It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC Reporting Lake Huron UAP Shootdown

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: trusername

So will the Biden family be playing the part of the Peacock Family?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Thanks for letting us know. A Canada-U.S. psysop?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

50 whole feet! unfathomable! lol

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: MykeNukem

Thanks for letting us know. A Canada-U.S. psysop?

No idea what's going on.

Other than they're lying.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: trusername
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

yes it is like someone watched the first season of x-files and decided to do every episode this week!

Not a single photo. The Chinese balloon debris off Mrytle Beach is sitting beneath a staggering 50 feet of water. Our Navy has been figuring out for 7 days how to get at it.

They might be afraid to raise it up !!!!! Something else discovered ❗

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   

yes it is like someone watched the first season of x-files and decided to do every episode this week!

Not a single photo. The Chinese balloon debris off Mrytle Beach is sitting beneath a staggering 50 feet of water. Our Navy has been figuring out for 7 days how to get at it.

Yeah we'll need some of that advanced anti gravitic alien technology if we're trying to accomplish water recovery at 50ft....

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth

Yeah we'll need some of that advanced anti gravitic alien technology if we're trying to accomplish water recovery at 50ft....

LMAO

That's Marianas Trench depths..

Probably tourist snorkelers checking it out now...heh

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It's a bit like living inside a kabuki theater...

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   

What??? I've seen several photos of the debris hanging off the back of a recovery ship. The US Navy got on it almost immediately. 50 feet of water is, of course, trivial. Do you SERIOUSLY believe the Navy has had trouble with it? That's just friggin' delusional.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Rumor has it that there are a few boxes of Bidens secret files down there.

50 ft of water, hell they could get the local dive club to go bring it up.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

What if there's radioactive material and the MSM is so bravely not saying ? 😎

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: schuyler

What if there's radioactive material and the MSM is so bravely not saying ? 😎

Protocol may dictate exactly that, check for radiation, explosives, etc with a ROV before sending divers to hook the lifting devices to it.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: xuenchen

Rumor has it that there are a few boxes of Bidens secret files down there.

50 ft of water, hell they could get the local dive club to go bring it up.

They might be waiting for contractors to pour cement on those !!! 😎

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   
NORAD says the object shot down over Lake Huron is connected to the 'object' picked up on radar over Montana.

So much for the claims of "false" readings eh 🤣

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I believe there is a war coming, so this would likely be something leading up to it.

The so-called aliens are not living out in space to the best of my knowledge. The original 70 beings first came down on mount Hermon. Several intermingled with humanity. They were all male. For this, they were judged. Many were chained deep within the earth's crust. They were also told " now you will die like men". To die like a man refers to the fleshly body, not the spiritual part, which is you. Several of them are known as Princes. They were appointed over nations. There definitely is a Prince of Persia. I believe that the being who is in charge of the US, and possibly all North America, is known as Astaroth. It is also known by other names. That giant statue on the East coast is Astaroth. These beings are very powerful. One good was trying to get through to Earth but was being blocked by the Prince of Persia for several weeks. Michael was dispatched to assist, and he was successful. I can't remember off hand how many different types of these beings there are. I think it was somewhere between 7-13 different types. I believe they wield massive power on this planet, and top officials know very well. They do communicate with top evil families, who have been mkade3 tremendously wealthy with their help. In turn, those families obey, and steer the governments at the beings beckon call.

I believe that people still alive on Earth will see them shortly. It is described how a giant gash opens in the Earth's crust, and out pours smoke like never before, and with it comes creatures flying out to torment Earths population for a set period of time. They may only torture those who requested and received the mark in their body. (Chip?) I believe you will see them in about 4 years from now, (if we have out math right).

If you think things are interesting now...... Buckle up!
59% of Earthlings will perish over the next 7 1/2 years. Don't be one of them. You need a mark, but not the one you will be offered by the evil people/ beings on Earth. Take only the mark offered by YHWY. It will save your eternal life, and you will be given a new body that is incorruptible.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   
They're coming! From the hollowed out inner earth. Their inner 'star' is fizzing out just as our outer star changes.

The war of Middle Earth is upon us. Game of Thrones was actually a documentary on what will soon happen. Fading sunlight, solar minimum, Endless Winter. The walkers are coming.

edit on 12-2-2023 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This is hilarious, stop the fearmongering... this is just a bad show they are putting up. In essence, a psyOP. Operation wake the F up.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I believe there is a war coming, so this would likely be something leading up to it.

The so-called aliens are not living out in space to the best of my knowledge. The original 70 beings first came down on mount Hermon. Several intermingled with humanity. They were all male. For this, they were judged. Many were chained deep within the earth's crust. They were also told " now you will die like men". To die like a man refers to the fleshly body, not the spiritual part, which is you. Several of them are known as Princes. They were appointed over nations. There definitely is a Prince of Persia. I believe that the being who is in charge of the US, and possibly all North America, is known as Astaroth. It is also known by other names. That giant statue on the East coast is Astaroth. These beings are very powerful. One good was trying to get through to Earth but was being blocked by the Prince of Persia for several weeks. Michael was dispatched to assist, and he was successful. I can't remember off hand how many different types of these beings there are. I think it was somewhere between 7-13 different types. I believe they wield massive power on this planet, and top officials know very well. They do communicate with top evil families, who have been mkade3 tremendously wealthy with their help. In turn, those families obey, and steer the governments at the beings beckon call.

I believe that people still alive on Earth will see them shortly. It is described how a giant gash opens in the Earth's crust, and out pours smoke like never before, and with it comes creatures flying out to torment Earths population for a set period of time. They may only torture those who requested and received the mark in their body. (Chip?) I believe you will see them in about 4 years from now, (if we have out math right).

If you think things are interesting now...... Buckle up!
59% of Earthlings will perish over the next 7 1/2 years. Don't be one of them. You need a mark, but not the one you will be offered by the evil people/ beings on Earth. Take only the mark offered by YHWY. It will save your eternal life, and you will be given a new body that is incorruptible.

I make it a rule to not get religious in non-religious threads.

So, I'll just say one word: Nephilim

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I think they are testing our ability to "see" specific items, shapes, speeds, and altitudes/flight characteristics. Obviously, RADAR has software gates they employ to block erroneous signal returns, so the CCP/RU/whoever is testing what we can see/have been blind to, or filtered out. It's an interesting low-cost ploy to test our ability to detect stealth aircraft.

This is what i think. Looks to me like North America air defence and detection system is being probed in advance of some kind of offensive action. Either that, or the gov'ts of Canada and the US have gone even more batsh!t crazy and are trying to pull of some kind of false flag, but i can't see how that even works out.
I think they turned on the better radar like in '47 which was claimed to have been what downed the craft.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BaconCrusader

Right over our heads here In Detroit/Windsor. Lakes Huron, Erie our playground. Im at the shore every (almost) night....this is not unexpected. Many weird things above the International/Lakes Erie, Huron. Even up at Superior.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join