It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're butchering an entire generation of children

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Well I decided to have my kid go to public school because I thaught it selfish to isolate him from the world just because I don't agree with how the world is run.

I could have raised him isolated from almost anyone where we were before going back into the hamster wheel. But that would border on child abuse too.

It takes a village to raise a kid, and the way of the Mormons is still open, to you too...

You can take your kid out of certain classes but society will judge you accordingly.
Progress wont stop, what you can make sure is, that it doesn't go rampant, but you can't stop it.

What i think happens is that this topic should have been adressed 10 to 20 years ago when it started to become more apparent. But it was shunned and ignored and now we have the problems 10 fold.
It's obvious why it was shunned just by how some react on the matter. It's pure trauma based reasoning.

It will only get worse if we don't adress sexuality in a broader discourse...but that would dismantle the very base of most every religious doctoring aimed at control, so we probably won't see that happen.
It's very interesting to see how we sail this storm as it has the potential to sink the ship...

edit on 5-5-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

So it wasn't done to you then?

What age was your son when you explained to him what you had done to him?

edit on 5-5-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
originally posted by: Terpene

Well I decided to have my kid go to public school because I thaught it selfish to isolate him from the world just because I don't agree with how the world is run.

My three boys went to public school as well. I asked questions and looked through their school work (as any parent would).
If I found something questionable, I would schedule an appointment with the teacher. If no recourse, we would make an appointment with the Principle. If no recourse, we would take it to the school board. Usually, by that point, they were aware of the problem and would take corrective action.

I could have raised him isolated from almost anyone where we were before going back into the hamster wheel. But that would border on child abuse too.

Really have no idea where you are going with this one......
It seems odd that you would knowing let someone else abuse your child, rather than you being on the "border" of child abuse.

It takes a village to raise a kid, and the way of the Mormons is still open, to you too...

A public school is not a village. A public school is a state run indoctrination camp for children.

You can take your kid out of certain classes but society will judge you accordingly.

I don't care how society judges me. I care about the well-being of my children above all.

Progress wont stop, what you can make sure is, that it doesn't go rampant, but you can't stop it.

How is child abuse progress?

What i think happens is that this topic should have been adressed 10 to 20 years ago when it started to become more apparent. But it was shunned and ignored and now we have the problems 10 fold.
It's obvious why it was shunned just by how some react on the matter. It's pure trauma based reasoning.

On this I agree wholeheartedly.

It will only get worse if we don't adress sexuality in a broader discourse...but that would dismantle the very base of most every religious doctoring aimed at control, so we probably won't see that happen.

You keep bringing up religion. It isn't about denying religion. You never hear me mention my religion unless someone trys to use it against me or ask me a question concerning it.
These people are denying science and fact due to "feelz".

It's very interesting to see how we sail this storm as it has the potential to sink the ship...

Maybe, but in this case we have thrown the kids out, into the storm, and sailed off without them.
edit on 5-5-2023 by Quadrivium because: fixed quotes

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

The transgender ideology fits very much your description of a harmful ideology that indoctrinates people.

In this particular case, and being unable to defend the genital mutilations that are made in the name of the trans ideology, you tried to make comparisons with circumcisions, as if these two practises are the same or as if the existence of one justifies the existence of the other.

Attempt: Failed!!

edit on 5-5-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Drama queen is really all I can say.

But then again elections sre coming up and it seems a talking point of interest...

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Go right ahead and defend the baby mutilators...

If your panty wasn't so stuck you'd see that we agree.
Do we?

I for one never went down the "at least" road.

But i think we totally agree, all parents that use indoctrination and deluded ideologies to justify non essential irreversibile treatments on their minor kids should have their kids taken away from...

You ready for the fall out... To be fair let's say from here on out, as you don't want to destroy 60% of families in the USA, compare that to the percentage that did the mutilation for transgender reasons... And the hypocrisy becomes even more evident...
We get all worked up about a shy 1% of transgender mutilation that became an issue only thanks to modern day tech, but havent batten an eye over the 60% of mutilated boys in about 2 millenia...

Considering where the anti trans talking points are coming from it's even more hypocritical...

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

But then again elections sre coming up and it seems a talking point of interest...

Tell that to the little kids that will have a lifetime of confusion now.
They are the ones you are condoning the abuse of.
This is beyond "talking points".
Oh, and as far as elections are concerned?
Vote out EVERY SINGLE Career Politician, right, left or center.
edit on 5-5-2023 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

For the record I'm for banning absolutely all non essential irreversibile treatments on minors...

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Go right ahead and defend the baby mutilators...

If your panty wasn't so stuck you'd see that we agree.
Do we?

