It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The tide is turning.

I think this might connect to #32 [Today is the 5th]
The Wall Street Journal has an in depth front page story "Covid Aid Went to Hospitals That Didn't Need the Money".
The article goes on for another full page of analysis of the initial Provider Relief Fund under the Pandemic Aid Program and how wealthier hospitals benefited vs lower cost hospitals.

I feel that is the signal that will wake many people up, at least superficially. There should have been red flags all over when the program directed funding based on hospital revenue vs Covid case loads.

Burning Question: What did these wealthier hospitals have that HHS/ NIH needed? The title says it all. They had research centers and received funding from the NIH to conduct clinical trials related to Covid!
The NIH did not only fund clinical trials directly to the research centers but also through handing out funds directly to those hospitals.
Covid Thought Leadership

The Wall Street Journal investigators looked specifically at this INOVA HEALTH SYSTEMS, a non profit that made an obscene profit.

I've covered the way the NIH along with the Gates Foundation funded and directed what research was conducted and what the results should be that formed the basis of the Covid narrative.
Covid Aid

But there is more today.
----
Another article "Hardly Anyone is Buying Biden's Bivalent Boosters".
Amazing that they are not only not supporting the booster but are also throwing Pfizer's paxlovid under the bus. Even better they are giving advice..."As for everyone else, here's the public-health message the administration should be relaying: the best way to protect yourself from getting sick with Covid or any other respiratory illness is by getting enough sleep, nutrition and exercise."
Hardly Anyone Is Buying Biden's Bivalent Boosters

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

originally posted by: dashen

On April 27, 2022, following Elon Musk‘s purchase of Twitter, Maitreya Rael named him an Honorary Guide of the Raelian Movement for his unwavering support for freedom of speech.

this is really getting good

Well at least he's in good company

tee-hee

snort

right on.... the Mark

Seems an opt out strategy. Like the mormons, everyone is opted in, you have to run the gauntlet, I tried as a kid, to get out - which won't happen cause something something saved.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Honestly, the population of 60 on down got no education on such matters, the population 40 on down got less than none, 20 on down got something something trans.

So all of this kind of Chaos Out Of Order nonsense will make perfect sense to most.

Hell, it says right on the Federal Reserve "Note" that it is an IOU, not a credit, and yet, in the most prominent place it can be put, few see it and fewer question it.

The Slaves trade IOU's, the elite trade Slaves. Big difference.

Humans As Currency coming to the forefront, everything else matters not. It is the foundation of all the distortion on earth, not "money" or "debt" or "politics" but the enslavement of Humans As The Currency of this reality.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: dashen
Reports circling that Klaus Schwab has had a second heart attack.

Let's hope for the best.

🤞

The best will be that he has asked God to forgive him and this has changed his ways. That would be nice. I will keep the beer on the wall for now. I know I would want to have a chance to change the way I acted if I realize I have done something wrong.

I would think so too. But it seems that many lefties cannot even consider the possibility that they might be wrong, which I must imagine would make any kind of repentance difficult, if not impossible.

Well, if Scrooge could change, anything’s possible !

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
More from the book "What Really Happened in Wuhan" by Sharri Markson.
They need to make Gitmo bigger, much bigger.
Pages 177-190.
It has already been documented that the peer-reviewed articles were being censored, hidden and deleted but the war was taking place at much earlier point- the pre-print servers.
"Scandalous, pre-print servers would not accept any scientific papers that questioned the natural origins of Covid."
Markson targeted BioRxiv and the founder John Inglis. This company was the #1 in the industry.
"Pre-prints are made for sharing information in times of urgency."

When did they crack down? They stopped after publishing, then retracting a paper delving into the issue of the HIV link with the virus.
John Inglis made a conscious decision to support the China narrative.

