It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're butchering an entire generation of children

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Just how many kids do you all think have had gender reassignment surgery? I happen to agree that one is too many, but "an entire generation"?

A legitimate factual site.

www.gendergp.com...

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkyAngel
a reply to: incoserv

You talk about the quote I copied that was posted under the video to describe the video!

It's not my words there, please keep your attention before you act like you know who I am or my personal opinion here.

I'm not trying to attack you, but the fact is that those of us who speak sanity and truth to a world gone mad and steeped in lies must be careful about how we speak and what were say.

The media lies. The system lies. Repeating their lies - even as direct quotes, except in instances where one is pointing out their lies - is dangerous as it still reinforces lie and and slowly brainwashes unwitting participants.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Just how many kids do you all think have had gender reassignment surgery? I happen to agree that one is too many, but "an entire generation"?

"An entire generation" because many who are not mutilated physically are mutilated mentally, brainwashed into accepting this damnable lie as normal and healthy.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: incoserv
Watch the video.
She literally says that.

Very powerful video, that should be shared everywhere. Great that she is speaking out for the children.

Right, but the OP still referred to her with masculine pronouns.

Most people have been successfully brainwashed via neurolinguistic programming and don't even know it.

so would you have sex with here then? Snog her ?or not because "She" looks like a dude?

What?

That was a bizarre word salad.

Yeah can thank autocorrect for some of that.
What I intended was to ask you, since you said he was still a she to you...was would you date her, have sex with her? kiss her? if not, then I would argue that you possibly do see her as a man now...

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Or maybe the poster doesn't date crazy?

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

That's a red flag in my book, good catch...

I still think it's a good thing to adress the dangers involved with irreversible treatments.
I find it absurd that they are even legal on minors.

All the rest is feels steaming from some irrational fear, Capitalism opening a new market with little to no regulation and elections coming up...

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Wait when all these mutilated children and teens become the unstable and mentally sick adults of tomorrow that will be running the country, I mean if half of them actually survive to adulthood.

Is going to be a great, great country..

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Or maybe the poster doesn't date crazy?

Haha thats always a possibility of course

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Yeah I think its utterly mental that people too young to buy cigarettes can get life changing surgery and the like

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I said that when i was 10, some 30 years ago... Here we are...

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

www.gendergp.com...

Not at all.

Propaganda mainly and they don't hide it at all. gendergp.com

You seem to usually link sites from journalists, activists, and those affiliated with the gender ideology.

None of what you link are reliable or legitimate sources.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Yep lucky you, but remember today 1 in 10 Americans use antidepressants, to cope with everyday life without the mutilation issues, from that group the increases of overdose has increased incredibly, Antidepressants are big business, wait for the new generation of unhappy, mutilated adults heading our way, if they survive the gruesome and blotched surgeries, endless hormone therapy.

The only one was reaping the money-making butchery is the unscrupulous medical community and big pharma.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

www.gendergp.com...

Not at all.

You seem to usually link sites from journalists, activists, and those affiliated with the gender ideology.

Actually, I research my links and writers.

AGAIN -- something you don't like or agree with -- therefore wrong / propaganda - etc.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   

www.gendergp.com...

Not at all.

AGAIN -- something you don't like or agree with -- therefore wrong / propaganda - etc.

Yes you do as it seems and you find the ones that are affiliated to the gender ideology from various journalists, activitists, and sites that promote these ideas.

I want to see a scientific peer reviewed publication that argue about the existence of 168 genders or sexes and how people 'transition'. Usually is by buthering their external genitalia and by taking hormones. But we need more than that.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   

www.gendergp.com...

Not at all.

Yes you do as it seems and you find the ones that are affiliated to the gender ideology from various journalists, activitists, and sites that promote these ideas.

I want to see a scientific peer reviewed publication that argue about the existence of 168 genders or sexes and how people 'transition'. Usually is by buthering their external genitalia and by taking hormones. But we need more than that.

Believe what you want.

Doesn't change the truth.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
Doesn't make me lucky, I'm in the same mess. Just saw it coming...

Follow the money, still is your best bet to see where the actual propaganda is coming from....
Profit is all that matters in big business, no ones life does. And they will profit from any unregulated aspect of any avenue.

But we won't start to regulate the free market with government intervention now, do we?

well we should! and we should make a broad strike, that shows honest concern.
Banning all non essential irréversible treatment on minor.
Shocker that includes, tattoos, any form of piercing, and circumcision, there are certainly more I didn't think of.
I'd say anything less, is false outrage for political propaganda!
Could you add any treatments we should Stop on minors?

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

In one thread the insignificant amount of trans is used as argument against trans in the next they're butchering a whole generation....

It's only 1.5 years left, they shouldbget their talking points straight...

edit on 4-5-2023 by Terpene because: Not about you

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   

A reputable site providing factual information (not a pseudo anti-trans site in disguise)

Detransition Facts and Statistics 2022: Exploding the Myths Around Detransitioning: by GenderGP | Jun 21, 2021 | Evidence For Supporting Trans Youth, Medical, News

USA: In the US, a survey of nearly 28,000 people found that 8% of respondents reported some kind of detransition. Of this 8%, 62% per cent only did so temporarily due to societal, financial, or family pressures..

UK: For instance, in the UK a survey of 3398 attendees of a gender identity clinic found that just sixteen – about 0.47% – experienced transition-related regret. Of these, even fewer went on to actually detransition and become detransitioners.

SWEDEN: In Sweden, a fifty-year longitudinal study on a cohort of 767 transgender people found that around 2% of participants expressed regret following gender-affirming surgery, although it is unclear how many of these participants were detransitioning as a consequence.

NETHERLANDS: In the Netherlands, a study of transgender young people found that only 1.9% of young people on puberty blockers did not want to continue with the medical transition.

www.gendergp.com...

If a perfectly healthy male or female child, that KNOWS (not believes) they are a male or a female, is TOLD/ASKED, by an authority figure, "are you sure your not male/female? You understand you can be neither, right?"
There WILL be undue confusion and mental stress.
It can lead to exactly what we see in the video.
It IS child abuse.
edit on 4-5-2023 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

www.gendergp.com...

......Wait ....what?
Didn't you just post this a bit ago?

PM. The Post Millennial is a conservative Canadian online news magazine started in 2017. It publishes national and local news and has a large amount of opinion content. It has been criticized for publishing false and misleading stories.

Would you like to share a little bit about your link with the class, or shall I?
Stop with the double standards.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I agree 100% percent, but for now, we got the most irresponsible politicians in power that rather than protect the very young and our future, they are promoting and backing up butchering, unnecessary procedures, hormone treatments for life and misery.

I cannot believe people are applauding this barbarity.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join