It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerial Event Megathread

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Fox News just reported a passenger airliner almost crashed into the Pacific Ocean around Christmas, but the incident was kept under wraps until now.

Perhaps one of these newly revealed UFO things was involved.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Fox News just reported a passenger airliner almost crashed into the Pacific Ocean around Christmas, but the incident was kept under wraps until now.

Perhaps one of these newly revealed UFO things was involved.

It was weather-related.

(post by Dutchowl removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: Zaphod58

This is all a smokescreen to divert attention away from Hunter's laptop, Pfizer working on mutant vuruses, the death vaxx and now these damn train derailments. Biden shoots down some weather balloons and suddenly he's no longer an incompetent senile crook? I don't think so.

don't forget the fact that we just learned that the USA declared war on germany by blowing up nord stream 2. one of the biggest stories of the century.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Haven't stopped thinking in the least bit. I still think they shot down Flight 93 and covered up Flight 587. Then they had something to hide. Here, they don't. If you want to say it was a distraction so people are looking there and not at what is happening in the rest of the world, sure, but why? That is what you have to ask yourself. What do they gain here? A week of news cycle edits from Biden and crew? They need more than that.

As for my uncle, I can say it. He said a lot on his death bed from the stomach cancer he got working on his projects. He worked on US weapons systems as well as some things for the Space Shuttle. A cool guy who kept a lot of secrets.

There is no fault in being skeptical. We should. But there has to be a reason to be skeptical.

The take away here was there is a LOT of things that NORAD has not been seeing that are in our skies and we should find out why.
edit on Febpm28pmf0000002023-02-15T14:14:53-06:000253 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Febpm28pmf0000002023-02-15T14:28:59-06:000259 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It wasn't "kept under wraps until now", no one bothered to pay attention until the FAA started their investigation.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Flight 587 wasn't a coverup. We got our hands on pictures from the vertical fin recovery almost as soon as it was pulled out of Jamaica Bay. It was a pretty clear failure of the vertical fin attachment points. The vertical fin was put under stress it wasn't designed for, and failed.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

They're looking at the flap retraction sequence. Flights out of Maui use a higher flap setting of 15-20 degrees, because the runway is only 7,000 feet. They were climbing through 1400 feet, on the way to 5,000 feet, and were cleared to 16,000 feet. They passed through a cloud layer at 2,000 feet which is when their vertical speed decreased and they dropped into a nose low attitude.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I have seen video from the toll booth of the explosion Zaph. I understand the official story I just cannot believe it based on who they found out was on the plane and what I have seen. Ever see the video?

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Creep Thumper

They're looking at the flap retraction sequence. Flights out of Maui use a higher flap setting of 15-20 degrees, because the runway is only 7,000 feet. They were climbing through 1400 feet, on the way to 5,000 feet, and were cleared to 16,000 feet. They passed through a cloud layer at 2,000 feet which is when their vertical speed decreased and they dropped into a nose low attitude.

Yes, I read there was some additional training involved.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Many times. The video was of the engines separating, and ripping out the fuel and hydraulic lines. There were electrical shorts involved, which caused what appeared to be explosions. Once they started to spin, the engine pylons failed and the engines departed the wing. Hydraulic fluid is extremely flammable, and the wiring shorts caused it to catch fire, along with the fuel coming from the fuel lines that ripped.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
The take away here was there is a LOT of things that NORAD has not been seeing that are in our skies and we should find out why.

The take away for me here is the fact that our own "New Threads" page is full of balloon stories and there is only a single thread about the WAR IN UKRAINE that is a little more important imo.

Carry on.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

That's because people are getting tired of the war in Ukraine. It's approaching the one year anniversary, and it's had quite a few threads during that year. They've reached kind of a stalemate situation and not much big has been going on lately.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I tend to think that it's our tech. The US is blowing it up before someone else does.
edit on 2/15/2023 by rightwingnurse because: spelling

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   
China is now claiming that they were working on speeding the balloon out of US airspace, and that it was aimed at Guam and Hawaii, not the mainland US. The Navy reported that they recovered most of the surveillance package from where it came down.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   
The balloon over Canada appears to have been a Pico balloon.

www.rtl-sdr.com...
edit on 2/16/2023 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 06:36 AM
link   

After following the media reporting on this, and other online comments and messages relating to the fact this may be a psyop, how do we know what they are? The media is insinuating the secondary objects engaged and destroyed after the obvious balloon, are balloons. But this is pure speculation. Now there are reports that the pilots have said the objects interfered with their avionics.

Could the first report be a smoke screen for the other downed, potentially non baloon craft? Many historical UFO pilot engagements that have been documented contain instances of UFOs disabling and inhibiting the aircraft avionics.

Then there is the question of why release the other incidents to the public at all? That I think it the real question. They were in remote areas and not observed by public witnesses I believe. Could the government potentially be getting out in front of a conflict with said UAP that happened inadvertently when they mistook one for another Chinese intelligence baloon, and shot one down?

Is this media exposure a way to warm up the public to the possibility of more encounters by US aircraft and UAPs, potentially over populated areas? A scary but totally possible scenario here I feel. I surely hope not.
edit on 16-2-2023 by steelshed because: gramar correction

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: steelshed

How do we know the pilots had any instrument problems at all? How do we know it was related to the balloon at all, if they did? Why did some pilots have them and not all of them? If they’re UAPs how is it that they’ve developed insane technology, but a single chemical powered missile, using a couple hundred pounds of explosives brings them down so easily?

A Pico balloon was tracked to very close to the area the third shoot down occurred in. The pilots in the third shoot down described a Pico balloon almost perfectly. Other than not wanting to, there’s no reason not to think that one was a Pico balloon.
edit on 2/16/2023 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
The balloon over Canada appears to have been a Pico balloon.

www.rtl-sdr.com...

christ! how much to shoot down a party Balloon?

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Good questions. The problem is we are only going by what is reported, and that is almost always carefully crafted, while some may be credible. There are a couple reports on the instrumentation, not sure why some pilots had instrumentation interference, and some didn't. I just found it very interesting that when engaging the objects pilots experienced avionics issues. Very interesting. Whether or not these are man made or not, that has always been concerning in terms of our capability to engage and defend our airspace against these craft, if they are a threat.

I am simply consumed by the fact the media is reporting so much on this when for almost a century they have been very very quiet, or reserved, in large part. I for one am starting to look more at the pattern of reporting as opposed to focusing on the objects. There is a narrative being created here I feel.

From Business Insider link: "Some of the F-22 Pilots who Tracked the Aircraft that was downed over Alaska yesterday said that it 'Interfered with their Sensors' and that 'They could see No Propulsion Systems on the Aircraft not knowing how it could possibly be staying in the Air,'"

Link: www.businessinsider.com...
edit on 16-2-2023 by steelshed because: spelling error

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join