It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're butchering an entire generation of children

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: incoserv
Watch the video.
She literally says that.

Very powerful video, that should be shared everywhere. Great that she is speaking out for the children.

Right, but the OP still referred to her with masculine pronouns.

Most people have been successfully brainwashed via neurolinguistic programming and don't even know it.

so would you have sex with here then? Snog her ?or not because "She" looks like a dude?

What?

That was a bizarre word salad.

Yeah can thank autocorrect for some of that.
What I intended was to ask you, since you said he was still a she to you...was would you date her, have sex with her? kiss her? if not, then I would argue that you possibly do see her as a man now...

First, I am nearly 40 years faithfully married, never been with any woman but my wife. (I know; weird, huh? Imagine that!) I wouldn't care if she looked like a 1970s Barbie Benton and threw herself at me. The answer is NO! I'm not a dog in heat.

Second, she's probably too mutilated to be physically capable, anyway.

Stupid question.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: SprocketUK

Or maybe the poster doesn't date crazy?

Yeah. That, too.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Just how many kids do you all think have had gender reassignment surgery? I happen to agree that one is too many, but "an entire generation"?

for the new military i bet.

gonna teach the backward un woke world a lesson.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkyAngel

Watch the video.
She literally says that.

Very powerful video, that should be shared everywhere. Great that she is speaking out for the children.

Most people have been successfully brainwashed via neurolinguistic programming and don't even know it.

I think people are being brainwashed to hate each other - and nitpicking.

I care about the well-being of children, so that's my focus here.

Right. I honestly don't see the big deal about calling a male/female by a differn't pronoun if it makes them happy. Yes, they are still their born biological sex. But what is the issue with calling people by how they want to be called. It is nit picky.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

Watch the video.
She literally says that.

Right. I honestly don't see the big deal about calling a male/female by a differn't pronoun if it makes them happy. Yes, they are still their born biological sex. But what is the issue with calling people by how they want to be called. It is nit picky.

It isn't "nitpicking".
It is lying.
It is asking someone to deny what they know is true, for your own comfort.
It is selfish.
It is wrong.
It ain't happening.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Short sightedness is a common trait among a certain class of people.

Here's a fact. The world is full of something called Inversion. Most commonly it can be seen within the phrase "accuse the other of what you are doing." But it can be seen in language used to promote something and most cannot see it, like when Joe said that the billions of jabs made were being held back from black people = total effing lie, it was Inversion, simply a marketing gimmick to access racism and fear of not enough to get them to rush and get the jab.

The phrase: Trans kids are killing themselves.

All you need to do to see what is going to happen is Invert this.

As soon Insurance Companies and governments stop paying for the lifetime of hideously expensive chemicals needed to keep a 5 year old boy to be a girl, the suicides will rage - in the entire family. Maybe they stop making them?

Grim? Gruesome? Mean?

No.

Pharma makes the drugs FOR A PROFIT. Insurance companies, right now, are inexplicably paying for these wholly experimental lifetime-addiction drugs to be given to children knowing they will be on the hook until the child dies. Really, they are doing this just because, but won't pay for eye surgery, or hardly anything else for those not of a victim class?

Rich people can pay for them, the poor who are are doing this to their children are going to be faced with a choice within the next 1.5 years: Roof over the head, or Child's hormones and drug cocktail.

I'm willing to bet not one single clinic doing this goes over the MONEY, dollars, Economics, aspect of this because Insurance will always, always, always pay forever and ever because the entire responsibility for the drugs is ON SOMEONE ELSE!!!!

What if the economy completely implodes? I don't need drugs to maintain my gender.

See we men, and we women, who are who we are for a lifetime are not dependent on 1000's of dollars a month worth of drugs to keep us in our natural state, our "gender" is free, but not so for the countless kids who must now be WHOLLY dependent on the kindness of the Insurance companies to keep the the Boy a Girl.

Tell me this woman has thought this whole thing out, lifetime of drugs, payments, drugstores, tests tests tests tests, and possibly, likely, a life alone.

Staggering Clip

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Do not forget the new pandemic of hormone induce cancer, yep hormones give cancer to those that do not need them, the ugly truth that doctors do not tells the new generations of hormone dependent slaves.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: Annee

Just how many kids do you all think have had gender reassignment surgery? I happen to agree that one is too many, but "an entire generation"?

A legitimate factual site.

www.gendergp.com...

Not at all.

Propaganda mainly and they don't hide it at all. gendergp.com

You seem to usually link sites from journalists, activists, and those affiliated with the gender ideology.

None of what you link are reliable or legitimate sources.

