It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Interesting times Cbd!

Does anyone have a "LIVE" link for POTUS45 Announcement... which I understand will be at 9 pm EST?

I'm assuming people like RSBN will already have cameras in Mar-A-Lago to build up the tension. I hear CNN, NYT etc. also already have media teams there.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The time you showed is as I have seen and have also seen that Fox and some others are prepared to give him up to 2 hours which seems like overkill for an announcement to run for a position you have already held and you are extremely well known.

I have also heard rumors that it has been pre-recorded and will not be live. I guess we will find out in a few more hours.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The Bank Man "flipping" might only mean he got out of the way so FTX could crash at the right time. Muppets at the top really have nothing to give, they rarely, if ever, understand how anything works, let alone all the details. They are there to take the fall. Given Pool posts directly point to date and time I'd say SBF's fate was sealed loooooong ago.

Unrelated but funny.

On this ^^^. Here's my very outside the box take. HJR192 makes all debt dischargeable by the government. Yes, debt. So I really had no problem with the debt going away if done correctly (cannot be done in bulk only by an individual), but the language was the give away: forgive, is not the same as discharging. That said, this has to be one of the most hilarious pandering efforts of all time and the results can be nothing but knee slapping funny.

Whatever DJT has to say today, it will trigger more within the Great Divide. Keep this in mind, the toxic will become more toxic, the lost and fearful will become more lost and fearful, so rise above and hold your ground. It will not be "because" he says something, only the timing matters.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I honestly don't think SBF flipped.
Money is still being funneled to Ukraine regardless of him getting busted/bankrupt. There must be another like him being used as a laundry mat. We must dig to find out who or what. Trudeau is sending more $$ to Ukraine, so that leads me to believe they have "other avenues" still operational to continue to wash their laundry.
edit on R2022x0730pmTue, 15 Nov 2022 15:10:07 -0600 by Roxstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Here's the link to the recording of Hunter Biden on Mario Nawfal's twitter space.

TBH I have not listened to it yet.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

I'm sure that's just a coincidence

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
FOLLOW HUMA (8 posts from Oct 28th to Nov 4th, 2017)

Timestamps of above 8 posts all encode Nov 14th to 17th!

Now, on Nov 15th, Huma Abedin tweets twice in the same second, with an EST timestamp of 14:54:35... Interesting timing!:

#14 DURHAM boat

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147646606 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:39:41 (EST)
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Timestamp encodes Nov 16th.

#35 POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country

Now here's the interesting decode... HUMA's last of the two tweets says:

I'm now on @LinkedIn - come follow me! t.co...

Here's her new LINKEDIN profile:
a) Young global leaders WEF award!
b) She is working with HRC and Sam Branson (Richard Branson's son) at Hidden Light Productions.. They have a film called "In Her Hands" coming out Nov 16th (about a female Afghan mayoress).

BONUS round: The latest tweet is her 250th = 5by5!
edit on 15-11-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: Roxstar

Saw that coming huh

White House requests $38 billion more in Ukraine aid

Sure did.

Also about the so called Russian missile strike in Poland. Russia denies responsibility for the missile strike in Poland.

The Pentagon has not been able to confirm the missiles were Russian.

Researchers investigating the debris believe the missiles were Ukrainian.

Of this I have no doubt. It's more likely this is a FF instigated by NATO/US/ukraine. It can be used to distract the masses from quite a few things. FTX/Election fiasco/Trump announcement and whatever else might be going on.

truthsocial.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Cant seem to upload pics (security issue)...
meh!

Little titbit - FTX were sponsors of Mercedes F1 Team in 2020 before they started losing.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I know that this thread isn't so much about truth or facts in the real world vs truth or facts in the Q world still, its fun to try.

"Obama goes to Georgia , and implies that Herschel Walker isn't smart or articulate enough to be a Senator"

Yes, it is true that Obama was at a campaign rally in Atlanta, GA. Outside of that he didn't imply anything and he certainly didn't imply that Walker was not articulate or smart enough. For anyone interested here is what was actually said.

