It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Violent Scenes' Outside Merseyside Hotel Housing Asylum Seekers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
People have been coming to these islands since the year dot. From memory the very first arrivals were from Iraq tens of thousands of years ago. People have been coming ever since. In many ways we have created this mess by becoming a successful nation, discovering far away lands, giving the locals 'civilisation' then this comes back to bite us on the bottom. Nothing will change, indeed by creating the industrial revolution and following global warming we have doubly encouraged the migration of people in our direction. Add to this our nation recently destroying the global order in India by dismembering that nation post 1947, dismembering Yugoslavia in the 90's leading to Albanian's on the move, then destroying the Middle East leading to Kurds and Arabs on the move. We haven't exactly helped ourselves here at all. Plus noting will change, people will keep coming. Our ruling elite only arrived a millennium ago. Many Brits are now overseas, the States, RSA, Aus, New Zealand. People move around. They always have done, always will.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Point is, nothing wrong with genuine refugees and asylum seekers but economic migrants?

State spongers?

India?

1947 is "recently"?

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Exactly, people in genuine need should be offered help.

Open borders and uncontrolled migration would ruin the country.

Some people need to see their country in ashes before they realise it's too late. Eventually you'll have people from Britain seeking refuge in Albania or the whole continent just a scrap heap of slaves, which i think is the real immigration agenda.

edit on 11/2/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Don't get me started on Albanians...

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Guess the behaviours of these folks is why their homelands have such strict and oppressive regimes.

To keep them in line.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Point is, nothing wrong with genuine refugees and asylum seekers but economic migrants?

State spongers?

India?

1947 is "recently"?

The British imperial model created the mess we are in now. Indian's, Sri Lankan's Bangeli's and Pakistani's aren't flooding into Morocco or Argentina. They come to the mother country. Just like the people of west africa, southern africa, west indies. We created the situation by 'finding' them, settling there, giving them our civilistaion and way of life. France the same. Similar for Belgium. The migrants aren't exactly heading for Greenland or Togo right? We made this situation, it's our own doing, Rome back in the day did the same. It's all our own doing, thanks Gladstone, Disraeli, Vickie, all of our ancestors. It's our own doing!

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
A little more has surfaced on the specifics of the "inappropriate advances" claim.

Police are investigating after claims one video circulated on social media showed a migrant talking to a 15-year-old girl.
news.sky.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The part I'm not quite understanding.

Is if the dude in his 20s was arrested in another part of the country, regarding inappropriate advances toward a teenage girl.

Then why did they decide to protest outside that Merseyside Hotel?

Was he being housed in the hotel, or were they simply in protest down to the place housing asylum seekers?

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The incident happened in the local area , he is a resident at the hotel but was arrested in another part of the country for reasons we can only guess at.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Cheers for clearing that up.

She said a man in his 20s had been arrested "in another part of the country", but subsequently released following advice from the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS).

Just the phrasing made me ponder as to why they were there.
edit on 11-2-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
People have been coming to these islands since the year dot. From memory the very first arrivals were from Iraq tens of thousands of years ago. People have been coming ever since. In many ways we have created this mess by becoming a successful nation, discovering far away lands, giving the locals 'civilisation' then this comes back to bite us on the bottom. Nothing will change, indeed by creating the industrial revolution and following global warming we have doubly encouraged the migration of people in our direction. Add to this our nation recently destroying the global order in India by dismembering that nation post 1947, dismembering Yugoslavia in the 90's leading to Albanian's on the move, then destroying the Middle East leading to Kurds and Arabs on the move. We haven't exactly helped ourselves here at all. Plus noting will change, people will keep coming. Our ruling elite only arrived a millennium ago. Many Brits are now overseas, the States, RSA, Aus, New Zealand. People move around. They always have done, always will.

Before the beaker people there were others, the very first arrivals probably got here before the last glacial maximum if not earlier in fact then the ice drove them back away, the islands have been constantly inhabited for at least eleven of the last twelve thousand years though.

