It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 369
<< 366  367  368    370  371  372 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   
aM reply to: Guyfriday

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything
Back to ya.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I mean, you can spell 0DIN from the poster's name "Oddvin"!

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   
It can't be mere coincidence that Trump's civil case, the Biden probe and the border crises are all simultaneously on display. I suspect there are big pieces being moved behind the scenes. If anything, I assume this means the wealth transfer & collapse will accelerate exponentially until something finally breaks.

Economist Peter Schiff Says 'Nobody’s Money Is Safe in Any Bank' — Warns of Financial Crises, Depressions

Economist Peter Schiff expects a lot more banks to fail, warning that “nobody’s money is safe in any bank.” He stressed: “When the Fed sets interest rates too low and prints a lot of money … it unleashes massive inflation, creates tremendous economic imbalances that result in financial crises and depressions when the bubbles burst.”

news.bitcoin.com...

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
.. www.elle.com...
Ask E. Jean: Should I Sue My Fraudulent Boss (and Ex) for Sexual Harassment?

This ^^^ triggered this.

These are a few of the heroes of the Anti MAGA Polarity.

The of course are all Victims, which is the standard from the so called "left" and their Control Formula, but there is something hidden in plain sight.

For some reason I didn't see it as clearly before.

"Extreme" MAGA, Make America GREAT Again = Self Sufficient = Not A Victim. DJT is not a victim, does not portray himself as such.

The Polarity Opposite is extreme Victims.

The Heroes of the "left" are not only victims, the are extreme victims, cartoonish characters that are so absurd they cannot be real, but in order to counter the MAGA Polarity "extreme" (that's how they view MAGA) they must in fact trot out people who are the opposite = these cartoon figures.

The hilarious part is as actors, their parts are so broadly written as to be really more Soap Opera than real life, and, accordingly it appeals to those fixed by Soaps.

The Heroes of the "left" are not only victims, the are extreme victims, cartoonish characters that are so absurd they cannot be real, but in order to counter the MAGA Polarity "extreme" (that's how they view MAGA) they must in fact trot out people who are the opposite = these cartoon figures.

So true, I found this beauty of a link on another post. It's a good one...how can you be a huge fan then accuse of....?

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

There's something about the psychological effect of going to sleep with a strong belief, like election night 2020 when DJT won....and then waking up to some kind of dystopian nightmare. A whole generation who grew up on sci-fi and disaster movies was warned about it, so it was literally their deepest 1984 fear come to life. Almost as bad as getting nuked, to give it context.

These people aren't going to be disinformed easily, and are sticking to their guns, especially after the C0vid fiasco. I'm not trying to say much about it, just to put my finger on the type of people you said were doubters about the rape civil cases. The same people who lie about everything, all the time, are truthful about this thing, ummm, no.

Thinking about it, the Left using the rape smear at every chance is intended make people indifferent about the subject when Epstein-level crimes become known.
edit on 11-5-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

There's something about the psychological effect of going to sleep with a strong belief, like election night 2020 when DJT won....and then waking up to some kind of dystopian nightmare. A whole generation who grew up on sci-fi and disaster movies was warned about it, so it was literally their deepest 1984 fear come to life. Almost as bad as getting nuked, to give it context.

These people aren't going to be disinformed easily, and are sticking to their guns, especially after the C0vid fiasco. I'm not trying to say much about it, just to put my finger on the type of people you said were doubters about the rape civil cases. The same people who lie about everything, all the time, are truthful about this thing, ummm, no.

Thinking about it, the Left using the rape smear at every chance is intended make people indifferent about the subject when Epstein-level crimes become known.

I'm not trying to say much about it, just to put my finger on the type of people you said were doubters about the rape civil cases. The same people who lie about everything, all the time, are truthful about this thing, ummm, no.

Well there were plenty of puss faces at the town hall too. The applause weren't unanimous. I think in a strange and unintended way that the Biden steal and current presidential debacle has opened the door for Trump to oust the globalists. Trump has never wavered in his narrative regarding the "rigged" election and it seems to me that the taboo spell the msm put on our nation is fading like the fog lifting along the coast. Last night was the first time the msm looked foolish defending the rigged election and the blow back today was epic. Trump is reaching more people, I was shocked at the way the town hall event unfolded but yes there we still plenty of people in the audience that didn't clap for Trump, but he doesn't need all of them, at least not yet...Trump grabbed the momentum last night, the news cycle momentum that he used to dominate.
I am hoping the Georgia election case backfires on the democrats. Game on, I am going to enjoy the show and pray Trump wins the 2024 presidential election.

edit on 11-5-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

edit on 11-5-2023 by FlyingFox because:

This ^^^ is so much more pronounced the last few weeks. I won't link, but this Loudoun VA school this is insane, not a rational human souled being in the bunch is a mild explanation, actual demons is probably better. The monsters are just monsters and nothing more it seems, no pretext. They even ate their own today on the CNN thing drawing even more attention to it.

