It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 365
<< 362  363  364    366  367  368 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

During the Great Mortality, anthrax infection were sometimes misidentified as the plague. In todays world China still is having a major issue with Yersinia pestis. I wonder if a new outbreak will happen sooner than later?

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Timeline jumping is something we all do every day all the time. Most are unaware of it. Every time your emotion shifts, you switch course to a new path. If you think of emotions like notes on a musical scale, whenever your thoughts, feelings, beliefs change, that's what moves you up or down the scale. Each scale holds a new thought pattern that branches your timeline into different experiences toward new possibilities. Usually these shifts are subtle which makes them unnoticeable. But sometimes they are abrupt and life changing. For example, if you receive an epiphany or a shock to your system (exciting or tragic news). The more self mastery you have over your emotional output, the more control you gain over your future probable outcomes.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

Can I build on your response with a pretty basic question that I think is important to know the answer to?

Are we the only ones that can change our timeline?

I'm thinking, with concern, about the cabal's capability to cause our timeline jumps...

Can they do this independently and directly?

Or can they only achieve this indirectly; by changing our emotions or driving our thoughts and actions, which in turn causes us to jump timelines?

I guess I'm saying, in summary... Are we sovereign over our own timelines?

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I don't know where you got that from, but the Stone of Destiny was most certainly under the chair.
FF to 1.20 mark

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
I get more news and incite from this particular thread and these particular contributors than any and all news programs combined. I really appreciate the incredible contributions you all make, it is a very civil group who have a knack for getting stories that would otherwise be unknown to me and mind you i share them. It has helped me see things much clearer, even if most people would think I am " out there" they have not seen as many pieces to the puzzle as I have, as we have.
It's been a while since I first declared the storm has arrived, lol, I've been off more than I care to count but May 11th seems like another doozy with title 42 coming to an end, so I'll buckle up.
Cheers

ME TOO!

Thanks guys and gals. I have taken your sources to my family and friends for them to understand better. I can hear it working. I can see the gears grinding in the heads of even the ones who wish to remain ignorant as can be.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
She is a knock out. I suppose she could wear contacts so that her eyes are blue. I totally approve. Lol.

Something about symbolism here.

New York sculpture

They have to show us something so horrific. It seems New York has some issues.

Talk about timing Obama is selling his place in Washington!
Obama Selling House in DC

Now why would he do that?

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Circling back to farmland, finally someone is taking the lead on controlling how much land Chinese nationals can purchase!
Desantis leads the way
Google is suddenly having a rash of suicides.
Senior google Executive jumps from building

This is the second. I wonder if it has anything to do with AI.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: CrazyFox
Super long post sorry timed out (it would have been longer lol)
By no means was this a call to hasten the newly crowned monarch's demise. Long live

Fun with 20k
m.youtube.com...
m.youtube.com...
m.youtube.com...
40k?

The last video where it starts off discussing USO's, unidentified submerged objects was very good! I would love to see more or a follow up. I have long believed that most UFOs or UAPs are from this planet, from the ocean. There are many stories of naval crew members and others witnessing USOs.
I'll have to keep a look out.
It reminded me of Shag harbor......

I too feel like something from our past is here and is in the shadows for some reason. Either our forefathers who went a different path or demons from hell. Aliens if they are here, seem to be applying the non interference rule to some degree. My guess has always been it is us from the past, or the future.

It brings to my mind that I learned of the Earth shifting in historic records by reading Einstein and his comments about the weight of the ice caused the Earth to flip 90 degrees in one move. Others are sharing on the web that our Sun is going to cause another event. Assuming this does happen how do we survive to be here now?

One thought would be the ocean, but we know it will keep going in the same direction as the angular momentum at the time of the pole shift. However if you could be deep in a valley of the ocean in a building 5 miles long as the video is saying SOMETHING is roughly that long and is moving, all that might happen is a change in direction for something there.

edit on 9-5-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Peter Daszak is having a fit that there are people believe the lab leak.
Peter Daszak Twitter

But there is more. The NIH have restarted funding the Bat Coronavirus Emergence grant R01110964, 3 years and 2 days after it was first suspended. Odd how he is counting down to the day. Almost like there may be some plan.

NIH Reinstates Eco Health Funding

I simply do not believe or trust that the NIH are going to have any real serious oversight with what they are up to. To date the NIH has had almost non existent expectations. Now we have Eco Health with 33 partial/ complete genomes ready to be "enhanced".
I don't know how they can possibly believe that the public is okay with this because regardless of all the scientists on the gravy train we are the ones paying for this.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

