It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Violent Scenes' Outside Merseyside Hotel Housing Asylum Seekers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Soloprotocol

That comparison is only valid if we bomb and occupy their 'Lebensraum' which we currently don't do... that much.

We had a massive hand in destabilizing the whole of the middle east, Afghanistan, etc. We used Bombs and occupied it for 20 years.

It was the Kazarian Mafia not the US or the UK doing this. It is that same mafia's CABAL which is running our DS members hidden within our respective governments. We have been infiltrated PERIOD by these one worlder's who are controlling the narrative so they win, and that is all there is to say at this point.

edit on 11-2-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

With Syria that is an internal problem , you'd think a Muslim would seek out a Muslim country to claim asylum but the evil West seems to be the refuge of choice.

Like you I demonstrated the Iraq war , Afghanistan was the stupidest of mistakes made by the stupidest of Presidents ... and his puddle , we bare some responsibility but we also owe it to the people of this country to control the flow and listen to the public in regard to this hotel distribution scheme.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Anything constructive to add or just a woke virtue signalling meltdown?

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Problems like this simply inspire division among the people.

edit on 11-2-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Indeed, there has to be a balance. People advocating for open borders are putting blind compassion before logic, it's simply unsustainable.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Do you really think that our government wants to do something about this but can’t because of the European court? Why doesn’t this court have any protections for our own homeless?

The government could easily break up the people trafficking gangs if they really wanted to, just like they could have gone after grooming gangs, but instead it was left to the victims to expose that and the few people with any integrity left in the legal system.

This is clearly part of a bigger long term plan, that plan is to bring down the standard of living in the west to that of 3rd world countries. The gated communities, with their private security that are springing up all over the place here, have long been in established in various 3rd world countries.

The Kalergi plan (white genocide, or melting of all races in a pot):

Bitchute video

And like the video says, nobody ever says "Asia needs diversity" or "Africa needs diversity" , it's always in the west only.
These psychopaths want one race, one order, one minion easily controllable mindset , one currency , one law (theirs) etc , all so we're easily controlled (like ants).

Yes, that is how I see this too. It is plain as the nose on our faces now. It wasn't so apparent until the last few years. The data is piling up that says this is happening. Those who deny it will end up being called useful idiots later. Mark my words here for later reference and use them against me later if I am wrong, or to say "we did have a clue back then on ATS. We just chose to not believe".

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Oh, I'm just peering into the windows of the asylum and rolling my eyes at the antics.
Do you know that I've never heard of a coherent explanation of what 'woke' means? As far as I can tell it's a meaningless term flung about by people who are furious at being asked to stop openly insulting people and try and at least attempt to be polite.
edit on 11-2-2023 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

edit on 11-2-2023 by AngryCymraeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Sure, they're heading to the country with the easiest access to a higher standard of living.

The question remains with regard Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria. Have our actions forced these people into leaving their homes and if so do we have a responsibility to help them?

part of the plan. The US fuels the flames on purpose to start wars. They have funded and armed terrorists, all part of the plan. So people have to flee , and here we are (the Kalergi plan)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Note leftist, Goretex point blanked called out the idiot of POTUS at the time of the Afghani war that was from
Shrub Bush and was considered by leftist as a right winger..

I consider him as one of the infiltrators being a real traitor when the dust clears. I fully expect these guys to swing from the gallows after a fair trial for crimes against humanity, not even the traitor data we have compares to the high crimes against humanity.

originally posted by: gortex

With Syria that is an internal problem , you'd think a Muslim would seek out a Muslim country to claim asylum but the evil West seems to be the refuge of choice.

Like you I demonstrated the Iraq war , Afghanistan was the stupidest of mistakes made by the stupidest of Presidents ... and his puddle , we bare some responsibility but we also owe it to the people of this country to control the flow and listen to the public in regard to this hotel distribution scheme.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Try looking in a mirror.

Normally involves entering conversations with outrage and lack of a logical or coherent argument, while pandering to whatever the mainstream narrative is that day. Generally they can be found on Facebook or Instagram signalling how good of a citizen they are while posing for selfies alongside Ukrainian and LGBT flags.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Bush Jr almost made me move to the left.... almost. Still, better than Biden.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Sorry to burst your bubble - nice stream of clichés by the way - nope, not me at all.
*Waves from the outside of the asylum*

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
A= What makes the world go round ?

Slap tarrifs on the country of where the dinghy dossers last set foot on before boat trip.
But then you'd need a Gov. for the people & not mere stooges of billionaire cabal.
No. You're f*cked !

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I suggest you re-evaluate your entry post into this thread before taking the high ground.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Oh, I'm just peering into the windows of the asylum and rolling my eyes at the antics.
Do you know that I've never heard of a coherent explanation of what 'woke' means? As far as I can tell it's a meaningless term flung about by people who are furious at being asked to stop openly insulting people and try and at least attempt to be polite.

Whatever Woke is? I see it is a divide and conquer technique. Try to get people to hate on things that are actually good like a traditional man and a women lifestyle is one thing frowned on by those people, and there is a pushback from the good people who know better. So, they keep upping the game and isolating groups that get that special treatment they probably don't actually deserve, and that always disrupts the rest of the good peoples lives drastically for a political reason. Then the victims will respond. If you get too upset over their mistreatment of the honest citizens, they use the Police to send you home or to the gray bar motel.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

in my case I had to move to the Libertarians because Clinton's are some kind of bad that made me vote Ron Paul until he moved to the R party and they cheated him. Still the R's are better on paper for humanity and this nation even with the Grahams and Romney cabal members joining the D's all the time when it really could hurt freedoms here they vote with the D's anyway.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

So in summary, someone who is 'woke' holds a position which is disingenuous and generally politically motivated to cause division.

Decent summary to be fair.

I've always wondered if they're incapable of thinking for themselves or if they're actually aware they're compromised? Are they trying to fool us or fooling themselves. Either way a movement of fools.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I have a lot of time for Ron Paul, he was too honest to ever be a contender tho. I normally vote for someone that stands a chance, the lesser of two evils. Now i don't vote at all as there's essentially no difference between parties in the UK other than the PR machine.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Just the government clamping down on people for speaking the truth.

After all it's our own people they want to persecute and are building houses for these illegal migrant's, paying their way for them, giving them luxury beyond what most of us have to work for and all out of our tax money that is meant to be spent on OUR Kid's, on OUR people and on OUR Services.

All to lick the proverbial anus of some globalist agenda hidden mastermind.

At the expense of OUR OWN people.

Albanians, coming here illegally paying thousands to do so when it can cost them less than a hundred on a budget flight to come here legit, why illegally because they do not want to appear on our systems and can do whatever they want here including rape our girls, run drugs rackets and worse.

Nothing against GENUINE asylum seekers but economic migrants and criminals are NOT THOSE.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It's been confirmed the protest was over alleged "inappropriate advances towards a teenage girl" by a man in his 20s.
15 people have also been arrested over the protest.

Merseyside Chief Constable Serena Kennedy said officers had been made aware of rumours on social media prior to the protest about about an alleged incident earlier in the week "when a man made inappropriate advances towards a teenage girl".

She said a man in his 20s had been arrested "in another part of the country", but subsequently released following advice from the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS).

The chief constable stressed the investigation was ongoing and warned of the harm speculation and misinformation could do both to the outcome of the inquiry and people's behaviour.
news.sky.com...

edit on 11-2-2023 by gortex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join