It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
China protesting lockdowns, USA teachers demand more lockdowns, Fauxci cannot remember asking for lockdowns, Clown World imploding in real time.

eneMedia silent of course, as they should be. Election Wizard Keeping Track Looks like Posobo has a furious feed going on China as well.

Rumors getting louder Brazil is about to go full Q and remove Lulu. eneMedia Silent, as they should be.

Only way Brazil protests this much, has any momentum at all, is DJT railing about it for years = planting seeds, fruition comes latter, not when seeds are planted. Someone has to do it first, Brazil...

Team Joe silent on FTX, Hunter, Brazil, China, Ukraine as they should be. But they're begging others in the world for oil that we actually have here so there's that. Also, Joe creeps kids again for PR purposes.

There is the practice of Sauna then Cold Water Plunging. After the Hot Summer, Team Joe is about to hit the Cold Plunge of Winter.
edit on 27-11-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
QTSR Nov 26:

The majority of US Generals for the last 30 years have been bureaucratic yes men and desk jockeys. No one should have any confidence in them.

You don't get to be a General in the US military by being a dynamic leader or thinker. You get there by conforming to group think. Which is why the US military hasn't had a victory since WWII.

They cater to political whims and activism.

Tactically , at the small unit level we routinely win tactical engagements because our Lt's and Capt's. are well trained, But the traits that enable those victories are weeded out before anyone is allowed to advance to field grade level.
edit on 27-11-2022 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

EBS and Q posts tonight?

underpass61, the Brunson docket was discussed on Phil Godlewski's LIVE last night, Saturday:

1) He says the case was actually heard a year ago,

2) 3 possible outcomes:
a) SC don't hear it - thereby committing the same treason congress did by refusing to investigate the fraud allegations tabled in congress on Jan 6th - MILITARY INTERVENES,
b) SC hears it but votes against it - MILITARY INTERVENES,
c) SC hears it and agrees (9-0?) - Biden and other 387 removed and POTUS45 takes Presidency whilst new elections held.

3) If case was completed a year ago, why no action yet?
a) Needed the people to be more ready to accept - avoid civil war,
b) Another fraudulent election aids that,
c) Another year of Biden's impacts on the people aids that,
d) The FTX funding Dems fraud aids that.

4) The PG LIVE last night is 1 1/2 hrs but first 30 mins covered his own court case but also included several comms:

a) 14:36 music lead-in... #1436 IT'S HAPPENING,
"IT'S HAPPENING!" also repeated verbally towards end of video,

b) "I AM THE KING OF EXPOSING THE TRUTH" = 1437 jewish gematria =
EBS TOMORROW
MONDAY NOVEMBER

c) "JOHN DOE ONE" = 105 simple gematria... #105:

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148154941 šŸ“
Nov 5 2017 19:54:47 (EST)
Please pray.
Operators are in harms way.
High risk.
High value targets.

Please pause and give thanks to those who would die to save our republic.
More to follow.
Q

388 HVTs from court case being arrested by military?

d) "JANE DOE THREE" = 110 simple gematria... #110:

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148156937 šŸ“
Nov 5 2017 20:08:46 (EST)
MSM.
CIA counter-ops.
Will all fall down.

Q

PG also said "Y'ALL WILL CONTINUE TO FALL DOWN".. reinforcing gematria comms.

e) He said to look out for his further updates Sunday then on Sunday posted this video:
i) "WHEN CRYPTO HIT THE MOON",
ii) "IF THIS IS OUR LAST..." (long pause and knowing smile)... "VIDEO TOGETHER, SAYONARA"

I know many don't value PG's input but I felt it important to note the markers above!

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Exactly. Flag Officers are a separate entity. Checks and balances. Yet that changed after WW2 when huge corporationā€™s needed to keep their military contracts, who better to hire than the people in high places that approved the funding, and had ā€œbuddiesā€ still in.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The stage has been set for the last trumpet?