They definitely do it indirectly by swaying our emotions and beliefs and manufacturing our consent. They use numerous influences to steer us toward predetermined probabilities. I don't have evidence but I feel like they can do it directly too. Through invasive mind control, memory wiping, DNA mutation, electromagnetic radiation, stimuli that trigger us through our senses, toxins and poisons to disease and destroy our minds and bodies... They may have a multitude of modalities that they use to manipulate humanity and keep us locked in artificial timelines where they remain securely in power. As long as they can keep us fearful, paranoid, confused, agitated, enraged, frustrated, stupified, zombified, desensitized (or in great pain), terrorized, dazed, disheartened, hopeless, broken, addicted, apathetic, dogmatic, unimaginative, narrow minded, divisive, depressed, preoccupied, distracted, distraught, bored, uninspired, unfulfilled, ashamed, self-loathing, etc...we will remain imbalanced and continue creating distorted, irregular frequency patterns that prevent us from transmitting and receiving clear reception. This hinders us from manifesting desired timelines and probabilities. I don't know how, but it feels to me like we're kept in repetitive time loops where we replay certain scenarios again and again. Like the movie Groundhog Day. Maybe they have a way of "resetting" or "pruning" us somehow, cutting off and eliminating all other possibilities until they get the outcome they want.

The only way to gain sovereignty over our own timelines is by gaining sovereignty over our thoughts, emotions, behavior and actions. This is done primarily by healing psychological wounds and traumas, reprogramming beliefs and overcoming triggers. We have to work to revert our nervous system from sympathetic response (fight/flight, allostasis = imbalance) to parasympathetic dominance (rest/digest, homeostasis = balance). Doing this promotes conscious awareness, heals our minds and bodies, clears distortions and realigns us with our true, evolutionary path.
edit on 9-5-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The FED is a branch of the IMF.

IMF Cautions Zimbabwe Against Plan for Gold-Backed Digital Money

“A careful assessment should be conducted to ensure the benefits from this measure outweigh the costs and potential risks including, for instance, macroeconomic and financial stability risks, legal and operational risks, governance risks, cost of forgone FX reserves,” an IMF spokesperson said Tuesday in an emailed response to questions.

Unrelated, or maybe in fact related.

In Dimwit Doooofus news.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
Hugh Hendry: the truth about the banking crisis...

How bad is it going to get?

Real bad

I think we are missing a reason for why we haven't collapsed two or three times since 9/11. The people of the Earth in a large way have learned we give of our lives for their freedoms. Our money represents success like Trump's money did for his TV fans. The ones who are disgruntled with the US and the Dollar are the ones we had to stop from abusing women and children or have been scandalized by our Gov in "our name"....

Many of the ME types get it that it is our CIA in league with the devil and that we are not able to stop it at the moment. If we ever do stop the evil pedo's from ruling Earth forever, we will see a boom of successes and worthy dreams fulfilled like no other. A boom of riches like the rain of Arrakis in the book "Dune".
edit on 9-5-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I have taken your sources to my family and friends for them to understand better. I can hear it working. I can see the gears grinding in the heads of even the ones who wish to remain ignorant as can be

a reply to: Justoneman

That made me laugh, we seem to have a similar family and friends dynamic. I've stopped watching cable news for about two weeks now, I figured if it's newsworthy I'll see it here or find it on a few sites I peruse. This thread has become a site in and of itself within ATS.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Oh and this story just popped up, knocking over another card in the Biden House.
From: Fox News via MSN News (because I didn't want to speand hours hunting it down)

Tara Reade, who has accused President Biden of sexually assaulting her in the 1990s, tweeted a cryptic message about death before she potentially testifies to Congress following an invitation from Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene and Matt Gaetz.

"I want to make something clear. If something happens to me, all roads lead to Joe Biden," Reade wrote Sunday afternoon. "Joe Biden and DNC political machine threats, bullying and intimidation over the last three years will not work."

"I am not suicidal," she added.

The message includes a promise to testify before Congress, to address "what happened and what" she knows.

But this part was what I found interesting;

"I should not be under investigation nor am I a foreign agent. I am a private citizen. I was a former staffer of Joe Biden’s that has chosen to step forward to tell the truth," Reade continued.

She added: "The tactics using intimidation and bullying to silence me and suppress me using DOJ and FBI and social media will not work. Leave me alone. I will testify under oath in Congress if asked to do so and tell what happened and what I know."

"The Biden corruption must end. Period," Reade said.

So was she placed under investigation in an attempt to intimidate her?
Then oddly this story was written as part of the one above:

The cryptic message was posted after Dr. Gal Luft, a co-director of a Washington D.C.-based think tank, claimed he was arrested in an effort to stop him from revealing information about the Biden family.

"I’ve been arrested in Cyprus on a politically motivated extradition request by the U.S. The U.S., claiming I’m an arms dealer. It would be funny if it weren’t tragic. I’ve never been an arms dealer," Luft tweeted on Feb. 18.

He added: "DOJ is trying to bury me to protect Joe, Jim, and Hunter Biden. Shall I name names?"

House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer, a Republican from Kentucky, told FOX Business’ Maria Bartiromo that his committee is trying to communicate with Luft and tried to get his testimony.

"This is something we take very seriously. We had already identified this individual. We had hoped to talk to this individual by now but for whatever reason we have been unable to," Comer told Bartiromo on March 2.

His committee is continuing to investigate alleged coordination between the FBI and members of the Biden family, including the president and Hunter Biden.

