It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
IMO...I wish Q would stick with the basic stuff first...like telling us how to take our country back...before he goes to the stratosphere with DNA theories that won't be proven one way or the other, for years.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Posted on Truth by Florida Man.....Nice observations.....

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

I get the feeling Musk and Trump are reincarnated for specific purposes, and they know what those purposes are.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Did someone say my name? The global hum continues to be "off the hook." Very loud.

I've noticed some things in the sky that I find interesting. Like in a high light pollution are, the dark part of the moon being very visible. Clouds seeming lower than usual. Bright objects in the sky with no contrails that disappear (I haven't ruled out the possibility these are planes at a weird angle). There is something going on with the sun for sure. I saw someone get sunburned through a swimsuit during the summer. Flight paths have definitely been redirected in my area lately. Sometimes you hear planes all day and night. Sometimes you don't.

We're here to experience day-today life, but our day-to-day reality is meaningless now. Would it be any different if our days were spent toiling about finding food and wood for heat? Quite the conundrum.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I wanted to add something, as I know Cal and a few others are keeping track in their own lives and we've documented a lot of sun, geomagnetic activity and schuman activity in the thread. (toning is very high this evening again).

The new crankycompound has an easier path to the sun for me. The last week I noticed the solar brightness was off the charts, eye burning, retina searing.

There is a thing I call the Solar Sidewalk, it is where the Sun hits the horizon on the ocean and flows directly to where I am standing, or in the case of Sat, sitting. It appears as if one can simply walk across the water out to the sun's portal and be gone.

The light was unbearable on the Solar Sidewalk this past week. It was calmer today. Not a coinkydinky the chem spray was out to block it, failed, but the effort was there.

No assessment on the impact of this yet, but my guess is a few others might of noticed depending on latitude. That said, Brazil, China, Q Posting, World Cup, to name a few.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

The little contraption labeled “enlightenment” in the Elon picture has some interesting info attached to it. The Vajra: Lord Indra'a indestructible weapon used to kill Asuras. More from a quick search…

“ A vajra is a ritual weapon symbolizing the properties of a diamond (indestructibility) and a thunderbolt (irresistible force). According to Hindu mythology, the vajra is considered one of the most powerful weapons in the universe.

The story behind Lord Indra's Vajra begins when Lord Indra, the king of the Devas, was driven out of Devaloka by an asura named Vritra. Vitra had received a gift that made him invulnerable to every existing weapon.

Eager to dominate the world, Vritra also stole all the water on earth for his own and his demon army’s so that all other living beings on earth including humans and gods will die of hunger and thirst…

That weapon was then used to kill the asura, allowing Lord Indra to reclaim his place as the king of Devaloka and releasing the water on earth again.”

I also noticed in the Elon pic that the cup rings on the table look an awful lot like a tree of life?

Just some random thoughts!

-Cogi

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
The light was unbearable on the Solar Sidewalk this past week.

No assessment on the impact of this yet, but my guess is a few others might of noticed depending on latitude.
edited

I have felt for a few years that the sun is getting brighter. I kind of chalked it up to me becoming older. Lots of things change with age.

But it makes me wonder if there is something to the global warming hysteria (aside from the corrupt, money laundering aspect). Perhaps it is not so much a reaction to what has happened as an anticipation of what will happen based on knowledge of sun changes and future projections.

I also wonder what could be the forbidden knowledge of the secret societies. Certainly one possibility is knowledge of cyclic global catastrophes. The highest elites might view the period between disasters as simply time to prepare for the next one. Constant wars are a great excuse to build underground bases. Then as the fateful time approaches, the general population, which has been a labor and tax resource, becomes a liability to be controlled. Why else would governments around the world be trying to kill us off with poisoned vaccines?

In all the things discussed in these threads, I find myself wondering, why now? Why the urgency? Why the deadlines? I can’t escape the thought that the power players know something critical that we do not and are maneuvering for position.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Those aren't the only interesting things in that picture.

The books.

