It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: nerbot

Is Micron afraid of something?

Cheers

The Guillotine?

Let’s not get a “head” of ourselves here…
lol, where’s TAT when you need him ? Seriously, Macron is an odd little man, remember when threw up devil horns while holding hands with Trump and the First Lady…..Trumps expression is hysterical !
youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: nerbot

Is Micron afraid of something?

Cheers

The Guillotine?

Let’s not get a “head” of ourselves here…
lol, where’s TAT when you need him ? Seriously, Macron is an odd little man, remember when threw up devil horns while holding hands with Trump and the First Lady…..Trumps expression is hysterical !
youtu.be...

He's a scumbag, like Trudeau is. I wouldn't be surprised if they are ghey lovers. The way they look at each other is creepy AF.
Their symbolism will contribute to their inevitable demise.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
"Looks like they really went for the steal in Arizona. They had no choice. If Kari won, she would expose it all, which would lead to exposing the 2020 election. They had too much to risk. They had to go for it all - and they did.

Kari will fight this.
President Trump will fight this.
We will fight this.

Hang in there."

truthsocial.com...

The fraud carried out this election is stunning, but also very obvious. It's so obvious it disgusts me to the n'th level. And I'm not even American, I'm Canadian. However, whatever happens in the US, certainly is most likely happening here. If not now, soon in the future. We have a different system, but were still being ripped off in elections. All Trudeau has to do is win Montreal and Toronto, and he gets to be PM.

If White Hats do have control, they better be busting these clowns asap. A lot of p*ssed off people out there.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It’s just disappointing to me that our only argument right now is “they cheated” “it’s fraud”. Like I’m not a fan of the results but let’s be frank. It was the absolute worst potential political climate for Biden. And not only did we not win overwhelmingly. We barely got the house. And lost senate seats

Clearly the effective message is not “cheaters”
Whether there is cheating or not. Verbally objecting to it, is not a winning formula

Az was lost. But it’s not a blatant fraud. It was consistent down ballot. Secretary of State, senator, governor, house.
Nevada as well

It’s time we face reality that there’s no sense in optimism in these games. The constitutionalists don’t have the backing to prevail. So along with the ride we go. Until physics changes our course

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
It’s just disappointing to me that our only argument right now is “they cheated” “it’s fraud”. Like I’m not a fan of the results but let’s be frank. It was the absolute worst potential political climate for Biden. And not only did we not win overwhelmingly. We barely got the house. And lost senate seats

Clearly the effective message is not “cheaters”
Whether there is cheating or not. Verbally objecting to it, is not a winning formula

Az was lost. But it’s not a blatant fraud. It was consistent down ballot. Secretary of State, senator, governor, house.
Nevada as well

It’s time we face reality that there’s no sense in optimism in these games. The constitutionalists don’t have the backing to prevail. So along with the ride we go. Until physics changes our course

I don't know how you can't see how fraud "could have" been committed here dude. The cheating is obvious.
In our case in Canada, all Trudeau has to do is win Montreal and Toronto, and he's wins PM. There's really no need to cheat here, were getting screwed legally lol. But there is no way in hell AZ and others should be taking almost 2 weeks to finalize an election. Florida has more people than Arizona, and get it done within a few hours of polls closing. I understand that all states have their own rules on elections, but that needs to change to some degree.

Rush Limbaugh called this out years ago. He was absolutely right.
Look how Dems campaign. They don't anymore. They don't need to. And they're quite comfortable and confident that they don't need to. They don't want or need to have the peoples support.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... oving-forward/

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Thank you Dashen for ALL of the Q info & to all the main players here for this Q- thread. It is one of the most
interesting & intriguing threads I have experienced. I thoroughly enjoy the many intelligent & different minds
here & find it fascinating how you work together solving the pieces of the "Q" puzzle.
I still have much to learn & maybe I can spend more time digging in this winter.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Governor Abbott Calls For Investigation Of Harris County Elections

Governor Greg Abbott today called for an investigation into the widespread problems with Harris County's elections last Tuesday. Voters in Harris County were frustrated by confusion and delays including missing keys, insufficient paper ballots in Republican precincts, staffing problems, and more.

"I'm calling on the Secretary of State, the Attorney General's Office, and the Texas Rangers to initiate investigations into allegations of improprieties in the way that the 2022 elections were conducted in Harris County," said Governor Abbott. "The allegations of election improprieties in our state's largest county may result from anything ranging from malfeasance to blatant criminal conduct. Voters in Harris County deserve to know what happened. Integrity in the election process is essential. To achieve that standard, a thorough investigation is warranted."

gov.texas.gov... t-calls-for-investigation-of-harris-county-elections

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   
“We can’t have a peacetime Speaker; we need a wartime Speaker”
Speaker of the House: Does Biggs Have a Chance? - UncoverDC
Speaker of the House position is up for grabs; does Andy Biggs have a chance to fill the role or will the establishment prevail?[

www.uncoverdc.com... s-biggs-have-a-chance/

Hi Dashan. Thank you for 42. I hope you know how appreciated you are.
To our fearless leader.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

In a way, this highlights the horror of the ~regular~ procedure, normally practiced just weeks before.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

It's nice how the Democrats "winning" keeps the rioters off the streets, isn't it?

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

It's nice how the Democrats "winning" keeps the rioters off the streets, isn't it?

" ^^^We laugh not because it's funny, but because it is true."

Wholly unrelated.

For EMN, if you know you know. [he's taking time off?]

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
What did you name your dog?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   
First TFR in years

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

He's Draco The Lawgiver

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Democrats = Reactionaries with everything but election fraud. They are proactive with that discipline.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Stingray/Dirtbox grabs over Maricopa County elections

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   
31 of us regulars I see you have worked hard to share what we think. #32 could be a compilation of yours. Thanks for somehow cobbling this group together (and apart) for so long. The debates and the data have been stimulating. Surely, one day we will see Justice for all that is real. My hope is that we see Justice properly served while we are here alive, and that we don't have to wait till the Judgement Day. Hopium beers on the wall are still left to pull down!

originally posted by: dashen
End(X)theMadnessNow Posts
PioneerFigureSkating Posts
PilSungMtnMan Posts
RelSciHistItSufi Posts
IAMTAT Posts
FlyingFox Posts
CrazyFox Posts
F2d5thCavv2 Posts
MountainLaurel Posts
loveguy Posts
butcherguy Posts
Guyfriday Posts
cherokeetroy Posts
Caled Posts
PeteMitchell Posts
pheonix358 Posts
Sabrechucker Posts
interupt42 Posts
carewemust Posts
Ghostsdogood Posts
Justoneman Posts
Thoughtful1 Posts
RookQueen Posts
cimmerus Posts
xuenchen Posts
MetalThunder Posts
duncanhidao Posts
daskakik Posts
Charliebrowndog Posts
crankyoldman Posts
NightFlight Posts
[....]

edit on Tue Nov 15 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: Trim Those Quotes

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Only in the out-of-touch minds of Democrats in Politics and the Media, can losing control of one Chamber of Congress be considered as a "win". But that's how they see it and what Biden is overseas bragging about.

Batsh'it crazy, the lot of them!

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Even though I don't understand what you're telling us, my gut says its important.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join