After conceding that Walker was a fine athlete, Obama questioned whether that made him qualified to make critically important decisions in the U.S. Senate. “Let’s say you’re at the airport,” the Democrat said, “and you see Mr. Walker and you say, ‘Hey, there’s Herschel Walker. Heisman winner. Let’s have him fly the plane.’ You probably wouldn’t say that. You would want to know, does he know how to fly an airplane?”

Obama added, “Or let’s say you go to the hospital, and you say, ‘That Walker guy, he sure could tear it up at Sanford Stadium. Give him a scalpel.’ You wouldn’t say that. You’d ask — at least, I would — ‘Has he done surgery before?’”

www.msnbc.com...

Nothing about that says anything close to what the message in that "meme" is going for..Then again that does sum up politics in the US in 2022, "Who needs facts when we an just make stuff up? People are so dvided they dont care about the truth" said over and over by the Democrat and Republican parties.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Herschel Walker is 100's of times more qualified for public representation based upon his many successes and achievements compared to a community organizer.
So much irony
While O was in a limo with that Larry Sinclaire character hitting the pipe Herschel was bobsledding with the Olympic team, In his retirement
a reply to: opethPA

edit on 15-11-2022 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: YesTodayTomorrow
Cant seem to upload pics (security issue)...
meh!

Little titbit - FTX were sponsors of Mercedes F1 Team in 2020 before they started losing.

Awhile back I posted in the help? forum here somewhere LOL....about that issue....

Here is a link to upload when it does not work.......img.abovetopsecret.com...

(post by DeplorableDereliction removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
I pm'd you back but may have forgot to tell you....lol.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
a reply to: crankyoldman

I know that this thread isn't so much about truth or facts in the real world vs truth or facts in the Q world still, its fun to try.

"Obama goes to Georgia , and implies that Herschel Walker isn't smart or articulate enough to be a Senator"

Yes, it is true that Obama was at a campaign rally in Atlanta, GA. Outside of that he didn't imply anything and he certainly didn't imply that Walker was not articulate or smart enough. For anyone interested here is what was actually said.

After conceding that Walker was a fine athlete, Obama questioned whether that made him qualified to make critically important decisions in the U.S. Senate. “Let’s say you’re at the airport,” the Democrat said, “and you see Mr. Walker and you say, ‘Hey, there’s Herschel Walker. Heisman winner. Let’s have him fly the plane.’ You probably wouldn’t say that. You would want to know, does he know how to fly an airplane?”

Obama added, “Or let’s say you go to the hospital, and you say, ‘That Walker guy, he sure could tear it up at Sanford Stadium. Give him a scalpel.’ You wouldn’t say that. You’d ask — at least, I would — ‘Has he done surgery before?’”

www.msnbc.com...

Nothing about that says anything close to what the message in that "meme" is going for..Then again that does sum up politics in the US in 2022, "Who needs facts when we an just make stuff up? People are so dvided they dont care about the truth" said over and over by the Democrat and Republican parties.

Caveat: I wrote this Unrelated but funny.

Let's take your insults, and turn it around. Weirdly, the only time I see you post in here is to debunk a joke of mine. Why bother? It's a joke.

You decided to fact check a meme? Really, you spent your time, creating a post, to fact check a meme? A meme? It's a joke. As in A JOKE, as in comedy, as in a MEME!

Not all comedy is meant to be "fact" based. Or is that some rule I missed, is it a law?

Seriously, if you are going to insult with the "I know this thread..." Then stand on ground more firm than fact checking a meme, a meme, a meme about a braid dead goon who was just SELECTED to the Senate. Figure out if that last line is a joke or fact.
edit on 15-11-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Seems fishy, "other."

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Seems fishy, "other."

I wonder if that "other" column belongs to all the immigrants that came in over the last couple of years

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Scheduled start in minutes

edit on 11152022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join