It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

We are getting more context on what he means by ascension. "It will be biblical "

Dashen will be here shortly with his wet blanket ... because ... Island.

P

edit on 27/11/2022 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

LOL....

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I don't think this was mentioned yet:
Ascension (healthcare system)

Ascension is one of the largest nonprofit and Catholic health systems in the United States as of 2021. It operates more than 2,600 health care sites in 19 states and Washington, D.C., including 142 hospitals and 40 senior living facilities. It employs more than 142,000 people as of 2021.[6][7] Ascension had an operating revenue of $27.2 billion at the end of fiscal year 2021.

The Wall Street Journal reported on a collaboration between Ascension and Google in 2019 to share health information about its patients with the technology company. Known as Project Nightingale, the stated purpose of the collaboration was to make it easier for physicians to access and search their patient records. The partnership drew criticism over privacy concerns and the potential for violations of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services opened an investigation into the project in 2020. Carson Schmit, a professor of public health at Texas A&M University, noted that the Nightingale Project could improve health outcomes, especially by gathering data from minorities that are underrepresented in clinical studies, but also raised the lack of a patient opt-out and the Project's unclear transparency and accountability processes as concerns.

Project Nightingale

Project Nightingale is a data storage and processing project by Google Cloud and Ascension, a Catholic health care system comprising a chain of 2,600 hospitals, doctors' offices and other related facilities, in 21 states, with tens of millions of patient records available for processing health care data. Ascension is one of the largest health-care systems in the United States with comprehensive and specific health care information of millions who are part of its system. The project is Google's attempt to gain a foothold into the healthcare industry on a large scale. Amazon, Microsoft and Apple Inc. are also actively advancing into health care, but none of their business arrangements are equal in scope to Project Nightingale

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   
OK everyone let's use our noggins again.
Ascension

the act or process of ascending

Ascending

a
: rising or increasing to higher levels, values, or degrees
ascending powers of x
an ascending scale
b
: mounting or sloping upward
an ascending path

The root of all of this is the word "Ascend"
Ascend
the 1c definition seems to work well with the DNA messaging line of thinking.

to conduct nerve impulses toward or to the brain

Now correct me if I'm wrong here but how would having untainted DNA allow for any kind of group messaging? On the other hand everyone that got the vaccine has a simular item in their system that would allow for a message to be sent to then.

Then look at the earlier posting by -Q-
Q-4964

Be aware of false prophets.
I am not a prophet.
You are not a prophet.
We are not prophets.
Focus on the mission.

Now what would happen if a message was sent internally to people that received the vaccine only? Would they believe that god was talking to them, and if so doesn't that cover the topics covered in Q-4964?

What if this internal voice told them to take their lives in order to ascend to Heaven? Would they

Could this be how suicide weekend happens?

Anyways that's just my thoughts on this. We need to stay aware for the safety of those around us, as well as staying focused on what we are doing.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Excellent thought. The vaccine may be the interface with their blue beam voice of God tech.

One way to encode DNA is with an mRNA vaccine.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   

There is yet another aspect that is a possibility ... a remote one ... but still.

What if WE, that is, all of us, here and elsewhere, all trying to seek justice on behalf on humanity... are in fact the 144,000.

Biblical much.

P

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Isn't that what mRNA does naturally? I'm sadly glad someone else sees this point.

a reply to: pheonix358

I hope that there are more than 144,000 people/clans/tribes/whatevers.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Yes, that's what mRNA does naturally. 🍻

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Thanks for that Brunson/Nino/Savin video link up61!

Every source useful at the mo!

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Not much

New Mexico Judge Allegedly Killed in Murder-Suicide
stateside

Along with the two adults, several animals were also found dead at the scene. Pinkerton is believed to have shot Albert, as well as the animals, before turning the gun on himself, police say. 

This?
Wall Street Silver

Some people are committing suicide jumping out of their windows.

