It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   
France is not going to allow someone free speech? I pity the Frenchmen and hope there is a way they can beat this Cabal in France. Prayers for all of us and prayers for France. God's will be done.

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

rumble.com...

This is certainly not a complaint towards you, but I thought I would let folks know that "Rumble" has been banned in France.

NOTICE TO USERS IN FRANCE
Because of French government demands to remove creators from our platform, Rumble is currently unavailable in France. We are challenging these government demands and hope to restore access soon.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: dashen

Sir, the Republic perished in late November 1963. ( R.I.P. JFK o7 )

What we today see are long term consequences.

Cheers

I was a toddler and I can say I remember the whole thing. Grandma and I were watching the news and she said to me they were lying. Later I learned that there was no way that Oswald shot him because his boss and he were in the break room downstairs while the shooting took place. That is according to the testimony to the Warren Commission. Easy to see now she was right. It took me until my college days to remember that day we were eating poached eggs in December of 63'.

JFK, then RKF followed by MLK...Lady Justice is long overdue for the perps. RFK's assassin was brainwashed and my 4th grade mind was able to perceive that watching Sirhan Sirhan say he loved him and would never kill him. Now Sirhan admits he did it. Was he brainwashed? Most likely. Lady Justice is long overdue indeed.

edit on 15-11-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FlyingFox
Even though I don't understand what you're telling us, my gut says its important.

remember how true the vote recorded cell phones going to and from ballot boxes, stuffing them with dozens of ballots and then to lefty orgs to reup, and repeat?

Remember 2000 mules?

You ain't seen nothing yet.

Enjoy the Show

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I'm thinking that Mr POOL must have hinted at FTX, and the Sam Bankman-Fried debacle/heist, somewhere in their many financial posts?

I've had a quick gander through my directory but nothing "jumped off the page" at me...

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Jom, perhaps we could sing this as we down our hopium beers?

We should have made more meme ammo out of sheep dips and sheep shearing!
edit on 15-11-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

It's nice how the Democrats "winning" keeps the rioters off the streets, isn't it?

" ^^^We laugh not because it's funny, but because it is true."

Trust The Plan™

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Even though I don't understand what you're telling us, my gut says its important.

www.scienceabc.com...
scienceabc.com/innovation/what-is-a-dirtbox-can-it-intercept-your-calls-and-messages.html

Dirtbox is a device that can intercept your calls and messages by masquerading as a cell phone tower. A similar device with more advanced features is the StingRay tracker. There are countermeasures to dirtboxes, such as cryptophones, that have a built-in firewall to identify and thwart requests from dirtboxes

edit on 15-11-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I remember now!

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
France is not going to allow someone free speech? I pity the Frenchmen and hope there is a way they can beat this Cabal in France. Prayers for all of us and prayers for France. God's will be done.

Thankyou.

Let's see how the elderly death statistics pan out this winter now that many winter fuel allowances here have been stopped and energy prices continue to rise while apparently the solution is to force the victims to use less and still feel guilty while the suppliers charge more.

I blame Napoleon.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

remember how true the vote recorded cell phones going to and from ballot boxes, stuffing them with dozens of ballots and then to lefty orgs to reup, and repeat?

Remember 2000 mules?

Enjoy the Show

Dash,

Are you saying that you believe you have inside information, or a window into this?

I am so full of hope while wondering WHEN!!!!!

I am a loving person that has had my heart broken over the treatment of children especially and innocent nobodies destroyed for wanting to know or share the truth. This one set of now 42 threads has been a life line to HOPE!!!

Yes, it has. Dask might have to agree with me on that count.

Yes Rel.

Monty Python is always good!

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Onward and Upward

SITREP 11.14.22 - Is Something Big Coming?

To 42
A Short Review of SomeThings past

FLASHBACK

EXPOSED IN 90 SECONDS

I don’t like to use hyperbole too often because then you become the boy who cried wolf and people don’t listen to you as much.

So I’m careful with headlines like this, and I wrote this one intentionally because I believe it is true.

Folks, this is the big one, and it may just be the thing that ends up taking down not only Joe Biden but the entire crooked Democrat party.

Let me explain…

edit on 11152022 by MetalThunder because: Carpe F'N Diem

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: Justoneman

Thankyou.

Let's see how the elderly death statistics pan out this winter now that many winter fuel allowances here have been stopped and energy prices continue to rise while apparently the solution is to force the victims to use less and still feel guilty while the suppliers charge more.

I blame Napoleon.

