It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Either Keep Getting Your Booster Shots Or Admit You Were Wrong

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Asmodeus3

You have no business mentioning anything to anyone when you yourself don't have them.

If you did, why not just provide them?

You don't have them.

I don't need to have the numbers when I point out how wrong your argument is. Trying to fit 13 million doses in 5.5+ billion people is against common sense. But this is the price when you are engaging in vaccine apologetics. Common sense has to be suspended.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Very well, I will do the hard work. I know I would never take health advice from a person who can't be bothered to look up a source. This means all that "research" they talk about is really just checking out photos shared on facebook. Real..credible..

SOURCE: CDC, WHO, ECDC

US:

1st dose administered
269,332,266 (81.1%)

Total population

WORLD:

1st dose administered
5,544,044,326 (70.7%)

Total population

Despite your inability to produce any numbers, sources, facts or even a cogent argument, I've done the legwork here. Now put it all together using your superior maths.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

For the last time, 13 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine has been given world wide.

And

Not my calculation, an actual number by actual credible sources which I've linked. Something you've failed to do even once.

You're pushing an agenda. Q-anon drivel.

I reject your 5.5 billion number. I haven't seen that from a credible source. Facebook doesn't count. Even if so, it only further proves my point.

You were insisting that you were right. Later on you tried desperately to argue that you made a genuine mistake and you meant billions....

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Very well, I will do the hard work. I know I would never take health advice from a person who can't be bothered to look up a source. This means all that "research" they talk about is really just checking out photos shared on facebook. Real..credible..

US:

1st dose administered
269,332,266 (81.1%)

Total population

WORLD:

1st dose administered
5,544,044,326 (70.7%)

Total population

Despite your inability to produce any numbers, sources, facts or even a cogent argument, I've done the legwork here. Now put it all together using your superior maths.

Good that you refuted and corrected your own false claim.

You have misunderstood matters. I don't need to do anything. You were the one making random claims and creating random numbers. And you were wrong. That's the lesson you learnt.

Can you also be wrong about how safe and effective these vaccines are? Of course you can be wrong.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I've provided you accurate and properly sourced figures:

US:

1st dose administered
269,332,266 (81.1%)

Total population

WORLD:

1st dose administered
5,544,044,326 (70.7%)

Total population

Now show me the basis of your claims using those figures you insisted I look up, and that if I only "understood the maths" it would suddenly make sense.

So go ahead. Make it make sense.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:32 AM
link   

But it is more likely you are wrong. Because the data, the sources and the numbers entirely refute your claim.

US:

1st dose administered
269,332,266 (81.1%)

Total population

WORLD:

1st dose administered
5,544,044,326 (70.7%)

Total population

Where are the mountains of dead bodies with massive coughed up blood clots laying all over the place? Clots totally unrelated to lockdowns, a sedentary lifestyle and poor diet that is. Worse than correlation without causation, you provide absolutely no underlaying information at all. Are people supposed to take what you say on your good word alone? That's all you've given.

And given the number of times you've already discredited yourself, that is impossible to do.
edit on 2/17/2023 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I've provided you accurate and properly sourced figures:

US:

1st dose administered
269,332,266 (81.1%)

Total population

WORLD:

1st dose administered
5,544,044,326 (70.7%)

Total population

Now show me the basis of your claims using those figures you insisted I look up, and that if I only "understood the maths" it would suddenly make sense.

So go ahead. Make it make sense.

I will repeat what I said above

Good that you refuted and corrected your own false claim.13 million doses cannot fit in 5.5+ billion people.

You have misunderstood matters. I don't need to do anything. You were the one making random claims and creating random numbers. And you were wrong. That's the lesson you learnt.

Can you also be wrong about how safe and effective these vaccines are? Of course you can be wrong.

Again I don't need to do much here. Those who are peddling official narratives and yourself especially can try to prove their assertions and statements.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:36 AM
link   

But it is more likely you are wrong. Because the data, the sources and the numbers entirely refute your claim.

US:

1st dose administered
269,332,266 (81.1%)

Total population

WORLD:

1st dose administered
5,544,044,326 (70.7%)

Total population

Where are the mountains of dead bodies with massive coughed up blood clots laying all over the place? Clots totally unrelated to lockdowns, a sedentary lifestyle and poor diet that is. Worse than correlation without causation, you provide absolutely no underlaying information at all. Are people supposed to take what you say on your good word alone? That's all you've given.

And given the number of times you've already discredited yourself, that is impossible to do.

They didn't refute any of my statements. They refute your claims.

Your claim that 13 million doses have been given worldwide has been debunked by...you!
edit on 17-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:36 AM
link   

So I went ahead and did the rest of the work for you too:

usafacts.org...

The answer to my question all along has been there are no unexplainable increases in the death rate and therefore somewhere around 95%+ of the anti-vaxxer argument is not only bogus, but debunked.