2020 rip off was disappointing for folks who don't know "you must show them..." but post Rona the world just went nuts fast.

We've reached the point I dreaded for myself. I was talking with my neighbor, who loves the cranky POV, but I find myself hopelessly without words to express the complex nature. Everything it tied together, DJT, Syria, Vlad, FED, BRICS, BLM, Joe, Media all of it, and yet there is just no way to impart that effectively anymore, even for me, who is good at it.

I said yesterday, "I read the 60+ declassed depos showing no russian anything" and the response was "how is the regular guy supposed to do that?" No counter from me, also feeling of too late anyway.

Just like that, it feels dystopia, post nuke. The last three weeks in particular. And yet, it is possible to find a POV that is smooth, even charming, but very very very far from the baseline.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

The most nefarious feature of this whole charade is that the human population is practically held at gunpoint, coerced to provide the manpower that props up a totally amoral, deceitful, unscrupulous system, enabling the psychopaths to commit their heinous crimes, undisturbed. The choices we have are either play the rigged, fake money game or live an impoverished life of destitution and hardship. Those are the only two options. We have so many limitations and restrictions placed upon us, you nearly have to become feral just to escape.

Agree. As far as I can tell, we've subverted a system that allows for prosperity to be accessible to a majority of the US population in favor of a system that allows a few to accumulate immense wealth at the expense of the general welfare. I'm speaking most directly of the federal reserve/income taxation system, which is responsible for our consistently inflating currency, though of course there are deeper layers to the theft of the wealth of the US population.

Everyone's money is consistently worth less, year after year, as opposed to a commodities(like gold) backed currency type system, which historically in the US put the dollar on a steady, slight deflationary trend. During such time as we had no national bank, the dollar slowly and steadily increased in value year after year.

Like you said though, practically at gunpoint. If not a majority, a large minority of Americans are really only a few months away from homelessness in the wrong circumstances.

I think you can add to that the fact that advocating for the homeless is not a popular cause. They are mostly unsung victims, a nuisance at best.

@COM, agree. Sadly, you appear to be exactly right with your criticism of Johnson's programs. Homelessness and poverty are no less of a problem today than when Johnson declared war. Probably more so. Of course, helping the homeless and poor appear to have never been the end goal.

I think if we recreate the mechanisms that allow the common man to prosper, these problems will mostly solve themselves.

Anyhow, on the fed, the nature of money and how it relates to my comments here and the predicament we as a nation and a planet find ourselves in, I think Lewis Lehrman's comments in the 2011 congressional hearings chaired by Congressman Ron Paul are very informative and enlightening:

He gets right to it at the beginning of part 2, the steady deflationary trend that the dollar was on during that period in history when we had a dollar that was on a gold standard. Both clips are worth a watch.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Don't forget Kerry! He's in there too somewhere, isn't he?

(Looks over at Kerry)
Don't taze me bro!

a reply to: Justoneman

Another possible mechanism that might bring about a pole shift is a large celestial body passing between the Earth and the sun (Nibiru or what have you), blocking the sun's energy entirely during the eclipse. Seems unlikely, I suppose, but it is another possible mechanism.

a reply to: Justoneman

I think you raise a valid point. I don't mean it as a slam on anyone, I'll run long on posts at times too. I try to split the difference, provide enough substance without going too long.

Anyhow, it gets me too. I'll catch myself reading on autopilot halfway through sometimes on some other users' longer posts. On the other hand, some of the best and most informative posts I've read in these threads were rather long, so they can't be all bad.

a reply to: socialmediaclown

Sounds like a great way to compromise password protection for all google users. A properly equipped third party will probably be able to hack that system without too much trouble, whether or not google will be selling access(I'm fairly certain they will be).

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I was about to write a post criticizing RRN for not having a fully functional website, but it seems to no longer be an issue. In the past, I was never able to access the oldest pages of posted articles. You'd click on page 56 or whatever to go to the oldest articles posted and the website would never load it, just run forever. Looks like they fixed it though, so that's nice.

Many spiritual schools of thought believe and teach that thoughts have some sort of power or form. They are not merely internal creations that exist only within our brains. Our crude understanding of the laws of physics tends to confirm this.

