It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Roxstar
a reply to: RookQueen

Can't say this surprises me. Glad they fired him, they should've right off the bat.

It can't be stressed enough once swamp always swamp. Time and Time again this has been proven. It failed with Trumps swamp filled administration every single time and has failed yet again.

For future instances there can be no compromise or rationalizing when YOUR candidate picks swamp. It will fall flat in your face.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
In that link they talk of creating 40 beings, Buddha, Jesus, Mohammed being 3 of them.

This group refers to Jesus as being the "Christ principle".
I believe there were 2 that walked the Earth at this time.
The Redeemer foretold as the Anointed through scripture and the Mazzaroth, the lamb of Yah.
And there was the son of Zeus who was the poser known as Appolonius of Tyana.
A of T was the guy who these groups claim was Christ who traveled to India and spent time with the monks.
When the Lamb was sacrificed for our sins Appolonius was there and supposedly was indwelled with the Christ principle immediately after Yahawashi's last breath as it left him.
Hogwash, but that is the story.
I believe it was Appolonius who met Yahshua in the desert and tempted Him.

The theosophists believe this is Jesus.
IMO this is the reason for the interpreters spending so much effort throughout history in changing the names of Father and Yahshua to god and Jesus.
To obscure the identities.
Interesting how we can keep all the pagan deities names from language to language, culture to culture without changing them much but keeping the phonetics intact but the interpreters of the Bible obscure the Father and the Christ names from interpretation upon interpretation.
The "j" sound is only a few hundred years old.
I do not know why we can honor pagan deities by their names phonetical in the days of the week yet somehow cannot remember in honor Yahshua and YHWH (Father). Tell how you get God(gad, pronounced gawd) from YHWH?
The Hebrew scholars have a saying, "all interpreters are liars"
Truth.
Anyway when they refer to Jesus, the theosophists are referring to Appolonius. He spent 5 years in residence at the temple of Zeus in Pergamum.

No "j" sound in Hebrew Aramaic or Chaldean.
Why are we not to honor His name?
What is His name?
Anyway I remember this Rael cat taking the title of Maitreya years ago but blew it off.
But let's see if this is the guy.
I have some things to dig for now.
What is Benjamin Creme up to?

a reply to: Justoneman

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13
I was reading something posted a day or two ago about Perkins Coie and thought the same thing.
What are you watching? I'm just wondering if it will be on again and maybe I could record & watch.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Dupe
edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago12 by RookQueen because: Q

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Oh I would love to be the fly on the wall in that conversation.

Elon:
Tim, I have some compelling data that shows you did "X" and it affected this whole situation. I will share the corroborating evidence unless we can come to some sort of "agreement".

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
QTSR Dec 5:

Elon Musk meets Apple CEO Tim Cook, says issues resolved

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Is there any way to drain the bath without throwing out the baby ?

You have to add a BUCK to the BATH until it overflows and you can save the baby.

Then pull the plug let it all drain, buck 'n all.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   
"My Jaw Hit The Floor" - Musk Fires Twitter's 'FBI-Russiagate' Lawyer Over Vetting Debacle

www.zerohedge.com...

This is going to explode like a nuke.................

This is the greatest sting operation in the history of mankind...........

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
A story in three acts.

Let's all remember after DJT was elected the press said he as going to get us killed by going to war with NK. renOgade said DJT WOULD go to war with NK, he also said he never talked with Kim, so there's that.

I still contend the symbolism behind DJT WALKING into NK, alone, is the most important image of the 2000's. I'd also contend it was so important that is was completely ignored to avoid elevating it. I would also contend that nearly all people have zero idea it happened or what it means.

Makes this all the more funny to me.

This is incomprehensible.

This is genius.

This is even more genius.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I know. I could almost hear the happiness in your voice! lol....(even though I've never heard you voice)

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago12 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Not sure how this fits, but I'm pretty sure it does.

