It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: CanadianMason2point0

I kid about the hats (I just need to hide my bald spot)

Yes, we really have worked this down to the wire haven't we. It's a shame that for the most part it's all out of our hands.

You do it every time. If you believe it's out of your hands it will be. Make it in your hands maybe? FFS.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Cheers for the value add on the Tryptych, cimmerius! It's obvious there's something to it when so many cultures use the symbolism. The last time we covered it, in the thread, I also concluded that the 2 outside arches were the splayed leggs of the woman and the central larger arch the Phallus of the man, entering.

To save space:
I just fell into a deep dreaming sleep and had a repiition dream with, this time, a bit more clarity:

At the end of a successful task/mission, I'm "on a promise" to "become one", "become whole" with the divine feminine, in the form of Hera (honor Blackman) from Jason and the Argonauts... but I am told to "clean up" and prepare first.

Thus starts an increasingly urgent labyrinthian quest to find my hotel room, number 279, and "clean up". No matter where I run through the hotel, I cannot find the rooms in the 270s... even the bellboy cannot guide me. It's as though the hotel has changed around; much like the moving staircases in Harry Potter films. I awake before I find it.

I've had many similar dreams regarding the labyrinthian search; usually fleeing from evil.

Anywho... The reason for mentioning it is the hotel room number, 279... I decided to gematria it:

279 = EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM = ONLY UNTIL TOMORROW = DECODE YOU WILL SOON GO HOME = DECODE KEY TO ESCAPE THE MATRIX = A SWITCH IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE = DECODE YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE = ITS GOING TO BE TOMORROW

TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY NINE = PROMISES MADE PROMISES KEPT = SOMETHING BIG IS ABOUT TO DROP

Interestingly, these last 2 match to a decode in my next post on Tucker Carlson's interview with DJT tonight.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

I believe the Tucker Carlson interview was not a Presidential campaignkeypoint... it was an excuse to provide COMMS for what's about to happen.

Late as it is, 6:30am here in UK, here is my breakdown of the interview:

EP.19 Debate Night with Donald J Trump:

a) TITLE gematria:
DEBATE NIGHT WITH DONALD J TRUMP = 2487, 1818, 303 (hebr, eng, simple) =

I WILL BRING THE WORLD TO PEACE = GOOD NEWS EVERYONE I AM BACK

b) Video length 46:11... See #4611 CAMOUFLAGE: INFORMATION WARFARE

c) Opening scene:

ANERICAN EAGLE guarding the FLAG,
Time to MUCK BARN = clean out the swamp?
BLUE TIE = Secret Information,
DJT's head (brain) replaces the LIGHT of the barn's lamp... DARKNESS TO LIGHT,
HAND IN POCKET (with thumb out) = HIGH CONFIDENCE link,
WATCH at FIVE mins to ELEVEN... 11.5 comms? Or 11.11 comms?

Tucker says "IT'S DEBATE NIGHT BUT WERE NOT AT MILWAUKEE" = 3243, 2442 (History is being made), 407 (WH EO today)

...scene changes to interview room...

d) 00:17 "You see the polls have come out and I'm leading by fifty and sixty points"

IM LEADING BY FIFTY AND SIXTY POINTS = 376simple = AUGUST TWENTY THREE = OPERATION BOW DOWN = UNLOCKED BOXES THE SHELVES ARE EMPTY

e) 00:22 "Some of them are at 1 and 0 and 2"... #102 UDT_green ACTION COMMAND

f) 01:13 "8 people 10 people doing the debate"... #810

g) 1:25 (5x5x5) "I'VE TAKEN A PASS" = 858, #858 TRUST THE PLAN... think also Passing the ball; DJT took the pass from Putin.

