It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC Reporting Lake Huron UAP Shootdown

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I believe there is a war coming, so this would likely be something leading up to it.

The so-called aliens are not living out in space to the best of my knowledge. The original 70 beings first came down on mount Hermon. Several intermingled with humanity. They were all male. For this, they were judged. Many were chained deep within the earth's crust. They were also told " now you will die like men". To die like a man refers to the fleshly body, not the spiritual part, which is you. Several of them are known as Princes. They were appointed over nations. There definitely is a Prince of Persia. I believe that the being who is in charge of the US, and possibly all North America, is known as Astaroth. It is also known by other names. That giant statue on the East coast is Astaroth. These beings are very powerful. One good was trying to get through to Earth but was being blocked by the Prince of Persia for several weeks. Michael was dispatched to assist, and he was successful. I can't remember off hand how many different types of these beings there are. I think it was somewhere between 7-13 different types. I believe they wield massive power on this planet, and top officials know very well. They do communicate with top evil families, who have been mkade3 tremendously wealthy with their help. In turn, those families obey, and steer the governments at the beings beckon call.

I believe that people still alive on Earth will see them shortly. It is described how a giant gash opens in the Earth's crust, and out pours smoke like never before, and with it comes creatures flying out to torment Earths population for a set period of time. They may only torture those who requested and received the mark in their body. (Chip?) I believe you will see them in about 4 years from now, (if we have out math right).

If you think things are interesting now...... Buckle up!
59% of Earthlings will perish over the next 7 1/2 years. Don't be one of them. You need a mark, but not the one you will be offered by the evil people/ beings on Earth. Take only the mark offered by YHWY. It will save your eternal life, and you will be given a new body that is incorruptible.

THANK YOU.
WORTH REPEATING.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   
In case any of you wondering, it's just balloons guys, not sure about the michigan one though. One of the links in this thread mentioned the two before it in alaska were indeed balloons.

Or so they say.

But most likely. But who from.

Also most likely psyop. One of the reasons, probably biggest, is to recover from potus first mistake -- as pathetic as that is.

After superbowl, I wonder if there will be more of these. haha.

edit on 12-2-2023 by TTU77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

I believe there is a war coming, so this would likely be something leading up to it.

The so-called aliens are not living out in space to the best of my knowledge. The original 70 beings first came down on mount Hermon. Several intermingled with humanity. They were all male. For this, they were judged. Many were chained deep within the earth's crust. They were also told " now you will die like men". To die like a man refers to the fleshly body, not the spiritual part, which is you. Several of them are known as Princes. They were appointed over nations. There definitely is a Prince of Persia. I believe that the being who is in charge of the US, and possibly all North America, is known as Astaroth. It is also known by other names. That giant statue on the East coast is Astaroth. These beings are very powerful. One good was trying to get through to Earth but was being blocked by the Prince of Persia for several weeks. Michael was dispatched to assist, and he was successful. I can't remember off hand how many different types of these beings there are. I think it was somewhere between 7-13 different types. I believe they wield massive power on this planet, and top officials know very well. They do communicate with top evil families, who have been mkade3 tremendously wealthy with their help. In turn, those families obey, and steer the governments at the beings beckon call.

I believe that people still alive on Earth will see them shortly. It is described how a giant gash opens in the Earth's crust, and out pours smoke like never before, and with it comes creatures flying out to torment Earths population for a set period of time. They may only torture those who requested and received the mark in their body. (Chip?) I believe you will see them in about 4 years from now, (if we have out math right).

59% of Earthlings will perish over the next 7 1/2 years. Don't be one of them. You need a mark, but not the one you will be offered by the evil people/ beings on Earth. Take only the mark offered by YHWY. It will save your eternal life, and you will be given a new body that is incorruptible.

I make it a rule to not get religious in non-religious threads.

So, I'll just say one word: Nephilim

Offspring. I think there is likely viable DNA, and if so, you can be certain that they have been brought back, or will be soon.

