It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 363
<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Guyfriday

I think I've been had. Your photo showing his knighthood insignia is very likely authentic, the Q is probably a photoshop

What better way to hide in plain sight than to photoshop your own picture to fake that there is "nothing to see here".

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BioavAilabilityGuy

Hi Bag, talking of "new abilities", I'm feeling exhilarated and at peace today, after experiencing a timeline jump overnight. Very weird.

My mother explained that she used to recognise timeline jumps when physical items with strong emotional attachments would "disappear" from her life... In my case it was slightly different. Something I was doing for several hours yesterday I cannot do today - and today's parameters of it signify that it should have been impossible to do yesterday!

BTW, I found an archive folder of our telegram convos; with a few videos in - but none that i recognise as being significant comms?

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
Worse Than 2008’—Bitcoin And Crypto Now Braced For $540 Billion Crisis, Ethereum Cofounder Warns After Price Boom

Bitcoin was created on August 18th 2008 in a global financial crisis. hmmmm...

August = 8

1 + 8 = 9

2 + 0 + 0 + 8 = 10

8 = placeholder to represent a "progression" sequence of what follows because the sequence needs momentum, and "infinity" as the duration of the potential, which is...

9 = analogue

to

10 = binary = digital.

"The Great Reset".

Bitcoin was perhaps started specifically for the purpose by TPTB to facilitate the transfer from an analogue cash system to a digital cashless system by implementing and aiding it's acceptance en masse first. The concept is obviously the main product but profit is double-bonus good.

Maybe started by a Japanese man called Eron Musk after he developed Paypal and he was then commissioned to prototype Bitcoin as part of the planned evolution to a more modern currency source.

Also consider Mr Musk's public involvment with Bitcoin and other crypto.

We could be looking at many systems in the future and Bitcoin may not play a huge part, but this stood out like a sore thumb to me.

Gravity, I love it ...

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Oi bruvvas wots all this then.....?

Looks like Captain Kangaroo

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Qangaroo

Cheers

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

The Pentagon Fort Detrick lab leak is in play now.
Pan dora's Gamble
Well this is definitely a watch the water moment.

We can always count on the CDC to do their part for the cause.
The lab inspectors from the CDC inspected the facility and just waved away concerns over the rusty old drums. Nothing to see here. This is more than incompetence.

But it gets better "Somewhere along the way, an automatic shut-off feature designed to keep the outdoor tanks from over-filling was deactivated."
This might explain why President Trump took on the Pentagon.

Day after defense secretary fired, top Pentagon officials asked to resign

So Mark Esper was fired 9/11.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Since when did we get into the diaper business?
Chelsea Clinton Diaper Supporter

Aside from the obvious 8's, since when are diapers an investment?
The Launch

Things are starting to become a bit too obvious at this point. All for 8%.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I hope it is true that they have Walensky.
Keeping track of resignations August 17, 2020 three top officials from HHS resigned.
In the Midst of the Pandemic Top Officials Resign

I just want to highlight Jose Arrieta. He was the CIO and had only been in his position since May 2019. Seems rather a short tenure.
He was responsible for PROTECT. "HHS PROTECT has become the central clearing house for data reporting the Covid-19 outbreak. The WH has relied on HHS to become the point on analytics reporting, bypassing the CDC."

#4802 clip
WHY DID THE WH STRIP THE CDC CONTROL OF C19 DATA?
BIGGER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE.

CDC Covid-19 Mortality Overview
The CDC is getting their data from death certificates, which are lagging and as we have seen subject to creative data.

There may be two sets of data which was brought up in the book "Operation WARP Speed" and the confusion this caused. That would be proof that the data is faulty. At this point I wouldn't trust either the CDC or HHS.
It would be interesting to know if Arietta arranged for a bit of tinkering in the system.
Where did he go?
Dalrada Financial Corp

Gematria hmmm. Project PROTECT

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Mad panic' evacuation as IAEA warns of a nuclear accident at Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia plant occupied by Russian forces

An exodus from towns and settlements has begun as fears mount of fighting near a contested nuclear power plant in Ukraine, say officials.

The UN International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) said the situation around the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant that is occupied by Russian troops was becoming critical.

We must act now to prevent the threat of a severe nuclear accident and its associated consequences for the population and the environment," said a statement from the IAEA Director General Rafael Mariano Grossi

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: BioavAilabilityGuy

Hi Bag, talking of "new abilities", I'm feeling exhilarated and at peace today, after experiencing a timeline jump overnight. Very weird.

