rumors circulated that numerous celebrities and even politicians frequented Epstein's island in the Caribbean, where illicit and inappropriate sexual activities with individuals under the age of 18 supposedly occurred.

www.google.com...

Prince Andrew retreats to Balmoral as Epstein ties are explored in new doc, expert claims: 'A PR nightmare'

Prince Andrew is attempting to keep a low profile as his controversial ties to Jeffrey Epstein are being explored once more.

Several royal experts claimed to Fox News Digital that the disgraced Duke of York accepted an invitation from his brother, King Charles III, to stay at Balmoral Castle in Scotland. Royal expert Ian Pelham Turner claimed the 63-year-old drove himself to the estate in Aberdeenshire.

www.google.com...

Royal Family Fears ‘Unexploded Bombs’ Around Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein

A royal source said, “Andrew is more of a long-term problem than Harry and Meghan. It feels like more stuff is going to come out on Epstein and there are still unexploded bombs there.”

www.thedailybeast.com...

Epstein victim claims pal was forced into sex with Prince Andrew: ‘Traumatic’

According to Lownie, Epstein allegedly “had the most intimate details of Andrew’s life,” and claims that “Epstein said, ‘There’s only one person who likes sex more than me, and that’s Andrew.’

www.google.com...

Epstein Victim: My JPMorgan Boyfriend Warned Me Not to Tell Police About Jeffrey’s Abuse

Sarah Ransome, who was 22 when Epstein began abusing her in 2006, says that she dated a senior employee at the financial giant and that he encouraged her not to go to police—an accusation she included in her 2021 memoir, Silenced No More. (The book did not reveal that the man worked for JPMorgan, which is currently facing lawsuits over its alleged role in Epstein’s sex-trafficking network.)

www.thedailybeast.com...

Deposition excerpts shed more light on Epstein's business dealings with top V.I. officials

Cecile deJongh testified in a deposition on May 29 that she chose to stay at Epstein’s -- instead of at her daughter’s -- for a month while she recovered from knee replacement surgery in New York because the building had an elevator and was nearer to the hospital.

www.virginislandsdailynews.com... 091b-2033-549e-abb5-3de5afabd464.html

Jeffrey Epstein's New Mexico ranch is sold for an undisclosed price to a newly registered company

Records kept by the Santa Fe County assessor list the new owner as San Rafael Ranch LLC, which registered with the secretary of state’s office in late July, the Santa Fe New Mexican reported.

www.google.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join