It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Tate arrested for human trafficking

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Yeah, I don't bully. I'll certainly call out a bs claim of blaming women for being the way they are though. I also noticed that although you claimed I didn't comprehend what you wrote and called me a clown for it, you are doubling down on your statements by again blaming me for the way you act.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Nope as a gen x born, I learned to fire back when people are being obnoxious bullies, what's priceless is you then go and double down on your rhetoric proving my point.

Seems like you also learned how to be an incel apologist.

What's next son pedophiles are people also?

Are we supposed to learn how they tick and attempt to understand that plight?

Coz that's the slippery slope you seem to be on or at least heading toward.

And why you would choose to show compassion or understanding towards people associated with views that are hostile towards women and men who are sexually active is quite frankly beyond me.

Yuk.

I would wager you and Frog are 2 grand examples of the bullies that helped create the present problem, yet you are too proud of your actions to ever have an actual moment of introspection and realize maybe you should have shown an ounce of compassion, rather than be a persistent source of pain for people that needed a hand.

Would you aye?

Tell you what, you bet in one paw pal, and crap in the other, see which one fills up first for you. LoL

So again, you do you boo, that will undoubtedly "help" the problem.

And again i will indeed.

As to the "you do you boo" comment, i think that's what sad little incels have to do is it not?

Because sane women refuse to give them daylight in a dark corner, and for very good reason.

But hey'ho you cry us a river for the daft arsed little incels all you wish.

The fact is that says plenty about you, never mind the ""help"" you obviously require.

Night night, sleep tight, don't let the incels bite.
edit on 1-1-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This thread all of a sudden took a dramatic chest pounding *180turn and now feels deeply homo-erotic like in it's over the top projections.
The problem with today's kids is if they cannot find a girl a guy will do.
I enjoy the traditional roles with the women I choose.
Woman who act like men are a turn off.
And men who act like women seem to be able to settle for feminine men.
But in front of the guys there needs to be chest pounding because simps need to simp.
Too many men taking advantage of broken women.
I, like the Tates, enjoy the feminine whole unbroken women.
Sex for sex is too easy .
Every girl today is like all others.
I choose feminity myself.

So this thread is supposedly about the Tates engaged in human trafficking yet all I see is homoerotic chest pounding between men pretending to be male to impress some girl that might let them white knight if they are given a chance.
I cannot see where you guys decided the Tates are incels.
Andrew claimed he only F's for love or money when he rejected the advances of an onlyfans girl.
I cannot grasp how you can call that incels behavior.
That's called game.
Too many men take advantage of broken women and now we have single moms past the wall and men raising other men's children as a default.
Back to the homoerotic chest pounding...
So the claim is the Tates are rapist incel human traffickers?
Where do you drive this logic?

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

To many insel simps in this thread for a start.

And no "supposedly" about it.

Andrew Tate, and his brother, have indeed been arrested and held for 30 days regarding allegations of human trafficking and rape.

Nobody claims Tait is an incel, just that incels lap up his p@#h and misogynistic hate-ridden guff that utters forth from his puss.

He may well turn out to be connected to human trafficking and/or a rapist all the same, so there is that.

As to the logic being driven, are we talking rapists or incels, none of which make much sense by my guess.
edit on 1-1-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Your jump in logic is confusing.
So if someone defended Jeff Epstein they would be inels?
I for one believe JE is guilty of human trafficking and Prince Andrew has sex with a trafficked underage child.
This group targeted young girls and boys from broken, fatherless families knowing poor women cannot afford lawyers and investigators.
Am I mistaken in believing this is one person's unproven(for now) accusation?
According to Tates cousin this kind of illegal activity never happened and has no reason for happening.
These are very rich men with access to many high value women.
Is JE an incel also?
I am lost on your logic.
Calling people incels sounds like what a child trafficker like JE would call his accusers in acts of projection .
1 accuser.
There is more human trafficking today than at any time in all of history and you think you got em all in the Tate's.
I don't think so

originally posted by: andy06shake

To many insel simps in this thread for a start.

And no "supposedly" about it.

Andrew Tate, and his brother, have indeed been arrested and held for 30 days regarding allegations of human trafficking and rape.

Nobody claims Tait is an incel, just that incels lap up his p@#h and misogynistic hate-ridden guff that utters forth from his puss.

He may well turn out to be connected to human trafficking and/or a rapist all the same, so there is that.

As to the logic being driven, are we talking rapists or incels, none of which make much sense by my guess.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Andy06shake throws around the incel label over zealously. He called me an incel once for sharing my tao spiritual practices. Most uncalled for!

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

Do you not believe masturbating and sex cause possession or the like?

