It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're butchering an entire generation of children

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

How one formulates a concern sais a lot about his fears.

Your concerns are rational, your fears not so much...

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Asmodeus3

How one formulates a concern sais a lot about his fears.

Your concerns are rational, your fears not so much...

The the parallels you draw are very unfortunate. Here we are dealing with the transgender ideology which promises happiness and a great future via hormones, body part mutilations, and never ending medications.

It's only you who thinks we are fearful...or have phobias...

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Quoted wrong post
edit on 5-5-2023 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   
People can do what they want, I don’t have to agree…
A trans woman is not and never will be a real woman. Same goes for trans men.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Quadrivium

Or we could stop using those that abuse kids to argue against whole parts of society?

Is that what it would take for you to stop condoning the abuse of children?

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rikgrimsby

someones way of life and human rights isn't a matter of your opinion vs someone elses opinion, telling people how to live while getting the state to force them to live that way is called oppression and is supposed to be illegal in this country, you guys only get away with it because youre white and have all the power and money to monopolize state violence for malevolent purposes.

maybe one day the people in this country will remember empathy.
edit on 5-5-2023 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

originally posted by: rikgrimsby

someones way of life and human rights isn't a matter of your opinion vs someone elses opinion, telling people how to live while getting the state to force them to live that way is called oppression and is supposed to be illegal in this country, you guys only get away with it because youre white and have all the power and money to monopolize state violence for malevolent purposes.

maybe one day the people in this country will remember empathy.

OMG....
You condone the abuse of children?
Simple question.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Show me on the tread where I condoned it...
At least you dont deny to use such low brow debating techniques.

edit on 6-5-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkyAngel
I have had very long talks with the people around me about this, and I knew it was just a matter of time before a person would tell the truth!

I want to make it perfectly clear that I accept people for who they are, but I think our society has gone overboard lately, and it needs to stop.

So many thanks to Scott Newgent.

"Scott Newgent, who says he regrets his transition from female to male, outlines the dangers of transitioning to parents who are considering their kids for transition."

www.youtube.com...

This trans lunacy will be looked back on in history as dark ages .

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Whiskermegistus

Whatever way you look at it, this movement is damaging and permanently injuring the weakest and most vulnerable in this society. Put simply it is destroying itself. Because that's what nonsustainable systems do.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Show me on the tread where I condoned it...
At least you dont deny to use such low brow debating techniques.

Always the victim or you don't know what "condone" means?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Tell me what does condone mean, i thought it's de opposite to condemn.

It's a long post, i can't see where I condone it!

maybe you can point it out and explain how you reached that conclusion and are so sure about your own interpretation that you'd accuse me of something that might stem from your own limited interpretations.

its fine we all only read and understand in our own limited view, but it's prudent to not make baseless accusations on those bases.
edit on 6-5-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 04:34 AM
link   

maybe you can point it out and explain how you reached that conclusion and are so sure about your own interpretation that you'd accuse me of something that might stem from your own limited interpretations.

its fine we all only read and understand in our own limited view, but it's prudent to not make baseless accusations on those bases.

Look up the word "condone", if you don't understand the definition, look up the synonyms.
Now apply that to:

Well I decided to have my kid go to public school because I thaught it selfish to isolate him from the world just because I don't agree with how the world is run.

I could have raised him isolated from almost anyone where we were before going back into the hamster wheel. But that would border on child abuse too.

It takes a village to raise a kid, and the way of the Mormons is still open, to you too...

You can take your kid out of certain classes but society will judge you accordingly.
Progress wont stop, what you can make sure is, that it doesn't go rampant, but you can't stop it.

What i think happens is that this topic should have been adressed 10 to 20 years ago when it started to become more apparent. But it was shunned and ignored and now we have the problems 10 fold.
It's obvious why it was shunned just by how some react on the matter. It's pure trauma based reasoning.

It will only get worse if we don't adress sexuality in a broader discourse...but that would dismantle the very base of most every religious doctoring aimed at control, so we probably won't see that happen.
It's very interesting to see how we sail this storm as it has the potential to sink the ship...

edit on 6-5-2023 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

Look up the word "condone", if you don't understand the definition, look up the synonyms.
Now apply that to:

Well I decided to have my kid go to public school because I thaught it selfish to isolate him from the world just because I don't agree with how the world is run.

I could have raised him isolated from almost anyone where we were before going back into the hamster wheel. But that would border on child abuse too.

It takes a village to raise a kid, and the way of the Mormons is still open, to you too...

You can take your kid out of certain classes but society will judge you accordingly.
Progress wont stop, what you can make sure is, that it doesn't go rampant, but you can't stop it.

What i think happens is that this topic should have been adressed 10 to 20 years ago when it started to become more apparent. But it was shunned and ignored and now we have the problems 10 fold.
It's obvious why it was shunned just by how some react on the matter. It's pure trauma based reasoning.

It will only get worse if we don't adress sexuality in a broader discourse...but that would dismantle the very base of most every religious doctoring aimed at control, so we probably won't see that happen.
It's very interesting to see how we sail this storm as it has the potential to sink the ship...

Can't see it there either maybe you can quote it again and bold the relevant bit?

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Do you remember writing this

Really have no idea where you are going with this one......
It seems odd that you would knowing let someone else abuse your child, rather than you being on the "border" of child abuse.

when replying to this particular bit of Terpenes post

I think you are not understanding what Terpene wrote.

edit on 6-5-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 04:54 AM
link   

I'm not surprised you can't point out where I condone child abuse, it seems a common MO to accuse others without proof and then derail the thread when asked to deliver proof.

Good luck with your nasty games... Count on me to call them out...

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Do you remember writing this

Really have no idea where you are going with this one......
It seems odd that you would knowing let someone else abuse your child, rather than you being on the "border" of child abuse.

when replying to this particular bit of Terpenes post

I think you are not understanding what Terpene wrote.

*sigh......
Context matters.
If you look up, near the top of Terpene's post, you will see "a reply to Quadrivium".
If you click on it, it will take you to the post they were replying to.
Read the two post in tandem.
By ignoring the abuse, by making excuses about society for the abuse, by using "whataboutisms" to justify the abuse, by glossing over the abuse I mentioned, they are condoning it.
Also in reply to: Terpene

edit on 6-5-2023 by Quadrivium because: Added context to try and help the lazy

edit on 6-5-2023 by Quadrivium because: Content

ETA: Your next standard victimhood responses about:
"I didn't really mean.. "
Or
"That's not what I said...."
Or
"You don't understand'
Or
"What about....."
Or
"That doesn't prove.."
Or may favorite one of all:
No apology and no response because you know you are wrong.

Is exactly why I do not like to spoonfeed lazy, troll like responses.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Dp

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   

You what?

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

You what?

The number 42

news.mit.edu...

Or was there something else you would like to know?

edit on 6-5-2023 by Quadrivium because: Fixed link

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join