It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago12 by RookQueen because: wrong person

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

You are right Never, he or someone is. I saw this on tgram the night that the superhero cards were announced but was having computer issues and was unable to post. After seeing this post I went back and found it.

If you have not begun reviewing what is actually emblazoned on many of the Trump Cards DJT spoke of today, you're missing out in a big way.

Q
Space Force
Art of War
Tesla energy references
Mil references

We are in for a great end to this movie.
Join
šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡
@USAMarinesQ

Let me say though that there is a disclaimer at the bottom of that superhero card that states the company pays royalty to use Trumps image and that they aren't affiliated with Trump.........I suppose he could have cut a deal with them.

t.me...

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Don't know about you but this thread, amongst many, is
GROOVE Y

God Bless the
FREETHINKERS

READY

LETS GO
ASK THE Q

WE DESERVE ANSWERS

Life's a HIGHWAY

WORD

TIME

ITs About TIME

Really
LET'S GO

edit on 12182022 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Worth noting.

World Cup. France Argentina. Old Guard New Guard.

33 end of regulation.
23 Keeper saves the day for Argentina.
France = Rothschild Stronghold.
Argentina = BRICS+++ New Multipolar world.
Roth minion Macron at stadium.
Argentina Pres stays home.

Many Musktinator World Cup Tweets Including Q Fireworks

Twitter is Real Time Reality Creation. Watch the Team Muskinator Account for details.

Wholly unrelated: Grateful Dead

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

We know that the GOP are threatening to go all out on an investigation into the Bidens (Hunter mainly but with that comes getting the Big Guy). I bet that this current ruling over the Oppenheimer security revocation will be part of the Biden defense plan during these hearings.

Ok so just adding on to this was this news from today.

President Joe Biden and his family held a private memorial service Sunday to mark the 50th anniversary of the car crash that killed his first wife and their baby daughter.

Biden, who had just been elected to the Senate in November 1972, was not in the car when his wife, 30-year-old Neilia, and their 13-month-old daughter, Naomi, were broadsided by a tractor-trailer on Dec. 18 of that year as they went out to buy a Christmas tree. The coupleā€™s two sons, Beau and Hunter, who were just about to turn 4 and 3 at the time, were also in the car and were seriously injured.

Now I'll leave out all the side stories (Jills possible involvement, the story of Naomi being rushed to a hospital after spending time with her dad, or the story about how state police sealed all the evidence about the accident). What I am going to focus on is how the Trotskyists love to showcase that they are the victims in order to deflect any wrong doings. This story is just highlighting how poor old Joe was taken to grief every year for the last half decade. Poor Joe, he's the perpetual victim, and no matter what we should all show him pity.

With the recent announcements that an investigation will take place into Hunter and the Big Guy's antics as well as how other political families have been involved in overseas nonsense, Joe seems to be ratcheting up the victimhood. Hell, even that one twitter account that's been ascribed to Hallie Biden seems to be pointing that Joe is being victimized by Jill.

I used to think that maybe Joe was being taken advantage of due to his age and mental capabilities, but the more I think about it the more it seems that Joe is nothing more than a political version of Vincent Gigante, or maybe he'll try and claim that he does have a mental issue and pretend to be a twisted Joe Gallo type of guy. Either way I don't think Joe's as mentally impaired as he's coming across, he seems more like a con-artist trying too hard to play the crowd at this point.

My next bet is that James Biden will either die, ala Tony Rodham styled, so that only a family member will make any awareness of the death. Of course, James could come out and talk about how he and Joe were victims of abuse growing up instead. Either one of those would continue the whole "Victim Joe" Narrative that we're being presented.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Well this is really awkward... "To Return, or Not Return, That is the Q-uestion."

CLIP

BTW, the Bank Man was the pasty, who really did this?

That's the old MT two posts up.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I don't think that this issue was about a sloppy person getting caught, as much as it was about publicly shoving it in his face that the people that are being exposed are able to track his and his family's every movement.

Look at me, I'm bouncing back twice today.

Dec 18 (Reuters) - Elon Musk launched a poll on Sunday asking: "Should I step down as head of Twitter?

This happens just days after his family were tracked and openly stalked. I pointed out that this "Kodbot" thing seemed more like a publicly exposed CoA operation and given how Musk is responding now really highlights that possibility.

So that's how it's going to be now, even the economic elites have to do what the narrative says, or the corrupt will get you?

