It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC Reporting Lake Huron UAP Shootdown

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Looks like a takedown over Lake Huron. This specific tagged video pretty much sucks for any specific details, but they did just post the info: UAP Shoot Down

Second Resource: More Details

Look like we're going to need to increase that AIM-9X budget line a tad...
edit on 12-2-2023 by BaconCrusader because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Pentagon presser in 40 minutes this one was octagonal shaped

edit on 12-2-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The vagueness of all of this doesn’t sit well with me. I live in Michigan not far from Lake Huron. Where did this happen? Where were the F-16’s scrambled from? Couldn’t have been Selfridge ANG, they haven’t had those planes in 20+ years. Why did we know every minute detail about the first balloon but nothing about these new objects?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
So this shi*t is getting a bit wild, it's like the '50's invasion but now the tech is in place.

Or maybe it's just a psy-op, from US or from somewhere else.
edit on 12-2-2023 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Pentagon presser in 40 minutes this one was octagonal shaped

I think they are testing our ability to "see" specific items, shapes, speeds, and altitudes/flight characteristics. Obviously, RADAR has software gates they employ to block erroneous signal returns, so the CCP/RU/whoever is testing what we can see/have been blind to, or filtered out. It's an interesting low-cost ploy to test our ability to detect stealth aircraft.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
The vagueness of all of this doesn’t sit well with me. I live in Michigan not far from Lake Huron. Where did this happen? Where were the F-16’s scrambled from? Couldn’t have been Selfridge ANG, they haven’t had those planes in 20+ years. Why did we know every minute detail about the first balloon but nothing about these new objects?

Exactly this! There was clear footage of the Chinese balloon being shot down but we've seen absolutely nothing of any other incident. Looking forward to the presser guys

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   
What is going on in China, Rizhao, Shandong province?

The last few minutes i read that the Hhinese are preparing to shoot down a UFO or to hunt a USO there soon.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finnmac

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel

Exactly this! There was clear footage of the Chinese balloon being shot down but we've seen absolutely nothing of any other incident. Looking forward to the presser guys

Nothing is adding up. My wife and I were at a friends house most of the day who live less than a mile from Selfridge, no planes took off from there. We would’ve heard them (A10s).

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I wonder how many are actually thinking 'alien invasion'? They're going to have to try a lot harder if they want to convince the sceptics.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
These people are telling lies they aren't shooting down anything . So the real question is what is the distraction for ?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Northern Michigan here. I crossed the Mackinac bridge today and spent some time at my property in St Ignace and didn’t see anything out of the ordinary. While driving through Pellston at approximately 2:30 I saw a plane take off from the airport and saw one land. One of the articles I read said the air space was shut down. I’m going to contact my girlfriends parents over by Rogers City to see if they heard anything.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BaconCrusader

Well, they can't come out and say it is swamp gas this time. Or can they?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I think they are testing our ability to "see" specific items, shapes, speeds, and altitudes/flight characteristics. Obviously, RADAR has software gates they employ to block erroneous signal returns, so the CCP/RU/whoever is testing what we can see/have been blind to, or filtered out. It's an interesting low-cost ploy to test our ability to detect stealth aircraft.

This is what i think. Looks to me like North America air defence and detection system is being probed in advance of some kind of offensive action. Either that, or the gov'ts of Canada and the US have gone even more batsh!t crazy and are trying to pull of some kind of false flag, but i can't see how that even works out.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
So this shi*t is getting a bit wild, it's like the '50's invasion but now the tech is in place.

Or maybe it's just a psy-op, from US or from somewhere else.

Or maybe it's a little bit of both.

No good reason to let a perfect setup for an information control 'psyop' go to waste. They do that all the time with various things. It's all a bunch of games. That doesn't mean these events are necessarily false flags (they may be perfectly legitimate military games); only that these events can be 'taken advantage of'.
edit on 2/12/2023 by wavelength because: clear

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

These people are telling lies they aren't shooting down anything .

I love the growing trend of people just stating things as a matter of fact.

You could use language like “maybe, I think, what if”

But I agree, that’s lame and boring. Just go ahead continuing saying whatever you want as declarations of truth.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   
isnt there supposed to be a live conference today?

anyone got the links?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It has to be one of two things.

1.This is all a distraction and there is absolutely nothing up there.
2. There are "UAP's" invading our airspace.

Number two doesn't make a lot of since though. If people are thinking tictac type crafts, as per the videos plastered across the news, then how come all of a sudden we have the tech and ability to shoot these things down. When those videos were released we were led to believe these things were much faster and more maneuverable than anything we could even imagine, but now were knocking em out of the sky like ducks? doesn't add up.

either way, they want a scared populace and they have achieved that.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
LMFAO.

Yeah, it's ET. 🙄

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

then how come all of a sudden we have the tech and ability to shoot these things down.

Maybe they are not the same ones. Slower older models, or from some other ET Species.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Yeah, yeah. It's all fun and games, but one of the pilots of these balloons have been captured.

They seem to be well armed.

It's funny how after all that backlash from the 60,000 ft balloon, all the new sightings are at 40,000 ft altitude and are being shot down daily (sometimes even twice it seems).

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join