PS I don't see it as religion. Religion is man made and will do nothing for you. I see it as world history, that has been intentionally hidden from view.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 04:39 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

I make it a rule to not get religious in non-religious threads.

So, I'll just say one word: Nephilim

Offspring. I think there is likely viable DNA, and if so, you can be certain that they have been brought back, or will be soon.

PS I don't see it as religion. Religion is man made and will do nothing for you. I see it as world history, that has been intentionally hidden from view.

I don't do religion either, I just meant "religious" section of the forum, threads.

One day, all will be revealed!

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 06:41 AM
link   
4 douwn yet 95 balloons to go according to Nena

www.youtube.com...

a reply to: Violater1

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: visres
4 douwn yet 95 balloons to go according to Nena

www.youtube.com...

a reply to: Violater1

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Im willing to bet the distraction is from the Ohio Train derailment.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

All this reminds me of this bit of dialog from Star Trek (TOS):

UHURA: Captain, I'm getting ground to air transmission.
SPOCK: Verified. Scanners report some type of craft approaching from
below us. Under cloud cover and closing.

SPOCK: Positive identification, Captain. Aircraft is an interceptor,
equipped with missiles, possibly armed with nuclear warheads. If he
hits us with one, he might damage us severely, perhaps beyond our
capacity to repair under current circumstances.

Quick, Sulu, get them out of there!

Cheers

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: MykeNukem

All this reminds me of this bit of dialog from Star Trek (TOS):

UHURA: Captain, I'm getting ground to air transmission.
SPOCK: Verified. Scanners report some type of craft approaching from
below us. Under cloud cover and closing.

SPOCK: Positive identification, Captain. Aircraft is an interceptor,
equipped with missiles, possibly armed with nuclear warheads. If he
hits us with one, he might damage us severely, perhaps beyond our
capacity to repair under current circumstances.

Quick, Sulu, get them out of there!

Cheers

Scotty -
I've given her all she's got but this bloody bucket of space junk won't move any faster than a bloody balloon, Captain!!!!

Captain -
Settle the F down, Scotty! If you ever talk about the Enterprise like that again, I'll slap ya...

Scotty-
Aye, sir

edit on 2/13/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: wavelength

originally posted by: putnam6

What's the chance after the China balloon hubbub the military is testing all systems?

Not as high as one would think as far as a direct response to the balloon(s) goes; most of this is a bunch of politically inflammatory saber rattling, and defense is well aware of that. We (the people) don't even know for sure what the cargo was on these objects, what type of imaging or eavesdropping equipment was involved, or if they're telling the truth about them being legitimate spy balloons at all (they probably are, but not terribly potent). The DOD probably knows all of this, but we don't.

Didn't Kirby at the presser say NORAD was adjusting the filters this may have been why they are seeing more bogeys

thoughts?

edit on 13-2-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Correct, in essence, that is how it works.
Radar has a number of filters based on speed, etc of objects meant to keep the screen clutter to a minimum. With the appearance of the first balloon, adjusting the filters would be a logical response--for one example, instead of only looking for high speed threats, they would expand the filters to include lower speed objects, thus more slow-movers would subsequently appear on radar.
This adjustment is more of a "hey, let's look and see" thing. It doesn't necessarily imply that these objects are any significant threat, but hey, there's no good reason not to have a better look. The US traditionally excelled at tracking speedier objects, so this is a literal change of pace.

edit on 2/13/2023 by wavelength because: Incredible typo

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh
I don't know if I should make my longer post, but I think all these things could be a lead up to Project Blue Beam. they are testing these "balloons" and cylinders until they can bring out the bigger ships

Gotta admit, this crossed my mind A LOT.

But on a cheekier note, the thought of is being trolled crossed my mind.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The first missile shot at the Lake Huron UFO missed its target.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Where do they go when they miss?