My mother explained that she used to recognise timeline jumps when physical items with strong emotional attachments would "disappear" from her life... In my case it was slightly different. Something I was doing for several hours yesterday I cannot do today - and today's parameters of it signify that it should have been impossible to do yesterday!

BTW, I found an archive folder of our telegram convos; with a few videos in - but none that i recognise as being significant comms?

Boy you said it My UK Brother. Whoa, three this week and I'm as disoriented as I've ever been. Ma's observation is absolutely spot on.

To add. I walk this stretch of beach regularly, at the end of the loop I tend to lean on this rather large multi ton rock at the water's edge and view. Tues, it was there, Sat, gone, as were the rocks around it, poof. Even odder, Sat was mix of random people I had seen the week prior, in the same exact spots, including a woman sitting in a beach tent at a beach club with a Juvenile Hawk - yes an actual Raptor. What all that says I have no idea, but it was curious.

There have been dozens of such the last two weeks, but I'll hone in on that stellar observation above. The removal of objects is just a thing, a touchstone of sorts, but the emotional attachments is spot effing on. That is the disturbing one, as from our linear pea-brain POV there is no rhyme or reason to things of interest being no longer of interest, and yes, wondering how X or Y was possible and not now is brain hurting.

There is a Great Heinlein book Joe: A Comedy Of Justice that explores timeline jumping in the extreme in a pretty accurate way.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Going to go out in a limb and call a false flag prior to or on Wednesday…

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

There is a Great Heinlein book Joe: A Comedy Of Justice

In my timeline, I recall that as "Job: A Comedy ..."

Cheers

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Based on previous patterns, I predict that the Hunter Biden event will be anticlimactic and will result in a slap on the wrist if anything. It's another distraction from the freakshow.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
a reply to: nerbot

Since when did we get into the diaper business?

The entire country has been wearing diapers for a couple of decades now.

Cheers

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Quantum leaps in time would be difficult to manage because of the loss of time. It would be like having pockets of amnesia. Losing the ability to construct a logical sequence of events would be very disorienting. Not only would one thing change, everything would shift.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
Based on previous patterns, I predict that the Hunter Biden event will be anticlimactic and will result in a slap on the wrist if anything. It's another distraction from the freakshow.

Wondered that myself.

Cheers

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I hate to be a Debbie Downer but ya know...fool me once...

If I'm wrong I'll eat my hat.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Just tossing this out. Morning Sun Brings Heat.

Phoenix (rising) Suns in the Playoffs as well as the Miami Heat.

June 18th. (oddly, the highlight is not mine, but in the goog/answers response)

edit on 8-5-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   
TACO TUESDAY coming into focus... is it the fake alien invasion? Or Joe Biden's stroke followed by impeachment?

I got this comms lead from the 9:30ish mark of this PG telegram video where he talks about:

TACO Tuesday
TACO FOOSday
TACO STAND

1) There are two posts with TACO in: #4172 & #4817, but #4172 is a 3 year DELTA tomorrow - TUESDAY May 9th:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 8eea9c No.9094684 📁
May 9 2020 11:53:05 (EST)
www.foxbusiness.com...📁
Dates are important.
January 15, 2020.
>Historic trade deal w/ China signed
>>China loses billions in clawback
>[Held][Timed] impeachment articles are delivered to Senate
>FIRST case of COVID-19 lands in UNITED STATES [Seattle-Tacoma International Airport]
Do the Chinese like losing?
Do the Chinese want POTUS removed/replaced P_elec_2020?
Do the Chinese want BIDEN installed P_elec_2020?
Is this about the virus OR THE ELECTION?
Q

a) Date AND timestamp encode May 9th - so does the post number because 4+1=5 and 7+2=9.

b) First read of this is re Biden impeachment because Tacoma International Airport = TIA = a minor stroke,

c) Second read is that this relates to the expected migrant surge at the southern border on Thursday when Title 42 expires.
Since Tuesday is 9th and Thursday is the 11th, then that gives 9-11, so maybe the planned False Flag.

2) To those that think I've read too much into this, consider these TACO/TUESDAY tweets from @realDonaldTrump, @IlSharko and @PapiTrumpo, which indicate TACO TUESDAY is an important event:
Jun 10 2021 14:37:21

Watching the dems and crazy Nancy go after Ilhan Omar is almost as deliciouso as Taco Tuesdays...