If we accept this as reality for the sake of discussion, then the answer would be yes, they most certainly can, which is not to say that they always do. The subject's thought patterns, as well as any who might be sympathetic to the subject's thought patterns, are also a part of that system.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 11:18 PM
link   

We've reached the point I dreaded for myself. I was talking with my neighbor, who loves the cranky POV, but I find myself hopelessly without words to express the complex nature. Everything it tied together, DJT, Syria, Vlad, FED, BRICS, BLM, Joe, Media all of it, and yet there is just no way to impart that effectively anymore, even for me, who is good at it.

a reply to: crankyoldman
The powers that be are very good at this game, mostly because they play with loaded dice and marked cards.
This country needs a miracle, I hope we get one.

The way i see it is eventually things stopped making sense because all the lies and rigging of the system has caught up to itself, decades, centuries in the making. The patterns don't exist anymore, they stopped because they have become obsolete the system is incongruent. I see that our society has began to feed exclusively off the things that divide us rather than the values we share. It has become a bitter world where the haves and have nots have been falsely assigned. Ostensibly our society is trying to right the wrongs but in reality there are extremely nefarious, evil demons at work. Some kind of incentive exists that seems to rise past money. Our current "leaders" are killing our currency and subjecting our countrymen to horrible consequences. We seem to be silently surrounded by catastrophic man made events, someone is waiting to pull the string. We cannot forsee what lies ahead. 50 intelligence officials have deceived us, so many deceptions, the media is muting the outrage and redirecting the frustration and anger to Trump. Something has to give, I feel we are in store for a life changing event and perhaps some of our "leaders" are aware and this may explain their behavior. How many of us sense something is coming? Something devine or something wicked?

I think you are touching on something Cranky, we have all been explaining the same thing in different ways and as you stated..we cannot impart that effectively any more...we have reached the point where we need to see something, anything to explain what we've been experiencing, articulating ad nauseum.
How much longer do we have to wait for the other shoe to drop?

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   
As Title 42 has just ended, and everyone is watching what's happening at the birder, I decided to see if post #42 had any relevance:

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147591125 📁
Nov 2 2017 01:54:29 (EST)
We serve at the pleasure of the President. DJT

1) Decode of timestamp:

Nov 2 = 11 2 = 22 = completion or end,

2017 01:5 = 11:5 = May 11th

4:29 = 42 9 = End of Title 42.

2) Gematria:

We serve at the pleasure of the President. DJT = My Fellow Americans The Storm Is Upon Us

(Top answer under simple gem)
edit on 11-5-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Richard Hoagland's take on it was that they went, but what they found there was so wild that they had to fake the landing footage to cover it up. Lots of large crystalline structures most notably.

There are some historical anomalies that Hoagland cites to support his theory. There is a transmission during one Apollo mission where the astronaut sends: "We're down among them now", when they were nowhere near the lower elevation that would have put them even or close to even with any lunar mountaintops.

You also have Aldrin taking the controls and changing the landing location at the last moment, completely unplanned supposedly.

Another odd anomaly are astronaut Bean's odd paintings of the moon, which show quite a different landscape from the one we are told exists up there. Bean gave some very strange accounts of his experiences on the moon, and I think he was said to have had some "mental health" episodes which kept him out of the public eye for many years.

Hoagland went into quite a bit of detail on these things in the book that he and Mike Bara co-wrote, "Dark Mission". Fascinating read.

a reply to: Guyfriday

It's certainly not exclusive to the Swiss aristocracy, though it's a safe bet the Swiss aristocracy are thoroughly involved. Marrs does a good job of detailing some of the Johnny come lately families in "Rule By Secrecy". It's been a few years since I read it, so I can't remember the names. I think the Warburg family was one such though if I remember correctly.
edit on 11-5-2023 by TheBadCabbie because: to combine the two posts

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I was just going to say this, but for totally different reasons.

ormer CIA Director John Brennan, one of 51 intelligence officials who falsely suggested Hunter Biden’s laptop could be Russian disinformation, spoke to a House subcommittee Thursday as the panel investigates the origin of the “spies who lie” missive.

Brennan’s transcribed interview with the Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government lasted more than four hours, according to Fox News.

Rep. Kat Cammack (R-Fla.), a member of the panel, told the outlet on Thursday that while the subcommittee is still in the “fact-finding phase” of its investigation, what is already known about the letter and its origin points to federal agencies being weaponized to help Joe Biden in the 2020 presidential election.