On a side note I thank Napoleon for needing cash and selling us the western side of the Mississippi River valley. The world benefited from that until about GHW Bush Sr. He and the CIA people he infected are a blight on our land, and his legacy still is yet to be exposed fully. Clinton and Obama were his people all the way. We see the dots connecting now on that. I have seen lots of reason to say the Cabal needs defeated every where they stand or slink to hide in a corner.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I know you listen to Phil G Rel, and was wondering if you saw his last live where he relayed his intel that Fried had turned awhile ago and is now helping the WHs. If so it was a huge blow to them in their finances and will be a stunning way to expose the world on how a large part of the money laundering happened with Ukraine and the Democratic party. This helps explain why the politicians are so hell bent on getting Ukraine funds. Seems like a lot of things are coming to a head at the same time.

Inflation
gas prices
Diesel shortages
FTX
Ukraine war
Elections
Trump's Courts cases
Trump's announcement
G20 just to name a few. Almost like a storm soem peopel would say

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Remember 2000 mules?

Enjoy the Show

qresear.ch...

I wonder how many sealed indictments in AZ are for election fraud.....

I hope we find out soon.....LOL....

BTW....on 7-31-2022 it was at 340,259 now it is 371,487......+31,000 in just 4 months.....

edit on 15-11-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Roxstar

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
It’s just disappointing to me that our only argument right now is “they cheated” “it’s fraud”. Like I’m not a fan of the results but let’s be frank. It was the absolute worst potential political climate for Biden. And not only did we not win overwhelmingly. We barely got the house. And lost senate seats

Clearly the effective message is not “cheaters”
Whether there is cheating or not. Verbally objecting to it, is not a winning formula

Az was lost. But it’s not a blatant fraud. It was consistent down ballot. Secretary of State, senator, governor, house.
Nevada as well

It’s time we face reality that there’s no sense in optimism in these games. The constitutionalists don’t have the backing to prevail. So along with the ride we go. Until physics changes our course

I don't know how you can't see how fraud "could have" been committed here dude. The cheating is obvious.
In our case in Canada, all Trudeau has to do is win Montreal and Toronto, and he's wins PM. There's really no need to cheat here, were getting screwed legally lol. But there is no way in hell AZ and others should be taking almost 2 weeks to finalize an election. Florida has more people than Arizona, and get it done within a few hours of polls closing. I understand that all states have their own rules on elections, but that needs to change to some degree.

Rush Limbaugh called this out years ago. He was absolutely right.
Look how Dems campaign. They don't anymore. They don't need to. And they're quite comfortable and confident that they don't need to. They don't want or need to have the peoples support.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... oving-forward/

No, I 100% agree with the premise you surmise in your response. My doomer self point at the moment was: they are becoming more elaborate and sophisticated in their cheating. And it becomes more clear with each election passing that our simple “they’re cheating” will not suffice.
Which is what I meant by my physics line at the end. An unstoppable force must meet an immovable object and release us from all this Tom foolery

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

www.scienceabc.com...
scienceabc.com/innovation/what-is-a-dirtbox-can-it-intercept-your-calls-and-messages.html

Dirtbox is a device that can intercept your calls and messages by masquerading as a cell phone tower. A similar device with more advanced features is the StingRay tracker. There are countermeasures to dirtboxes, such as cryptophones, that have a built-in firewall to identify and thwart requests from dirtboxes

edit on 15-11-2022 by FlyingFox because:

N620FB, City of Phoenix, Pilatus P-12
registry.faa.gov...

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Ponzi scheme described, using a lot "like" in the description.

For help moving forward. With regard to any so called "crypto" token or project there is only one question to ask: What does it do??? If it does nothing, it is a ponzi scheme - period... the end. In the child's description above, you'll note that the entire value of his black box token is emotional manipulation making black box token, cumRocket, BTC all exactly, precisely, without differences the same as: Cabbage Patch Kids, Beanie Babies, Mickey Mantle Rookie Cards etc.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I'm thinking that Mr POOL must have hinted at FTX, and the Sam Bankman-Fried debacle/heist, somewhere in their many financial posts?

I've had a quick gander through my directory but nothing "jumped off the page" at me...

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

Democrats = Reactionaries with everything but election fraud. They are proactive with that discipline.

I fully expect all the white supremacists who could not get to Jan6 to loot and destroy over these election results just like they have in the past. Right? Right? I mean, I've been told the Repubs take loses poorly, and looting is all conservative racists.

Good to see you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join