As for Iraq that would be unlikely since the usual migration route came via Europe and was pre Indo-European's whom were later replaced by Indo-Europeans, there is some debate but in the past six thousand or so years the beaker people replaced an earlier group perhaps not entirely and they were in turn replaced perhaps entirely by later migrants from, these islands have been invaded and settled several times but each time the society already resident and established here was replaced and often even ethnically so.

This level of people arriving constitutes a TRIBAL MIGRATION in fact it is larger than any tribal migration in known or theorized history and much, much faster, this in turn spells doom for our culture and perhaps even our ethnic group though it may not feel such at the moment, I wonder if those old Native Americans cast there curse a bit too far during the ghost dance when they made deals with darkness to destroy the white people eh!.

Now dark humour aside our nation can not absorb this level of migration without depriving our own people.

Our own people are a rather colourful and mixed bunch, we have everything in us that our sailors came into contact so ethnic is not the issue but CULTURE, TRADITION AND BELIEF ARE.

We have already been all but demolished by modern society, internationalists willing to sacrifice OUR nations for their goals and ambitions to establish a new global empire under their control.

You care for your own people FIRST.

Genuine Asylum seekers are fine.

People of genuine benefit to our nation are fine but not importing skills so that some lunatic mindless hooray Harry's in government don't have to invest in our OWN children to provide those skill's.

International cooperation and exchange is fine.

BUT tribal migration is NEVER Fine, it ALWAYS destroys the native population, culture, society's and identity and replaces it with that of the migrants.

The idea that they are a stone in an ocean is wrong they are a bloody bit flagstone in a puddle that is how many are coming here, everyone under 50 in Albania is dreaming of coming to the UK, most of those that do are coming here ILLEGALLY and paying far more to get here than if they came legally because they do not want to be on our authority's radar and want to get all the benefits fast tracked that they can only get if they go the people smuggling route, they also like to hide there identity's so they can not be sent back.

Draping there flag over Churchill was INSULTING to every Brit that fought the Axis during the second world war and to their children, Albania was a protectorate of Italy during WW2 and so part of the Axis, the only resistance to the fascists in that nation came from the commies and they were not our ally either but were allies of Russia whom remember at the start of the war co-invaded Poland with Germany and were actually by proxy our enemy's until Germany invaded them since we we and France actually went to war to liberate Poland.

We are the British, we have fought for Europe's freedom and we don't want to be used by them as there bloody rubbish bin.

This is the fault of the EU the EEC would never have allowed this.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Problem is the UK government became the 2nd country in the world to be found guilty of denying disabled people the right to existence by the UN around a decade ago and they've still done nothing to improve it - ECHR courts forced the government to admit they illegally witheld thousands in care costs under the Severely Disabled Person's Premium.

ECHR does a lott more good than bad.

no one listens to the UN, unless it is something they already want,then they use the UN as a reason to ram it through.

just like Canada has also ignored years of the UN calling on Canada end it's human rights violations of using public tax money to completely pay for "catholic schools" in Canada (along side paying for "public schools"), while refusing to pay for any other religion's, or denomination's schools at all. something that needs to be dealt with and stopped. and those who have used such schools, paying the government back for their education. or alternately stopping all funding of catholic schools, and then fully funding every other religion's and denomination's schools for an equal period of time (i believe Ontario for example it has only been done since the 1970's, when the catholic church demanded that all catholic children go to their schools, or not be able to be a part of the church and have Communion, since they would only offer catichisim in their schools, and nothing else. and so the government apparently decided to then pay for those catholic schools. resulting in the loss of public schools, like mine, because of the drop in attendance in public schools, giving those closed down public schools, like my school, to the catholic school board, since they now "needed" those school buildings. causing us non catholics to be transferred to a school far away.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:25 AM
link   
The old 'Bait Van' trick. Works like a dream. During the student protests a few years ago they even trucked in a broken down van and left it to be smashed up for the cameras. At one point the van was surrounded by schoolchildren trying to stop it being wrecked. Eventually they were scared away and the photo opportunity was created. Amazing that the old tricks work again and again.

