It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerial Event Megathread

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

And, by the way, Bigfoot like his shiny new toy.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

It's possible they have solar panels built in, or an onboard power supply. As for steering, I'm betting an embedded thrust vectoring system or something similar.

I'm too lazy to perform the calculation, but it strikes me that a gas envelope the size of a Hummer, whatever gas is inside it, ain't gonna have a lot of lifting capacity at 40,000'. Could one of these objects really carry all that gear -- any gear -- at that altitude? Especially with a rigid structure: that means internal bracing => more weight.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Project Blue Beam: WEF Insider Reveals ‘Fake Alien Invasion’ Will Unite Humanity
rumble.com...
(Link to video)

According to reputable sources the government are going to fake a global alien invasion approximateley near the year 2024, in order to form a one world government.

Remember they have a technology called Project Blue Beam.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

It's possible they have solar panels built in, or an onboard power supply. As for steering, I'm betting an embedded thrust vectoring system or something similar.

I'm too lazy to perform the calculation, but it strikes me that a gas envelope the size of a Hummer, whatever gas is inside it, ain't gonna have a lot of lifting capacity at 40,000'. Could one of these objects really carry all that gear -- any gear -- at that altitude? Especially with a rigid structure: that means internal bracing => more weight.

Really too little information available at this time to say with any certainty.

First, we cannot assume that the vehicle required "internal bracing" of any kind. It is possible, given the object's "silver/grey" "metallic" appearance, that the envelope was, in fact self-supporting; perhaps made from a previously unknown lightweight, high-strength alloy. Which makes me wonder if, as I have previously suggested, whether this object was in fact based on vacuum cell, rather than lifting cell, technology.

Interesting feature of a vacuum cell-based craft is that the lower it descends into the denser atmosphere, the more it is capable of lifting; making such technology highly coveted.

If it should be found to exist. A truly big IF.

And let's remember, a solar powered air compressor need have very few metal parts: just those wires and pieces needed to turn motor. The bulk of the device could easily be of a composite material.

The weight of the reserve air tanks for the thrusters would be solely dependent on capacity, and pressurization requirements.
edit on 14-2-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Now we're shooting down our own weather balloons as a diversion to the disaster in Ohio.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Seems as Russians has balloon unit base 1,240 miles from Alaska ,Klyuchi Air Base in Kamchatka .

Russia Also Has A Fleet Of Spy Balloons

Base

Given that two of them were intercepted at some pretty high latitudes, and that they would have had to fly through Russia to to reach Alaska if they were launched from China, it makes me wonder at the level of involvement from Russia in this affair.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Decent source? yes or no

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I didn’t watch all of it, but seemed pretty good.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

He concludes that the octagonal object was able to sustain an average peed of 100mph (exclusive of tailwind from jetsream) for roughly 6 hours, nonstop.

Without visible means of propulsion.

From a form factor roughly the size of a car.

Using a shape not aerodynamically optimized for long-duration flight.

That is one interesting, and impressive, beast.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

He concludes that the octagonal object was able to sustain an average peed of 100mph (exclusive of tailwind from jetsream) for roughly 6 hours, nonstop.

Without visible means of propulsion.

From a form factor roughly the size of a car.

Using a shape not aerodynamically optimized for long-duration flight.

That is one interesting, and impressive, beast.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: sussy

I’m leaning towards technology tests. Trying different shapes against different sensors, at different altitudes.

Nah..

this is a psyops stop buying into it. they have chosen to release very specific information allowing the public to fill in the gaps. IF this was really going on as they said. We would have radio silence.

It was nice of the Chinese to donate their balloon to the psyop at the opportune time

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

t was nice of the Chinese to donate their balloon to the psyop at the opportune time

You need the red pill. This is a deep state narrative being pushed on MSM and you are taking it at face value..

link   

Nah..

this is a psyops stop buying into it. they have chosen to release very specific information allowing the public to fill in the gaps. IF this was really going on as they said. We would have radio silence.

a lot of chatter linking 2004 tic-tac to current elongated-cylindrical-'objects'.... watch debris disappear from sites where downed

link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

Now we're shooting down our own weather balloons as a diversion to the disaster in Ohio.

Oh, you cynic, you. 😉

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I thought this video would have gained more traction than it has and i don't want to start another thread on the same subject. so I'll repost it again. Whatcha think?....the same object as is being described?

I believe this video shows one of these Octagonal metallic objects. 40 seconds in. Filmed over Medellin Columbia.

Also... there's a live stream starting in 2 hours or so. 12:30 GMT

I'm not convinced they are Chinese or Russian.

edit on 14-2-2023 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I can see that more information about speed (sustained 100 MPH?) and maneuverability make the balloon theory less likely.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I would like to see the direct quote of any of these things going 100mph. The only time such speeds have been mentioned were in relation to the jet stream.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   
If these are Chinese, could they have specifically designed them to resemble Tic-Tacs etc to see if they would be ignored or left alone?

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
It’s believed that the three smaller were routine high altitude balloons that completed their mission, probably for a commercial or scientific organization, and were forgotten about. They were on their way back down when they were seen on radar.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

It was nice of the Chinese to donate their balloon to the psyop at the opportune time

Ever considered China is the one behind the politically inflammatory gestures (rather than the US)?

The US isn't the only country with an information agenda.
To everyone else, ever consider that these are perfectly legitimate "spy"/etc balloons, but media and political sources on both sides are taking advantage of this marvelous opportunity?
That's how the media works. That's politics. Never let a "crisis" go to waste.

edit on 2/14/2023 by wavelength because: quotation marks

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join