An apartment building in Chengdu in China… the government is welding the entrance door to the apartment building to enforce the lockdown… if you do not have enough food at home, you will starve…

edit on 2022/11/27 by CrazyFox because:
. Ancient aliens is something, extra (additional) terrestrial (land)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I always thought they started putting time released chimeras in the Vax in early 2021 ☠️

I thought they started introducing it, with the drive-up "testing" of sticking up a blood brain barrier, with a probe.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
I don't think this was mentioned yet:
Ascension (healthcare system)

Ascension is one of the largest nonprofit and Catholic health systems in the United States as of 2021. It operates more than 2,600 health care sites in 19 states and Washington, D.C., including 142 hospitals and 40 senior living facilities. It employs more than 142,000 people as of 2021.[6][7] Ascension had an operating revenue of $27.2 billion at the end of fiscal year 2021.

The Wall Street Journal reported on a collaboration between Ascension and Google in 2019 to share health information about its patients with the technology company. Known as Project Nightingale, the stated purpose of the collaboration was to make it easier for physicians to access and search their patient records. The partnership drew criticism over privacy concerns and the potential for violations of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services opened an investigation into the project in 2020. Carson Schmit, a professor of public health at Texas A&M University, noted that the Nightingale Project could improve health outcomes, especially by gathering data from minorities that are underrepresented in clinical studies, but also raised the lack of a patient opt-out and the Project's unclear transparency and accountability processes as concerns.

Project Nightingale

Project Nightingale is a data storage and processing project by Google Cloud and Ascension, a Catholic health care system comprising a chain of 2,600 hospitals, doctors' offices and other related facilities, in 21 states, with tens of millions of patient records available for processing health care data. Ascension is one of the largest health-care systems in the United States with comprehensive and specific health care information of millions who are part of its system. The project is Google's attempt to gain a foothold into the healthcare industry on a large scale. Amazon, Microsoft and Apple Inc. are also actively advancing into health care, but none of their business arrangements are equal in scope to Project Nightingale

The Wall Street Journal reported on a collaboration between Ascension and Google in 2019 to share health information about its patients with the technology company. Known as Project Nightingale, the stated purpose of the collaboration was to make it easier for physicians to access and search their patient records.

This ^^^, has been the excuse given for this data collection for the last 30 years. There is always the "worst case scenario" attached "Google says, what if there is a huge train crash during a snow storm and doctors cannot get the records of who is allergic to peanuts in time to save the child with cancer stuck under the rail?"... "which is why we need to collect your data and store it in the cloud, for your safety and protection."

What has happened within this movement is that medical records are now shared with everyone, mostly those who are not in the healthcare industry.

Why is the state giving your health data to political consultants?

If there is one thing people should have learned, the "healthcare INDUSTRY" does not care about anyone's health - at all. While there are individuals who do, the INDUSTRY does not give a ratsa$$ about anyone's health at all: See The Rona, Ivermectin, change of vaccine terms, senior homes, CDC, WHO, denial of human rights, Fauxci worship as examples.

This has been about DNA, control, manipulation. Your DNA holds all your memories, all your lives, all your experiences, all your past, all your future, all of the all: That's the part the priestly class of science call "junk." That's the part, the junk, the science ghouls want to control. Every jab alters it, every EMF alters it, every chemical alters it, or can, programmed thoughts can and do alter it, and it is all by design related to control and it is all about to blow up.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   
higs boson

Quantum field theory describes the microscopic world of particles very differently to everyday life. Fundamental “quantum fields” fill the universe and dictate what nature can and cannot do. In this description, every particle can be represented by a wave in a “field”, similar to a ripple on the surface of a vast ocean. One example is the photon, the particle of light, which is a wave in the electromagnetic field. 

synapse

What Synapses Do

Synapses connect neurons and help transmit information from one neuron to the next. When a nerve signal reaches the end of the neuron, it cannot simply continue to the next cell. Instead, it must trigger the release of neurotransmitters which can then carry the impulse across the synapse to the next neuron.