Looks like these agencies are still functioning under the prior President. Since you still address a former President as "President" it would be fair to say that people like Brennan, Clapper, and Blinken were serving a Private citizen with the title of President rather than the current active President (at the time).

In Q-42 (posted above) the "we serve at the pleasure of the President" is before Trump. Hint that many people in the Government were still pledging their allegiance to Obama?

in Q-506

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f946c4 No.21439 📁
Jan 7 2018 23:01:24 (EST)
IMPORTANT:
Do you understand what just occurred?
POTUS Tweets [15 min] between.
POTUS missing "Q" in select word.
DEFCON [1] POST HERE
POTUS mods Tweets [1 min] between.
POTUS adds "Q" in select word.
This was not meant to signify AUTH / established.
This is to train you how to understand the correlation between posts and Tweets.
Future proves past.
Wind the CLOCK.
The CLOCK and the GRAPHIC are ESSENTIAL.
Feel privileged - POTUS just spoke to this board [P_pers]
We serve at the pleasure of the President.
Q

we have "Feel privileged - POTUS just spoke to this board [P_pers]"
Did Trump ever address the chans directly? If not then who was this "POTUS"?

and finally in Q-1581 we have:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 682934
Jun 20 2018 20:22:46 (EST)
We serve at the pleasure of the President.
We left the decision on timing to him.
Today, at the rally, he made his decision.
Shift in tactics.
Attacks ^
Q

And I think the important piece here is that the "We serve at the pleasure of the President" part is in the very beginning of the post. This could indicate that everything underneath the statement is from the perspective of aligning with Trump, instead of the ending the post which could mean aligning with Obama.

Things to ponder though, things to ponder.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
sadly, not shocked

“DEVELOPING: This is the most important developing story in the country. The COVID-19 murder for money scheme in the hospitals appears, in many cases, to have been carried out by fake doctors and nurses,” Renz wrote on Twitter.

So much bad news these days.
Not much to say except I'm not surprised.
Then this...

And finally this...
Barr & Geraldo, two peas in pod

It feels like the crazy got turned up a few notches. Even the most jaded among us must have trouble with those thre stories/tidbits...bing..bing...bing.
Damn, I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

I wonder how many people have done something similar to these nurses who were not nurses. I mean could there be that many guns for hire to actively participate in mass murder. We can add those governors that ordered Covid +ve into nursing homes, Fauci's Remdesivir, faulty manufacturing practices for the jabs and now the test kit. The list goes on and on.

Now we can add this, apparently a whistleblower has come forward claiming that Rochelle Walensky was not really the CDC Director but rather just a Senior Advisor.
Lisa McGee from Vaxxchoice

Also why are there so many Director and senior level positions in government not officially filled but just temporary placeholders?
Just watch her position will be filled with someone who will be assigned as "acting" Director vs being the formal Director.

Maybe I'm just not interpreting this correctly but look at this> Acting HHS Director
Why not just say Director?

It wouldn't really take as much organization and orchestration as you might think.

Most medical professionals follow the protocols established by the medical institution that they work for. If they don't, they're likely to find themselves looking for another job, if they still have a license once the smoke clears.

The AMA is every bit as fascist as some claim as far as I can tell. The boards that control the licensing of medical professionals are basically part of the same club, if they aren't actually a part of the AMA. Any dissenting professional can have their credentials pulled on the say so of a very small group of people.

The alopathic school of medicine is fairly fascist in nature, and defends its fiefdom very vigilantly. You can see this in the large schism between alternative medicine and alopathic medicine. Sure pharmaceutical companies play a large part by providing such powerful incentives, and with their criminal activities, but the philosophy and institutions behind it are essential to the power those companies wield.

If the FDA, AMA, and other similar institutions weren't so compromised, or didn't enjoy so much control over the medical industry, we would live in a different world.

Anyhow, they wouldn't have had to compromise the line workers, just the administrative officials that determined and enforced the protocols. Step on dissent, and repeat. By the time the flawed practices were discovered, the damage had already been done.

Edit to add that fraud tends to be commonplace within the medical industry. Mistakes are often made and subsequently covered up on a day to day basis. This is the culture of the industry. As a result, a large portion of professionals in that industry have been conditioned from day one to close ranks in situations like these where they have messed up pretty badly. Some speak out, sure, but these tend to be the exception, not the rule. Most of those complicit will not own up to any of this if they can possibly avoid it. It's the culture of the industry.
edit on 12-5-2023 by TheBadCabbie because: to add the last paragraph

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Quick thing, and I'm not too sure where to place it, but since it does have a -Q- effluence, I thought here might be good.