Actually, I research my links and writers.

AGAIN -- something you don't like or agree with -- therefore wrong / propaganda - etc.

If by "research" do you mean: "Yup, this one has no basis in science AND it matches my opinion !!"
Then I believe you researched really good.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: crankyoldman

Do not forget the new pandemic of hormone induce cancer, yep hormones give cancer to those that do not need them, the ugly truth that doctors do not tells the new generations of hormone dependent slaves.

VERY important point ^^^. The myriad of health issues resulting from not getting the "dosages" right, with continuous, flawless testing for life. Right now, world wide, a TON of deaths are caused by pharma - by their own admission.

As women who go through the pause know, it is hell to get the balance correct and they are NOT changing genders.

You trigger an even more important point, the lowIQ folks all in on this have zero effing idea what's in the chemicals that are being used, the quality, the control issues etc., cancer causing etc.

The compound issues like cancer, will be a disaster and what is truly horrifying: The damaged will go Right Back to the perpetrator for MORE chemicals to fix the damage.

"I support the current thing, here's a link..." is truly mind boggling lowIQ given the actual facts. Insurance will pull the plug, it's a fact and it is coming: They want to see how the experiment goes without support. Count on it.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

for the new military i bet.

gonna teach the backward un woke world a lesson.

What?

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
If by "research" do you mean: "Yup, this one has no basis in science AND it matches my opinion !!"

Oh, the f#cking hypocrisy!

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   

"An entire generation" because many who are not mutilated physically are mutilated mentally, brainwashed into accepting this damnable lie as normal and healthy.

Gotcha. So it's like: "cItIeS bUrNeD!!1!!1!" When one gas station burned.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Watch the video.
She literally says that.

A pronoun is a generic placeholder in the language. It is meant as a short, general reference to a subject already specifically named previously. Because the specific identity of the object of the pronoun is already known, the pronoun itself does not need to be "personal" - that's what the object's name is for.

So in this case, if you do not feel either masculine or feminine, you would presumably signal this with a gender non-specific name like Bubbles (actual barista name at a Starbucks I occasionally use). Your physical appearance is what might signal your pronoun placeholder to a speaker which is what usually happens. Someone who knows you might use something more ambiguous.

However, everyone already knows that the conversation is about Bubbles, and they would have the mental image of Bubbles firmly in mind whatever pronoun is used for general reference because everyone knows that Bubbles is the one being talked about. A specific pronoun is unnecessary.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Watch the video.
She literally says that.

Many people dont see a problem with lying these days. Rather than obeying Gods commandments, they do what is right in their own eyes. This leads to the death and destruction of a nation. Those who aren't killed, are carried off to other nations and enslaved. It will happen here fairly soon too.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Yawn...
If you got something, show me.
Otherwise, shhhhhh.......grown up are talking.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Yawn...
If you got something, show me.
Otherwise, shhhhhh.......grown up are talking.

LMAO!

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

If some people do not realize that there are two sexes. Then it is a sad fact that they probably do not understand many other basic facts from common sense. Which will If they are earnest in their protestations, then they are operating at a disadvantage, like playing a game of chess without the Queen, nature favors the most aware. Now we have what appears to be a whole society operating under basic falsehoods. Which are Affecting the business of the state and government. At some stage of the game, they will be played, and being at a disadvantage will most likely lose. The name of the game is to keep your genes in the gene pool, volunteering to have them removed just leaves the rest with an advantage. I would have thought some pressure from nature would be screaming a red flag by now. But I guess the spells they are casting have switched off the alarm bells that should be going off.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

But we've been doing similar unnecessary butchering on genitals for centuries, why is it a problem now. There was never an outcry een when 60% of all newborn boys are circumcised, not like teens or kids, no new born.
maybe if they do the whole butchering to newborns we can settle our rage. As I dont see why one is not rage worthy and the other is...
But thats just me, I don't like to flip flop my morals for political reasons.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: marg6043

But we've been doing similar unnecessary butchering on genitals for centuries, why is it a problem now. There was never an outcry een when 60% of all newborn boys are circumcised, not like teens or kids, no new born.
maybe if they do the whole butchering to newborns we can settle our rage. As I dont see why one is not rage worthy and the other is...
But thats just me, I don't like to flip flop my morals for political reasons.

Very wise to make comparisons between circumcisions and removal of genitals altogether for the purpose of an ideology that has its roots in delusions. For once more the argument you have provided has no basis. You are engaging in trans ideology apologetics and you are denying reality.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Do you think it's ok to chop off a babies foreskin?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join