It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're butchering an entire generation of children

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Do you think it's ok to chop off a babies foreskin?

I am not in favour of circumcisions either.

The member above tried to make a connection between circumcisions and the practise of removing the genitals completely for the purpose of an absurd and dangerous ideology.
edit on 5-5-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 04:51 AM
link   

And you my friend just showed the moral decay that has ridden your side.
which is the reason your sides fear is not being heard, it's not based on honest concerns about kids being disfigured and indoctrinated by deluded ideologies.

real change starts with one self... I told them 10 years ago that they won't hold in the future if they keep adhering to damaging ideologies, they didn't want to listen. We're all going to pay the bill.

Thanks for nothing
edit on 5-5-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

(post by Terpene removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

And you my friend just showed the moral decay that has ridden your side.
which is the reason your sides fear is not being heard, it's not based on honest concerns about kids being disfigured and indoctrinated by deluded ideologies.

real change starts with one self... I told them 10 years ago that they won't hold in the future if they keep adhering to damaging ideologies, they didn't want to listen. We're all going to pay the bill.

Thanks for nothing

That's pseudo-philosophical garbage. The moral decay comes from your own side of the argument.

I am not in favour of any procedures that are unnecessary but you have tried to make comparisons between circumcisions and removing genitals altogether. There is no comparison between them both from a moral or medical point of view.

The damaging ideology is the one you subscribing to, the transgender ideology which seeks to indoctrinate kids and then leads them to hormonal 'therapies' and removal of their genitals as a path to happiness.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:10 AM
link   

You have been caught red handed at lying. Never apologizes, and deflection, ad hominem, red hering the list of fallacies you muddy yourself in is even longer.

You've proven to be a totally dishonest poster. Who cares about your opinion? other phobes do...

edit on 5-5-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

As I said earlier is not very wise to make comparisons between circumcisions and removal of genitals altogether for the purpose of an ideology that has its roots in delusions. For once more the argument you have provided has no basis and all these arguments of yours are nothing more than attempts to go off topic.

In this case you want to discuss circumcisions? Ok. You can create a thread and discuss them. Making comparisons between circumcisions and butchering of genitals for the purpose of an absurd and frankly dangerous ideology is beyond belief.

There is no comparison between them from both a moral or medical point of view.

Just as there is no comparison between a man and a trans-man who has a pseudo-penis.

(post by Terpene removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Do you think that circumcision is not butchering a babies penis?

It can cause life long issues.....like painful sex......lack of sensitivity......and rage at the world because the people who should love and protect you allowed you to recieve a tremendous amount of trauma on entry to this realm.

Maybe you have never watched any yt videos where men express themselves on this matter.

edit on 5-5-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Do you think that circumcision is not butchering a babies penis?

It can cause life long issues.....like painful sex......lack of sensitivity......and rage at the world because the people who should love and protect you allowed you to recieve a tremendous amount of trauma on entry to this realm.

Maybe you have never watched any yt videos where men express themselves on this matter.

I am not in favour of it as I see it unnecessary. But there is no comparison between this practise and the practise of removing completely the genitals of a person in the name of some bizarre ideology.

And yes, it could traumatise a child or an adult. There is no doubt about it and because it's unnecessary and could be dangerous I am not in favour as I said earlier.

At least in this case you don't remove your genitals altogether and you don't take hormones and drugs to affirm a delusion.

edit on 5-5-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Well thats just your opinion.

if you would have profen to be an honest poster I'd care, but the opinions of proven phobic liars mean noting to me.

Someone once told be "self reflection, it's hard for some people".
Ring any bells? Oh, I think there was a bit about a mirror as well.

What many are advocating is child abuse, pure and simple.
edit on 5-5-2023 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I am not talking about adults......an adult is able to consent.

Babies do not consent to the procedure........and often don't even know until they are much older.....I have seen a man saying he was 19 when he found out, another man was 26. One man said that his friend figured that is a way to let males know from the get go that.... you are not in charge around here!

It is not only unnecessary......it's also barbaric.

edit on 5-5-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: incoserv
Watch the video.
She literally says that.

Very powerful video, that should be shared everywhere. Great that she is speaking out for the children.

Right, but the OP still referred to her with masculine pronouns.

Most people have been successfully brainwashed via neurolinguistic programming and don't even know it.

so would you have sex with here then? Snog her ?or not because "She" looks like a dude?

What?

That was a bizarre word salad.

Yeah can thank autocorrect for some of that.
What I intended was to ask you, since you said he was still a she to you...was would you date her, have sex with her? kiss her? if not, then I would argue that you possibly do see her as a man now...

First, I am nearly 40 years faithfully married, never been with any woman but my wife. (I know; weird, huh? Imagine that!) I wouldn't care if she looked like a 1970s Barbie Benton and threw herself at me. The answer is NO! I'm not a dog in heat.

Second, she's probably too mutilated to be physically capable, anyway.

Stupid question.

I think you are hiding behind your wife here, it was a hypothetical question.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   

At least...
and you call others apologetics...

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Child abuse has nothing to do with transgender. What many do is flip flop their morals when they indoctrinate their kids with harmful ideologies while they don't want others to indoctrinate kids with other harmful ideologies.

It will go away if you make it go away.. not adressing the mess an ideology did over the course of millenia will not make your arguments heard as they only scream hypocrisy...

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   

At least...
and you call others apologetics...

If you think there is any apology on this...

You should stop engaging in trans apologetics and denialism of reality. Nobody can transition from one gender to another. It's just physically impossible.

And stop the comparisons between circumcisions and the process of removing completely the genitals of a person in the name of some absurd ideology.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Child abuse has nothing to do with transgender. What many do is flip flop their morals when they indoctrinate their kids with harmful ideologies while they don't want others to indoctrinate kids with other harmful ideologies.

It will go away if you make it go away.. not adressing the mess an ideology did over the course of millenia will not make your arguments heard as they only scream hypocrisy...

Aaaah I see! Denialism of reality! For once more. Indoctrination and harmful ideologies?! Well, the transgender ideology fits perfectly both categories.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Ok, circumcision versus removal of the genital area and mutilation, you better think twice when trying to prove a point, both my husband and son are circumcised by tradition, both are doing just fine.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Let the child mutilators flip flop beginn.

What sensible person let them disfigure their kids. Oh that's right, the ones that are the loudest about it...

Figures...

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Yes it does, and circumcision does too. Try and include that into your phobic rhetoric disguised as caring about kids and see the hypocrisy for yourself...

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Child abuse has nothing to do with transgender.

Once again, from the top.
Trans people are not the problem. Many just want to live their lives and be left alone.
Trans Activist (thanks Boadicea) are the problem.
The ones making the policies and trying to pass laws.
What happens to a 5 year old child, that knows what gender they are and they are happy being that gender, when an authority figure explains to them that they may be wrong. They may be the opposite gender or they might not have a gender at all?
It causes undue mental stress and confusion and it is child abuse.

What many do is flip flop their morals when they indoctrinate their kids with harmful ideologies while they don't want others to indoctrinate kids with other harmful ideologies.

Teach your kids what you think is right. Don't teach my kids what I think is wrong.

No, no it won't, not with the Trans Activist pushing it.
These types of "activist" thrive on trying to right what they think is unjust. They do not think long term, they only care about the present moment and acting on their feelings instead of looking at it objectively.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join