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
3 New Q drops... so far...and I forecast it 129 minutes before in post above!:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 39ab48 No.17830238 šŸ“
Nov 27 2022 19:58:52 (EST) NEW
Be aware of false prophets.
I am not a prophet.
You are not a prophet.
We are not prophets.
Focus on the mission.
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 39ab48 No.17830259 šŸ“
Nov 27 2022 20:01:47 (EST) NEW

Anonymous ID: 4595e5 No.17830253 šŸ“
Nov 27 2022 20:00:59 (EST) NEW
>>17830238

Q & A ?

>>17830253
In time.
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 39ab48 No.17830326 šŸ“
Nov 27 2022 20:06:20 (EST) NEW
What is coded in your DNA?
Who put it there?
Why?

Mankind is repressed.
We will be repressed no more.
Information is knowledge.
Knowledge is power.
Information is power.
How do you protect your DNA?
There is a war for your DNA.
Protect your DNA.
Ascension.

Q

edit on 27-11-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

A very intriguing post and information share. Especially the part regarding the Supreme Court hearing an election case. I'm going to look into that right now. The timing is right.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I read something about the Covid-19 vaccines affecting our DNA. I think it was our wise thread contributor CrankyOldMan who authored a post on this subject recently.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

To add some interesting history to the BRUNSON BROTHERS and "A Brunson" being a final TRUMPet blast!

Note President Reagan at the 1:06 mark in this one:

Also look at Raland Brunsons address on the court doc... it's spitting distance from the UTAH data center (in #2027)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Re DNA affected by covid vaccines...

Consider that the Qphones purported to be coming out, to access the Quantum Internet/Financial System, are reported to be secured by DNA identification to access them - a bit like the fingerprint gun.

Now consider how that might affect those who have been vaccinated in their access of the Quantum system?

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I always thought they started putting time released chimeras in the Vax in early 2021 ā˜ ļø

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Replying to self. RE: Fauxci Reveals etc. Linky 11:58 AM

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Here is why none of this matters anymore, even if the reveals will keep dripping out.

The jab was meant to alter DNA = fact.

The reason folks took the jab was to Alter Their DNA = fact.

Those who created the jab knew what DNA changes they wanted = fact.

After 2+ years the DNA changes should be showing up = maybe.

WHO, or what, is keeping track of the genetic changes, mutations, occurring as a result of the mRNA code?

For those who took the jab, have they had their DNA checked to see if the changes are in alignment with the desired changes put forth by themselves, Pfizer, Moderna et al?

If folks have not had their DNA scanned for changes, why not?

Where are the pewblisched studies detailing the before and after DNA changes to the population involved in the Great Experiment?

What will the down the road impact be of the Genetic Changes from the following generations, and are those who took the injection happy with those potential outcomes?

Detailing what happened now is pointless IMO, unless the conversation is centered around the above. What was done was done, people chose because of fear and only fear, the results are the issue now, not how they got "tricked" into choosing.

The how we got here is pretty damn clear even to those who are dead asleep. Fauxci pawn will be the face that is put forth to get us here, and, to reveal certain aspects. The eneMedia will not report it, or even fully grasp how his "flip flopping" was designed into the playbook.

First Time DNA Mentioned.

Choice Point.

Choices have ConseQuences, even if not self evident in the moment.

To be fair I was just having the exact Q conversation with someone not an hour ago. What I was pointing out is that if one took this thread as human history for the last 6 years all the details would be here. From 3-13-2020 until 3-13-2021 the evidence concerning what The Rona, the Jab, the efforts etc. were in here in detail: enough information to show what was what and even the why.

Even more, if you go BACK in the thread, you'll see 23&me, the Goog and DNA Collection, and one can add it to The Rona to flush out a full picture. I'm not joking, this thread is a time capsule that details all of this unfolding in real time, it all happened to us and all shared, crowd sourced, and ultimately leading us here.

That entire conversation was just had by me.

Q's post telegraphed by Rel, topic in previous page. Pay attention folks, it is about to get fun for those with eyes to see: Yes, Fun.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Brunson lawsuit site....ralandbrunson.com...

