It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC Reporting Lake Huron UAP Shootdown

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
The vagueness of all of this doesn’t sit well with me. I live in Michigan not far from Lake Huron. Where did this happen? Where were the F-16’s scrambled from? Couldn’t have been Selfridge ANG, they haven’t had those planes in 20+ years. Why did we know every minute detail about the first balloon but nothing about these new objects?

They weren't F-16s. They were F-22s.

Thank you for the correction. Our local news has been saying F-16s. Do you know where they were out of? I’m fully aware of what an A10 is since Selfridge is a couple miles up the road. I was simply stating that nothing flew out of that base today, and if they did it would have been A10s which would have made even less sense.
edit on 12-2-2023 by ManSizedSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

...Slower older models, or from some other ET Species.

BFO's - Biden's Flying Objects

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
These people are telling lies they aren't shooting down anything . So the real question is what is the distraction for ?

One thing that isn't making the news is China saying IF the US was involved with the destruction of the Nord Stream pipeline they need to be held accountable.

We're not going to figure out what our attention is being diverted from by watching US news sources, that's for sure.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
Do you know where they were out of?

Perhaps Langley again..?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BaconCrusader

Any photos of anything post Chinese Balloon yet?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Looks like SNTRY25 and the K35R are buggin out and headed home.
globe.adsbexchange.com...
www.flightradar24.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   
These could all be BAMN events!!! 🤡

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

originally posted by: alldaylong

...Slower older models, or from some other ET Species.

BFO's - Biden's Flying Objects

Haha I really like that. Very descriptive.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I don't know if I should make my longer post, but I think all these things could be a lead up to Project Blue Beam. they are testing these "balloons" and cylinders until they can bring out the bigger ships

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   
On CNN just now, a State Dept official said the military has to be sure they're not shooting things down that don't need to be shot down. 🤣🤣

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Michigan Governor Whitmer just said the National Guard is always ready !!!!! ❗

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Our airspace is suppose to be closed here. Not sure why I'm seeing jets in the sky.

I'm roughly here:

And I just took this pic of jets flying over the border:

The tree-line is roughly the US/Canada border and those jets are headed to the USA.

Not sure what's going on, but they aren't telling us the truth, that's for sure.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Could be that these "Balloon" sightings are all fake (except the first ones) as excuses to shut down air travel by us common folks (9/11 all over again)

The New Green Deal did have removing air travel as one of its goals.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

and look at that not a chemtrail in sight just a regular old chartrail like the good ol days :] They must want some visibility at the mo

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: trusername
a reply to: MykeNukem

and look at that not a chemtrail in sight just a regular old chartrail like the good ol days :] They must want some visibility at the mo

I can honestly say that is the clearest sky I've seen in a long, long, time.

My wife mentioned the same thing.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

What's the chance after the China balloon hubbub the military is testing all systems?

Not as high as one would think as far as a direct response to the balloon(s) goes; most of this is a bunch of politically inflammatory saber rattling, and defense is well aware of that. We (the people) don't even know for sure what the cargo was on these objects, what type of imaging or eavesdropping equipment was involved, or if they're telling the truth about them being legitimate spy balloons at all (they probably are, but not terribly potent). The DOD probably knows all of this, but we don't.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   
As I posted on another thread :

Now that COVID is old news , the US Democratic Party had to come up with another tactic.
This time funding the Chinese to release balloons over North America.
Getting the public afraid again .
They "saved" us from the virus , now they have to save us from "aliens" .
Shutting down air travel first , just like before .
Lockdowns on the way ?
Damn , they have imagination .
I wonder what is next ?
Cthulhu returns and they have to save us again ?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   

yes it is like someone watched the first season of x-files and decided to do every episode this week!

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: trusername

yes it is like someone watched the first season of x-files and decided to do every episode this week!

Not a single photo. The Chinese balloon debris off Mrytle Beach is sitting beneath a staggering 50 feet of water. Our Navy has been figuring out for 7 days how to get at it.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: wavelength

originally posted by: putnam6

What's the chance after the China balloon hubbub the military is testing all systems?

Not as high as one would think as far as a direct response to the balloon(s) goes; most of this is a bunch of politically inflammatory saber rattling, and defense is well aware of that. We (the people) don't even know for sure what the cargo was on these objects, what type of imaging or eavesdropping equipment was involved, or if they're telling the truth about them being legitimate spy balloons at all (they probably are, but not terribly potent). The DOD probably knows all of this, but we don't.

The DOD does seem rather nonplussed about it all, considering we have only actually seen one balloon.

Pretty crappy of TPTB if they are making this seem much more than it should be
edit on 12-2-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join