Son you are not just an incel by your own admission, you have bigger issues, and not of the magazine sorts.

But please tell us all about your ""spiritual practices""?

edit on 2-1-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Still waiting for you to display some.

Would they not be a solicitor?

I for one believe JE is guilty of human trafficking and Prince Andrew has sex with a trafficked underage child.

Me too, and so maybe your man Tate, after all, he does like them young by his own admission, girls that is.

Easier for him to manipulate and lead them astray that way you see.

This group targeted young girls and boys from broken, fatherless families knowing poor women cannot afford lawyers and investigators.

What group?

Who?

According to Tates cousin this kind of illegal activity never happened and has no reason for happening.

Well if his ""cousin"" says so then it must be true, problem solved and everyone can go home.

Accept your man is still doing 30 days.

Why is that again?

That's right rape and sex trafficking allegations/charges, and possible flight risk or chance of intimidating witnesses.

Is JE an incel also?

Jeffrey Epstein is dead, he's not much of anything any longer, but an incel???

Naw he was a beast and a stoat the ball.

I am lost on your logic.

Im sure that is the case, sorry but i canny teach pork.

Calling people incels sounds like what a child trafficker like JE would call his accusers in acts of projection .

If you say so, sounds like you are simply mental and also an incel or apologist of such.

1 accuser.

Well rape is rape son, it doesn't matter how many times you do it or how many people accuse you of such.

That's bad and hence frowned upon, even in Romania.

There is more human trafficking today than at any time in all of history and you think you got em all in the Tate's.

I don't disagree there given the population of the planet regarding slavery and human trafficking.

Tate is simply one of many horrible bastards, and if found guilty, hopefully, spends a long time in a Romanian gaol.

I don't think so

I don't think, you think, period.

Have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank
Andy06shake throws around the incel label over zealously.

when the dude's rhetoric is literally going "women are trained to seek out bad men who'll treat them poorly just for sex and rape is the #1 fantasy for women so nice boys like me don't get any even though ugly chicks are getting laid boohoohoo i deserve a pretty girl as a trophy women are so mean" incel kinda seems a bit underzealous tbh
edit on 2-1-2023 by continuousThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Nah incels create their own problems. They blame their own shortcomings, lack of self esteem and social skills on other people especially women, instead of adressing, accepting or improving theirselves.

They see themselves as victims and obsses about feeling sorry for themselves or how hard a hand life dealt them instead of spending their time productively which harms themselves and others.

Most people get bullied a bit as a kid, most people don't have model looks. It doesn't mean they get to treat others with a #ty attitude - Tate's fake 'alpha' persona just comes across as cringey and rapey outside the incel bubble.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I wouldn't be suprised if there are more woman that will come out in the near future who worked for him ,to me he's still innocent until proven guilty .
but i doubt he is some kind of saint like some people claim he is.

He also comes from the kickboxing world and there are dodgy people in that business, criminal activity surrounding some of those guys is nothing new.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Ahhhhh I see.
You are becoming obsessed and fixated on confident successful and accomplished men.
You too can learn game and get a high value woman.
You need to spend time in the gym for sure.
If it's men you are after this is a place you can meet more men.
But focus on yourself.
Learn to harness your energy instead of trying to look good at the expense of other men.
Build up that self esteem by accomplishing things.
Start small in the beginning so you build confidence.
After awhile this will allow you to take more risks.
In business seek ways to get out of the wage hamster wheel and apply whatever skillsets you have in a small business where you can apply yourself free from peer pressure. Even if you fail, which you will most likely, you can build confidence in yourself with the small accomplishments and the risk taking.
You will learn to overcome those fears of peer pressure eventually and become more confident in yourself to where you too, can learn to pull high value women, or men if you are into that.
Hey man, there is nothing wrong in this day and age about liking men more than women.
Going bi is a thing for some.
Run with it as you build up confidence as your accomplishments in the gym and self improvement in accomplishing small victories in learning to break free from slave wages will slowly ween you away from fixating on other men's intelligence, accomplishments and social standing.
Stay with it as women, or men, like confidence.
You can even learn game if you set your mind to it.
But you absolutely have to avoid fixating on other men.
Women like the orbiters but do not respect them or sleep with them.
Or you can just get used to raising other men's children

Still waiting for you to display some.

Would they not be a solicitor?

Me too, and so maybe your man Tate, after all, he does like them young by his own admission, girls that is.

Easier for him to manipulate and lead them astray that way you see.

What group?

Who?

Well if his ""cousin"" says so then it must be true, problem solved and everyone can go home.

Accept your man is still doing 30 days.

Why is that again?

That's right rape and sex trafficking allegations/charges, and possible flight risk or chance of intimidating witnesses.