Well, if that isn't illegal I'm not sure what is. Here it seems we have a President that will stop at nothing to prevent people from testifying in Congress about his family's activities.

I also found this story on Fox News. What bothers me about this one is that Senator Grassley clearly stated to the DoJ not to arrest Hunter on Gun chares due to a bigger crime that was going to be exposed on Wednesday.
Fox news story

The Justice Department is reportedly nearing a decision to charge Hunter Biden on federal tax-and-gun-related charges.

The first son has been under federal investigation since 2018 for two misdemeanor tax filing charges, a felony tax evasion charge, and a false statement charge over a gun purchase.

So I can see that the tactic here is to play up the lesser charges so that Joe can pardon his son for "Any current and past offences" and the NPC public will say that the only crime Hunter did was a big ol'fat nuthin-burger.

Shame that they forgot Hunter shoved his Big-Mac into Obamas kids small fries. That's a crime in any state.

A "Gun Charge" is easy to turn into "Hunter is the real Victim..." "my son, the smartest man I know, has a problem with drugs, I've done more as president than any other to help with the drug problem, it isn't his fault, say no to drugs, as a result of defending those afflicted with this disease, I'll pardon my son as he is getting the help he needs. ashtoasrhipaoeriat thank you."

This is a bigger issue.

Matters not, they are only their to demean, demoralize, divide and destroy the Old Guard on the pewblick stage, again, as I said at the the outset, arresting X or Y changes nothing, exposing them day after day after day does, as the memory hole is a thing.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
If we ever do stop the evil pedo's from ruling Earth forever, we will see a boom of successes and worthy dreams fulfilled like no other.

Oddly I don't think that will ever happen. In Roman times, both Gaius Germanicus and Nero Germanicus tried to put a stop to older men in the aristocracy from abusing children and look how history remembers them. Both of these Emperors did more for the Roman citizen then history openly lets on, but for some reason they are blamed for the fall of the greatness of Rome.

Seems this cult has been around as long as civilization has.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Your frequency can be defined as the thoughts and emotions that you habit most frequently. Habits form beliefs, beliefs create perception of reality. By changing your frequency (choosing a new pattern of thoughts), you change your perception, thereby altering your timeline which will be reflected in your reality.

Sin, i.e., 'missing the mark'. Meaning out of focus, out of sync, drift from your targeted destination. Clearing sin (clearing karma) means clearing interference and distortion (false beliefs, internal contradictions, mental/emotional blocks). Refocus and realign yourself with your true divine nature, purpose, God. Your intuition, inner voice, spirit, God will guide you back to your true divine destination. Your destiny.
edit on 9-5-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Conviction is all you need. If your conviction is resolute, it will carry you through.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
In reply to your post about 'treason'.
The Queen Mary Crown was made in 1911 some 400+ years after Mary I (bloody Mary) reigned.
St Edward Crown is used for the coronation of the King. It is then replaced after the oath taking with the Imperial Crown which represents the newly aquired title of Monarch. I wish people would understand the difference between King and Monarch. Both Crown's were used at the coronation.
The Coronation Coach or Golden Coach as it is also known was most certainly used at the Coronation and has been at every single coronation since it was made in 1831 for the coronation of William IV.
There is no set Coronation Oath. Just like our constitution it is changeable with the times although the underlying similarity is each Monarch swears to be a servant of the people and thus their highest representation to Parliament, hence the Royal Assent when it comes to passing law's.
As to the bell's. Give me a break Quasimodo!
The traditional 21 gun salute was done in Commonwealth Countries, but for the first time a 6 gun salvo was fired at the moment Charle's was crowned. Nothing in our constitution that says it has to be 21. It's called a tradition its not enshrined in any law.
What really stood out from our traditions at coronations was the Prince & Princess of Wales following King Charle's into the Abbey and not preceeding him. He and the Queen Consort should have been last in and first out (which they were), rather like a marriage ceremony
Just saying.....
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Random Thoughts on Humans As Currency and Inversion.

novus ordo seclorum: NWO.

Do Humans Feed the Pyramid or Drain from It?

Is the Top of the Pyramid still there, how would the humans know if it wasn't?

If the top was destroyed, how would the minions who serve it act?

Would the humans struggle with conceptualizing the absence of the Pyramid if they do not have the language to see the reality they inhabit without it?

If the Pyramid of control is gone, what do the Humans as a collective replace it with, if the language of enslavement is the only language they have?

If we're in the moment of Inversion of the Inversion, can the Pyramid, be Inverted too and would there be a point?

Disclaimer, none of this applies to the NPC/Hylic/Bot/Droid/Holograph group at all, or as those are now discovering - those without an inner dialogue estimated at 50% of the population.

Unrelated, or Related.

:34 Nothing

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Elon Musk amazes me. How he can accomplish so much every week, and still tweet little weird things, points to him being superhuman, or more than 1 human.

new topics

top topics

<< 362  363  364    366  367  368 >>

join