From her analysis the biggest issue is how so many of the scientific institutions were very, very dependent upon funding from Chinese connected sources such as the Chinese Academy of Science. As a result they were afraid to "offend" them. They would lose the $ which resulted in the Chinese narrative of the origin being the only accepted version.
------
She broke down different institutions engaging in supporting the China narrative.
Medical Journals> They circled back to already published articles specifically related to gain of function research and added a header March 2020.
"We are aware that this story is being used as the basis for unverified theories that the novel coronavirus causing Covid-19 was engineered. There is no evidence that this is true- scientists believe that an animal is the most likely source of the virus."
------
Some scientists were desperate to get their research published. Birger Sorensen, frustrated by the extreme censorship, reached out to Sir Richard Dearlove former head of MI6. Even he hit a brick wall. Finally they managed to get a very watered down paper published in Quarterly Review of Biophysics. Cambridge University had a fit.
----
Medical Journal Conflicts of interest...
From dark to light spotlight on Magdalina SkipperEditor-in-Chief of Nature Journal.
November 2019 preplandemic she was in Bejing attending the Tencent Science WE Summit, which was a joint initiative with Nature-Tencent-WeChat.
June 2019 she attended the 21st annual meeting of the Chinese Association for Science + Technology.
Skipper had already demonstrated her loyalty to China in 2017 when she had Nature block more than 1000 articles that dealt with topics not China friendly such as Tibet, Taiwan and the Cultural Revolution.
-----
She brings up the issues surrounding Amy Maxmen, Nature reporter, also another big Chinese supporter of the origin from animals. Big problem for her was that a picture was published of her sitting next to Peter Daszak at the 2016 conference where he described 'Chinese Colleagues Developing Killer Coronaviruses", Wuhan Institute of Virology connection.
The list goes on including Francis Collins , Director of the NIH.
-------------------------------------
While we have been deluded with the comforting thought that the Wuhan Institute of Virology was a BSL4 lab Prof. Ian Lipkin discovered "Bat Lady's" name on studies done in a BSL 2 lab.

One of the most damaging statements made about the origin of the virus came from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence [Homeland Security, US Defense, Justice].
Without any proof they stated that "there was widespread concensus that the Covid-19 virus was not manmade or genetically modified". Still no retraction.
Office of the Director of National Intelligence

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Did you see Fojack's tweet this morning?
Lady Gaga, black eyes and a child. Very graphic and disturbing. It feels like we have a tidal wave of information coming in all at once from every direction.
Fojack Tweet

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Caled, re:

Everyone and everything keeping me from having 2 seconds to myself.

I've been experiencing very similar over the same period! Everything from requests for "2 mins of your time" turning into a half a day, thru to hearing from acquaintances that a close friend is suicidal.

Things building up to a fever pitch? Trying to take it all in my stride and not get rattled by it all.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Watching the teevee today at the gym.

Everything being shown was 50 year old reruns, oh, not the shows, the "news." It was all the same stuff, same pattern, words rearranged, but essentially the exact same thing repackaged,,, barely. If one is watching teeeveee for any "news" reason, they have thrown in the towel on their evolutionary process = they don't care what they themselves think, only what the teeeveee thinks.

All was the same except for one thing. Seems someone is doing the "retweet this and I'll make John Roberts' head taller" in real time, on teeeveee. Something is off there.

Could be money, could be insanity, probably both. Let's not forget, Germany literally repeated Nazi Germany under Jab/Rona, so they're not that bright I guess, "never forget" = "definitely forget" = Inversion.

There is a lot going on here, I could pick a few POV's, but for now the default is: Choices Have ConseQuences.

We laugh not because it's funny, but because it's true.

Speaking of this. Someone did a great thread on the Female Superhero thing, who is invariably, and I'm paraphrasing here: A Cold, Non Feminine Robot with no story arc and no growth.

Good time to repost the post on Feminine Inversion I guess. Divine Feminine

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Hey T1 you reminded me of the problem with the "peer reviewed" science journals. If I recall correctly there was a minor scandal over the whole peer review process. That problem if I am remembering it correctly was China falsifying the data. I'll have to dig into some older threads, but yet another future proves the past moment. At least for me.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

Catching up, NC, so this is a shorter reply than your post deserves...

Re SYMBOLISM in the Simpsons' Balenciaga episode:

1) The MIRRORED Bs in the Balencga logo - literally are BEES; both visually and linguistcally,

2) Pink butterflies, pink ice creams and Snails with whorly motifs all link to MK Ultra and the list of FBI P*do logos,

3) Not sure what the repeated pink orchids mean,

4) Several small baguettes of bread - which are known in France as FLUTES - think Pied Piper?

5) Marge Simpson's GOLD dress, with bow at the back, made me think she was dressed up as the GOLDEN FLEECE?

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS,may or may not be linked to "Signal to noise ratio":

Recall that 0311Warrior mentioned the app SIGNAL several times.