I can't find that exact set of (three) books in a blue box, but you can see "Washington's Rules of Civility" in red, "The Constitution of the United States of America" in blue, and a book turned backwards in the box. Likely the Declaration of Independence.

There is a four book set in a black box that also includes "The Way to Wealth."

www.amazon.com...

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012

edit on 11/28/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Could be this set.

www.ebay.com...

Cheers
edit on 28-11-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

SO are we going to ignore the cans that say:
Cook OKE?
OKE

OKE Group GmbH
The OKE Group produces sophisticated technical parts and components mainly for the automotive, electronics and furniture industries.

The Group of Companies includes a total of 16 individual companies located in logistical proximity to customers worldwide. With 1,850 employees, we cover the entire process chain from the idea to the finished component.

Our core competencies are wide-ranging: extrusion, injection moulding, pultrusion, CNC machining, punching and forming technology, special machinery and toolmaking are all under one roof at our company. Depending on market access and customer structure, we combine these manufacturing methods to deliver a holistic solution.

or it's about this:
Warning it's a Reddit link
in the link there is a post from 2 years ago about buying cookies. I bet that's nothing right? I mean it's about "Animal Crossing".

Anyone else have any ideas as the what the cans mean? The new batteries that Tesla will be using are called 4680, and are about the size of a can of coke. Q-4680

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 33b3f4 No.10618839 📁
Sep 12 2020 12:30:17 (EST)
Eb3GfidXgAA6Dp8.jpg⬇

www.foxnews.com...📁
[D]eceivers.
Welcome to the [D] party con.
Q

There is a picture that is seen at the link provided.
edit on 28-11-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Those aren't the only interesting things in that picture.

The books.

I can't find that exact set of (three) books in a blue box, but you can see "Washington's Rules of Civility" in red, "The Constitution of the United States of America" in blue, and a book turned backwards in the box. Likely the Declaration of Independence.

There is a four book set in a black box that also includes "The Way to Wealth."

www.amazon.com...

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012

Good catch.

"There is no excuse for my lack of coasters"

Who even knows what coasters are these days?
That said, Muskinator is pointing to that as being important, the only thing singled out. The rings do indeed look placed, not random. Cans are separated on purpose, not random. 1&3 = 13 = banking. Water bottle almost empty? Or just filling up?

Isn't Musk purportedly sleeping at the Twit HeadQuarters?

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This is an oddly worded bit in Drop 4964.

Be aware of false prophets.

That would usually be written as, "Be wary of ..."

Cheers

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
Twice this rpg setting seemed to fit in a discussion, however I didn't post a response because I wasn't sure. Well now I think I will. Any of you ever heard of Mage the Acension before? It was a thing way back in the 90's. link Yes, I am an old school nerd. Please indulge me for a moment.

In Mage: The Ascension players play the role of mages, people who discover they have the ability to shape reality through magic. The process of this discovery is what mages call Awakening. Awakening is a mysterious, often traumatic experience, wherein a person's Avatar, a kind of tutelary consciousness or Daemon, "wakes up" within the mage granting them the ability to do magic. Once Awakened, mages can learn to effect changes to reality via will, beliefs and specific magical techniques, 
Now I realize this seems a small coincidence to our discussions, but wait there is more!

Most mages and factions within the game are working towards an occult goal known as Ascension. The nature of Ascension is open to interpretation, and each faction and sub-faction in the game differs on their views of what Ascension is. It may involve a single mage becoming a paragon of their beliefs or transcending them entirely. It could also involve a mass Awakening of the unAwakened (known as Sleepers), or at least mass empowerment through the adoption of a particular practice or belief.

Want to know the kicker? One of the factions is called the Technocracy and they are basically the magic of science. They sort of ran the show magically, since science became the established set of beliefs. I recommend reading through the link and decide for yourselves if this is a fluke or actually pertinent to the discussion. I for one can see via member posts we have "multiple" Tradition Mages as posters. Not actual mages per se,but multiple belief systems that color how we interact with the world.

Most mages and factions within the game are working towards an occult goal known as Ascension. The nature of Ascension is open to interpretation, and each faction and sub-faction in the game differs on their views of what Ascension is.

