It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Guy, I think the 3 monkeys and stitched up faces is pointing us to KNOWINGLY?

I.e. There is a stitched up finger puppet picture from POOL; maybe this symbolises the lower operatives who chose to stay schtum about the evil they saw or were instructed to do... "Just following orders"?

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That would fall into the second proverb:
"The proverb and the image are often used to refer to a lack of moral responsibility on the part of people who refuse to acknowledge impropriety, looking the other way or feigning ignorance."

The finger Puppet with stiches could point to threats being made to keep them (the people in the know) quiet.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Assange and Snowden's Twitter Suspensions have been lifted.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This timeline is off the hook.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   
just dusting off this meme i made in the early threads

James BAKER is toast

Is Corney ready for the picking?

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
a reply to: Guyfriday

I watched Ye's brief appearance on the Timcast. Haven't seen the Frid interview yet, where he supposedly rambles on about it for an hour or two.

I get the impression of someone who means well, but is misinformed, and has public communication skills issues in the bargain. Perhaps he's being given poor advice as well. Like Tim Pool said after Ye walked off, Ye doesn't need them. If it were me though, and I wanted to reach as wide an audience as possible with a truth I thought it was vitally important for the public to hear, I would not have walked off set at the first instance of an erroneously perceived slight.

That shows poor judgement. Ye does appear to be highly intelligent though. Of course, he rolled in there with Yanopolous and Fuentes looking over his shoulder, and they promptly departed shortly after he did. I can't help but wonder what influence they might have on some of his judgement calls. Based on the game he spittin', I don't think I have to wonder very hard to presume that they are heavily influencing the direction of his research. The 'It's all the Jews!' theory does tend to converge with white supremacy propaganda often.

That's not to condemn Yanopolous or Fuentes, nor to defend them. I know they both make 'racy' comments, and that at least Fuentes is considered to be some sort of white supremacist mouth piece or some such. I don't know enough about either to make an informed decision. Regardless, these characters may also be the tools of larger players in this sick game. They may be useful pawns for manipulation of public opinion, and encouraged and well paid precisely to achieve that end. Tools using tools? Perhaps...

Perhaps then Guy, he is being misdirected in the same way that Fuentes and Yano may be. A poison apple I would call it, not sure what the typical info warfare term for it would be. People accept their flawed truths as 'the truth', and are then effectively demonized by any interested third party who wishes to do so.

a reply to: interupt42
a reply to: Justoneman

Interesting theory I42. I think he might just be misdirected and being 'handled' in a different way than he was before, and actually means well, but you could be right.

Do you know if he was right on the money previously with calling out the corruption and exposing globalist dogma? If so, and he is now changing his presentation, that tends to support your theory over mine.

Just to be clear, I'm well aware of the historical connection of ethnic Jews and the religion of Judaism to the globalist conspiracy. I'm also well aware that those players are only a small part of what appears to be, ultimately, a transnational conspiracy, and not a Jewish conspiracy.

Plenty of professed practicing Jews involved with it, sure. Also plenty of professed Catholics, Protestants, Atheists, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Satanists, Taoists, Zoroastrians, and Shintoists involved as far as I can tell. Plenty of ethnic Jews, sure. Also plenty of Europeans of all nationalities, Asians, Africans, Australians, and Americans, who are not of Jewish descent, involved, as far as I can tell.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

You mean Klaus Schwab isn't Jewish ?

Yeah, I agree. All kinds of "partakers" in the global money/power grab.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Love your post. So much information. 1000 Thank-yous!

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: hangedman13
I was reading something posted a day or two ago about Perkins Coie and thought the same thing.
What are you watching? I'm just wondering if it will be on again and maybe I could record & watch.

The Quartering on YouTube was what I listened to. Not everyone's cup of tea that show. I follow him so I recieved a notification about the drop and it was pretty much the first mention of a new drop for me.
It should be interesting to see the response from the usual suspects in response to the drop, both here and in the media at large. I am putting on my seers cap and predict the next shoe to drop in regards to Twiter will involve Perkins Coie. All the principles from 2016 seem to be floating to the surface.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

I just wanted to reply to echo your sentiments from this post. As far as I can tell from my historical studies as it relates to this topic of secret, evil rulers, you are exactly right. Freakin' death cult, pulling strings from behind the scenes, been fooling around back there in the wings for at least a good 5500 years now. Jim Marrs's "Rule By Secrecy" is a good survey of the history of secret rulers which is well sourced, for anyone who would like to see evidence of this truth from modern times back to the earliest recorded histories.