Incidentally, simple gematria:

SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO = 222 simple, 1332 english, 751 jewish.
Equivalents:
IVANA, NICKI MINAJ, MICROSOFT EXCEL, NEVADA, JOB DONE, BETTER TIMES ARE COMING, ROBOTS SET TO LIE, OPERATION OVERLORD, WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM, TARGET LETTER RECEIVED, F*CK AROUND AND FIND OUT, GRAYS SPORTS ALMANAC, AND FACEBOOK CANADA HATEFUL PAGES, THE SHOW MUST GO ON

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
PM

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
For those who don't recall, Assange's fit into all of this might be his conversation related Seth Rich being the real "DNC Hacker". Assange hinted that he knew who the hacker was. @Torre contends that the JB Brennan MO is to inside Hack, then blame it on who he needed to, Russia, then get rid of said hacker.

@MattCouch has dug deep, so deep his life was turned upside down, on Seth Rich and uncovered a trove of information indicating the story is fakery. Binney argues that the Hack could only be an inside, USB download, hack. SR's death was beyond suspicious, shortly thereafter Assange was isolated for good.

Tentative conclusion, Seth Rich was the original "hacker" either by JB design, or patriotic motivation. The patriotic motivation has stuck more than JB plant, as such, SR's fit into all of this is very, very delicate for Anons.

The presence of Snowden in all of this is far more murky. IIRC, the amount hacked by @snowden was something like 13miles high of docs, not just the whole internet thing, which begs the Q-uestion: is there anything not stored somewhere?

22:37 time difference.

Q Assange

Q JA

Q Snowden

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I agree, we don't know what that plan actually is thanks to the Sun Tzu like nature of the situation....

How can we trust something we are only seeing bits and pieces of is a fair question?

The only part of "the plan" I think we get is the part where the swamp is full of swamp critters on both sides of the Aisle. After that I am having to save up hopium. We are on 87 left of those metaphorical Hopium beers on my wall.

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

At no point in any debate or consultation, for any leader or conglomerate agency, will the words "Trust the PLAN" convince me or even tempt me to be less skeptical when I smell BS. In fact that's probably the last red flag I will note before I pull the emergency brake. Mysterious insider-trading cult lord whose identity and methods are completely unknown, is the first red flag.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Just me or does anyone else think this BIS 80 trillion story is a threat....
Stop releasing Twitter or any other info or we blow up the world financially....
Shot across the bow maybe?

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi a reply to: Caled

I prayed for a hedge of thorns to be placed around you both and satan rebuked. Hope that helps with the distractions!

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

dashen, re USCG tweet cod(ed) messaging:

A tweet with MAROON(ed) in, on Dec 5th = MAROON 5?

E.g. MAPS (bit of gore - be warned)... and we all know what MAP meant in Podesta emails!
"The Map that leads to you..."

edit on 5-12-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Cheers for that... just in time as my son just text saying he's feeling down and "blue" now too.

In more positive news... I consider my Ma officially red-pilled now - as she is actively seeking out odd discrepancies on teevvee!

She noticed today that the UK tennis player, Emma Raducanu, wore an all BLACK outfit to be bestowed an MBE by King Charles at Windsor Castle... Ma commented how odd for anyone to choose to wear black to such an occasion and that maybe it signalled Charles' forthcoming demise!

Article with pictures

Ma was really chuffed to have spotted this and beamed like a child!

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The 2nd chapter of twitter files was supposed to be posted 24hrs after the first one. Then it was delayed another day (to yesterday). It has yet to be posted
But Elon managed to fly into DC and spend 3.5hrs on the ground and then head to S. Florida after.
Wonder what spooked him in DC

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Time to celebrate thread contributor MotherMayEye, who's thread on PRISM, PROMIS, Politics, and Pia is being shared as an exemplar by Nate Burruano on telegram here:

Barr stonewalled & stopped investigations into all Bush / Clinton & CIA crimes, including BCCI & BNL CIA drug banking, the theft of Inslaw / PROMIS software, & all crimes of State committed by Bush

themillenniumreport.com...

PROMIS - Software linked to a complex network of domestic & global spying involving every president since the 1980s

A company in Little Rock, Arkansas -- Systematics, Inc. is alleged to be behind adapting the PROMIS software to their core banking systems allowing backdoor access to data used to predict changes in the global economy & launder money

The company was started by Jackson Stephens, Bill Clinton's former financier. Systematics installed their core banking systems in major financial institutions across the globe throughout 3 decades. In 1990 the company was bought out by Alltel

Clintons, Bush Sr., & the CIA are deeply involved in major crimes committed through PROMIS

🔗 Bill Barr Article (www.abovetopsecret.com...)

⚡️ϕ 🧲

@vDarknessFalls

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join