It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 01:26 AM
link   

The Trumpertarian
@Libertarians4DT
🚨🚨 BREAKING: Ukrainian prosecutor general Andriy Kostin has launched a CRIMINAL investigation of Mitt Romney, Nancy Pelosi and John Kerry for a money laundering scheme involving their respective sons' alleged illegal business dealings with energy companies in the known corrupt country. The parents have been implicated in their sons' respective criminal probes that stemmed from the impeachment inquiry of Joe Biden. This comes at a time when Romney has announced he is not seeking re-election to the US Senate and Pelosi has bowed out from leadership of the House Democrats. All logic points to Pelosi, Romney and Kerry knowing this was on the radar.

edit on 6-10-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

May these Words offer peace and strength
for all dealing with these thoughts and concerns.

God Sees the World as One = Never Divided = Propaganda = WE Fighting Ourselves
United, WE Stand = Hearts Must CHANGE FIRST = Christ B4 Declass = God is Love
Unconditional Love = Breaks the Cycle = The Only Way = God is Nobody
Nobody wins = WE all win = Peace = the Prize & Forgiveness Means Everything

[5:50] Song... "Hey, are you awake... Yeah, I'm right here..."
[5:55] I'm sorry, Tommy. I'm sorry... Tap Tommy. It's OK... It's OK.
I love you... I love you, Tommy. [TAPS - Brother shields Brother]

edit on 6-10-2023 by brewtiger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Oooh! Errr!
I've had a thought in the back of my mind for a while now....... bit out there, but here you go....
The minute the 'West' stop coalescing to Zelensky/Ukraine demands for support/more money/armaments Ukraine will turn against them.... and here we are. Further down the line it is entirely possible that Ukraine will 'change sides' too. I'm thinking WWII: Russia, Italy etc here.
Rainbows
Jane
PS, do you have the link please?

edit on am102America/ChicagoFriday2023-10-06T02:04:08-05:0002America/Chicago10000000 by angelchemuel because: PS

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2
Syrian civil defence

Who are the White Helmets?
Syria Civil Defense, known popularly as the White Helmets for the protective gear they don during disasters

Interesting coincidence sw

James never got a chance to tell his story. Within four months, he was dead. He had fallen from the third-floor ledge of his apartment in the middle of the night. 

Humanitarians should get paid as much as Google executives and bankers at Goldman Sachs,” Emma said. “We need more people who would go to work on Wall Street to become humanitarians instead, so we should pay them highly. We would like to pay our staff a lot of money, as much as they are worth, and we can’t depend on government donors. They would never allow that.” James and Emma’s work with the White Helmets was a world away from that of my friends in finance in New York, and I was puzzled over what intersecting values she believed could bridge the two.

Even more of a coincidence wtw

Wife of White Helmets founder ‘barred from leaving Turkey’ amid death probe

edit on 2023/10/6 by CrazyFox because: Damñ rabbits

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

White helmets you say?
"Trust Us" Mandy K Cohen tweet

This can't be a coincidence.
Gematria Five White Helmets

The shot heard around the world, Revelation 17, Merry Christmas, eleven eleven eleven eleven, Natural selection, The Seal has been broken.
Revelation 17 interpretation

I sense an energy shift. Do you feel it as well?
DrJeanneM has still not tweeted and has not assumed Fauci's position yet.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

You might find this article from Brownstone of interest.

EU Digital Identity Wallet Pilots Roll Out Under the Radar

I'm nowhere near as knowledgeable as you are in this arena but this doesn't look good for us at all.

"Many people are understandably interested in digital documents and other easy ways to access public services and complete tasks in a digital age.
But these services and tools, when facilitated by states and adjacent governance structures, and unaccountable members of the private sector, come with significant ethical and surveillance concerns that s/b extensively discussed and debated by the public."

Looking at what happened with India that is anything but reassuring that this will be rolled out with significant risk to some.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Santa Surfing Tweet

6 year delta of President Trump "Calm Before the Storm."

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I am very, very disturbed by a trend that I have been seeing and perhaps others here can validate whether this is taking place where you live.

I am looking at this through the lens of Covid-19, the deaths, injuries, and now the turbo cancer and other health issues and the looming AIDS.
First there would be shock, then anger, rage, and finally acceptance. The SARA principle.

How will they respond?
The set up:

I went to Whole Foods the other day and was astonished to see the store not only had replaced an entire aisle with wine, but also all around the perimeter and in other shelves craft beer. Coffee and tea might as well be dropped altogether. They are not carrying anymore my favorite chocolate bars.

