It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

It sure feels like we're only a couple decades away from that!
"Long Live the Empire!!"

Maybe it's time the Rebellion gets its own clone army? lolol

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
During the presidential campaign someone reminded me of the guy in the robe.

And from the remake

Robe guy again
Villains everywhere

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?

I think we have an answer.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
Anyone else see what I see in the first main picture for this BBC story?

Breakthrough in nuclear fusion energy announced

(Pic by PHILIP SALTONSTALL / Story by ESME STALLARD)

Comms?

This experiment has cost billions of dollars - fusion does not come cheap. But the promise of a source of clean energy will certainly be a big incentive for overcoming these challenges.

The National Ignition Facility in California is a $3.5bn (£2.85bn) experiment.

The experiment was only able to produce enough energy to boil about 15-20 kettles and required billions of dollars of investment. And although the experiment got more energy out than the laser put in, this did not include the energy needed to make the lasers work - which was far greater than the amount of energy the hydrogen produced.

Definitely not money laundering.
edit on 2022/12/13 by CrazyFox because:
no coincidences

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
New York Post tweet:

Trump sues Pulitzer Prize board for defamation for awarding WaPo and NYT's 'Russiagate' coverage trib.al...

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Palimpsest

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
Anyone else see what I see in the first main picture for this BBC story?

Breakthrough in nuclear fusion energy announced

(Pic by PHILIP SALTONSTALL / Story by ESME STALLARD)

Comms?

Damn this feels like that Mandela thing here. I could have sworn the Physicists had already made this happen for a brief instance in the 90's. But that aside I wonder how far are they really if they are announcing they believe they are on the path? I recall my days in the military and top secret tech is going to be kept back for years. The running theory was 30 years ahead of what we might get to see those things as civilians.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Hoping it’s that #ing weasel Fauci!!

Or that Ethiopian weirdo who runs the WHO.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Roxstar
I think you could be spot on with this assessment! We will be surprised if it was Elon posting and personally a little frightened. Everyone needs to remember the things he has seemed to support that we wouldn't support like the chips in the brain. I am hoping that all of the things we have read about that he supports was just BS to make people wonder about him and make one side weary and the other side, that is already blissfully ignorant, accepting of him.

Well, I am going to have to crack open my Sun Tzu to say the way to do this right is to do confusing things. Contradictory things that conflict with what your goals are to the casual observer. Pretend inferiority, don't interrupt when they are making mistakes, and it is ok to run away to live to fight tomorrow.

Elon would be a fool to not deploy the common sense we learned in "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu in this situation we are all in together.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Strange Clip and no not Joe in a room full of kids - get your mind out of the gutter.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Bloomsberg tweeted this at 10:47pm GMT:

A massive fire at an NYPD facility in Brooklyn on Tuesday likely destroyed much of the evidence that was being held there trib.al... via @citylab

I wonder what evidence the cabal wanted destroyed?

a) Laptops? Weiner? Hunter?

b) 9/11?

c) Trump Tower surveillance?

d) Dem politicians' covid crimes?

etc.

Rel, virtually all businesses over here in America are using "the cloud" to store things. The multiple layers my outfit has includes a contract with another outfit to operate a server and two backups for the data going to the cloud making it 4 iterations of the same data. They verify the backup I think every 24 hours. Of course some small outfit may not be taking it that seriously to have 4 places to have to access a copy of records since that is surely overkill. The Feds and locals will have the same concept I am certain. Maybe only two copies. Before the cloud we had two backups and our original server and never did we lose a bit of data when the server crashed. I recall only once the backup to the backup had to be cracked open to fix a series of bad files I had affecting access to a huge data base. After that incident we ponied up for the cloud.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Breaking – Elon Musk Tests Positive For COVID-19

t.co...

From Elon
Mild sniffles & cough & slight fever past few days. Right now, no symptoms, although I did take NyQuil.

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago12 by RookQueen because: Q

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: underpass61

elonmusk
can see all the private government and NWO private accounts.

He just bought himself the biggest blackmail library in history.

Best investment ever?

No wonder they going ape$#!+

Tucker finally catching up

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
You have to Wonder what just went up in smoke

Mostly a note to myself... at 1:38 he says "the evidence goes back twenty, thirty years and some of the evidence was also from, um, Sandy"

So, this facility had really important evidence, now gone. How convenient.
edit on 14-12-2022 by igloo because: quote messed up

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
Why is this so called intelligent man testing to see what kind of COLD he has?
Pfft!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Tuckah is making at attempt to save face. He is another one who never expected Elon to do what he has recently done.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

His lawsuit won't go far, but I think that his action is more designed to cast some light on these organizations that give awards that have become deemed to be 'prestigious'. Nobel Prize committee is another group that should be illuminated by the harsh light of inquiry.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
That is pretty much what most of the comments on his twit thread said! Do we know whether he has taken the jab?

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago12 by RookQueen because: Q

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Perhaps he thinks it was not so accidental that he feels ill after stirring up NPC World. The Left is so deranged about "losing" twitter, I wouldn't put anything past them.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Musk?

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join