Those facts, those magic numbers you are obsessed with (that you didn't know) only further disprove your claims.

I'm happy you talked me into looking them up.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   

usafacts.org...

The answer to my question all along has been there are no unexplainable increases in the death rate and therefore somewhere around 95%+ of the anti-vaxxer argument is not only bogus, but debunked.

Those facts, those magic numbers you are obsessed with (that you didn't know) only further disprove your claims.

These conclusions are coming out of your mind.
You haven't read anything as it seems for once more.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:41 AM
link   

You're entire argument has fallen apart.

do the basis math

you need to do the math correctly

You don't have the numbers and statistics to make comparisons

basic arithmetic/math

You clearly don't have the slightest idea of the number of vaccines administered

Do the maths first before trying to debate

It is you that can't provide the numbers

You don't have the numbers and statistics to make comparisons.

Do the maths first before trying to debate.

Yes, you count correctly, 9 times. You make this such a central part of your entire argument yet you don't actually do the math.

Prove me wrong. Share your "maths." I said

Which you refused to do. You can't provide sources, you can't even provide basic information other than demonstrably canned answers.

But I looked them up anyway. I humored you. And it turns out that in fact plenty of people have been vaccinated - the vast majority in fact.

US:

1st dose administered
269,332,266 (81.1%)

Total population

WORLD:

1st dose administered
5,544,044,326 (70.7%)

Total population

Despite your inability to produce any numbers, sources, facts or even a cogent argument, I did the legwork here and asked you to put it all together using your superior maths that you keep professing to have. Which you of course declined. Are people supposed to take what you say on your good word alone? That's all you've given.

usafacts.org...

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:42 AM
link   

usafacts.org...

What numbers I didn't know? I was the one to point to you how wrong your claim was. Your arguments are in a turmoil again.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Nope, you lied and claimed to know them but did not. Hence why you were unable to provde them when challenged to do so.

I ended up doing all the work, and all it did was disprove your argument. Just as every other single source provided.

You've supplied nothing but a very uninformed opinion.

link   
a reply to: JBurns

For the last time, 13 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine has been given world wide.

And

Not my calculation, an actual number by actual credible sources which I've linked. Something you've failed to do even once.

You're pushing an agenda. Q-anon drivel.

I reject your 5.5 billion number. I haven't seen that from a credible source. Facebook doesn't count. Even if so, it only further proves my point.

You have refuted your own claim and have lost the argument.

Now try to read on whether the vaccines are safe and effective.

link   

Do you actually speak English?

Your grammar is attrocious.

"What numbers I didn't know? I was the one to point to you how wrong your claim was. Your arguments are in a turmoil again."

Who actually writes that way? What is physically incapable of providing a hyperlink?

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:45 AM
link   

There you go falsely and intentionally providing knowingly false numbers.

The only one repeating or endorsing that claim is you.

Here are the actual numbers which you were unable to provide:

US:

1st dose administered
269,332,266 (81.1%)

Total population

WORLD:

1st dose administered
5,544,044,326 (70.7%)

Total population

Because you didn't know.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Nope, you lied and claimed to know them but did not. Hence why you were unable to provde them when challenged to do so.

I ended up doing all the work, and all it did was disprove your argument. Just as every other single source provided.

You've supplied nothing but a very uninformed opinion.

I think you are upset because your argument has been refuted.

I was the one to point out to you how wrong your argument was given that you didn't even use common sense when you tried to fit 13 million doses in billion of people who were about to get vaccinated.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:48 AM
link   

And I corrected your misunderstanding. Repeatedly.

"What numbers I didn't know? I was the one to point to you how wrong your claim was. Your arguments are in a turmoil again."

I say you didn't know because when I challenged you to provide them, you were unable to. That amounts to not knowing.

US:

1st dose administered
269,332,266 (81.1%)

Total population

WORLD:

1st dose administered
5,544,044,326 (70.7%)

Total population

Because you didn't know.

Here they are again, just we make sure you correct your misunderstanding.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:48 AM
link   

There you go falsely and intentionally providing knowingly false numbers.

The only one repeating or endorsing that claim is you.

Here are the actual numbers which you were unable to provide:

US:

1st dose administered
269,332,266 (81.1%)

Total population

WORLD:

1st dose administered
5,544,044,326 (70.7%)

Total population

Because you didn't know.

These numbers refute your argument above i.e that 13 million doses have been given worldwide. Clearly wrong

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:49 AM
link   

And I corrected your misunderstanding. Repeatedly.

I say you didn't know because when I challenged you to provide them, you were unable to. That amounts to not knowing.

US:

1st dose administered
269,332,266 (81.1%)

Total population

WORLD:

1st dose administered
5,544,044,326 (70.7%)

Total population

Because you didn't know.

Here they are again, just we make sure you correct your misunderstanding.

I didn't have to.

You were the one making false claims.

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join