Food looks like an after thought. Have a little Apeel with your wine.
Not to just pick on Whole Foods [what profit is there is tea and coffee?] King Soopers and Costco have done the same.

I'm just wondering if they are setting things up so that people will drown away their grief. None of this is being introduced in moderation. Entire aisles are being transformed and the odd part for now is that I don't see anyone buying any- but that may be just a fluke in timing. The other troubling part is that children and teenagers come into these stores which brings up the issue of normalizing this.

This smacks of subliminal communication.

I made a venture to Trader Joe's. They have a small section of wine and I am most pleased that they are not using Apeel on their produce.

It's not like we have a lack of retail places that sell alcohol exclusively, so this is way, way over the top. There is so much quantity and so available- it is everywhere.
Just an observation but it feels really off.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

They are moving in stealth mode right now, advancing their agenda incrementally. They want people to embrace the changes. Embrace AI, embrace digital wallets/currency, embrace biometrics. It's here for your convenience-- to improve your happiness, health, life.

It's a trap.

Meanwhile, the looming crash is right around the corner...

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

We could use some good news, not exactly what Jeremy Farrar wants to see.

The gift that keeps on giving

Now to beat down the fear mongering. Those who have caught Covid earlier and then catch a variant have something to feel positive about. It appears that immunity from the first time helps one get better faster the second time. They aren't certain why but it is happening.

"There is persistence of underlying immune response across multiple infections." They must be just so disappointed.

Now there are consequences to this because it makes it more difficult to to determine epidemic growth rates and also messes with the duration that an individual should remain isolated. In other words they can't make a blanket proclamation for isolation, for example say 10 days, because there is no one size fits all. It depends on if you caught it, how many times you caught it, although that isn't mentioned but I would expect may have an impact.

Now the big problem is what I discussed yesterday. The jabbed have compromised their ability to fully recover from Covid so subsequent infection for them is harmful.

As for the asymptomatic- that appears to be a taboo topic. I suspect at some point this issue is going to become relevant, very relevant.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

It doesn't really feel like stealth mode thanks to you.

Klaus Schwab probably has done more damage to their cause than he can possibly realize. After all he is almost a household name of infamy. I have his book "the Great Reset" to still read along with his side kick Yuval Harari's book. I just need to take the time, although I'm not certain what new info can be gleaned.

I'm continuing to follow the Lahaina fire- which is a clear case of Crimes Against Humanity.

Lahaina fire latest update

They are open for business Sunday October 8th. "Never Interfere with an enemy when they are in the process of destroying themselves."

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Up to bat next- Gavin Newsome.

Gavin Newsome Quietly Repealing the Medical Censorship Bill

They hope we will forget. Everything fully documented right here.

Then we have Biden reversing his position on the border wall. Front page article in the Wall Street Journal, October 6th -Biden Reverses On Border Wall Vow, but, but "he must do so under funding law." They honestly expect us to believe this.

Now to put a block in the jab scheme- Kaiser Permanente
Largest Health Strike in History

About those vaccination cards-
Covid Vaccination Cards Phased Out

According to "Trust Us" Cohen 4 million
people have taken the latest booster. And just guess -they have shipped 10 million to providers.
No doubt Kaiser has a big bulk.
WSJ A6 October 5th "Covid Vaccination Cards Phased Out.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

I wonder if ChatGPT has any coded gematria rules?

For example, if one coded a question to have a simple gematria of 555, would chatGPT generate an answer with an "overpowering" gematria result like, say, 6666 or 1111?

Ironically I tried to test this theory and came up with the test question phrase of:

"Freedom from Tyranny?" = 235 simple gematria (5 by 5), which gives an equivalent of FELLOWSHIP OF Q.

I went to ChatGPT to apply the test and got... nothing:
"We can’t connect to the server at chatgptonline.net."

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

CrazyFox, If I remember correctly, we showed in the thread that one of the characters in #1095 was a Syrian white hats commander and they were part of McStain's terrorist spiderweb.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger2

Cheers for the Quantum of Solace, brewtiger!

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

Imbackbaby, looking back on my post that you quoted, I can see now that the connections seem to have a common thread of... gematria:

I'm so RELentless that I just had to do the gematria on Coinkadinkodonk...

=
SOLOMON, (Keys of Solomon)
MUSK, (Uses gematria in pretty much all his tweets)
SAINTS,
TEAM HEART,
PHIL GODLEWSKI, (Uses gematria)
MAGDALENE BLOODLINE,
THREE SIX NINE, (Nikola Tesla - number is all)
UNDERSTANDING, (of number/gematria)
CHILDREN OF LIGHT (illumination through gematria?)