h) 1:47 "Down like 30, 35 percent"... #3035 PAY FOR PLAY SPIDER WEB

i) 2:07 "It's CORRUPT NEWS"... CORRUPT NEWS = 172 = INSTALL DRAIN THE SWAMP... #172 GOOD WILL ALWAYS DEFEAT EVIL

j) 2:33 "I will say this; IT COULD COME BACK"... IT COULD COME BACK = 822= READY = THE BEGINNING OF THE END = ITS ALL CONNECTED... #822 RT_LOG_RUN-15

k) 3:09 "It's ASA but I call him ADA"... ADA HUTCHINSON = 822 = ANNOUNCEMENT

l) 04:40 THEY WERE BUSHIES = 192 = TODAY IS A GOOD DAY TO BE A SUPERHERO = ITS GOING TO BE BIBLICAL

m) 10:01 "Because CROOKED JOE BIDEN IS SO BAD"...
CROOKED JOE BIDEN IS SO BAD = 204 = A MARTIAL LAW = I CANT WAIT = PROJECT BLUEBEAM = WINDS OF CHANGE

... and that's just the first 10 minutes!!

ETA 15:34 Talking about Kim Jong Un "He DOES have MASSIVE NUCLEAR POWER by the way"

Also reference to Great STORMs round the cape... and mosquito deaths; when talking about the panama canal.

Also references WHIRLPOOL doing very well... think DRAINING THE SWAMP
edit on 24-8-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel President Trump's blue tie. There is another blue tie!

Hermes Blue Tie Limited Edition for UN

This limited edition blue tie is called "H Marin". Marin translated to English means of the sea. Watch the water.
If you look at the yellow design on the blue tie it looks like 11 and in the background of your picture there are the black, I think maybe street lamps, that form a similar shape.

Tucker Carlson's suit jacket in UN done. One would expect a more formal look.

We have white hats, black hats and now blue hats.

UN Military/ Peacekeeping

This brings up Maui, an island surrounded by water and the DEW spectrum that does not destroy objects colored blue.
I earlier linked Wall Street Apes post about that.

What about twitter which used to be a blue checkmark. The definition of a DEW "is a weapon employing laser light, x-rays or particle beams as proposed for ballistic missile defense systems."
Twitter is now an X as in X-ray. X marks the spot- Maui.

And THIS must be why the shills are spewing everywhere.
LOVE IT!!!PANIC IS GOOD.

FAKE NEWS attacks.
BLUE CHECKMARK attacks.
SHILL ATTACKS.
BADGE OF HONOR.
OVER THE TARGET.

There are full on attacks over this DEW- Maui fires and blue.

Gematria UN H Marin Blue Tie

Could it be possible that it was the UN that used the DEW against the people in Maui?

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

CF if I have to listen to any more of Mandy Cohen "Trust us" campaign I will need to go for some serious therapy.

Her latest.

What's next other than just trust us.

Anyway after staring at her I noticed her necklace. It is the Jewish Chai pendant.
"According to Gematria ...the letters chet (n) and Yud (1) add up to 18. The chet has a value of 8 and the Yud has a value of 10.'
What does the Chai symbol stand for

And the fire just happened to break out August 8th.
To save everyone time her talk was the same with an emphasis at the end about suicide prevention and it is interesting that she was wearing black..

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care something serious is happening.
Trump's co-defendents start surrendering for arrest in Georgia

The article states that President Trump was going to turn himself in on Thursday. That would mean that the Tucker interview was conducted from there. That would explain the odd background in the image that Rel showed. 17 haven't turned themselves in at the time of this article.

How do you introduce evidence legally?

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Speaking of the new variant BA.2.86- Mandy Cohen approved.

August 23, 2023 [8,11] [322]

CDC- Risk Assessment Summary for SARS COV 2 Sublineage BS.2.86

Pfizer and Moderna are touting this up and claim their new booster jabs will also be wildly effective. This based on a total of 9, count them nine cases.

Denmark-3
South Africa- 2
U.S.-2

Symbolism 322

Israel-1
Uk-1
Skul l& Bones
I just put the reference there because I'm still sorting this out.

The CDC has no idea of the severity or how transmisable it is and they only have one sample of waste water.
Since they have to tell us. "Nearly all of the U.S. population have antibodies to SARS- COV-2 from vaccinations, previous infection or both and it is likely that the antibodies will continue to provide some protection against severe illness from the variant."

I have been seeing more people starting to wear face masks again. Are you seeing the same?

Symbolism will be their downfall.
They are fighting to regain control.
You stand in their way.
You awake is their biggest fear.

At this point it is obvious they don't care if we see the symbolism or not.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Something strange is going on. Another fire.