Dollar debt in FX swaps and forwards: huge, missing and growing

Payment obligations arising from FX swaps/forwards and currency swaps are staggering. Considering all currencies, outstanding amounts at end-June 2022 reached $97 trillion, up from $67 trillion in 2016 (Graph 1.A). This matched global GDP in 2021 ($96 trillion) and was three times global trade ($29 trillion). And it exceeded both global external portfolio investment ($81 trillion) and international bank claims ($40 trillion) at end-2021.

Interesting part. Funny none of the talking heads seem to talk about this.

The numbers are staggering.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Q baker

Q JB

Pretty impressive PR move, Russia OP Baker, moves to the Twat, then gets headlines because he "was vetting" information that was to be forwarded to Two Exceedingly Mainstream Reporters, one who famously quit NYPravda due to wokeism among other things.

Impressive way to symbolically reveal the connections to the swamps efforts to control Real Time Reality Creation.

ODD Muskinator AI Tweet

My previous post on AI and Twit Control

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Yes, T1, I had a tweet in my feed about the Oxfordshire council thing.

1) This could have a direct impact on my uncle with alzheimers, who lives in Oxfordshire! I'm wondering how it will impact my brothers and I looking after him every day? We all have to cross county boundaries IN to Oxfordshire to do this - will we be allowed in during a lock down?

2) I suggest that it is highly likely that there are retired oxford university professors who have got themselves elected to the county council in order to maintain some level of importance in life after losing their student worship as professors? Could be wrong but worth a dig? I can't imagine that any businessman or joe public elected came up with this but it's right up an Ivory Tower uni professor's tree!

Candidates with Oxford University or Brookes University ties:
Council member #1
Council member #2
Council member #3
Council member #4
Council member #5
Council member #6
Council member #7
Council member #8
Council member #9
Council member #10
Council member #11
Council member #12

12 out of 63... and that's only the ones who put something in their Bio!
edit on 6-12-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hey mate this says page does not exist when I click on it... ODD Muskinator AI Tweet

Thanks for ALL you do & your thorough explanations in re to your post and to
everything that is going on in the world making it easier for me to understand.

Cheers
Ektar

PS Update I only have a bad cold no rona! Thank You Rainbow J a PM coming for you...

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar

Hey mate this says page does not exist when I click on it... ODD Muskinator AI Tweet

Thanks for ALL you do & your thorough explanations in re to your post and to
everything that is going on in the world making it easier for me to understand.

Cheers
Ektar

PS Update I only have a bad cold no rona! Thank You Rainbow J a PM coming for you...

They took it down. Hmm.

Well, let's not disappoint. Me WEB

Muskinator

BTW, in case folks have not been keeping track. Muskinator account tweets out some very key stuff in the ....... Six O'clock hour.

Higher Loyalty is the name of James Comey's book - still lurking JC?

Six O'clock can be dangerous.

on the health news.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Just a quick side to this James Baker, "Is he related to Robert (Bobby) Baker?"

Could be related to this weird story I talked about below.
a reply to: Guyfriday

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Coupla last minute thoughts before hitting the sack:

1) Ripples apply to CURTAINS as well as WATER,

2) Re Mr POOL pictures of faces with stitches on eyes and mouth...
Is this messaging a STITCH UP?
Is it also messaging SEE NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL = 3 Monkeys

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   

If we took what Musk tweeted, then the word is "Deceive"
Q-Deceive
The word "Deceive" is missing from Q-2123

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: fd0a4a No.2950820 πŸ“
Sep 9 2018 17:55:52 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 4508e2 No.2950600 πŸ“
Sep 9 2018 17:38:09 (EST)
I love shills now at this point. Even when this is over some Mossad/Clown asshole will still be typing useless division tactics out of his frayed handbook on to an empty board. Some people just don't know when they have lost…
>>2950600
Last and final comment(s) re: AJ & Associates [attempts]
Logical thinking.
twitter.com...πŸ“
[0:21]
Breitbart article linked [2 days prior] to the article being published?
Reconcile.
Note the time?
[9:41]
[100%]
Note Apple’s stock image(s)?
[9:41]
[100%]
Reconcile.
www.youtube.com...πŸ“
Reconcile.
twitter.com...πŸ“
threadreaderapp.com...πŸ“
Reconcile.
Attempts to deceive AUTISTS/ANONS will FAIL.
We are a threat to their livelihood [+CLAS].
Do not let their attempts corrupt GOOD organizations.
Think OANN.
They want you DIVIDED.
Stay STRONG.
Stay TOGETHER.
twitter.com...πŸ“
β€œDivision keeps them in power.”
Q

