It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese "Spy Balloon" over CONUS.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Biden doesn't mind this spy balloon is here. Biden has defected to the Chinese communist party. His behavior is exactly what one would expect a defector to do.
edit on 3-2-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: nolabel
a reply to: Joneselius

Why weren't they spotted earlier?
IF, they were spotted, why weren't they downed before they got over sensitive military sites?
Why weren't they downed before they got into U.S. airspace?

Lots of questions, very few answers.

It will take you 20 or so minutes to get the answers, but most common questions I'm seeing in the forums, were answered during the DOD/Pentagon Press Briefing and Q&A earlier today.

I watched. Heard a lot of “We’re monitoring it, reviewing our options, and I’m not going to get further into that at this time”.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Biden doesn't mind this spy balloon is here. Biden has defected to the Chinese communist party. His behavior is exactly what one would expect a defector to do.

All he’s done today, is skirt the Balloon question, and talk about his “accomplishments”. Lol.
edit on 3-2-2023 by JsnJln because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oooooh!

Conjunct and coordinated Trolling Psy Ops in good fun.

Sounds like a future I'd like to see.

Now how do we give the finger to Russia in a humorous way?

WWIII could be a lot of fun if we do it the right way.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
FWIW, city of Billings twitter:

We are aware of the video shared on Twitter and claims of a “massive explosion” over Billings. However, our PD, Fire & airport have NOT been called to any incidents related to this video and there haven’t been any plane crashes picked up on radar #ChineseSpyBalloon #spyballoon

twitter.com...
edit on 3-2-2023 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Seriously, what do you think is illuminating this object pictured over Billings, MT ?

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Seriously, what do you think is illuminating this object pictured over Billings, MT ?

Sunlight.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I seriously can't believe this wasn't shut down days ago. It should have been shot down over a remote part of Canada up in the North. Since Canada and US Air space is basically considered all and one in the same with NORAD.

ITS what happens when you have WOKE & WEAK, Cracker jack toy leaders like Biden & Trudeau who think it's more important that men dressing like women can read books to 4 & 5 year olds then it is to protect Canadian & American airspace.

It's a disgrace 🤦‍♂️😬
edit on 3-2-2023 by MisguidedAngel because: Shut shot drop it like it's hot

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I thought weather balloons floated using helium.

I think the helium would have to be charged and its electrons stripped away, for it to release light.

Helium glows pink.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

It looks pretty dark out...

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Indirect sunlight. The moon is rather full and bright in the cold air right now. And considerably higher in altitude than the balloon.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Confirmed another Chinese Balloon. This one is over Latin America.

www.foxnews.com...

Does that take some heat off of U.S. leadership?

edit on 2/3/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   
All you have to ask yourselves would China believe the US if the situation was reversed.

Just spitballing
Our response looks so weak,m whats the chances this is payback for some hidden and unknown US provocation?

edit on 3-2-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   
It is headed towards the East Coast and close to DC.

Link

I still think they put 93 in the dirt so what are they waiting on?

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Sooooo.. we are seriously going to let this just float around?!?!?! This has brought me back from a deep slumber - has anyone **conspiracy theory" the thoughts of what maybe this object is releasing into the atmosphere????

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   

What are they hoping to see, the open drainage system running through everyones back yard.

We probably have stuff in the Mexican desert that even Mexico doesn't even know about.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: iamthevirus

What are they hoping to see, the open drainage system running through everyones back yard.

We probably have stuff in the Mexican desert that even Mexico doesn't even know about.

China says the balloons are owned and operated by a civilian research firm. Maybe they're checking the amount air pollutants over both North and Central America.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   
There’s a version of America in the past that would shoot that out of the sky. We need that right now.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Xi Xingpoo came in like a wreeeckinnng baaallll!

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: iamthevirus

China says the balloons are owned and operated by a civilian research firm. Maybe they're checking the amount air pollutants over both North and Central America.

Zaphod58 responded on the other thread tonight. He said:

"It's not the balloon China claimed it is. It's got some kind of radar and emitters on board. That's a Combat Sent which is designed to identify and track radar and other radar related emissions. It most likely has a SAR mounted looking at military installations as it goes overhead."

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join