Is JE an incel also?

Jeffrey Epstein is dead, he's not much of anything any longer, but an incel???

Naw he was a beast and a stoat the ball.

I am lost on your logic.

Im sure that is the case, sorry but i canny teach pork.

If you say so, sounds like you are simply mental and also an incel or apologist of such.

1 accuser.

Well rape is rape son, it doesn't matter how many times you do it or how many people accuse you of such.

That's bad and hence frowned upon, even in Romania.

I don't disagree there given the population of the planet regarding slavery and human trafficking.

Tate is simply one of many horrible bastards, and if found guilty, hopefully, spends a long time in a Romanian gaol.

I don't think so

I don't think, you think, period.

Have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Ahhhhh I see.

If you do its not much further than the nose on your puss.

You are becoming obsessed and fixated on confident successful and accomplished men.

If you say so. LoL

You too can learn game and get a high value woman.
You need to spend time in the gym for sure.

Im quite happy with the one i have ta very much, and have been for the most part for the past 21 years.

As to the gym, its not my cup a tea, i prefer a game of 5s exercise-wise now and again.

If it's men you are after this is a place you can meet more men.
But focus on yourself.
Learn to harness your energy instead of trying to look good at the expense of other men.

Again not my cup of tea.

But whatever floats your boat, i mean you seem to know quite a bit about the likes of Tinder, whats next Grinder ffs? LoL

Build up that self esteem by accomplishing things.
Start small in the beginning so you build confidence.
After awhile this will allow you to take more risks.

Something i have never been short of is self-esteem or confidence Nevercompromise.

Its all an act and illusion to be honest, confidence that is, truth be told, but it serves its purpose.

Hey man, there is nothing wrong in this day and age about liking men more than women.
Going bi is a thing for some.

If that's a come-on little bit, im flattered but sorry but im just not that way inclined.

Run with it as you build up confidence as your accomplishments in the gym and self improvement in accomplishing small victories in learning to break free from slave wages will slowly ween you away from fixating on other men's intelligence, accomplishments and social standing.

Mince, pish and twaddle.

Stay with it as women, or men, like confidence.
You can even learn game if you set your mind to it.
But you absolutely have to avoid fixating on other men.

Im not quite sure if you are gay a homophobe or simply in the closet now, possibly all three, but good luck fixating and projecting.

Women like the orbiters but do not respect them or sleep with them.
Or you can just get used to raising other men's children

I dont imagine you know much if anything about Woman.

As to kids.

I've got two of my own son, ile just raise them ta very much if you don't mind and it's all the same to you, as they are rather expensive.

Im not interested other men's children, now if only your beloved lord God Tate could claim the same, he may not be in the mess that he now seems to be, so there is that.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Some of the people in this thread are just straight up pathetic.

Don't rape women is generally sound advice. Don't rape men for that matter either. A world without rape would be pretty chill I reckon.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Don't rape anyone would seem to be sound advice no matter the circumstances.

And anyone that thinks rape is acceptable should probably seek help sharpish.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   

waaaait a second, is this guy actually tate himself? i imagine he's having a pretty boring time in his cell and to be honest getting a contraband phone and using it to impersonate himself on a weird obscure forum full of batty right wingers absolutely seems like his bag

this thread is getting hilarious, i love it

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I'd just like to know, on what planet would this Tate guy be an Alpha Male?

Because all I see is second rate douchebag sleaze just by looking at him.

Listening to him confirms it.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Tate is no saint.

All the gold diggers will come out of the wood work.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   
What is kinda weird is that you have to keep saying that.
Most of us understand rape is bad.
Very bad.
It is like you need us to know you believe it is bad also...... Let's hope you chose a homely wife.
The chances all your children are yours improves that way.

It explains your incel fixation as well.
But self improvement is still important.
Even though you're married it is still important to a man to feel attractive to women, or men if that is your thing.
I wonder because of your obvious fixation with both alpha's and incels.
You seem to be a deeply confused person with your sexuality obsessed with other men's accomplishments where everyone is an incel.
Seems like you feel your own life is so inadequate you need to project this inadequacy onto other men.
It is obvious you are not concerned with rape or human trafficking but Tate and his alpha male stays.
It seems in your world men are all incels to make yourself manly.
Start with small things and build your confidence bit by bit when you accomplish small victories.
Even start with 10 pull ups for instance.
I know at first even 1 or 2 can be difficult but that is just muscle memory and after you can get 1 or 2, 10 is well within reach.
Same with push ups.
But just being jealous of other men's accomplishments is going to keep you on that slippery slope into never ending inadequacy that will always leave you jealous and envious of other men

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The fact that you keep needing to reaffirm this simple universal fact is cringy

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join