It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese "Spy Balloon" over CONUS.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

If this 72-hour fly and spy mission by China had occurred when Donald Trump was President, IMPEACHMENT articles would have been filed against him within 24 hours of the balloon's departure.

True with out question .

and if Donald Trump were still in office he would have blown that thing out of the sky and dropped it's carcass right on the CCP door step.

Early this morning, former President Trump said the balloon should be shot down while over open areas. Later today, he said...

As President, I took the most dramatic action of any administration to curtail China’s ability to conduct espionage in the United States — and when I’m back in the White House, those efforts will be expanded in a very, very big way.

Instead of hunting down Republicans, a reformed FBI and Justice Department will be hunting down Chinese spies!
A superb 2 minute video message from DJT accompanies this post: truthsocial.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I don't think so. That looks like the color of the night sky at midnight, or some dark hour.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: JinMI

If you were in Billings, Montana. Is this what it would look like if one of the minuteman missiles was launched? The video seems to be looking east (the sun).

A test missile being fired that "accidentally" destroys the ballon as it flys by perhaps?

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   
2nd "Chinese balloon" spotted over Latin America just hours ago, wonder what they'll do now?
edit on 4-2-2023 by eddydta because: missed out a word

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I finally saw a higher resolution photo. I take back my belief that it was photographed behind the ISS. My apologies for commenting. Truthfully in my own defense, had there been better photos from the beginning, I would have been less likely to have made such an assumption.

a reply to: SrWingCommander

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Maybe it’s not his order to give. a reply to: offensive

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Nekbet
Sooooo.. we are seriously going to let this just float around?!?!?! This has brought me back from a deep slumber - has anyone **conspiracy theory" the thoughts of what maybe this object is releasing into the atmosphere????

One would have to assume we have military planes with sniffers all over that, however, one would have thought we would have been warned before it entered American airspace too.

The government knew the balloon was on its way, many days in advance of its arrival. What type of "warning" would have been appropriate, in your opinion?

Respectfully how much of an early warning did we get on COVID's arrival from China? a month 2 months minimum. Unless I hear of a decent military reason. Like not wanting to divulge capabilities

Hell do it like a weather forecast, we have an artic blast coming in from Canada and it looks like it's pushin Winnie the Pooh with a camera and a boom mike. The forecast is partly cloudy with a chance of spy balloons.

Anything LOL, got to wonder how many airline passengers saw that and reported it as a UAP

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: carewemust

We could send a National Emergency Broadcast over all channels instructing everyone to go outside and moon the damn camera en masse until it flies over.

They want to spy on Americans?

WE'LL SHOW THEM AMERICANS.

This cracks me up 😂

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The Navy says most reports of UFOs are of man-made objects.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

I think what really happened here is the device lost contact with ground control and got lost in the jet stream but what a great cover story to take our eyes off of the other major things going on right now.

If it lost contact, how is someone still controlling it? It's not just drifting with the wind; it is maneuvering.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

Eyes on.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fairtrade141
I finally saw a higher resolution photo. I take back my belief that it was photographed behind the ISS. My apologies for commenting. Truthfully in my own defense, had there been better photos from the beginning, I would have been less likely to have made such an assumption.

a reply to: SrWingCommander

Wow, now I feel like an a$$. Apologies for the crap I said earlier. Not many people are able to admit when they are wrong and it’s impressive when someone does. S & F

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 01:12 AM
link   
China is testing their puppet and his team, to ascertain what they are able to get away with, before Americans revolt.

If the Spy Balloon episode passes, with no attempts to impeach Joe, and no mass protests in the streets, China will try something more aggressive.

China's XI would be delighted if a Chinese missile hit one of our military bases, puppet Joe did NOT order a counter-strike, and no Impeachment happened, or mass protests in U.S. streets.

Xi will keep pushing the envelope to determine what Puppet Joe and his Administration can get away with, in preparation for turning the USA over to China.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: eddydta
2nd "Chinese balloon" spotted over Latin America just hours ago, wonder what they'll do now?

Do you mean 2 balloons in Latin America? If so, do you have a link?

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtEsquire

No, there's just one in Latin America. Sorry I should've wrote "Another" instead of "2nd"

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

I helped design and build one of the EUSO (Extreme Earth Science Observatory) balloons for NASA to study cosmic rays.

When I say "maneuver," I don't mean like steering a car. It's more akin to riding a sailboat. The current still affects the sailboat no matter what you do, but you can shift your direction a bit with the sail and rudder. Similarly, a balloon is primarily at the whims of the prevailing winds, but it can also shift that direction slightly. Sometimes, especially in the upper atmosphere, all one needs to do is drop down or rise up a hundred feet to catch a different prevailing wind.

Other methods are small thrusters, movable panels that act as "rudders" (and the solar cells themselves can accomplish this, albeit at a potential energy loss), and shifting mass within the payload. It doesn't have to be at the center of the balloon; that is just the most effective position theoretically.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nekbet
a reply to: putnam6
Good to see you still around Putnam! I am just floored and damned concerned - suppose its time to dust off that ole bugout bag

Good to see you too! 2010 seems like a whole lifetime ago to me, it's changed a lot hasn't it? Weird I was more sure of what was going on in 2010 than I do in 2023. Am I wrong 10-15 years ago if this would have happened it would have been portrayed much differently in the media and here, makes me wonder who exactly controls the media.

the bug-out bag thought crossed my mind tonight as soon as I heard one over Latin America.

That said Ive never had a proper bug-out bag mostly a few boxes stashed in my truck

Now that I'm older I probably ought to atleast put together a modest updated one, can't hurt.

Apologies for the ramble but after listening to all the fresh fish opinions, good to see another that's been curiously questioning for a long time.

Balance

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Phfizer, Wuhan and China.
Ukraine, Nato and Russia
Classified documents

I think those are the top 3.

They're the top one. All related. A three-sided coin.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Looks like they shot it down, boys

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

I thought weather balloons floated using helium.

They are. It's much safer and easier to maintain than hydrogen. Long range balloons use just air, and apply heat to increase lift and let it cool to decrease lift.

The glow is from ambient light, not the gases in it. The same reason we can see the moon at night - that's ambient light around the earth coming from the sun and reflected back.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join