Once a nerve impulse has triggered the release of neurotransmitters, these chemical messengers cross the tiny synaptic gap and are taken up by receptors on the surface of the next cell.

I can't articulate my thoughts right now but want to present similarities....

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Isn't that what mRNA does naturally?

edit on America/Chicago1127America/ChicagoSun, 27 Nov 2022 22:56:29 -060027202210 by Enderdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

But could that message tell them (all the so called vaxxed) to attack the unvaxxed?
Sorry me mind has been worried about this for a while now. All the bloody mandates
of masks, social distancing & the jabs (yes many were mandated) & now the real possible
NO Money, everyone tracked beyond personal rights & privacy, & social credit scores is
extremely depressing to say the least.
I worry that the un-jabbed will be put in the camps & etc. I really hope & pray there are
true White Hats that will come thru before the above possibly happens.

Hope I made some since...sorry had to take some pain meds back, neck & especially
trigger finger. Trigger finger? Bloody Hell Hurts like AMF!!! Had to finish washing RV
today.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   
It has escalated. Someone tweet this to the @Muskinator.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Timely reminder, PFS!

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar

But could that message tell them (all the so called vaxxed) to attack the unvaxxed?
Sorry me mind has been worried about this for a while now. All the bloody mandates
of masks, social distancing & the jabs (yes many were mandated) & now the real possible
NO Money, everyone tracked beyond personal rights & privacy, & social credit scores is
extremely depressing to say the least.
I worry that the un-jabbed will be put in the camps & etc. I really hope & pray there are
true White Hats that will come thru before the above possibly happens.

Hope I made some since...sorry had to take some pain meds back, neck & especially
trigger finger. Trigger finger? Bloody Hell Hurts like AMF!!! Had to finish washing RV
today.

Cheers
Ektar

Your point and GF's point are valid. I would contend they will be unfounded in the end.

Remember last year I said when the narrative would shift, and it did. When that happened, the Jabbed set their own timeline, which can be seen now in the day to day. There are folks wearing masks, still living in fear, but their impact and interaction with non jabbed is meek at best, invisible for the most part. They/we are divided.

What is likely to happen is many who were "duped" will turn on each other in an attempt to right the wrong. Clif High observed this as a possible outcome come winter. I think this is less likely now, but that's just me at the moment NOT being in and among the jabbed.

Balance will be maintained, if not in the traditional manner. The key will be to be confident in the choice made, jab or not jab, in order to hold the balance for all. In the meantime, China, Brazil are cutting a new timeline, which will change things again.

Good to see you, I feel that trigger finger pain, I get it too on occasion.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Did you see this

November 23, 2022
The Solicitor General of the United States Department of Justice replaces the U.S. Attorneys
(Good news! Elizabeth B. Prelogar, the Solicitor General of United States, the official attorney on record for the defendants, and in behalf of the 388 defendants, waived their right to respond to this lawsuit, thus allowing the SCOTUS to move forward!)

Interesting Numbers

edit on 2022/11/27 by CrazyFox because: Still listening but so far it seems like military way (appointed military counsel for defendants)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thank you for responding...I have been laying low since sinus sx in Aug & still
have on going infection, plus fall is sheepdog herding competition & just finished
2 wks ago.

What I forgot to mention in that post is the concern (maybe you got it) that the
jabbed may all turn on the unjabbed via control from the possible injected computer
system. Almost like a game of war or chess, the jabbed having to fight for their life
against the controlled bots...until we are saved...LOL! But no seriously.

Cheers
Ektar

Thank you for coming back. I am just a follower with questions here & there but I am
thankful for everyone here & especially for the acceptance & kindness I have experienced.

Edit re Crazy Fox? The video of the door being welded shut in China...the welder did not even
have a Welder's Helmet nor face shield on & one was lying on the ground next to him &
then towards the end he picks up a face shield with one hand to hold in front of his face while
he continues to weld for for maybe a minute or so more...strange isn't it?
edit on 27112022 by Ektar because: Forgot some info

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join