On TV, it finds the next closest object and blasts it to smithereens.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I believe the pilot can command detonate it --so they would have witnessed the miss, and at some point simply self-destructed it at 40k-feet or whatever. These types of rockets have a limited fuel burn time, so the crazy 3 minute long reverse directions multiple times stuff we see is all Hollywood. Not an expert on rockets in any manner, just read some stuff at the Holiday Inn Express last night.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Correct, in essence, that is how it works.
Radar has a number of filters based on speed, etc of objects meant to keep the screen clutter to a minimum. With the appearance of the first balloon, adjusting the filters would be a logical response--for one example, instead of only looking for high speed threats, they would expand the filters to include lower speed objects, thus more slow-movers would subsequently appear on radar.
This adjustment is more of a "hey, let's look and see" thing. It doesn't necessarily imply that these objects are any significant threat, but hey, there's no good reason not to have a better look. The US traditionally excelled at tracking speedier objects, so this is a literal change of pace.

Thanks for the reply figured with a screen name like wavelength you'd know your stuff.

It's as if it picks up more clutter but NORAD doesn't know that it is clutter.

Got to ask though, how is it that Jim Camtore on the Weather Channel can pick out a debris signature along a storm front with tornadoes moving through and NORAD missed all of the objects they are now shooting down?

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Very good question to ask. Weather radar is different than surveillance radar--weather radar is tuned to detect water particles and usually operates in the S, C-band; surveillance radar is tuned to detect metal (balloons aren't made of metal, making them more difficult for radar to detect) and operates in the L, S-band. Although the basic technical principals are the same, wx radar is a whole different ball of wax, different frequencies etc.

Weather is clutter to air surveillance radar, and aircraft are clutter to weather radar.

edit on 2/14/2023 by wavelength because: ETA

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: wavelength

The other bit is that any monitoring system which alarms because of defined 'events' is configured to block events deemed to not be of interest. Not surprising they filtered the data.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Very good question to ask. Weather radar is different than surveillance radar--weather radar is tuned to detect water particles and usually operates in the S, C-band; surveillance radar is tuned to detect metal (balloons aren't made of metal, making them more difficult for radar to detect) and operates in the L, S-band. Although the basic technical principals are the same, wx radar is a whole different ball of wax, different frequencies etc.

Weather is clutter to air surveillance radar, and aircraft are clutter to weather radar.

Are we then getting disinformation here or misinformation wasn't the Lake Huron one supposed to be a 6-8 foot diameter octagon-shaped one? was it not metallic enough or was it just too small?

www.msn.com...

Pentagon memo says object shot down over Canada was a 'small, metallic balloon'

The unidentified flying object shot down in Canadian airspace on Saturday appeared to be a “small, metallic balloon with a tethered payload below it,” according to what sources described as a Pentagon memo sent to lawmakers on Monday and obtained by CNN.

As well as confirmed they were tracking it from 70 miles north of the Canadian border.

www.defense.gov...

Air Force Gen. Glen VanHerck, commander of the North American Aerospace Defense Command and U.S. Northern Command, confirmed the latest incident at a briefing yesterday.

Radar at the North American Aerospace Defense Command, better known as NORAD, first detected the airborne object at 4:45 p.m. Saturday when it was in Canadian airspace about 70 miles north of the U.S. border.

Regardless looks like they haven't found it yet, but how about them releasing any videos of the object, we got two eyes and a brain it would be better than the wild speculation... IMHO

pretty basic but is it a decent source? yes or no, thanks for the answers...

edit on 14-2-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Wiley General Milley said the first missile missed and went "HARMLESSLY" into the water.

No mention apparently if it was (or will be) recovered, OR IF the explosives detonated or could still be "Live" ????

Hmmmmm 🐸

1st Missile Strike at Aerial Object Over Lake Huron Missed

BRUSSELS (AP) — The chairman of the Joint Chief of Staffs said Tuesday that the first U.S. missile fired at an unidentified object over Lake Huron missed the second target and “landed harmlessly” in the water, but that the second one successfully hit.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join