Turkey clip

It certainly looks like a DEW. I just wonder if there is a connection to Bill Gates. He is not just buying up farmland here but he has been very busy doing the same in Turkey.

Bill Gates buying farmland in Turkey for a large sustainable farm

Since he is just like a member country of the UN, they all are in on the 2030 agenda.

Agricult ure in turkey Wiki

Turkey ticks all the boxes. Heavens they have cows, 17 million of them.

And shock and awe they are one of the top ten agricultural producers.

Well that settles it- Agriculture emits greenhouse gases and Turkey needs to do a better job, so says the World Bank.

Well they have that war on food and cattle because they are desperate that we eat zee bugs.

Trouble with Turkey's Farmers

Now if they can just burn places down and move everyone into an easily controlled 15 minute city.

Meanwhile Wall Street Apes is over target.
Something isn't right

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trouble in Biden land incoming.

Legal Experts - Investigations for Biden's Favorite Super Pac

$11.9 million discrepancy to be accurate. "An apparent failure to report millions would be a serious matter that the FEC would investigate." Hopefully they haven't been taking lessons from the DOJ.

It really makes one question why there is no requirement to disclose where this dark money comes from. I mean it could be from, cough, a foreign actor trying to influence the next election.

So they've been quietly raising quite the war chest -$400 million. It would be great if we could shine a bright light on the "non domestic" contributors such as Chyna.

This is beyond corrupt now- we just have a bunch of criminals running the asylum.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Circling back to the Maui fires. Do you recall the Mr. Pool posts with the yellow smiling faces balloons/ emoji's? It started off smiling, then over time it started to melt. The eyes were runny.

Then there were the palm tree posts with a hammock in between.
It's been bothering me but maybe those posts were referring to Maui and the fire there.

I decided to check Maui's top Emoji's. Occam's Razor?

Maui's Top 13 Emojis

Why 13?

#1 -Shaka symbol which was oddly used by Jean Marrazzo [NIH Director]

The Dark History of Shaka

#4- Sunflower- another Pool post.
#8- A sun with a face.
# 9- a tear drop.
#10 Raising hands...1010
#11- Fire.
#12- multiple cars in a row.
#13-winking.

The link is blue.

Then there is this-
Maui Residents No Way Out

These poor people. Normally I can't access AP so something is up. Maybe wanting us to see the burning building is in a triangle shape.

Youtube More about Maui Fire

The only paved road being blocked is beyond evil. Another new factoid for us is that the boats in the water caught on fire as well. People couldn't even get on the boats to escape. That fire was quite crafty.

Now we have that incident in Turkey.

Then we have this watch the water -
8 buildings collapse in Himachal Pardesh, India

Shadow of Ezrra tweet

Now add lumpy skin disease for cattle there, Covid, monsoons, Bill Gates jabs for polio, the Covid jabs, mRNA jabs for the cattle- because after all they are the most populous country.
NIH Library Excess Mortality in India

Just look Rel. The line going through the NIH article on All Cause Mortality is in BLUE!!! Other articles that line is in white. Now to check the U.S.
Same for the U.S. It looks like a DEW!

Scrolling to the end reading backwards DUE!. Mr. Pool post end connection!!! It was in capitals so we needed to put in lower case. Now for who is responsible. EU? UN? U.S.? All?

U.S. All Cause Mortality

Symbolism will be their downfall. This is really disturbing. They are making fun of us.

WRT India some serious undercounting of all cause mortality. There is also big issues about people with no ID. Were they even included in the data?

From what I can see this looks like a coordinated planned attack against humanity.

-----
President Trump wearing that blue tie- the blue DEW/DUE line looks just like his tie.
Do you think President Trump has given us confirmation?

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Something strange is going on. Another fire.

Turkey clip

Perhaps the color-targeted DEW's? I really think that may have been what set off the Canadian fires that happened all at once across the whole country. Lightening? Pffftttt.

We had some sprinkles Tuesday which slowed the growth, but not enough to stop them. Still a lot at 0% containment, with the winds advancing the fires in whatever direction it's blowing at the moment.

Those poor people are on a rollercoaster ride, from level 1 to 3 and back to one/two evac notices, changing one or two times a day.