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bwarefalsprofits

Re:

What is the significance. What does it mean?

How is it beneficial towards the ultimate goal.

More specifically, how is it beneficial to you?

What is the significance. What does it mean?
The significance is that, in the information war that we partake in, the following major players use gematria for communicating information, as evidenced thousands of times in this thread:

Q,
Donald Trump,
Elon Musk,
David Schwartz (genius CTO of the XRP ledger; foundation of the Quantum Financial System),
Phil Godlewski,
Mr Pool,
White Hats Military Intelligence.

How is it beneficial towards the ultimate goal.
It communicates information, to those with eyes to see, whilst retaining plausible deniability!
I doubt Jack Smith or Letitia James would try to use gematria comms as evidence in court against Donald Trump .

a) It has given us leads that allowed us to uncover wrongdoings (evidenced in the thread),
b) It has allowed us to be informed of processes and events IN PROGRESS rather than just getting the END RESULT when battles have completed,
c) (a) and (b) have given us a sense of worth and belonging within the forces for good.

I have to question the motives of someone trying to dissuade us from using the gematria communication method when the above shows it is clearly a method in use by those commanding forces.

At this point in the plan you come across as desperately trying to push the genie back into the lamp; seems like a pointless task to me.

ETA: Plain old english allows us to see patterns too; especially in consistency of debate tactics across a number of thread challengers. For example, you are hitting the same notes as daskakik, greenanon, XanarrchistX, etc. The irony is that the more of them we see in the thread, the more we learn to discern AIs etc.

It makes me think that AIs main weakness is it's inability to portray they are unique individuals via character traits.

A list of TRAITS I never see in such:
a) Typos,
b) Emotion,
c) Personal stories,
d) Correct use of the vernacular or geographic based phrases/dialects.

edit on 6-10-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Here's the issue I have with your statement:

The significance is that, in the information war that we partake in, the following major players use gematria for communicating information, as evidenced thousands of times in this thread:

Elon Musk ---unsubstantiated conjecture
David Schwartz (genius CTO of the XRP ledger; foundation of the Quantum Financial System), --- unsubstantiated conjecture
Phil Godlewski --- irrelevant
Mr Pool --- irrelevant
White Hats Military Intelligence --- unsubstantiated conjecture

a) It has given us leads that allowed us to uncover wrongdoings (evidenced in the thread)
b) It has allowed us to be informed of processes and events IN PROGRESS rather than just getting the END RESULT when battles have completed

You once asked me to cite sources so now I'm going to do the same to you. Please cite sources that contain evidence for these claims that you have made.

I'm not trying to dissuade you from anything. I'm merely pointing out deficiencies in your model. You are touting a lot of opinions as fact and you seem to believe that you should be above critique or question. Even the most rock solid scientific theories are put through the most stringent litmus tests. That is how the most solid theories become embedded in what we accept as true. If you want to be believable, you have to allow analysis... criticism. Otherwise, you will appear unconfident to skeptics like me.

You can claim anything you want (example: the sky is pink) and you can believe it's true in your own mind. You can believe anything you want. But without tangible proof, you are going to have a very difficult time convincing anyone who sees otherwise.

With all the number juggling and comms decoding prior to the EBS, the resulting theories of possible events turned out to be pretty fruitless. On the other hand, simply relying on good old common sense, keen observation, strong discernment and intuition, I was confident nothing was going to happen. And it didn't.

In my opinion, you fall for a lot of mumbo jumbo which weakens your standing rather than strengthens it. I'm sure this won't be a popular opinion in this thread. But it's not a private thread so I'm assuming conflicting opinions are welcomed. It doesn't appear that they are. But they should be.

It's a typical "Go to" tactic --- when feeling threatened, attempt to undermine the opponent's argument by accusing them of being AI.
edit on 6-10-2023 by Bwarefalsprofits because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   
ICYMI - Yesterday was the 5 yr DELTA of the press shoot where POTUS said Maybe this is the CALM BEFORE THE STORM!

Hat tip to And We Know

It was also 23 days from that to the first Q post on Oct 28th, 2017 - maybe deep state gets 23 days of pain up to that 5 yr delta?

edit on 6-10-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

www.justice.gov...
justice.gov/us-attorney-general-merrick-garlands-meeting-ukrainian-prosecutor-general-andriy
edit on 6-10-2023 by FlyingFox because: a reply to: FlyingFox

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join