Jun 11 2021 12:30:30

Crazy Nancy playing chicken with Ilhan Omar and losing is almost as deliciouso as taco Tuesday...😭😭😭🤣

Oct 19 2021 20:52:58

I LOVE TACO TUESDAYS!!! t.co...

Nov 09 2021 15:14:15

I love the smell of Tacos on a Tuesday... smells like... VICTORY!!!

Nov 30 2021 12:37:13

I LOVE TACO TUESDAYS!!! t.co...

Dec 21 2021 11:09:41... = 122122`and 11:09:41 = May 9th to 11th

Taco Tuesday Mood...🥳🥳🥳 t.co...

Dec 28 2021 14:38:24

I LOVE TACO TUESDAY!!!

Jan 11 2022 10:04:56

BUENOS DIAS, PATRIOTOS!!! ENJOY YOUR BEAUTIFUL TACO TUESDAY!!! AND LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

Jan 18 2022 10:27:44

I LOVE TACO TUESDAYS!!!

Feb 22 2022 10:03:57

BUENOS DIAS, MY BEAUTIFUL PATRIOTOS!!! NATIONAL MARGARITA DAY ON TACO TUESDAYO?? ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIBA LA FIESTA!!!🥳🥳🥳

Mar 01 2022 15:41:52

I LOVE TACO TUESDAYS!!!

Mar 19 2022 22:55:31

ENJOY YOUR BEAUTIFUL FREEDOM FIESTA WEEKEND WITH YOUR BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS AND FAMILIA!!! AND IF THERE ARE TACOS INVOLVED... MAKE SURE YOU INVITE IL PRESIDENTO!!!🥳🥳🥳 BUENAS NOCHES, MY BEAUTIFUL PATRIOTOS!!! I❤️U!!!

Mar 22 2022 10:42:05

Buenos dias to everyone, especially a certain stripperita that owes me 300K!!! WE'RE BUYING TACOS FOR EVERYONE WITH THAT #O!!! BETTER PAY UP!!!

Jun 21 2022 13:17:19

I LOVE TACO TUESDAYS!!! AND I LOVE HISPANICS!!! t.co...

Jul 12 2022 12:00:56

FELIZ TACO TUESDAY!!!🥳🥳🥳 I LOVE HISPANICS!!! t.co...

Jul 12 2022 12:24:54

Happy Taco Tuesday @FLOTUS! t.co...

Jul 29 2022 15:10:55

KEEP CALLING THEM TACOS!!! t.co...

Sep 20 2022 09:13:58

BUENOS DIAS, MY BEAUTIFUL PATRIOTOS!!! I LOVE TACO TUESDAYS!!!🥳🥳🥳

Sep 30 2022 14:43:10

Joe Biden thinks Latinos can't use the internet.
Jill Biden compares them to tacos.
And Nancy Pelosi needs them to pick up the crops.

EL TIME-O TO WAKE UP-O!!!

3) PG's use of TACO FOOSday may point to the fake alien invasion that Werner Braun said was the final ammunition to be used by the cabal - think FOO Fighters. Then there's also the UFO TICTAC terminology.

4) Some interesting gematrias:
TACO TUESDAYS = MILITARY OPERATION, THE SIGNS OF THE RAPTURE, PROJECT SIGN, MOON RIVER, APRIL FOOLS DAY, WE'RE COMING HOME, DOUBLE JEOPARDY, GALACTIC FEDERATION, INTERSTELLAR, TONIGHT BE READY

I LOVE TACO TUESDAYS = HEALING BRAINWAVE, TRINITY SAVED US, PROTECTION OF JESUS CHRIST, WHAT HAPPENS TODAY?, VAGUS NERVE, DEFENDING OUR NATION SECURING THE FUTURE, JUBILEE OF JUBILEES, YOU ARE SAFE NOW, LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS

edit on 8-5-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Uncanny.

Remarkable.

I told you a year ago m.A.L.I.C.E. would go insane, mashing up things that made no sense in an attempt to keep up with both too much use of the playbook and splitting polarities to counter the Awakened, pretty funny actually.

Worth noting what the Muskinator replies to.

Very True.

Adding the above ^^^ to Inversion = everyone we are told to hate.

new topics

top topics

<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join