Crops and lots of houses lost; the homeless population just got a lot bigger, and it was already way out of control.
The initial 60 firefighters has increased to 160. As soon as they make some progress in one area, the fires take off in another direction. I think this may go on until the rains come, but that usually brings lots of lightening strikes.
In past years, massive fires like this could only be controlled somewhat until September/October when the week long rains came.

I don't think the fires in the Spokane area were set by this technology, but can't speak to a deliberate plan. It seems odd how the wildfires target large areas that alternate every year, and responses are slow until they're already out of control.
What I am noticing is how entire small towns that support the farming community are being destroyed by fire, like the town of Malden, Wash. in 2020.

We keep getting record rainfalls and record snowfalls not seen in over 100 years, yet because of 'global warming' we're being told the PNW is in a 20 year extended drought, the worst since record keeping began. We haven't even had the extended periods of high temperatures that is normal for the PNW, although we've had one/two days each summer that set a 'new' record.

All I know is things aren't adding up and every year gets stranger.

William Happer, Professor of Physics, Emeritus, Princeton University an Richard Lindzen, Professor of Earth, Atmospheric, and Planetary Sciences, Emeritus, Massachusetts Institute of Technology have a lot to say about the climate hoax that wants to reduce Co2, which will drastically reduce the ability to grow food and even survive on planet earth.

AS CAREER PHYSICISTS, SCIENCE DEMONSTRATES
THERE IS NO CLIMATE RELATED RISK
CAUSED BY FOSSIL FUELS AND CO2,
THUS NO SCIENTIFIC BASIS FOR THE PROPOSED RULE,
AND, IF ADOPTED, DISASTROUS CONSEQUENCES
FOR PEOPLE WORLDWIDE AND THE U. S. BECAUSE
IT WOULD REDUCE CO2 AND THE USE OF FOSSIL FUELS

PDF link:
[co2coalition.org...]

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I have been seeing more people starting to wear face masks again. Are you seeing the same?

YES! While out and about it public and at work (a public establishment) there has been a noted increase. I actually had Covid back in June. At least the test said I had Covid. I originally thought it was allergies, until I lost my taste and smell. Which luckily slowly returned after about 3 days or so. I was only really sick for maybe 2 days, then just tired for about a week.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   
DJT just returned to twitter!

He posted his mugshot at 938pm eastern time

x.com...
edit on 24-8-2023 by G005E because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: G005E
DJT just returned to twitter!

He posted his mugshot at 838pm eastern time

x.com...

The shot heard around the world

Also, Q 2347
“Important moment in time.
The picture will be the signifier
The signifier will force the Q
The Q will be answered (((WWG1WGA)))
Q”
edit on 24-8-2023 by G005E because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Noice interesting build T2!

UN using DEWS? Well I guess Hawaiian independence and non membership of UN would be a threat?

Here's your reward:

@realDonaldTrump TWEETED, at 02:38 GMT:

The DONALDJTRUMP.COM url shows this:

Bigger

The DELTA from his last tweet (@realDonaldTrump), on Jan 8th, 2021 at 10:44:28 is...

23002 hours... How's that for a 23 MIRROR ...PAIN!

I guess this opens the door for either:

a) The Q55 tweet tomorrow; Friday, or

b) DS to try to enforce a blackout before he does?
edit on 24-8-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Q 2138!

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I have never, ever known of a more tenacious human being in my lifetime! The past few years have been surreal, and it's obviously far from over.

edit on 40000001010America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: G005E

Great catch G005E!

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: eb0faa No.2963742 📁
Sep 10 2018 16:23:30 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 3f737c No.2963562 📁
Sep 10 2018 16:13:58 (EST)
>>2963528
BATTLESTATIONS READY!
WWG1WGA!

>>2963562
WRWY!
WWG1WGA!
Q

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Trump is back on X (formerly known as Twitter)

G005E and Rel already posted about it.
edit on 24/8/2023 by nisei because: Already posted

edit on 24/8/2023 by nisei because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

In the local media, the blue items have been changed to green. I think the more people are talking about this "Blue" thing, the more they (who ever that may be) are panicking.

new topics

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join