It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Focus on The VVISSION …

Sience ...

edit on 29-11-2022 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Republicans cave very easily when a strong Democratic woman stares at them, and yells "BOO!". That's what happened to Kevin McCarthy when Nancy Pelosi told him which Republicans to put on her Jan 6th committee in 2021.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I'm going to play conspiracy theorists, after all I'm in a Qult so I'm allowed to.

Good lord is this WW headline bad. How bad?

All the twitter bots do the square peg round hole: Yeah, but DJT had dinner with a racist.

They must be shown. This THEY was the cause celeb, a symbol of progress. Now this THEY is a cause celeb, symbol of disfunction = Inversion. Now the conspiracy part: THEY didn't "steal" a bag it was an old timely bag drop, only THEY were being watched.

This is not a Qonspiracy Theory: memories are short.

Fun thing about China is Team Joe doesn't know what to do. If the protests are real, anti CCP, Team Joe has to support CCP. If the protests are CCP created to seed chaos, Team Joe can't be seen supporting CCP. If, as we suspect, XI and Vlad have put Team Joe in the corner, they are stuck in the drowning pool.

Overall the motivation matters not for Team Joe, they are simply running around putting out brush fires with an empty sQuirt gun at this point: They must be shown, Team Joe, The People, The World, and even the bots because why not...

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I've been thinking about a way to break the contracts that have been questionably negotiated on our behalf for the mRNA jabs.
I checked into the legal possibility and it appears that it does have merit. I think that we may have been looking at this backwards. Instead of going after Pfizer we should be concentrating on Albert Bourla and his statements that he has made over the past, what is it, almost 3 years about those wildly safe and effective jabs.

He has made false, inaccurate and misleading statements about the safety and effectiveness of those jabs. In most cases the CEO and board members are protected by corporate liability insurance. However that insurance becomes null and void because these statements were lies said to promote a faulty product.

We should be having a class action lawsuit targeting the board members. Bourla is not the only one. Scott Gottlieb also stated on TV deliberate lies that Ivermectin was not safe or an effective therapeutic to promote the use of the Pfizer jabs.
Inversion of WWG1WGA.

Successful litigation will destroy them all. What comes to mind is the infamous WEF quote..."You will own nothing and be happy!" A little more inversion.

In a circular way they may be most happy to exit the deal.
So now we have a regulatory agency rapping Pfizer on the knuckles about misleading statements about children needing the jabs.>Pfizer-Regulatory Agency Knock Down

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012
That mirror and those light fixtures are not christmas decorations. I'm sure they have been there for a while.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

which makes that mirror a little more concerning. At least to me.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Speaking of symbols. Nothing to see here.
The new variant of concern is called BQ.1 and BQ.1.1.
New Variant
The first was called Alpha B.1.17.

Somehow Q is entering everyday language. We also had that shooting at the Q Club.

More family friendly>> MacDonalds has on the ordering screen QP for quarter pounder.
It just seems to be some subliminal creepage. Coincidence?

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Baby Blood
This is just ...

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Other than it being ugly, I can't see why.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Guy,
What are the three things that are circled on each side of the mirror at the top?

a reply to: daskakik
It is a FUGLY mirror......

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Chelsea Clinton on Twitter is linking to a Lancet article. As usual important details are hidden under the cloak of, this time, human rights that were violated during the Covid war.
Human Rights and the Covid-19 Pandemic

Once again chatter about getting ready for a future plandemic.
Considering that this is a retrospective review... What did they mess up with that prevented them from achieving their goal of eliminating as many of us as possible and how do they Build Back Better?

Stating the obvious but the mRNA jabs required really, really cold storage temperatures. Countries like Africa do not have the infrastructure and also did not have the manufacturing facilities to mass produce the jabs. They plan to fix that. First manufacturing plant is in South Africa and 5 more have been announced.
Bill Gates is committed to the cause and has funded cold storage facilities.
Five recommendations are made including the Pandemic Treaty which will leave the WHO in total control.

Weirdness Alert:
Pfizer = $. So why is Pfizer allowing generics for their new drug Paxlovid???

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
They are acorns, part of the acorn and oak leaf motif of that style. That also explains why there is an animals head on there since it is a hunting style decor.

There is also more than 3 on each side but that would throw off the tin foil hattery.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Aham Brahmasmi

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GopiGrl

Imo as we evolve from 12 X 12 = 144 to 21 X 21 = 441 = Now - woN, watching Clif just now > www.bitchute.com...

China is in revolt and that huge facet of the noospheric mind will ripple-vibrate strongly through our toroidial sock as such, above below n micro macro imo creating a very transmutable situation. The oh sh!t we have lost feel n what now best option, from lower controllers will be interesting, world wide.

Salvidoor sounds interesting from Clif ?.

We is Winning well now.

Blessings all

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

She is being prepared to take a position. Marriage?

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Symbolism, it's a helluva drug.

Biden’s Secret Service rental cars left charred after catching fire in Nantucket

The Secret Service rented five vehicles from Hertzto carry the president and his family, and all five of them caught fire in the parking lot, according to footage first obtained by the Nantucket Current.

“At approximately5:22 am Airport shift staff observed an active fire in the rental car overflow area through the Airport’s Closed Circuit Television System,”

Q Fire

An aside. I was out among the pewblick, The View was on the mind control box, they seem to have trotted out Muskinator Victim Alyssa Milano. No idea what they were parroting but I can guess. One Playbook. Oh, and the dead studio audience was masked.

edit on 29-11-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Also, find out more about what formulations were changed in March of 2021, after the biden administration told the pharmaceuticals they did not need government approval to tweak the Covid vaccine formulas, going forward.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Symbolism, it's a helluva drug.

Biden’s Secret Service rental cars left charred after catching fire in Nantucket

The Secret Service rented five vehicles from Hertzto carry the president and his family, and all five of them caught fire in the parking lot, according to footage first obtained by the Nantucket Current.

“At approximately5:22 am Airport shift staff observed an active fire in the rental car overflow area through the Airport’s Closed Circuit Television System,”

I was just reading that same thread and wondered if someone would bring it up here. Not sure if you saw nerbot's reply about 5 by 5. Five vehicles at 5:22am. Should we entertain this is a possibility?

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Good grief! There are several things in this article that piss me off but let me start with this....

This means vastly more funding from high-income countries to support low-income and middle-income countries in rights-based recoveries, plus implementing measures to ensure equitable distribution of COVID-19 medical technologies.

One of the wealthiest countries in the world, China, who has no regard for human rights at all and who has become wealthy at the hands of CC parents among others unleashed this s**t on the world. They have the gall in this summary (the whole damn article feels more like a lecture as well as another scheme) to tell us that we need to contribute more funding to take care of the inequitable and it evens tells you that they know China is a POS.

The pandemic began with Wuhan officials in China suppressing information, silencing whistleblowers, and violating the freedom of expression and the right to health.

PS
I did click to see other articles that she co-authored and of course it made me madder!
www.thelancet.com... 2C+Chelsea

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Too many weaklings got promoted to positions of authority across much of America over the past 30 years. It's going to take a huge shock of some kind to bring the country back to being conservative/patriotic/normal.

Well, there certainly appears some shocks coming our way:

The nature, scope and perpetrators of child trafficking
The scope and perpetrators of our political corruption, money laundering and tax theft
The whole Covid and vax scam and its fallout
Potential financial collapse and food shortages…

I once said the true measure of a man is what he does when no one is watching… Another good measure is how he behaves in a crisis of hardship. Will it be every man for himself, selfishness, or will it be love and cooperation to get through it?

Humankind will be tested—it could turn out to be pass/fail.

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join