I for one never went down the "at least" road.

But i think we totally agree, all parents that use indoctrination and deluded ideologies to justify non essential irreversibile treatments on their minor kids should have their kids taken away from...

You ready for the fall out... To be fair let's say from here on out, as you don't want to destroy 60% of families in the USA, compare that to the percentage that did the mutilation for transgender reasons... And the hypocrisy becomes even more evident...
We get all worked up about a shy 1% of transgender mutilation that became an issue only thanks to modern day tech, but havent batten an eye over the 60% of mutilated boys in about 2 millenia...

Considering where the anti trans talking points are coming from it's even more hypocritical...

That's false as I am not in favour of circumcisions so the rest of your text is just word salad in the absence of any valid arguments.

Having said that you can't use circumcisions to make comparisons with the mutilations of body parts in the name of the trans ideology. These are two different procedures. One is much worse than the other.

So you are refuted for once more. And you seem to be very angry with your replies.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

For the record I'm for banning absolutely all non essential irreversibile treatments on minors...

For the record, intentionally causing undue mental stress and confusion, in a child, is child abuse.
edit on 5-5-2023 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

What exactly is a false?
You don't agree on the statement above your last post?

The invertoworld strikes again?

I'm trying to treat you like a human but I'm only hearing a walking reproduction facility squeak.

Sorry I get carried away, i can take some comments censored for talking the truth and hurting feelz, sometimes I forget that feelz matter, you know with all the talk about how unimportant they are around here....

I'm very much aware that everyone's emotions and feelings should be treated with the utmost respect...
Its just sometimes when one is amongst pigs, one gets carried away. I'm sorry for not being a better human...

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

What exactly is a false?
You don't agree on the statement above your last post?

The invertoworld strikes again?

I'm trying to treat you like a human but I'm only hearing a walking reproduction facility squeak.

Sorry I get carried away, i can take some comments censored for talking the truth and hurting feelz, sometimes I forget that feelz matter, you know with all the talk about how unimportant they are around here....

I'm very much aware that everyone's emotions and feelings should be treated with the utmost respect...
Its just sometimes when one is amongst pigs, one gets carried away. I'm sorry for not being a better human...

It looks like it's you who get carried by your feelings and emotions as you can't accept the transgender ideology is absurd and often dangerous.

You can't use circumcisions as a comparison... as there is no comparison between circumcisions and body part mutilations that are made in the name of an absurd ideology which is full of assumptions and fact free.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   

The transgender ideology has no place in a sane world. But because the insanity is quite common we need to work a lot to make sure it becomes part of history. We are getting there.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Yes, absolutely yes,
it will need a solid baseline, as it's not as cut and dry(pun?) like irreversible procedures

Maybe by analyzing how certain religious doctrines create mental stress and confusion we could have the amount of data necessary for this baseline?
I don't think the trans phenomenon alone delivers sufficient data to establish a baseline that adresses mental child abuse across the board.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Do you disagree with the following statement?

circumcisions is body part mutilation that is made in the name of an absurd ideology which is full of assumptions and fact free.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Do you disagree with the following statement?

circumcisions is body part mutilation that is made in the name of an absurd ideology which is full of assumptions and fact free.

I have told you I am not in favour of circumcisions. But the parallels you draw are very unfortunate. Here we are dealing with the transgender ideology which promises happiness and a great future via hormones, body part mutilations, and never ending medications.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Yes, absolutely yes,
it will need a solid baseline, as it's not as cut and dry(pun?) like irreversible procedures

Maybe by analyzing how certain religious doctrines create mental stress and confusion we could have the amount of data necessary for this baseline?
I don't think the trans phenomenon alone delivers sufficient data to establish a baseline that adresses mental child abuse across the board.

Or we could just stop abusing kids.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Or we could stop using those that abuse kids to argue against whole parts of society?

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I think the parallels are staggering...
I don't know why you can't acknowledge that, especially after i took your own words and only changed the plural to singular, "and" to "is"

See for yourself.
You said

.....circumcisions and body part mutilations that are made in the name of an absurd ideology which is full of assumptions and fact free.

I said

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I think the parallels are staggering...
I don't know why you can't acknowledge that, especially after i took your own words and only changed the plural to singular, "and" to "is"

See for yourself.
You said

.....circumcisions and body part mutilations that are made in the name of an absurd ideology which is full of assumptions and fact free.

I said

You should provide the whole paragraph of what I said not just part of it.

You have no point though as there two procedures are not the same. The parallels are unfortunate. One is by far worse than the other.

You are making some desperate attempts to equate these two procedures.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join