Q-4343

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 5544fb No.9346961 📁
May 28 2020 12:28:20 (EST)
USA total pop: 328 million
COVID-19 deaths: 100,000 [lockdown]
Japan total pop: 126 million [condensed (island)]
COVID-19 deaths: 850 [no lockdown]
2 + 2 = 5?
Q

In Japan there is a term, "Toushi-kabu". This is a type of investment trust for investors who want to benefit from the expertise of professional investment managers who are responsible for managing the assets in the trust.

These trusts can also be used by institutional investors such as asset management firms, who may invest large amounts of money in a single trust to gain exposure to a specific asset class or sector.

These fall under a type of investment listed as a variable interest and dividend. If used in conjunction with a specific company, it can be called a "Co. VID" Back in '19 there was a massive spike in these Toushi-Baku investments. and wouldn't you know it of the 880 billion dollars the top 30 billion was all traded in one company. Nomura Asset Management Co., Ltd.

Could the "COVID-19 Deaths 850 be about dollars and billions as well as be related to the non-Nomura Asset Management Co owned companies?

Ok so here's why I'm posting this; a quiet mouse just told me that an attempt to crash the Japanese economy might be taking place. One of the clues that was handed to me (not literally handed but figuratively) was that Warren Buffet has started investing in Japanese businesses. It's not a bad idea, but my mouse told me that this might be a Soros styled move in disguise (ie what Soros did to the English pound back in the 90s). This mouse didn't squeak about if this was going to be an intentional hit like Soros did, or if it will be an accidental hit. They just squeaked about the possible issue.

Might be worth keeping an eye on the Japanese Economy for the next few weeks while all the nonsense about Hunter is going on.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Here's a stream of the CNN Town Hall event with Donald Trump hosted by Liberty Doll. The event starts at about 23 minutes into her stream. Watching the first few minutes of it, she's not talking over it much if at all.

Can't find the raw full event anywhere on Youtube. If it's there I can't find it. I can't imagine why CNN wouldn't want to stream the entire event...

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Good Evening All….💐

“ I can find the stream of hope encompassing us all..all the rain that’s falling, all the misery, when I look in to your eyes and find your magic so alive and free…melting all the days and nights together….melting all the present time together with our dreams…finally reaching the sea..”

Don’t often post songs, but Damm, this song sure sums up my feelings, lol, yeah, makes me cry, what can I say, this journey isn’t for sissies…..ok got 3 pages to catch up on…..be nice to your florist this Mother’s Day, we’re friggin exhausted !

“ Sailing “ by Gary Marks 🎼

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Neo-liberal, wokeist': Twitter's possible CEO Linda Yaccarino faces heat for WEF link

Twitter's current CEO Elon Musk is ready to step down to make way for a new executive. In a tweet, he confirmed that Twitter will get a new CEO in six weeks. However, we did not get a name out of him. A new report suggests that NBC Universal's ad and sales chief Linda Yaccarino will be taking up the mantle of chief Twit. Neither Musk nor Yaccarino have confirmed the deal but Twitter doesn't want to wait for any official statement. Multiple Twitter users pointed out Yaccarino's proximity with WEF and raised it as a serious concern, going as far as calling her a 'neo-liberal wokeist'.

Apart from being the chairman of global advertising and partnerships at NBCU, Yaccarino is the Chairman of the WEF's Taskforce on Future of Work and sits on the WEF's Media, Entertainment and Culture Industry Governors Steering Committee. This has turned out to be one of the biggest bones of contention.

One tweet called out the situation saying, "Elon Musk's potential hire for Twitter's new CEO is already being attacked as a neoliberal wokeist because she is a world economic forum board member and writes the occasional tweet opposing bigotry, but her twitter follows and replies would seem to indicate she's an alt-lightist."

www.businesstoday.in... 023-05-12

Elon Musk urges Don Lemon to launch new show on Twitter

Elon Musk has a suggestion for former anchor Don Lemon now that he’s out at CNN: Start a new show on Twitter.

Musk, the eccentric billionaire who purchased the social media platform last year, replied to a weeks-old tweet from Lemon on Tuesday urging him to serve as a content creator on Twitter.

Have you considered doing your show on this platform? Maybe worth a try. Audience is much bigger,” Musk replied to an April 24 tweet from Lemon announcing to his 1.4 million followers he had been fired by CNN.

thehill.com...
edit on 12-5-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 366  367  368    370  371  372 >>

join