If you read the right side....A Fed Judge denied this.....while waiting for 10th Circuit decision on appeal they decided they could file with SCOTUS via rule 11.....www.law.cornell.edu...

SCOTUS ONLY rules on what is being argued....this case was never argued in the lower courts so they will ONLY decide if a decision can be made based on the rule 11 argument....interesting case....

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
this deserves a revisit on hacked voting machines in 2016?

NG cyber troops?

President Barack Obama on Thursday ordered the expulsion of 35 Russian diplomats and sanctioned Russian intelligence officials who Washington believes were involved in hacking US political groups in the 2016 presidential election.

The measures, taken during the last days ofĀ Obama'sĀ presidency, mark a new low in US-Russian relations which have deteriorated over serious differences onĀ UkraineĀ andĀ Syria.

"These actions follow repeated private and public warnings that we have issued to theĀ RussianĀ government, and are a necessary and appropriate response to efforts to harmĀ USĀ interests in violation of established international norms of behavior," Obama said in a statement from vacation in Hawaii.

2ndairy

Obama Lifted Gain of Function Ban 10 Days Before Leaving Office

edit on (11/27/2222 by loveguy because:

I forgot to place emphasis upon what standing did Obama have to act so rash toward Russia?
edit on (11/27/2222 by loveguy because: šŸ™šŸ’ž

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I wanted to add something, as I know Cal and a few others are keeping track in their own lives and we've documented a lot of sun, geomagnetic activity and schuman activity in the thread. (toning is very high this evening again).

The new crankycompound has an easier path to the sun for me. The last week I noticed the solar brightness was off the charts, eye burning, retina searing.

There is a thing I call the Solar Sidewalk, it is where the Sun hits the horizon on the ocean and flows directly to where I am standing, or in the case of Sat, sitting. It appears as if one can simply walk across the water out to the sun's portal and be gone.

The light was unbearable on the Solar Sidewalk this past week. It was calmer today. Not a coinkydinky the chem spray was out to block it, failed, but the effort was there.

No assessment on the impact of this yet, but my guess is a few others might of noticed depending on latitude. That said, Brazil, China, Q Posting, World Cup, to name a few.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

File under "Could be something... could be nothing!":

The post today re DNA was #4966.

5000 minus 4966 = 34... #34 Emergency Broadcast

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567888 šŸ“
Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 (EST)
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUSā€™ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUSā€™ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury ā€“ certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

Maybe, there is also an alternate meaning to Q Clearance Patriot?

= Patriots CLEARED for Quantum System access (through unvaxxed DNA check)?

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I watched Loy Brunson explain it to David Nino Rodriguez, Juan O Savin, and "the Ghost" last night on ninoscorner.tv
It's all happening now.

The video has been posted on Rumble

Interesting that they were able to bypass the 10th circuit Court utilizing rule 11 which allows them to bypass and go straight to the SC in cases of a national emergency. The fact the SC ruled and allowed that is amazing.

Exciting times

edit on 11 27 2022 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11 27 2022 by underpass61 because: Added

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
What is coded in our DNA?

The ability to TALK............

Aliens modified our DNA to jump from caveman to talking man.........

Listen to the into to this Pink Floyd song.....1:13

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

BTW the 2nd one is season 17 of Ancient Aliens.....

edit on 27-11-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

First Time DNA Mentioned.

This may be the first time DNA has been brought up by Q, but I'm not surprised to see it.

This is something I brought up in these threads years ago, but never got much play here or anywhere else really. May be time for a revisit...

I Ching:

THE HEXAGRAMS (KUA) ARE ASSIGNED TO THE GENETIC CODE CODONS:

There are 64 hexagrams (kua) in the I Ching and there are 64 codons in the universal genetic code. The kua can be thought of as being composed of 3 symbols of 2 lines each. The codons are composed of 4 nucleic acids taken 3 at a time. The problem is: which nucleic acid corresponds to which I Ching symbol?

Philosophical wonderings have been in the minds of men from their birth. The above thoughts are a small part of that philosophy.

We are getting more context on what he means by ascension.

"It will be biblical "

šŸ»

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join