It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: MIT Professor calls for the immediate suspension of all mRNA vaccines

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I already said you were right dude. You're right, 100%, I'm wrong, you're right. That's what you want to hear right? You want to win! So, you're the winner. Congrats.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Hmm so from rusty nails to in shipping yard that used to be a farmers field. Gotcha.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

That's right a big sack of rusty nails I found in a farmers field fell on my hand and gouged massive holes into it. That's what you originally read, right?

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

I already said you were right dude. You're right, 100%, I'm wrong, you're right. That's what you want to hear right? You want to win! So, you're the winner. Congrats.

Even better when you acknowledge you were wrong, and then just let it go at that, not take further pot shots. That just shows a lack of personal moral responsibility.

What I like seeing happen now is that real experts and smart people like the guy at MIT is doing this as well by acknowledging what a huge mistake the mRNA concoctions have been, and when doing this he too is opening himself up to those "pot shots" that will happen when people in the MSM who can't ever grow up respond to him.

That really shouldn't be an issue, but it sadly is.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The MIT guy admitted that he didn't prove anything. The joke of this thread is that OP kept going when proven wrong multiple times.

But the comedy of this thread goes way over people's heads becuae they've been brainwashed by their own anti vaccine narrative. It's all a clown show isn't it?
edit on 1-2-2023 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   

The MIT guy admitted that he didn't prove anything. The joke of this thread is that OP kept going when proven wrong multiple times.

But the comedy of this thread goes way over people's heads becuae they've been brainwashed by their own anti vaccine narrative. It's all a clown show isn't it?

Why would he need to prove what everyone with any independent thoughts has known since the beginning? Only the people who have a lifeline connection IV drip to mainstream news for daily instructions on life and living are the ones left fighting against all logic and sound judgement.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Did you copy paste this from CNN or Fauci?

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Yea.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Couldn't agree more....

I'm not sure how old you are....but I think you are one of the ones we hippies from the 60's ...hoped would be a voice in the future.

Thnx, best, MS👍✌️

Yep, born in '62 haha. At like age 7 I did have those flower power stickers and peace sign decals all over my room, I'm sure you remember . They were really popular then. And everyone had STP decals that gas stations had piles of them to give away.. Haha the good ole '60's .

Thank you and kudos,

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 01:42 AM
link   

So are you saying that this is false or you want to avoid debate?

Spanish flu took almost a decade to stop its spread, and it only stopped because of vaccines.

When technology works for humanity, its not profit, its just working.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 01:47 AM
link   

The main comedy comes from comments like the one you have made (a few posts back)

Spanish flu took almost a decade to stop its spread, and it only stopped because of vaccines.

When technology works for humanity, its not profit, its just working.

Proving that your arguments are in a turmoil without ever attempting to read about the facts in relation to this infectious disease and without even seem to know the basics when it comes to biology, immunology and infectious diseases, when at the same time you are trying desperately to criticise a Professor from MIT.

edit on 2-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 01:56 AM
link   

He is a scientist, so I'm glad he didn't claim "proof", as science neither proves nor disproves anything. When you hear a scientist claiming "proof", which is really just a personal subjective pov, they're probably a quack (and we have had no shortage of those in the last few years).

From what I heard, he seems to be offering an opinion based on appraisal of certain evidence. He's not the first to arrive at that conclusion.

I don't consider myself an "anti-vaxxer" for at least two reasons (apart from acceptance that genuine vaccines a great human achievement).

Firstly, there is no way that these mRNA injectable are a vaccine to begin with. They are drugs (substances other than food or water that alter the way the body functions, often used as medical treatments). Think I'll stick with the classic definition of vaccine there.

Secondly, I'm vaccinated for everything I reasonably should be (including covid).

I might be brainwashed (it's possible for any of us after all), but I can only say that I changed from being a supporter to an ardent critic in late 2021, after considering everything I reasonably could. While this doesn't rule out being "brainwashed" (who knows?) at least I have changed position at least once when I thought the evidence demanded it.

One peculiarity of the "brainwashed" is that they are usually the last people to consider themselves so afflicted. It's a mistake to think only "other people" can be brainwashed because it is so little understood and we all should at least be open to the possibility. Some wonderful and otherwise intelligent people believe in the aliens behind hale-bopp after all.

The work of a certain academic re how totalitarian societies form is relevant to this, and the events of the last few years and should be a concern no matter what our personal beliefs about these products are.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I recall that you also said the following (again a few posts back)

Except they were finding that people getting the flu leading up to 1931 weren't developing antibodies... prompting the panic to create vaccines. Viruses are strange things

Are you claiming that up to 1931 people who were infected didn't develop antibodies?! And they needed vaccines to develop antibodies?!

I have realised that you actually don't know what an immune response is and what vaccines do and how do they work. It is clearly obvious from your answers.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 02:13 AM
link   

edit on amThursdayThursday20200000002am2 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 03:21 AM
link   

You are clearly engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality when at the same time you have shown that you don't seem to understand even the basics when it comes to vaccination, the immune system, and the history of infectious diseases claiming that the Spanish Flu Pandemic lasted for a decade and ended because of the vaccines....

But the problem is that the Spanish Flu Pandemic lasted for two years and vaccines were not around at that time. The pandemics end just as all pandemics do, something you don't really understand as it seems.

the vaccine apologetics

It's just hilarious to try and even think of debating Professor Levi from MIT.
edit on 2-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Even better when you acknowledge you were wrong, and then just let it go at that, not take further pot shots. That just shows a lack of personal moral responsibility.

What I like seeing happen now is that real experts and smart people like the guy at MIT is doing this as well by acknowledging what a huge mistake the mRNA concoctions have been, and when doing this he too is opening himself up to those "pot shots" that will happen when people in the MSM who can't ever grow up respond to him.

That really shouldn't be an issue, but it sadly is.

You want to say 'vaccines'

As the mRNA products are not vaccines.

AZ and J&J vaccines have been withdrawn from most markets for obvious reasons. It's about time the massive experiment stops which has resulted. In countless of vaccine injuries and deaths.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Not just the JAbba Jabba Don't

Merck Covid Drug Linked to New Virus Mutations, Study Says

Some researchers worry the drug may create more contagious or health-threatening variations of Covid, which has killed more than 6.8 million people globally over the past three years.

Mutations linked to the use of Merck’s pill, Lagevrio, have been identified in viral samples taken from dozens of patients, according to a preprint study from researchers in the US and at the Francis Crick Institute, Imperial College London and other UK institutions.

The drug-linked mutations of the virus haven’t been shown to be more immune-evasive or lethal yet, according to the study published Friday without peer review on the medRxiv website. But their very existence highlights what some scientists say are potential risks in wider use of the drug, which was recently cleared in China.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone
It's very simple, I don't know a single person who died from COVID-19. But I know several who got 2 - 3 vaccinations and now have severe cardiovascular complications (under 40 years old). I will never die from COVID-19, and I will never get mRNA vaccines.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Itisnowagain

They had a vaccine for Spanish Flu?

Did they?
You tell me.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Itisnowagain

They had a vaccine for Spanish Flu?

Did they?
You tell me.

According to the new version of history, they did.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join