Q-3036

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 7c4fdb No.5640195 πŸ“
Mar 12 2019 10:50:23 (EST)
www.thegatewaypundit.com...πŸ“
Re_read drop:
>>[MUELLER] sealed indictments installed [DC] prior to [RR] loss of >>power?
>>Sealed indictments [DC][blockade last resort] installed post >>SESSIONS departure & WHITAKER assumption?
>>Sealed indictment count [DC] post_SESSIONS departure?
>>Sealed indictment count [DC] pre_WHITAKER assumption?
>>Power of BARR?
>>Can a sealed indictment be pulled post filing?
Did POTUS just install a rogue AG who allows for the indictment of his children based on false pretenses?
BARR Senate vote?
54-45
Do UNICORNS exist?
Q

Q-3993

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 878872 No.8952023 πŸ“
Apr 28 2020 18:29:58 (EST)
REMEMBER THIS IMPORTANT FACT.
ADAM SCHIFF IS PART OF THE 'GANG OF EIGHT' (INTEL).
IT WILL BECOME CRITICAL ONCE 'GANG OF EIGHT' MATERIAL IS DECLASSIFIED.
LOGICAL Q: IF ADAM SCHIFF 'KNEW' EVERYTHING HE'S INVESTIGATING AND STATING PUBLICLY TO BE KNOWINGLY 'FALSE' [DISINFORMATION] WHY THEN WOULD HE TAKE THE COURSE OF ACTION(S) (ONGOING)?
DID ADAM SCHIFF PURPOSELY DECEIVE THE AMERICAN PUBLIC 'THINKING' THE 'GANG OF EIGHT' MATERIAL + OTHER CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTATION WOULD NEVER REACH THE PUBLIC DOMAIN?
[AS] memo FALSE.
If [AS] was privy to GANG OF EIGHT classified material would he not know the same FACTS (TRUTH) as NUNES?
Think NUNES memo v SCHIFF.
"Knowingly."
What if it was coordinated?
Q

Q-4651

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: fca922 No.10593431 πŸ“
Sep 10 2020 16:42:08 (EST)
www.historyplace.com...πŸ“
www.britannica.com...πŸ“
'Fact' checkers installed [misleading-misinformation][deliberate intent to deceive re: anti-narrative]?
Truth about history attacked-altered-reformatted?
Why?
System of information control?
Narrative-population control.
Events then.
Events today.
Reconcile.
Q

Seemed interesting enough to post on it.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   

cranky, re your posting of #2157 James Baker testifying against Comey?:

1) The chan post number of 221 is a MIRROR of Friday Dec 2nd = 1st Twitter info release!

2) Post number of 2157 also gives Dec 3rd or 21st, as well as 2112,

and MOST IMPORTANTLY...

3) Recall that we were attempting to decode Comey's odd COMMS tweets, such as the one with Star Wars toys.

Was Comey messaging James Baker to fight Elon Musk at Twitter? Think SpaceX etc. Was he instructing Baker, as his FBI boss, to get in position at Twitter? I'd post the screenshot of comey's tweet but can't easily find it.

ETA Found a repost of Comey's Star Wars tweet with picture - and here's a Comey tweet on it, from Oct 13, 2019:

Those are my 7-year-old godson’s Star Wars toys. We promised not to take them down. And they are awesome anyway.

edit on 6-12-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just as there is disagreement about the origin of the phrase, there are differing explanations of the meaning of "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil".

In Buddhist tradition, the tenets of the proverb are about not dwelling on evil thoughts.

The proverb and the image are often used to refer to a lack of moral responsibility on the part of people who refuse to acknowledge impropriety, looking the other way or feigning ignorance.

It may also signify a code of silence in gangs or corrupt enterprises.

I wonder if it's a mix of the three, or if all three apply?

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join