It would be worthwhile investigating the number plate of the van and how it came to be left there. When the student's van was investigated it turned out to be scrap and a photo was circulated of it being trucked in. a reply to: gortex

edit on 12 2 2023 by Kester because: (no reason given)

edit on 12 2 2023 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

We are the British, we have fought for Europe's freedom and we don't want to be used by them as there bloody rubbish bin.

You fought nobody. Stop riding on the back of someone else's valour from 80 years ago.
edit on 12-2-2023 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I've only read the first page of this thread so far but.....

We have to stop this unmitigated disastrous policy of letting anyone and everyone into this country.
This hugely disproportionate number of illegal immigrants who commit serious sex and violent crimes is truly frightening.
MSM is at times complicit in covering it up, downplaying it and even demonising those who dare to comment and criticise.

This isn't a right wing thing and I'm certainly not parroting the views of Farage et al, I really couldn't give a # what the likes of him say and do.

Go to any reasonably large town or city in the UK and there are gangs of illegal immigrants hanging around at all times of day; outside schools, any shopping centre, nightclubs etc.

Its costing this country literally billions, and for what?

A high percentage of these people hate us, have no intention of integrating and many even actively seek to turn this country into a replica of the #hole they've allegedly escaped from.

Despite repeated promises by a succession of governments to address the problem both legal and illegal immigration into this country has steadily risen all at a time when we are struggling to look after the people who are already here.

I passionately believe the UK should be a safe haven for those who are threatened and in fear along with those who want to improve themselves, get a better quality of life for themselves and their families whilst giving something back to their foster nation that has welcomed them and given them every opportunity to do so.

But the open door policy we currently have is doing absolutely no good whatsoever.

All it does it to serve as a constant source of distraction and conflict and to help maintain the obscene low wage economy - and who benefits from both of those?
Certainly not the likes of you and I!
edit on 12/2/23 by Freeborn because: typo

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Page 2.

Solo, you seem to be making this into an opportunity to voice your rabid anti-English bigotry rather than discuss UK immigration policy and related issues.

I wonder why that would be?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Justoneman

I have a lot of time for Ron Paul, he was too honest to ever be a contender tho. I normally vote for someone that stands a chance, the lesser of two evils. Now i don't vote at all as there's essentially no difference between parties in the UK other than the PR machine.

My friends hammered me on it. I said "well we can count on the team winning that was going to because both sides look like they are in on it and I want to sleep on NOT voting for the lesser of two evils. All you do is still get evil. So I am sticking with Paul!" I would say I said those exact words a lot. I made it where no one was mad at me and only a few got it. Now finally, they do get it. One or two has to get it from the grave mind you. Others talking to me, are letting me know I was right.

The English/UK citizens here seem to be sorting stuff like what Paul was saying now. Here in this thread.

I feel their pain.

edit on 12-2-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

The pollution caused global cooling. The temps have crept back up where we have reduced smog. It is physics.

You seem to be buying a lot of BS that just "aint true". So untrue it deserves expletives when spoken now. Remembering the lies you were told verbatim doesn't make them true. Remember that and you are on your way.

We in the western world are being lied to about the migrants, the weather, the politicians love for us, and so much it is becoming apparent to all but the daft.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   

The pollution caused global cooling. The temps have crept back up where we have reduced smog. It is physics.

An often overlooked fact , removing carbon particulates from the atmosphere allows more Solar radiation through.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

An often overlooked fact , removing carbon particulates from the atmosphere allows more Solar radiation through.

I recall a species of bird in the UK went from white to black as their natural color. Then when the pollution from the mills and factories was dramatically reduced the same species returned to being white. That is what I was taught at the University of Middle TN anyway 40 years ago.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join