This ^^^ is most important.

It defines the entire planetary experience and, for those with eyes to see (not bots, drones, clones etc.) why things are so hard to boil down to a single thing, and, why, it is sooooo important to crowdsource the process of the Awakening.

The humans are using their genetic predisposition to facilitate the entire process, individual and collective. They do so with a collection of minions that are doomed from the get go.

The minions are in an infantile state of development at best, the world to them is black and white: gray isn't even a color option. They cannot grasp anything beyond what is right in front of them, as code in computers cannot. They appear defiant, even thick, but they are in fact stupid, as they cannot access a higher POV at all.

Why does this fit? Because they "see" same things we see, but in an entirely different way, and a way that is beyond remedial, as they cannot contextualize it in any meaningful way.

The irony?

They are sure, 100% sure, that they know it is an elephant because they can see people trying to figure it out, but their POV is inverted, they are not operating from the higher POV but the lowest, as they are not even playing so to speak.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The coaster rings looked like these rings to me at first:

Fake guns, hints at games, and American History? "It's all fun and games until patriots show up".

I don't know...

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

'Diet' Coke
"D before C"

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think the reason they are so desperate to get healthy people injected is when the "side" effects kick-in and become known, hesitancy will escalate to 100% and the healthy will go to war over their lost ones....literally.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Anthony Fauci has finished his deposition.>Eric Scmitt AG and Senator from Missouri Tweets

A new addition to the list being deposed is the FBI. This should be good. Now a reveal about the censorship of the laptop from h***.[ See Bongino]
Biggest problem going forward is having the entire deposition made public, which no doubt will be dragged once again through the courts.

Dark to light...another member of the gang. H. Clifford Lane, Deputy Director for Clinical Research and Special Projects at the NIH.
Throwing under the bus.> Seriously? The entire masking policy came from this one person after a single trip to our ally China.
Fauci expects us to believe this?
After his trip to China he was placed in the position of establishing the public-private partnership that set the clinical priorities for Covid and once again straddling the lines was on the Treatment Guidelines Panel. One would think that he might have wondered about therapeutics in all of this.
Also another medal winner.

Mask related, Fauci words "He never failed to give me the wisest, most well-informed advice."
Francis Collins words "I basically leaned on Cliff to be my point of contact for everything to do with infectious disease consequences of this pandemic."

Career Achievement Award
He oddly was asked by the WHO to go to China to learn about strategy.
China Visit

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Phoney Stark has yall decoding diet coke stains on a bedstand.

Meanwhile Q told us he was giving rocket tech to the Norks.

Also Alwaleed Bin Talal is still a major shareholder of Twitter.

I'm not trusting any of these goons.

Memes are str8 fire tho.

edit on 11 28 2022 by dashen because: Q

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Agreed. However, I have a tough time believing he purposely put that book in the box backwards without a reason. It's just not something that makes sense to do, let alone leave like that.

Also, in case anyone cares, the bottle is a reusable Aquasana glass water bottle.

www.amazon.com...

His Deus Ex Diamond Back .357 is broken. The cylinder is messed up. Trigger is broken and/or missing. Hammer might be missing too.

originally posted by: dashen
Phoney Stark has yall decoding diet coke stains on a bedstand.

Meanwhile Q told us he was giving rocket tech to the Norks.

Also Alwaleed Bin Talal is still a major shareholder of Twitter.

I'm not trusting any of these goons.

Memes are str8 fire tho.

edit on 11/28/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pheonix358

phoenix358, consider this:

With 8 billion people count recently hit, the 144,000 would be:

1 in 55,555.55555555555555555555555555 recurring!

This could be an alternate meaning to 5 by 5?

The world population clock shows almost 2.4M people over the 8B mark which throws that theory out the window.

It might have been accurate for a couple of minutes.

What "facts" make you automatically believe The World Population Clock ? 😁

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

The Tibetan Vajra Dorge is a symbolic lightning bolt from the storm of enlightenment.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join