It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I'm blushing nugget1!

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sorry if I missed something, however the woman in the middle tunnel is not facing nor moving forward? Is she possibbly
greeting or moving passers thru?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: G005E

G005E, I don't suppose you have access to the text form of the tweet; like I used to get from the twitter export API? I need it to faithfully archive in the spreadsheet!

Should read something like:

DONALDJTRUMP.COM
pbs.twimg.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Interesting... I'll take a look when time allows.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   
So, while Trump is getting his picture taken, and the media is going nuts, this happened.

Senator Bob Menendez’s new wife cashed in up to $400,000 worth of gold bars — despite having faced foreclosure just three years earlier.

The sale, last spring, was months before his office publicly admitted that the New Jersey Democrat was facing a new federal investigation.

Nadine Arslanian, 56, sold the gold between April 7, 2022 and June 16, 2022, according to the senator’s annual public disclosures. It is equivalent to as much as 13 pounds of pure gold.

The sale was a remarkable financial turnaround for Arslanian, who had reportedly been struggling financially, even facing foreclosure on her home, before she married Menendez in 2020.

the story cont.

Manhattan federal prosecutors want to know if the senator or his wife received unreported luxury gifts, including a car and a Washington apartment, in return for political favors, according to reports.

The investigation is the second time the senator has been probed by federal authorities over allegations of corruption. A long-running New Jersey state investigation ended in 2011 with no charges filed.

Menendez, 69, was indicted in 2015 after prosecutors from the Justice Department’s Public Integrity Unit accused him of accepting lavish bribes from Palm Beach ophthalmologist and political benefactor Dr. Salomon Melgen.

This time there's a bit of an interesting twist.

Among the allegations was that the senator directed members of his staff to obtain visas for Melgen’s girlfriends, who hailed from Brazil, Ukraine, and the Dominican Republic.

Interesting list.

One more thing, and I think we should really ask ourselves questions about this:

Just as the foreclosure began, Arslanian founded her own consulting business — Strategic International Business Consultants LLC — which is run out of her home address.

The company has no online footprint, and it’s not clear who its clients are. Its incorporation was handled by longtime Menendez friend Donald Scarinci.

Is this common place, or could this be a Hunter involved LLC?

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Lions Den!!!

“So the king gave the order, and they brought Daniel and threw him into the lions’ den. The king said to Daniel, “May your God, whom you serve continually, rescue you!”” ‭‭Daniel‬ ‭6‬:‭16‬ ‭NIV‬‬ bible.com...

Biblical

Numerically
616-938(time) = 322 Skull and bones=Den

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: G005E

G005E, I don't suppose you have access to the text form of the tweet; like I used to get from the twitter export API? I need it to faithfully archive in the spreadsheet!

Should read something like:

DONALDJTRUMP.COM
pbs.twimg.com...

Image link didn't open for me, does this help?

I posted to him on the EUA IvM/zinc conflict and to end the bio attack. I doubt hell see it.
🍻

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: G005E
DJT just returned to twitter!

He posted his mugshot at 938pm eastern time

x.com...

WOW! Didn't Trump say he'd never post to Twitter, even after Elon took over Twitter and reinstated his account?

Oh! And didn't Twitter recently change to X? So, Trump didn't actually post to Twitter, he posted to "X". Coincidence, or planned?

Folks, I think the game is on! It starts today!

Edited: Woah, Elon reposted Trump's mugshot.

edit on 24-8-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   
My wife listens to MSM mind garbage intensely. So I asked her who will be the next president, and she ignored the question, lol.

I told her RFK-Gabbard, for the record.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I've been looking out for a Dan Scavino DELTA tweet to @realDonaldTrump's tweet at 21:38:08... and he didn't let me down!

66 mins later, at 22:44, he tweeted a 3 second video of DJT saying "We do a little TROLLING"

(Timestamp in GMT in picture)

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Noice connect Observationalist!

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Thanks loveguy but unfortunately not... the spreadsheet effectively works on the base text as "typed in" if you like.

...so instead of the picture, the original text holds the url of the picture. This makes a difference to how the spreadsheet calculates the decodes; such as gematria.

Thanks for trying

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Another SCAVINO tweet, at 1:02a.m. with a 53 second video = monologue on Strength, Leadership:

a) Timestamp leads to Q102:

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148149435 📁
Nov 5 2017 19:17:35 (EST)
14.5995° N, 120.9842° E
_Conf_UDT_green_
^_Sj69ETC-
Godspeed.

Bolded timestamp encodes Aug 25th.
Seconds in timestamp points to Q35.

b) Video length of 53 secs mirrors to Q35

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567928 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:38 (EST)
POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful impact. We cannot yet telegraph this message through normal methods for reasons I’m sure everyone here can understand. Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides). The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Aug 25th!

Looking like this is the weekend Martial Law kicks in... but time will tell.

ETA - Hmm... Dan reposted same tweet shortly after (can't see repost timestamp)... but now both show a video length of 52 seconds?
Anywho... 52 = completion... #52

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147645024 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:27:23 (EST)
Review BO's financial disclosure when he submitted pre-D election campaign.
What is the annual salary of a sitting US President?
What home(s) were just purchased by BO?
How much did it cost?
How does it reconcile?
What is the net worth of Pelosi?
How does it reconcile?
What is the John M Institute?
Notice any patterns relating to the CF?
Where did John M obtain his surgery?
Why is that relevant?
What surgery did he supposedly have?
How many days until he was back in Congress and sitting on the OS comm?
What is John M's net worth?
How does it reconcile?
What is MW's net worth?
How does it reconcile?
You can play this game with most D's and many R's.
What does swamp refer to?
What does money buy?
Alice & Wonderland.

edit on 25-8-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

'X' marks the spot?????
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   
When I listened to that I heard "trawling" not "trolling".
I even played it a few times trying to hear "trolling", but nope, all I can hear is "trawling".
You know what I'm going to say next

What do trawlers do? They capture the fish in their nets thus "draining the 'swamp' "!
Let the games, hopefully at last....... begin!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Missing "l" in "level".

No "L". = Noel/Xmas

"X MASS"

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Re "X" marks the spot, angelchemuel:

The 3 key ISO20022 all start with "X"... XRP, XLM and XDC. They are expected to be backed by Gold, Silver and Copper respectively (Treasure). All of these, crypto and metals, currently have manipulated SPOT prices.

Elon did say X.com could become the biggest financial system in the world; maybe it will become the app thtough which we use XRP, XLM and XDC.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I have no idea what you are talking about, sorry. I'm only aware of Musk talking about X becoming some sort of financial platform. No idea what XRP, XLM and XDC are.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
We were told August is hot! Is there any connection between Maui and Beirut DEW on 8/4/20? God bless you guys, it has been an honor to fight back with you all.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Noice catch, angelchemuel, ties in also with DJT's comment on Tucker about great STORMS catching great ships.

One might argue that Q has made us all FISHERS OF MEN... Matthew 4:19!

I just looked up the verse and, for the first time, realised how oddly it is phrased:

And He said unto them, “Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.”

We've been told to interpret this as Jesus teaching the disciples to gain followers but what if he also meant to:

DRAIN THE SWAMP (sea) of EVIL MEN (fish)

Recall that, in John 21:6:

And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.

i.e. Teach us to look in the right places for corruption.

Surely no coinkydinky that #216 says:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: b+CmIEaI No.150569482 📁
Nov 23 2017 01:11:25 (EST)
Keyhole.
Happy hunting.
Q

new topics

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join