Thanks to Musk we already know, and now can prove, that the government has been forcing their world on everyone. Now it's getting to the point that if you speak out at all, you get the "Threatment" so that you don't do it again. People should encourage Musk to just dump all the files Twitter has so that this can never be ignored. -Q- has failed a bit on that front, and let's face it if Musk is -Q-, then he should also force a dump on all that data so that these people will be exposed to the world and forced to pay the price for what they've done.

Sadly, we all can guess where this is heading though.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
World Cup pointing to solstice?

Dark to Light, Winter Solstice. 12-12-22 12-21-22

Q Darkness

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

As highlighted before.
DIRA international
DIRA uses a lot of symbolism of from Dark to Light.
I found this while poking at Q-233

Q !ITPb.qbhqo No.10956374 šŸ“
Nov 25 2017 15:28:38 (EST)
Flash Dir_
Start_code_activated/instruction
LOG1_^67FVc
_4ch_n
_8ch_y
_Conf_y_[8]_8bCon
Key secured.
Q

it was the "DIR_" DIRA seem to possibly fit the bill. It was just a guess on my part though. Your assumption that this winter's solstice might be more on point than anything else, especially given how much we've all pulled from occult dates and symbols being used by these sick f... people, sick people.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Either the twitter population is suffering from DNA change syndrome, or they are really really stupid at this point.

They just don't get it at all. It seems many think that if Muskinator steps down the get a victory because @jack and the FBI will return? The are so frothing at the mouth for a scalp that the reveals, and real information exchange, is no longer an issue. Zero calling for Musk's scalp are calling for the FBI, CIA, Creepy Joe's scalps. And they leave all of Team Joe alone. Halfwits and dimwits.

They also seem to have some problem with the removal of cross platform linking, most cannot seem to grasp using the twit for links to OTHER sites sort of defeats the purpose of having the twit at all. The comments from folks are totally baffling, but expected since they USE the platform and have zero clue how anything works, including revenue/expenses etc.

Also, payment system coming.

I swear if people didn't have knee jerk reactions to fallback on they'd be braindead -er.

Twitter Fils post at 3:03 33

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

This may also be a Musk ploy to uncover bots.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Or to prove a rather interesting point by just changing the results of this poll at the last minute and follow it with a very memorable tweet.

Super LMAO!

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Yes, you and NB both correct.

The key to see is that this is offense, not defense. The dimwits think this is a retreat, a victory garnered because 7 idiots were banned for a few hours. It isn't.

He didn't say when he'd step down now, did he?

He didn't say who or what would replace him, did he?

He was never staying anyway, he's the figurehead, the symbol.

But by doing this Team Muskinator simply created a polarity point and the witless ran, which not only do they not know why it is happening, they don't know what doing this in the Real Time Reality Creation system means.

Think of everything on the Twit in terms of Real Time Reality Creation first and foremost: They've been pointing to it directly since he took over.

My answer to EVERYTHING: "I'll think about it." If someone said "I'll give you a billion dollars no strings" my answer is "I'll think about it." Gives me the time I need to avoid these witless traps - mostly, as I still screw up even then.

Replying to @Wall Street SILVER.

edit on 18-12-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Well this is really awkward... "To Return, or Not Return, That is the Q-uestion."

CLIP

BTW, the Bank Man was the pasty, who really did this?

That's the old MT two posts up.

Rig For RED

CHEESE

Godspeed

edit on 12182022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Godspeed

This picture brings up a good question:
"Was Waters upset because she didn't want to give the money back, or is she mad because she lost a bunch of money?"

One would think that it's because she doesn't want to give the money back, but she hasn't been shown to be that smart about economic issues.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The whole thing heavily conflicts with her official duties.

financialservices.house.gov...

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Carry On

CHECK

edit on 12182022 by MetalThunder because: Wake up sheeple

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

let me put on my Trotskyist hat...

You say "conflict" I hear "Challenge". If these people just did their jobs as legally defined, we wouldn't have these types of issues popping up every day. Instead, we get people that just do whatever and if asked about it, they'll tell you about something else.

Gore Vidal was right, United States of Amnesia is right.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I guess Black & White could represented by a classic jail jumpsuit, B&W stripes

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   

1. Did you know that thereā€™s a pending federal court case right now that aims to prove that Pfizerā€™s mRNA shots were sold to the government based on fraudulent data and could upend Pfizerā€™s contract with the government? linky

Brook

Clinical Research | Big Pharma Whistleblower
Jackson

Stumble, bumble, trip, hard to browse the web without finding things these days isn't it?

h m
m m

edit on 2022/12/18 by CrazyFox because:

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join