Also, he's right guys. Regardless of how hopeless things may seem at times. There is a chance right now for us to possibly straighten this mess out. To free the world from the grip of this ancient death cult whose machinations are responsible for most of what is wrong with the world today.

"Peace could last forever", said one of our rulers once, and he meant it. They shot that man.

a reply to: Ektar

You should have a look at Wallach's work, it can probably fix your chronic ailments. If you aren't getting the 90 essential nutrients they recommend, you probably should be. The more I've followed his recommendations, the healthier I've become.
criticalhealthnews.com...

a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

I'd tend to agree, though I'd guess this is just another reason to add to a long list of reasons, for those who are deciding those things.

a reply to: ELECTEDOFFICIAL

I don't understand. Could you elaborate please?

I'd tend to disagree, which is to say that Obama's actions making the student loan situation worse is not where the problem started. The NLBS crew did a great piece on how student loan programs have driven up tuition prices since inception, in effect making college less accessible for lower income brackets, rather than more accessible, which was supposedly the goal of the whole thing.

The NLBS piece:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-12-2022 by TheBadCabbie because: fixwd link

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I wanted to do a general reply to re-post this MTG speech before congress about the January 6th incident, telling it like it is. Thank you to whoever originally posted it. Ms. Greene, thank you for what you're doing.

800+ people being denied due process, held in our nation's capitol. Horrible!

Remember Ashley Babbitt. Remember Roseanne Boylan.

Let's also make sure to remember Michael Byrd, Nancy Pelosi, and Chuck Schumer while we're at it, though for different reasons...these clowns should be the ones rotting in a cell.
edit on 7-12-2022 by TheBadCabbie because: edit

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Post from an anon on 8....This style of writing sound familiar?

Anons bitching about the Walker election fail to perceive the big picture.

What is setting the stage?

Setting the stage for what?

What company owns/controls the voting machines?

Who is the kraken?

When does the dominion defamation lawsuit begin publicly?

Has the stage been set?

Lights on.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Not yews.
Canaanites.
Who did Yahshua say they were?
The "j" sound is a dead give away.

Were the Bolsheviks yews, or Canaanites. Why claim to be someone they were not?
Was there homeland Ukraine?
Why is Ukraine the key to destroying globalism?
What happened to Esau?
This has been going on since Nimrod

a reply to: TheBadCabbie

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   
This is exciting:

twitter.com...

“Data and facts about today's anti-terror #raid:
A total of 25 arrest warrants were executed against 22 alleged members and 3 supporters of a right-wing terrorist organization from the milieu of #Reichsbürger. Another 27 suspects are being investigated.

They are suspected of eliminating the "deep state" of the Federal Republic by using violence and accepting casualties and of seizing state power for themselves. One of the plans was to gain armed access to the Bundestag.

Of course there are many busybodies who tell confused stories after drinking alcohol. Here, however, there were such strong suspicions that the group wanted to take violent action and that the investigating judge at the Federal Court of Justice ordered the investigative measures.“
edit on 12/7/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The more I read this stuff, the more it makes sense. He did about 20 posts yesterday on TG laying it all out again. Here are the last two:

Derek Johnson on TG

...also, TG now has sign up with no phone reqired:

Sign up without a SIM card On Telegram, your phone number was never visible to strangers – our users control who can see their number and whether others are allowed to find them by their phone number. Today starts a new era of privacy. You can have a Telegram account without a SIM card and log in using blockchain-powered anonymous numbers available on the Fragment platform.

edit on 12/7/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger
I like that "God Said No!!" article. It's something we all need to hear.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Too much trust in bankers.

The $80 trillion-plus "hidden" debt estimate exceeds the stocks of dollar Treasury bills, repo and commercial paper combined, the BIS said. It has grown from just over $55 trillion a decade ago, while the churn of FX swap deals was almost $5 trillion a day in April, two thirds of daily global FX turnover.

www.reuters.com...

Cheers

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   

sorry for my ignorance, but who is that?

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13
Another link to Fauci's deposition
Scroll to the bottom.
Anthony Fauci's Deposition
What really stands out is his obfuscation and timely memory lapses.
wiki

He is a slick one, stumbling around pages, dealing with people who now he is uncertain who they were. All of it a really, really bad look. He was determined to have that gain of function research continue and just claimed some "outside" organization changed the guardrails. I wonder who tasked them with that? Asking for a friend.

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join